Author Topic: Sarah Palin Talks About Her Lie Of The Year Award  (Read 3671 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin Talks About Her Lie Of The Year Award
« on: December 29, 2009, 01:55:18 PM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sarah Palin Talks About Her Lie Of The Year Award
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 05:48:02 AM »
Well,the gutless,spineless,democrats changed the wording in the bill because of what Palin said on facebook.She won the battle.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 05:51:19 AM »
Well,the gutless,spineless,democrats changed the wording in the bill because of what Palin said on facebook.She won the battle.

FYI: ...she lost the war.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 05:55:09 AM »

The war isnt over you fool.Two election cycles?We will se in 2010 how the war is going and then again in 2012.By the way,she is going to make about 6 million bucks this year.Id say by any measure thats winning.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 05:57:19 AM »
The war isnt over you fool.Two election cycles?We will se in 2010 how the war is going and then again in 2012.By the way,she is going to make about 6 million bucks this year.Id say by any measure thats winning.

So then by your own assessment, Palin's goals weren't to "Reform America", ...but simply to line her own greedy pockets?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 05:58:02 AM »

Jag never fails to deliver in moronic idiocy.  

Palin is the biggest winner of this year.  She sold over a million books, rehabbed her image, and helped reveal that yes, there will be essentially Death Panels in this garbage and even POFS-in-Chief admitted the same.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 06:00:01 AM »
Jag never fails to deliver in moronic idiocy.  

Palin is the biggest winner of this year.  She sold over a million books, rehabbed her image, and helped reveal that yes, there will be essentially Death Panels in this garbage and even POFS-in-Chief admitted the same.  

Hahahahahahahahaha. oh please stop. my sides are acheing... rehabbed her image! Hahahahaaha!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 06:03:48 AM »
Hahahahahahahahaha. oh please stop. my sides are acheing... rehabbed her image! Hahahahaaha!

Jag - she does not care what lesbians like yourself think about her.  There is nothing she could do that would make you change her mind about her other than maybe having an abortion so who gives a shit what you think?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 06:24:28 AM »
Jag - she does not care what lesbians like yourself think about her.  There is nothing she could do that would make you change her mind about her other than maybe having an abortion so who gives a shit what you think?

I'm not a lesbian. And it's obvious she doesn't care what people think of her
...that's probably why she wrote that piece of pablum to spoon feed to people like you. HA! How does it taste?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 06:26:02 AM »
I'm not a lesbian. And it's obvious she doesn't care what people think of her
...that's probably why she wrote that piece of pablum to spoon feed to people like you. HA! How does it taste?

At least she didnt have a domestic terrorist ghost write it for her. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 06:30:15 AM »

Its always funny how Dykes like you ans Maddow hate her so much.What jealous because you look like a mut?Lets see,you dont like Palin but like Obama,a proven racist,a hate America loon and a friend of terrosrists.Incredible insight.

By the way,making money is now called greed?Then Im sure you have the same label for that fat goof Al Gore who made up a hoax to scare the world so he could make milions.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 06:30:58 AM »
At least she didnt have a domestic terrorist ghost write it for her. 

What are you talking about? Palin doesn't pal around with domestic terrorists,
...she prefers foreign terrorists, ...ya know, ...the witch doctors who perform exorcisms and cast out witches.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 06:35:26 AM »
What are you talking about? Palin doesn't pal around with domestic terrorists,
...she prefers foreign terrorists, ...ya know, ...the witch doctors who perform exorcisms and cast out witches.

Bill Ayeres helped ***** ghost write the book Dreams. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 06:35:36 AM »
Its always funny how Dykes like you ans Maddow hate her so much.What jealous because you look like a mut?Lets see,you dont like Palin but like Obama,a proven racist,a hate America loon and a friend of terrosrists.Incredible insight.

What's it gonna take for you guys to understand that I'm not a lesbian?

By the way,making money is now called greed?Then Im sure you have the same label for that fat goof Al Gore who made up a hoax to scare the world so he could make milions.

I never said making money is called greed, ...but in Palin's case, it is greed that drives her. it was greed and the desire to make money that caused her to quit being Governor. I can see it now. had she and the senile old goat been elected {shudder} she would have quit being the vice President too. That might not have been a bad thing. Admit it... she's a sell out.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »
Bill Ayeres helped ***** ghost write the book Dreams. 

