Author Topic: Venezuela congress grants Chavez decree powers  (Read 3754 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Venezuela congress grants Chavez decree powers
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 08:13:39 AM »
Have you asked me a question on this thread, other than "should I now start quoting the things that you have not answered as repies to your posts?"?
I've made points in this thread and other threads that you have not replied to... Should I stalk you with them now by quoting them in reply to your posts? That would be annoying....  Did you like everyone here does not pick out the sweet spots you felt comfortable with?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 08:15:34 AM »
I've made points in this thread and other threads that you have not replied to... Should I stalk you with them now by quoting them in reply to your posts?  That would be annoying....

Should I reply to every point you make on this and other threads on this and other boards when you are not directly addressing me?  Ah, no!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 08:18:47 AM »
Should I reply to every point you make on this and other threads on this and other boards when you are not directly addressing me?  Ah, no!

no, you should just pick out the sweet spot you are most comfortable with and which you feel will swing the debate in your direction and ignore the rest and then you should get pissed if anyone starts quoting unanswered questions made by yourself... epic.... ahahahaha....

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 08:22:40 AM »
no, you should just pick out the sweet spot you are most comfortable with and which you feel will swing the debate in your direction and ignore the rest and then you should get pissed if anyone starts quoting unanswered questions made by yourself... epic.... ahahahaha....

I'll do that if I feel like it, and I will also continue to pick out the points I'm most interested in and the once I have knowledge of and have the time to address. 

My questions were directed at you, but you ignored them.  You did not ask me anything.  So I don't know what you are whining about.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 08:24:15 AM »
I can't quote you without manually copying your quote.  It's annoying.  You can do it, I'm just saying, it's fucking annoying.

I didn't lump everyone.... to do so would be stupid.  I guess I could have gone into a long list of what would and would not constitute being a coward.  not...  Come on, it doesn't take a brainiac to figure out...  The guy that is absolutely against Hugo and wants him out but does so by moving to America and joining up with the group that is lobbying the government in America to take down Hugo is a fucking coward and there are many of them.  If a person does not fit that description and has other reasons, well I'm not talking to them am I?

I have no double standards, you have a lack of knowledge.

Is the woman that 333386 sponsored "lobbying the government in America to take down Hugo"?  Why did you tell him that it was a mistake to sponsor her?  I know many Venezuelans who migrated to the US.  None are lobbying the government in America to take down Hugo.  I know many Venezuelans who want to leave Venezuela.  None of them are wanting to go to the US to lobby the government in America to take down Hugo.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 08:26:14 AM »
Loco, you've ignored many points made by me, in reply to you and cherry picked the point you wanted to respond....  Have then started quoting your posts with what I feel were points you failed to address?  nope... 

anyway, the real point was that I don't like quotes because I can't quote you without copying and pasting or going back in the thread, not that you were asking the question again.  I was just mainly saying an all quote post is a bitch.  I mean asking the same question over again is annoying too, many here if not most fail to answer all the points made...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 08:28:03 AM »
Loco, you've ignored many points made by me, in reply to you and cherry picked the point you wanted to respond....  Have then started quoting your posts with what I feel were points you failed to address?  nope...  

anyway, the real point was that I don't like quotes because I can't quote you without copying and pasting or going back in the thread, not that you were asking the question again.  I was just mainly saying an all quote post is a bitch.  I mean asking the same question over again is annoying too, many here if not most fail to answer all the points made...

[quote author=loco link=topic=359804.msg5089158#msg5089158 date=1292861547
Sorry!  I understand the issue with replying with quotes now.  I'll try to remember not to do that again!

:)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 08:28:49 AM »
Is the woman that 333386 sponsored "lobbying the government in America to take down Hugo"?  Why did you tell him that it was a mistake to sponsor her?  I know many Venezuelans who migrated to the US.  None are lobbying the government in America to take down Hugo.  I know many Venezuelans who want to leave Venezuela.  None of them are wanting to go to the US to lobby the government in America to take down Hugo.

