Author Topic: Sen Richard Shelby questions Obama's citizenship  (Read 2002 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Sen Richard Shelby questions Obama's citizenship
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:22 PM »
we had 8 years of Bush tax cuts.

Did they work?

again numb nut situation was different it didnt matter who was in the white house or what policies we had this shit storm was a long time coming you ignorant fuck.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »
So you're saying he lied to you?
Iono about that, he did what he thought was best for the country I happen to disagree with some of it some of it i agree with, you feel obama has lied to you? he has gone against many campaign promises so far.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »
Iono about that, he did what he thought was best for the country I happen to disagree with some of it some of it i agree with, you feel obama has lied to you? he has gone against many campaign promises so far.

I think "things" are very complicated

Obama is continuing some things that Bush did....but that also may change

Overall I'm MUCH happier with Obama driving the bus

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »
I think "things" are very complicated

Obama is continuing some things that Bush did....but that also may change

Overall I'm MUCH happier with Obama driving the bus
i feel the same way about bush ppl can rag on him all they want he was put in an extremely tough situation and did what he thought was best, hindsights always 20/20. Im not sure about obama just yet i didnt like when bush bailed everybody out and im not too happy about obamas moves thus far either.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »
again numb nut situation was different it didnt matter who was in the white house or what policies we had this shit storm was a long time coming you ignorant fuck.

Wrong.     Bush had an ideal situation.     Clinton gave him a surplus budget and the country had no BALOONS to pop for the future.   9/11 comes and he attacks the wrong nation working our country into poverty.     He gives tax cuts and promises 1.4million new jobs to come out of it and all we get is a deficet of 1.7 million jobs.

To take the heat off his bad image, Rove and team unleash the banks to give anyone a home that can fog a glass................... .hoping to be outta there before the pyramid crashed and leave it for the next guy.    

Now we have Obama trying to get things done but hes having to stop bipartisan bullshit every other day....... ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »
Wrong.     Bush had an ideal situation.     Clinton gave him a surplus budget and the country had no BALOONS to pop for the future.   9/11 comes and he attacks the wrong nation working our country into poverty.     He gives tax cuts and promises 1.4million new jobs to come out of it and all we get is a deficet of 1.7 million jobs.

To take the heat off his bad image, Rove and team unleash the banks to give anyone a home that can fog a glass................... .hoping to be outta there before the pyramid crashed and leave it for the next guy.    

Now we have Obama trying to get things done but hes having to stop bipartisan bullshit every other day....... ::)
youre right the housing crises has had nothing to do with this at all...frank et al. under clinton pushing for every underprivilaged shit head who cant afford a home to get one didnt contribute at all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »
listen to any analyst bro they will say that this crises has been building for a long time bro again it wouldnt have mattered who was in the white house or what policies we had we would still be in a heap of shit right now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »
i feel the same way about bush ppl can rag on him all they want he was put in an extremely tough situation and did what he thought was best, hindsights always 20/20. Im not sure about obama just yet i didnt like when bush bailed everybody out and im not too happy about obamas moves thus far either.

fair enough

we both agree that Bush's decisions (in hindsight) were bad

I think it's fair to give Obama some time for his decisions to play out and yield some result ....positive or negative

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »
listen to any analyst bro they will say that this crises has been building for a long time bro again it wouldnt have mattered who was in the white house or what policies we had we would still be in a heap of shit right now.

True.  It began when the Fed treasury was developed and given to a bunch of bankers.  It was the wolf gaurding the hen house.  They starting printing money out of thin air when the gold reserves ran out.   This started the begining of false wealth and immense debt.......

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 10:57:11 PM »
youre right the housing crises has had nothing to do with this at all...frank et al. under clinton pushing for every underprivilaged shit head who cant afford a home to get one didnt contribute at all.

Bush did the same thing

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »

True.  It began when the Fed treasury was developed and given to a bunch of bankers.  It was the wolf gaurding the hen house.  They starting printing money out of thin air when the gold reserves ran out.   This started the begining of false wealth and immense debt.......

