Author Topic: Obama is a halfbreed?  (Read 2767 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Obama is a halfbreed?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 07:18:17 PM »
Using your logic...America has NEVER had a white president, becasue every caucasian female has been fucked by just about every other race on the planet. Ever wondered why your hair is blond, brown, red, black...eye...blue, brown, green, gray etc etc...THAT IS THE REMNANT OF ALL OF THE DIFFERENT RACES OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE FUCKED WHITE WOMEN. That being there has never been a white president, because in reality there are no white people being that they are all off springs of other nations.

SEE HOW GOOD YOU LOGIC SOUNDS????
OH MY FUCK  YOU ARE STUPID
I

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »
Cut Sambo123 some slack, I don't think he can help it- He's black  ;D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
He's Hawaiian, get over it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2009, 08:41:42 AM »
Now you guys want to claim him now that he's the pres.  You c unts kill me ;D

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2009, 09:35:27 AM »
Will "Wonders" ever cease ???

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 09:40:52 AM »
I dont know why people keep calling Obama African American? Yes he is half African American, and he is half white.That would make him Mulato, or Dominican,.He is just as must white, as he is black.
If you really want to be technical, he actually is considered more white then black if you go by some traditions.For instance if a person comes from the womb of a Jewish woman, he is considered Jewish, even though his or her father may be Catholic or even Muslim.Since Obama came fom the Womb of a woman who was white by many traditions he would be considred white.
I wish all this racial bullshit would stop.He isnt black or white, he is both, and he is a human being.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »
I dont know why people keep calling Obama African American? Yes he is half African American, and he is half white.That would make him Mulato, or Dominican,.He is just as must white, as he is black.
If you really want to be technical, he actually is considered more white then black if you go by some traditions.For instance if a person comes from the womb of a Jewish woman, he is considered Jewish, even though his or her father may be Catholic or even Muslim.Since Obama came fom the Womb of a woman who was white by many traditions he would be considred white.
I wish all this racial bullshit would stop.He isnt black or white, he is both, and he is a human being.
Dominicans are born in Dominican Republic,do you know something that we don't know Tony ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 09:48:26 AM »
Obama's golf swing is a mess :(

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »
I know Dominicans are born in the Dominican republic, but most of them have African American ancestors.
Look at Victor Martinez, or Sammy Sosa, ? They both look Mulatto, half Spanish-white, half African American.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »
I know Dominicans are born in the Dominican republic, but most of them have African American ancestors.

So are people from Brazil,Colombia ,Venezuela ,Panama ,Ecuador ........................ ........................ ........................ etc.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 09:58:43 AM »
Drama Queen your right.There are alot of  Spanish countries with African American ancestry.
You have Brazil, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador,Velenzuela, and of course the Dominican republic.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 10:27:35 AM »
Drama Queen your right.There are alot of  Spanish countries with African American ancestry.
You have Brazil, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador,Velenzuela, and of course the Dominican republic.

Fixed  ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
You know it makes sense:

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »
You know it makes sense:

actually...he looks more like lep in that shot.

Oh...Monica!

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »
Someone should start an Obama look-a-like thread.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 11:33:54 AM »
That said....without the milk, it's just a glass of syrup

He's both...get over it.

haha clever Mr cicherillo ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »
this is insane.  obama was a black man before he became president...just like wiggs said.  as far as us from SA/CA/Car...we are of Afro descent first which is most important.  Then...we can play with the other things.  Dominicans are a completely different breed.  Some of them think they are Indians which includes a seal (singer) looking mofo in my family via marriage.  Beats the hell out of me.
LOL. Agree. Silliness. Reminds me of an old Toronto Star editorial cartoon dyptych about Ben Johnson's 100m win in Seoul. The first panel is titled 'Canadian wins gold!' The second says 'Jamaican stripped of medal.'   ;D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

1.)His father was pure African Kenyan , his mother pure caucasian "American by citizenship", her family could have been from England ,Ireland,ect. so for the sake of argument let's say she's a white american, so that in effect makes him african american in the purest sense. 2.) Since when is jewish a race? By your definition that would make me more caucasian than obama, I have white family on both sides. My skin is more reddish bronze from my native american ancestry, but the fact remains I am a Black man. The man is Black and you have a Black president.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »
You said
 Her family could have been from England ,Ireland,ect. so for the sake of argument let's say she's a white american

You then you said
The man is Black and you have a Black president.

Are you serious?????  I am not going to even argue with this .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »
Look at Victor Martinez, or Sammy Sosa, ? They both look Mulatto, half Spanish-white, half African American.
hatian too,,,,

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »
You said
 Her family could have been from England ,Ireland,ect. so for the sake of argument let's say she's a white american

You then you said
The man is Black and you have a Black president.

Are you serious?????  I am not going to even argue with this .

You should'nt because you'll lose.. What i said was is that she's white, his father is black, he's mixed yes, so as i am and EVERY OTHER BLACK PERSON you'll meet, but I'm a black man, an american of african decent, JUST LIKE OBAMA...This moment is historic in African American history and i'm not going to allow people to down play the significance..Not here to change you or anyone else either but I will state the facts.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »
LOL. Agree. Silliness. Reminds me of an old Toronto Star editorial cartoon dyptych about Ben Johnson's 100m win in Seoul. The first panel is titled 'Canadian wins gold!' The second says 'Jamaican stripped of medal.'   ;D

Comdienne Wanda Sykes Hall did a routine about Tiger Woods along these lines...how when he first got famous, he was black, then that he was part Asian, etc.  Every tournament he wins, he gets less black.  If he wins another Master's the headline will read, "Tiger Woods Joins The Ku Klux Klan."  But the first time he gets in trouble, the headline will read, "Black Golfer Arrested."