She atually has become a right winger and drags my friend to all sorts of historical shit.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 08:29:03 AM »
did not 3333 describe her as extremely anti hugo chavez and did he not pose what he did helping them to escape what they didn't like there?  yes....  So based on his original post, my first post was spot on... sorry if that hurts you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »
did not 3333 describe her as extremely anti hugo chavez and did he not pose what he did helping them to escape what they didn't like there?  yes....  So based on his original post, my first post was spot on... sorry if that hurts you.

I am very much anti Hugo Chavez, but I'm not wanting to go to the US to lobby the government in America to take down Hugo.  You are jumping to conclusions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »
I am very much anti Hugo Chavez, but I'm not wanting to go to the US to lobby the government in America to take down Hugo.  You are jumping to conclusions.
WHAT THE FUCK?  where did I say that about you? Honestly, where the fucking hell did I say that about you asshole?

Fact, many do come here and do join up and or contribute to a movement for American intervention or just bail in mass because they don't like it and then spend their time yelling about it from a safe place far away.  Where did I say you were a part of that?  I didn't name names...  I don't know who they all are, well I know a few dozen or so...  What I said does infact apply to a large faction of people running away from there, nowhere did I say it applies to everyone who doesn't like Hugo.  Why would I have to say that?  Would it not be stupid as fuck to assume I was talking about everyone?  Why would I do that?  I can't even fathom one would assume what I said must apply to every situtation. 

You cherry picked one single word, "coward" out of my entire post in order to redirect what I said to what you wanted to focus on... DID YOU NOT?  DID YOU ATTEMPT TO ADDRESS THE MAIN POINTS OF MY POST?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK?  where did I say that about you? Honestly, where the fucking hell did I say that about you asshole?

Fact, many do come here and do join up and or contribute to a movement for American intervention or just bail in mass because they don't like it and then spend their time yelling about it from a safe place far away.  Where did I say you were a part of that?  I didn't name names...  I don't know who they all are, well I know a few dozen or so...  What I said does infact apply to a large faction of people running away from there, nowhere did I say it applies to everyone who doesn't like Hugo.  Why would I have to say that?  Would it not be stupid as fuck to assume I was talking about everyone?  Why would I do that?  I can't even fathom one would assume what I said must apply to every situtation.  

You cherry picked one single word, "coward" out of my entire post in order to redirect what I said to what you wanted to focus on... DID YOU NOT?  DID YOU ATTEMPT TO ADDRESS THE MAIN POINTS OF MY POST?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Relax!  I never said you said that about me.  I was using me as an example that being anti Hugo Chavez doesn't translate into going to the US to lobby the American government to take down Hugo.  Most Venezuelans just want to get out of here in search for a better future and simply to avoid being murdered.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2010, 09:14:22 AM »
Relax!  I never said you said that about me.  I was using me as an example that being anti Hugo Chavez doesn't translate into going to the US to lobby the American government to take down Hugo.  Most Venezuelans just want to get out of here in search for a better future and simply to avoid being murdered.
Yes you did imply that and nailed it down by saying that I was jumping to conclusions which is a direct accusation of what you said before that right...... Are you fucking kidding me?  lol...  Not to mention your post does not even fucking apply or address what you quoted from me...  Yes, I am fucking royally ticked off.... I am sick and tired of these goddamned games played everytime I try to have an honest debate.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 09:21:46 AM »
Yes you did imply that and nailed it down by saying that I was jumping to conclusions which is a direct accusation of what you said before that right...... Are you fucking kidding me?  lol...  Not to mention your post does not even fucking apply or address what you quoted from me...  Yes, I am fucking royally ticked off.... I am sick and tired of these goddamned games played everytime I try to have an honest debate.

Yes, you did jump to conclusions with the Venezuelan woman mentioned in this thread, that just because she is anti Hugo Chavez, it follows that she is lobbying the US government to take out Hugo and it follows that she is a coward.    ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 09:37:49 AM »
Yes, you did jump to conclusions with the Venezuelan woman mentioned in this thread, that just because she is anti Hugo Chavez, it follows that she is lobbying the US government to take out Hugo and it follows that she is a coward.    ::)
Oh well no shit but it's not like that... It was based on what he told me...  From his original post for all I knew he just sent money to people asking and helped them get over here.  My reply was based on the info he told me.  It's not like I was making conclusions out of malace... I was replying to the information given which is an opinion that I stand by. 

