Author Topic: Getbig Players - Advice needed and Creep Factor potential  (Read 17690 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Getbig Players - Advice needed and Creep Factor potential
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2014, 09:51:40 AM »
Most women are closet whores.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2014, 10:09:08 AM »
Had to respond to this thread from my phone, skorp is correct here, as a woman if you email me and I did not give you my email addy you are going straight to stalker file.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2014, 10:11:23 AM »
Doesnt matter if he plays his cards right, if she was into him then shed probably be into him again, and it doesnt sound like hes after any sort of relationship, so its not like he cares about how great this girls personality is or what kind of marriage material she is.

There are a few factors that have me smitten.  I'm 6'4" and she is 5'11" and super sexy.  Hard meeting tall women who also look great.  Plus this chica has a great job and is smart.  Kind of odd meeting someone like that out of the blue, very rare actually.  Not an everyday type thing.  But in the end  I fucked up being loyal to my friends.  I emailed her once and that's the end of it.  No follow-ups, no calls whatever.  It's in her court now if she wants to respond.  Like groink said, it's not worth spending any more mental energy over.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2014, 10:45:18 AM »
Doesnt matter if he plays his cards right, if she was into him then shed probably be into him again, and it doesnt sound like hes after any sort of relationship, so its not like he cares about how great this girls personality is or what kind of marriage material she is.

True but what matters is her agenda and how many guys she's chatting with. She most likely is talking to a lot of guys. In this day and age, the competition is stiff, especially if she frequents a lot of clubs.

Of course it will be in his favor if he plays his cards right. All really depends who else she is talking to and how el diablo fares up against those other guys in terms of resources and looks.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2014, 11:05:29 AM »
Some bad advice from the lads here. You have to apply basic psychology in a situation like this.

So the Op was doing okay and the gal told him plenty of times she found him attractive. That is all he needs to know.

An email isn't going to work. Call her at work and explain how the bouncers weren't letting anyone back in. If she is

at all interested you can make another date. Otherwise, tell her you didn't want her to think you weren't interested.

It isn't stalking because there is no intent to do her any harm. People distort that concept. It is still the man's prerogative

to make the first move. Women get turned on thinking an attractive guy wants them. Guys don't feel the same until they score.

Let us reverse this and suppose the gal had to go and couldn't get back in. Would any guy think she was stalking if she contacted

him at work via email or a phone call? Heck, no, the guy would feel that he had what it takes. There you are.

A romantic guy might send her flowers with a nice note!

Good luck.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2014, 11:13:02 AM »
Some bad advice from the lads here. You have to apply basic psychology in a situation like this.

So the Op was doing okay and the gal told him plenty of times she found him attractive. That is all he needs to know.

An email isn't going to work. Call her at work and explain how the bouncers weren't letting anyone back in. If she is

at all interested you can make another date. Otherwise, tell her you didn't want her to think you weren't interested.

It isn't stalking because there is no intent to do her any harm. People distort that concept. It is still the man's prerogative

to make the first move. Women get turned on thinking an attractive guy wants them. Guys don't feel the same until they score.

Let us reverse this and suppose the gal had to go and couldn't get back in. Would any guy think she was stalking if she contacted

him at work via email or a phone call? Heck, no, the guy would feel that he had what it takes. There you are.

A romantic guy might send her flowers with a nice note!

Good luck.

yes, because YOURE the one someone is going to take advice from. Pretty sure everyone on here has you and goodrum firmly under the 'do exactly the opposite of what they recommend' category.

Why am I not surprised youre advocating going to a fcking college textbook to try and figure out how to deal with women.

No wonder youre so fcking clueless when it comes to dealing with people and social situations.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »
Find out where she lives then wait in the bushes near her bedroom window, when you see her phone her and tell her how sexy she looks in her night gown, this will make you seem like a man of mystery and get her juices flowing.Report back with how this works.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2014, 11:23:26 AM »
Find out where she lives then wait in the bushes near her bedroom window, when you see her phone her and tell her how sexy she looks in her night gown, this will make you seem like a man of mystery and get her juices flowing.Report back with how this works.
Exactly.  Basiles strategy, he came up with this while studying psych 101 and determined that shed find this highly romantic, along with mailing her pictures of her naked thay he snapped while camping outside her window.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2014, 11:40:06 AM »
It is a waste of time giving advices to some people. This info isn't in textbooks. I know from long and substantial experience. Most of the guys here wouldn't know good from bad advice.

Never be ashamed of wanting to talk with or date a woman. It is up to her where she takes it to. Young guys are too afraid of being rejected so refrain from showing initiative.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2014, 11:48:26 AM »
It is a waste of time giving advices to some people. This info isn't in textbooks. I know from long and substantial experience. Most of the guys here wouldn't know good from bad advice.

Never be ashamed of wanting to talk with or date a woman. It is up to her where she takes it to. Young guys are too afraid of being rejected so refrain from showing initiative.