Is that a fact, ...or a new rumour you're hoping will gain traction?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 06:39:40 AM »

I never said making money is called greed, ...but in Palin's case, it is greed that drives her. it was greed and the desire to make money that caused her to quit being Governor. I can see it now. had she and the senile old goat been elected {shudder} she would have quit being the vice President too. That might not have been a bad thing. Admit it... she's a sell out.

Ha ha.  You are unreal.   But Al Gore is doing wehat he does out of a genuine love for the earth. 

Hysterical. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 06:40:16 AM »

don't worry about the lesbian thing; to him its just another way of criticizing you. like calling a guy a homo. Its supposed to count as a valid form of argument. (at least on a steroid site)
w

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 06:50:39 AM »
"What's it gonna take for you guys to understand that I'm not a lesbian?"........do you really want an answer to that?   8)

I wouldn't call what she said a lie.  It was an exaggeration and her interpretation of the end of life pannel that was proposed.  Perhaps she twisted the truth some but it wasn't a flat out lie.  Saying your going to eliminate earmarks & pork and then experiencing all of it in recent bills, that is a broken promise....a lie if you will.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 07:15:35 AM »

Once again,nothing on Al Gore?He is pushing a lie a farce thats been proven a hoax in order to make money.Thats his only agenda.He wont debate the issue because HE KNOWS its a lie.

Obama quit as senator to become president.He broke his promise,but thats ok.McCain senile?Maybe,but even him being senile he never tells cripples to stand up or think JOBS is a three letter word like that half wit Biden.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 03:21:33 AM »
Once again,nothing on Al Gore?He is pushing a lie a farce thats been proven a hoax in order to make money.Thats his only agenda.He wont debate the issue because HE KNOWS its a lie.

Obama quit as senator to become president.He broke his promise,but thats ok.McCain senile?Maybe,but even him being senile he never tells cripples to stand up or think JOBS is a three letter word like that half wit Biden.

No, ...nothing on Al Gore, Obama, Biden, or McCain. This thread is about Sarah Palin... got it?

Sarah Palin

Please try to stay on point. thank you.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 06:55:02 AM »

Two brain cells?

Preferably occupying the same cranium.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 07:05:56 AM »
"What's it gonna take for you guys to understand that I'm not a lesbian?"........do you really want an answer to that?   8)

I wouldn't call what she said a lie.  It was an exaggeration and her interpretation of the end of life pannel that was proposed.  Perhaps she twisted the truth some but it wasn't a flat out lie.  Saying your going to eliminate earmarks & pork and then experiencing all of it in recent bills, that is a broken promise....a lie if you will.

They call it "end-of-life-care-consultations", which summarily got DROPPED from the Senate bill, thanks to Palin's drawing attention to it.

Of course, the Dems won't come right out and call them "death panels". Telling it like it is ain't in the liberal playbook.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 07:08:59 AM »
Palin was spot on and Obama admitted it already previously.  I have posted the clip many times. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 07:20:49 AM »
Palin was spot on and Obama admitted it already previously.  I have posted the clip many times. 

And what exactly happens when, after one of these "end-of-life-care consultations" an old guy decides he wants to fight to keep on living, while Team Obama (if put in total control of his healthcare) deems it too costly for him to keep on breathing?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 07:25:21 AM »

I supposed the half-million dollars in legal fees, courtesy of bogus lawsuits, from the left, had nothing to do with it.

If the press put HALF the effort into investigating Obama that it did, swarming to Alaska to dig up dirt on Palin, perhaps that goof wouldn't be in the White House today.

Obama's putting dudes, associated with NAMBLA, in charge of educating our kids. Yet, the left is obessesed with Bristol Palin's baby daddy.  

His surgeon general is supposed to be a champion of fighting preventable illnesses. Yet, several of her family members have unfortunately passed away, courtesy of those illnesses (i.e. diabetes, cancer); and she's a few biscuits short of 300 lbs (putting her at risk FOR THOSE SAME AILMENTS).

Not to mention, Obama has a treasury secretary, who's one of the biggest tax cheats in Washington.

And, Palin's supposeldy the unqualified one, to be president?