Should you be yelling at me or yelling at 3333 for not giving all the details?

A general statement gets a general answer... no shit huh... why nail me for that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 09:41:43 AM »
Oh well no shit but it's not like that... It was based on what he told me...  From his original post for all I knew he just sent money to people asking and helped them get over here.  My reply was based on the info he told me.  It's not like I was making conclusions out of malace... I was replying to the information given which is an opinion that I stand by. 

Should you be yelling at me or yelling at 3333 for not giving all the details?

A general statement gets a general answer... no shit huh... why nail me for that?

She was not a political person at all but saw what the thugocracy was doing and how it was intentionally destroying the middle class and creating a wave of terror over small businesses, etc, etc. 

Her coming to her views was after seeing the results of the policies, not the other way around. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 10:23:13 AM »
She was not a political person at all but saw what the thugocracy was doing and how it was intentionally destroying the middle class and creating a wave of terror over small businesses, etc, etc. 

Her coming to her views was after seeing the results of the policies, not the other way around. 
3333, why do you hate Ron Paul?

I can debate like you guys do too....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2010, 10:24:46 AM »
3333, why do you hate Ron Paul?

I can debate like you guys do too....

I like Ron Paul, but he s the opposite of Chavez. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »
I like Ron Paul, but he s the opposite of Chavez. 
no, from everything you have said you hate Ron Paul... I would like to know why?  The main principlies, minus some little offensive comments in what I have said absolutely align with Ron Paul yet you oppose what I have said... so why do you hate Ron Paul?...

If you boil down what I say, it's that Hugo is not our business and we don't need to be fucking around with them, they will figure it out on their own and we will probably make things worse if we keep getting involved... I can show you countless videos of Ron Paul saying this same thing... Yet you call me out for essentially saying the same thing...

Thus, you hate Ron Paul or you don't understand Ron Paul....

Why do you hate Ron Paul?  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2010, 10:45:50 AM »
no, from everything you have said you hate Ron Paul... I would like to know why?  The main principlies, minus some little offensive comments in what I have said absolutely align with Ron Paul yet you oppose what I have said... so why do you hate Ron Paul?...

If you boil down what I say, it's that Hugo is not our business and we don't need to be fucking around with them, they will figure it out on their own and we will probably make things worse if we keep getting involved... I can show you countless videos of Ron Paul saying this same thing... Yet you call me out for essentially saying the same thing...

bro - did you pull an all nighter or something? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 10:49:05 AM »

Correct!  Ron Paul would say "leave the Venezuelans alone and allow them to workout their own problems.  The US should not intervene in their affairs."

However, how is sponsoring an immigrant to the US from any country in contradiction with Ron Paul's foreign policy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 02:48:26 PM »
Chavez defends plan for Internet regulations
The Associated Press
Sunday, December 19, 2010; 4:10 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/19/AR2010121902461.html

________________________ ________________________ ___

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez defended plans for a law that would impose broadcast-type regulations on the Internet, saying Sunday that his government should protect citizens against online crimes.

Chavez's congressional allies are considering extending the "Social Responsibility Law" for broadcast media to the Internet, banning messages that "disrespect public authorities," "incite or promote hatred" or crimes, or are aimed at creating "anxiety" in the population.

Government opponents and press freedom groups have been critical of the plan, saying it is one of several measures being considered that could restrict freedoms in Venezuela.

"We aren't eliminating the Internet here ... nor censoring the Internet," Chavez said during his weekly television and radio program, "Hello, President." "What we're doing is protecting ourselves against crimes, cybercrimes, through a law."

As examples, Chavez mentioned messages promoting drug use, prostitution and other crimes, and said his government has an obligation to take a stand. Questions remain about how the measures would be enforced.

Chavez also rebuffed criticism over the National Assembly's vote on Friday granting him special powers to enact laws by decree in a range of areas for the next year and a half.

Critics called it a power grab, noting that Chavez will be able to largely bypass the incoming National Assembly that takes office next month with a larger opposition contingent.

"They're calling me a dictator?" Chavez said, dismissing the criticism. "They're the dictators, those who are crazy for installing the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie once again in Venezuela - but we'll never again allow them."