No balloons to bust?  Do you follow politics or the economy?  Do you just enjoy making stupid statements?  Remember the dotcom bubble?  Bush inherited an economy on the down turn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 04:58:40 AM »
Go read my post about Robert Rubin being sued for running a "Ponzi Scheme" at Citi.  Who was he treasury secretary for??????

Do you know who his self proclaimed protoge' is????????????????

I will give you a hint:  his last name starts with a "G" and ends in an "R"

The two party cartel is responsible for this, not GWB alone. 

He screwed up and was a disaster, yes, but to blame him alone is just stupid.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 05:15:47 AM »
where did I write that 'an entire country' plotted 911?

find the quote, hamhock.
Tony does that everytime.  98 percent of his attacks are based on a completely made of version of what you said.  I can't count the times he's said something I didn't say or said I never said what I actually did say.  The guy is either illiterate or just a serial troll.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2009, 05:19:13 AM »
9/11 CT theories fall on their own weight every time one takes a few minutes to think of the logistics. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2009, 06:22:04 AM »
Tony does that everytime.  98 percent of his attacks are based on a completely made of version of what you said.  I can't count the times he's said something I didn't say or said I never said what I actually did say.  The guy is either illiterate or just a serial troll.
He said the entire state os hawaii is covering for barry, when thats not what he really meant is it brain child? When i said the entire country i didnt mean everybody in it like that numb nut took it as. It seems that everyone else here is ok with my "attacks" and do not seem to think they are baseless just you and 240...LOL bro when youre in the same boat as 240 look around and swim for it b/c thats not a good place to be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 06:25:00 AM »
He said the entire state os hawaii is covering for barry, when thats not what he really meant is it brain child? When i said the entire country i didnt mean everybody in it like that numb nut took as. It seems that everyone else here is ok with my "attacks" and do not seem to think they are baseless just you and 240...LOL bro when youre in the same boat as 240 look around and swim for it b/c thats not a good place to be.

I dont know if the BC is real or not, however:

1.  Hawaii has not shown a full copy of a legitimate BC.  They only certified something called a "live birth" or something.

2.  He has been sued dozens of times over this and not in one case has he shown the BC issue.  He always has the attorneys argue "standing", not the merits of the case.

3.  His relatives say he was born in Kenya.

4.  He has blocked all his records from being divulged. 

To me, it just seems strange that he would just not release the actual BC. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 06:30:58 AM »

It's weird, I could have sworn that idiot Barney Frank was at the head of that line of BS.

333386: The truth hurts.
Squishy face retard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 06:37:41 AM »
It's weird, I could have sworn that idiot Barney Frank was at the head of that line of BS.

333386: The truth hurts.

About what? 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 08:17:05 AM »
hahaah that sounds silly but you believe that an entire country plotted 9/11 got other countries to go in on the wmd idea so basically one state is silly but a few countries totally plausable?

Aren't you an out of work college graduate?   ::)

Your government lies.  Get over it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »
Aren't you an out of work college graduate?   ::)

Your government lies.  Get over it. 
I have no doubt the governement lies, now as for your 9/11 ct no but my point remains the same 240 believes its silly to think that a state might hide something but not that a country or better yet multiple countries are hiding something?

i have a part time job as of right now...and you are?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2009, 08:58:01 AM »
I have no doubt the governement lies, now as for your 9/11 ct no but my point remains the same 240 believes its silly to think that a state might hide something but not that a country or better yet multiple countries are hiding something?

i have a part time job as of right now...and you are?

I'm gainfully employed. 

And yes you're right 240 is being a hypocrite in his thinking. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2009, 09:25:37 AM »
Bush was a classic Neo-Liberal.

Believed in Globalization

Supply side economics and deregulation

The same was true of Clinton and was true both Bush Sr. and Reagan

By the way what the stock market value before Pelosi and Reid took over. With their arrival neo-liberalism did and old fashioned embedded liberalism reappeared.

You can blame the president all you want, but the congress and senate control the spending and banking regulations in the US.

For one they changed energy program so that there was a large run on Oil.

The other is that they fought regulations for the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at the same time as they were taking political contributions.
Z