Then why do you bother trying to give advice to people that dont want it from you? (over, and over, and over I might add).

literally everyone has made it known that they dont want your advice yet you still bitch when people dont listen to you. Youre a glutton for punishment and you seem live to bitch about something.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 11:57:07 AM »
Exactly.  Basiles strategy, he came up with this while studying psych 101 and determined that shed find this highly romantic, along with mailing her pictures of her naked thay he snapped while camping outside her window.

Basille's plan would work in the 70 and 80's before email, cell phones and texting.  Catching her off guard at work with a call can be a huge deal killer.  Even if she didn't find it creepy I'm pretty sure her friends would and brainwash her into thinking it.  Most girls friends are jealous bitches and even if they found it romantic they wouldn't tell her that out of their pitiness.
an email is very innocent.  She can do what she wants without pressure.  She may have deleted it or even drafted a reply and is waiting to send.  Never know people's intentions.  At this point anymore communication from me would be a desperate move. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2014, 11:59:21 AM »
Basille's plan would work in the 70 and 80's before email, cell phones and texting.  Catching her off guard at work with a call can be a huge deal killer.  Even if she didn't find it creepy I'm pretty sure her friends would and brainwash her into thinking it.  Most girls friends are jealous bitches and even if they found it romantic they wouldn't tell her that out of their pitiness.
an email is very innocent.  She can do what she wants without pressure.  She may have deleted it or even drafted a reply and is waiting to send.  Never know people's intentions.  At this point anymore communication from me would be a desperate move. 
Yes, basiles psych textbooks from the 60s dont exactly teach him how to deal with generation 'tech' and modern girls odd sense of romantic logic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2014, 12:04:55 PM »
Yes, basiles psych textbooks from the 60s dont exactly teach him how to deal with generation 'tech' and modern girls odd sense of romantic logic.

Yep, I recently dated a chick for a month.  never talked on the phone once.  Just texts back and forth.  Worked out well because I was at the club or on another date replying to her how I was at home missing her.  On the phone she would be hearing the music and bass, texts are silent.  hahaha.  The only annoying thing are bitches who hound you daily to send them selfies.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2014, 12:08:39 PM »
The creep factor has never stopped me. So I am now a creep.

So what.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2014, 12:09:42 PM »
The creep factor has never stopped me. So I am now a creep.

So what.

hahaha, being a creep but hiding it is the key.  if the chick thinks you're a creep that's the problem.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2014, 12:24:26 PM »
Does she even lift?

Do you?
~

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2014, 12:26:07 PM »
Does she even lift?

Do you?

Yes and Yes.  Being 5'11" she is very athletic, played college bball.  I lift like a mutherfucker.  If I was able to date her I'd rent a gym, play one on one and fuck her at half court after she smashes me 50-0.  hahaha

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2014, 12:31:01 PM »
Yes and Yes.  Being 5'11" she is very athletic, played college bball.  I lift like a mutherfucker.  If I was lucable to date her I'd rent a gym, play one on one and fuck her at half court after she smashes me 50-0.  hahaha

that's good stuff
~

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »
5'11 and does she wear heels?

Why don't you just pop your head out the window, I'm sure Godzilla will respond kindly  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2014, 12:41:54 PM »
5'11 and does she wear heels?

Why don't you just pop your head out the window, I'm sure Godzilla will respond kindly  ;D

Yes she did have heels on.  It was sexy as fuck.  Not sure how tall you are but at my height being able to kiss a chick without bending over is awesome.  I've met numerous talls chicks in my life and a lot are not that hot, but this one was smoking.  but I think it's dead in the water, if she was interested I would have heard back by now....I think.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2014, 12:48:43 PM »
Yes she did have heels on.  It was sexy as fuck.  Not sure how tall you are but at my height being about to kiss a chick without bending over is awesome.  I've met numerous talls chicks in my life and a lot are not that hot, but this one was smoking.  but I think it's dead in the water, if she was interested I would have heard back by now....I think.

I'm around 6'0, prefer 'em a little smaller.

Why didn't you use Facebook? Much less 'formal' and potentially creepy.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2014, 12:53:02 PM »
Yes she did have heels on.  It was sexy as fuck.  Not sure how tall you are but at my height being able to kiss a chick without bending over is awesome.  I've met numerous talls chicks in my life and a lot are not that hot, but this one was smoking.  but I think it's dead in the water, if she was interested I would have heard back by now....I think.

did she have to bend over?

~

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2014, 12:58:45 PM »
It's only officially dead at email+3 days. Right now she's seeing if you'll just send the one email, or if you will start sending a flood of whiny emails. Stay strong FTW.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2014, 01:02:12 PM »
I'm around 6'0, prefer 'em a little smaller.

Why didn't you use Facebook? Much less 'formal' and potentially creepy.

Once I googled her name and work, her profile photo on her work site showed her email.  There I got her last name as well.  I looked at facebook and didn't find her.  I guess she's probably hidden?  Can you do that on facebook?  Be a member but not come up in searches?  So I just used her work email addy and messaged her.  Would have done the facebook route if it was available.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2014, 01:03:23 PM »
did she have to bend over?

Don't the majority of women want a taller man?