Author Topic: Anyone got any SF style ownings to report?  (Read 725 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Anyone got any SF style ownings to report?
« on: September 03, 2014, 03:27:12 PM »
I used to love SFs owning stories, whether gym ownings, swimming pool ownings, and once we had a new years eve owning! Showing up twinks with his 18 inch guns and winking at their girlfriends! Awesome stuff!

Anyone do similar?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Anyone got any SF style ownings to report?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 03:28:44 PM »
I am a friendly bodybuilder but I admire his work.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 03:33:21 PM »
I only come here for the Kai pics.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 03:35:08 PM »
it's around 70 degress today here in St. Louis so i'm at the grocery store getting stuff for my cheesesteak sandwiches and i spot a 5'7" 150 pound mountain of thick muscle wearing a Gold's Gym string tank top in front of me with his girlfriend so i say, "damn man, you're huge!!!!!!! do you work out at Gold's?" he says "yeah i do" so i pull up the sleeve on my short sleeve white Nike t shirt and flex my 18 inch arm and say, "yeah i just started working out at Gold's as well, i'm trying to get as HUGE as you!!!!!" hahahahaha, he looked down and his girlfriend grinned at me.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »
I used to love SFs owning stories, whether gym ownings, swimming pool ownings, and once we had a new years eve owning! Showing up twinks with his 18 inch guns and winking at their girlfriends! Awesome stuff!

Anyone do similar?

U.K. phaggot subforum......find it, stay there.

Homo.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »
hahahaha, there's this tall lanky kid around 20, 6'4" 195 pounds wearing an Arnold Classic 2007 ballcap with his dad buying him some groceries for the week in a futile attempt to get bigger and i say to him, "my Lord!!!!! the Arnold Classic!!!!!! did you go?" he says "yeah", i say, "man some of those guys are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see Ronnie Coleman? and he says, "no i didn't" and i say, "man big guy you're gonna be that big in a few years, i'm trying to get these little toothpicks as big as yours!!!" as i flex my arm totally dwarfing his, hahahahaha.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »
SO im just finishing my 3rd set of 330 on the bent over rows when I see some guy at 150 with imaginary lats to the left of me with his girl.He is barbell curling a MONSTER 50 pounds including the bar and is wearing weider weight belt and string vest.I walk over and say "how long have you been training, THATS A BRUTAL AMOUNT OF WEIGHT YOUR CURLING WITH THOSE EPIC BICEPS" after which i walk up after he has racked the weight and curl out a couple of reps with 1 hand hahahahah his girl laughed then winked at me to which i winked back and she pointed to her mobile, i then walked out cooly while this chump was red faced HAHAHAAHAH MONSTER OWNING

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 03:48:48 PM »
So I was halfway through my set of 225 for 8 on the shoulder press when this guy comes walking in, a buck 60 soaking wet wth advanced imaginary lat syndrome.He walks over to the dumbell rack and picks up 2 90s and attempts to sit on the bench and do some dumbell presses.I finish my set and look up and this douche is nearly dropping the weights on his head.I walk over and help the guy out and then knocked out a set of 10 curls with the dumbells in front of him and just calmly said "stay in school" HAHAHAHAHAHAHis girlfriend was watching and winked at me and pointed to her cell, when he wasnt looking she gave me her number HAHAHAHAHAHA MONSTER GYM OWNING!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 03:49:47 PM »
This isn't a ridiculous 'gym owning' made up by some skinny teenager, this is a real life [non violent] beatdown.

I took my girlfriend to the cinema to see Borat last night, [i'd already seen it, fantastic film], and i was forced into owning some dumb bitch. About twenty minutes in three girls came and sat behind my partner and i. They stank of booze and were nattering about boys. I turned around and asked them to be quiet, to which one replied, "fuck off girl". Her friends laughed and told her to shut up and they were silent for about ten minutes. Then the mouthy girl started kicking the back of my seat. I turned to her and asked her politley to stop, which she did. A few minutes later it started again, only this time she was kicking the back of my girlfriends seat as well. I turned around, grabbed the large coke she was drinking and threw it in her face. "Now whos the girl" i hissed. Ha ha ha, she started crying and her friends dragged her away.

Thats the way you deal with scumbags at the cinema. [if you havn't seen Borat do so - you won't regret it] 

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 04:00:31 PM »
These stories make the teller sound like a bell-end.  '160 pounds guy with his smoking hot girlfriend...... While your living in your nans spare room bragging on the internet.  99% of the big guys in the gym think like this and look like complete shit.  About twice in my life have I seen guys like no one in the gym who actually look like these guys imagine they are.   Oh and wake up call, the girlfriend is usually whispering to her boyfriend to look at all the boil spots on your back.... That's why she's starring .

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
These stories make the teller sound like a bell-end.  '160 pounds guy with his smoking hot girlfriend...... While your living in your nans spare room bragging on the internet.  99% of the big guys in the gym think like this and look like complete shit.  About twice in my life have I seen guys like no one in the gym who actually look like these guys imagine they are.   Oh and wake up call, the girlfriend is usually whispering to her boyfriend to look at all the boil spots on your back.... That's why she's starring .

They are troll posts like mr angry.