Author Topic: Sen Richard Shelby questions Obama's citizenship  (Read 2001 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sen Richard Shelby questions Obama's citizenship
« on: February 23, 2009, 03:21:56 PM »
He questions its validity today, even though the State of Hawaii has certified it.

He's a CTer.

he and Dennie Kusinich should go hunting for UFO's together.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Sen Richard Shelby questions Obama's citizenship
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »
OBAMA IS AMERICAN LIKE APPLIE PIE  ::)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 05:29:29 PM »
He questions its validity today, even though the State of Hawaii has certified it.

He's a CTer.

he and Dennie Kusinich should go hunting for UFO's together.

240, it would be different if this was just some random guy on tv or the internet.   Look at who is questioning this though?  An United States Senator is questioning his citizenship(obama's).  Grow up a little bit man.  Obama has flat out refused to prove he was born here.  The courts have continually dismissed cases involving the question.  Clearly something is up, you are just too busy getting a "warm sensation" in your legs thinking about Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 05:44:29 PM »
240, it would be different if this was just some random guy on tv or the internet.   Look at who is questioning this though?  An United States Senator is questioning his citizenship(obama's).  Grow up a little bit man.  Obama has flat out refused to prove he was born here.  The courts have continually dismissed cases involving the question.  Clearly something is up, you are just too busy getting a "warm sensation" in your legs thinking about Obama.

So we have a conspiracy in which an entire US state lies so that a Kenyan National can lead our country?

I'm not judging its validity... I'm asking you to consider just how silly it sounds. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 05:58:53 PM »
So we have a conspiracy in which an entire US state lies so that a Kenyan National can lead our country?

I'm not judging its validity... I'm asking you to consider just how silly it sounds. 

hahaah that sounds silly but you believe that an entire country plotted 9/11 got other countries to go in on the wmd idea so basically one state is silly but a few countries totally plausable?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »
Thanks tommy u saved me the trouble.....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »
hahaah that sounds silly but you believe that an entire country plotted 9/11 got other countries to go in on the wmd idea so basically one state is silly but a few countries totally plausable?

where did I write that 'an entire country' plotted 911?

find the quote, hamhock.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 06:28:10 PM »
where did I write that 'an entire country' plotted 911?

find the quote, hamhock.

Look at the statement again dude.  You take things way out of context.  He was referring to our country, the US, dragging other countries.  He didn't mean that the entire country was in on the plot.  Seriously though, if you believe that the government plotted 9/11(not the entire government, just a select few), then why is it hard to believe that Obama's birth records could be forged?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
Look at the statement again dude.  You take things way out of context.  He was referring to our country, the US, dragging other countries.  He didn't mean that the entire country was in on the plot.  Seriously though, if you believe that the government plotted 9/11(not the entire government, just a select few), then why is it hard to believe that Obama's birth records could be forged?
thanks i didnt want to have to explain it.

you stated that believing obamas not a citizen means taht you believe an "entire state"  ::) was it really the entire state of course not numb nut.

At any rate you side stepped the point as usual believing in obamas citizenship drama is silly but the us plotting 9/11 making up wmd and getting other countries to collaborate is what sensable?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »
Repugnants are just doing their usual Distraction techniques.   People are gettting pissed off at these bipartisanship ,dumbass lame attempts.      People hating, greedy bastards.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 08:18:22 PM »
Repugnants are just doing their usual Distraction techniques.   People are gettting pissed off at these bipartisanship ,dumbass lame attempts.      People hating, greedy bastards.
LOL after years of being uber partisan now the liberals all want to hold hands and sing kumbya

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 08:40:56 PM »
If Obama was born here he'd have nothing to hide and this would be a non-issue.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »
LOL after years of being uber partisan now the liberals all want to hold hands and sing kumbya

Americans want action.............not made up drama from the right and theyre world destoying actions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »

Americans want action.............not made up drama from the right and theyre world destoying actions.
made up drama? LOL dude your uber partisan ways go against your utopian views you want the right to go right along with the left thats not bipartisanship thats moving left bro.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 09:04:27 PM »
made up drama? LOL dude your uber partisan ways go against your utopian views you want the right to go right along with the left thats not bipartisanship thats moving left bro.

ATTN:  Tony.  The right has destroyed this country, and is in the minority for a reason.   Your policies and ideologies are proven to FAIL.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

ATTN:  Tony.  The right has destroyed this country, and is in the minority for a reason.   Your policies and ideologies are proven to FAIL.
LOL what ideologies and policies are those? Bushes actions dont represent alot of conservative values so please dont use him as an example.

i thought we were all supposed to hold hands and be bipartisan, your saying you dont want bipartisanship you just want the right to go along with the left then?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
LOL what ideologies and policies are those? Bushes actions dont represent alot of conservative values so please dont use him as an example.

i thought we were all supposed to hold hands and be bipartisan, your saying you dont want bipartisanship you just want the right to go along with the left then?

Im in the center.   Im Pro-life, Pro firearms, Anti Gayrights for marriage, christian, and would support a free-market but not w/out some regulation and oversite................ .....Im sure we are smart enough to have seen what works and what doesnt.   And labels dont work.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »

Im in the center.   Im Pro-life, Pro firearms, Anti Gayrights for marriage, christian, and would support a free-market but not w/out some regulation and oversite................ .....Im sure we are smart enough to have seen what works and what doesnt.   And labels dont work.
LOL you sound like you just described me to a "T", iono why we disagree the majority of the time. Obama and the left dont want bipartisanship bro they want what they want and they claim partisanship when the reps. dont agree with them. I agree labels dont work so you can stop using the "repugs" label anytime

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »
Yeah...anybody who thought Bush was a model of Conservatism doesn't understand the concept. We're a "minority" because of Bush fatigue..Barry will wear even faster.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »
Yeah...anybody who thought Bush was a model of Conservatism doesn't understand the concept. We're a "minority" because of Bush fatigue..Barry will wear even faster.

"libs" didn't put him in office and real conservatives won't claim him so where did he come from?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »
LOL you sound like you just described me to a "T", iono why we disagree the majority of the time. Obama and the left dont want bipartisanship bro they want what they want and they claim partisanship when the reps. dont agree with them. I agree labels dont work so you can stop using the "repugs" label anytime

Do you think Tax cuts work ?    That is a foundation belief of the right, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 09:48:08 PM »
"libs" didn't put him in office and real conservatives won't claim him so where did he come from?
conservatives arent saying we didnt vote for him straw only that he went against alot of conservative core principles.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »

Do you think Tax cuts work ?    That is a foundation belief of the right, right?
i believe they do work i dont believe they are the only thing that works or that they always work in every situation...you believe that giving to the poor will make the entire population richer?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 09:54:49 PM »
i believe they do work

we had 8 years of Bush tax cuts.

Did they work?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »
conservatives arent saying we didnt vote for him straw only that he went against alot of conservative core principles.

So you're saying he lied to you?