Author Topic: FACT CHECK: Perry, Romney twist records in debate  (Read 1394 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: FACT CHECK: Perry, Romney twist records in debate
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »
I've only told you to do so half a fucking dozen times by now and never ever once recieved a single pm from anyone on something that 240 is doing which is a problem on the forum and ongoing breaking of the rules.  Yes people have complained about 333 derailing threads/changing the topic.  3333 keeps over and over making Obama the issue when the thread doesn't have anything to do with the thread.  All he has to do is take the issue he's thinking about and start a new thread.  As mod that's all I've asked for him but instead he just tells me to fuck off and pretty much say he'll do what he wants.  

Look, I know you are just sure I'm a hypocrite, I've passed out more warnings and enforced more bans against people leaning left here than I ever have for the right leaning.  In fact some on the right have had the benefit of getting more warnings while people on the left have been banned after a few warnings.  

that's because many of us don't whine like little bitches over bullshit!  I like 240 and laugh at his derailments and we laugh at each other in jest.  

Those who complain about me are probably the butt hurt 95ers and douchebags I have utterly decimated with their obama worship.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »
333 derails topics? Look at his fucking followers. They refuse to discuss anything and seem to post on this board for no other reason than to personally insult the guy. If you're going to hold him to some perceived standard for "derailing" threads then I'd expect you to start either deleting the personal attacks or banning the useless dipshits like Garebear and Co. who bring nothing to the table whatsoever.

the funny thing is that I never complain about that!     I have never pmd people seeking bans on people etc etc.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »
I've only told you to do so half a fucking dozen times by now and never ever once recieved a single pm from anyone on something that 240 is doing which is a problem on the forum and ongoing breaking of the rules.  Yes people have complained about 333 derailing threads/changing the topic.  3333 keeps over and over making Obama the issue when the thread doesn't have anything to do with the thread.  All he has to do is take the issue he's thinking about and start a new thread.  As mod that's all I've asked for him but instead he just tells me to fuck off and pretty much say he'll do what he wants.  

Look, I know you are just sure I'm a hypocrite, I've passed out more warnings and enforced more bans against people leaning left here than I ever have for the right leaning. Yes, 3333 has gotten warning from me in the past and he got kinda pissed at me over it too. In fact some on the right have had the benefit of getting more warnings while people on the left have been banned after a few warnings.  
alright bro, Ill take you up on your offer...what do I have to do? hit the report to mod button right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 06:38:11 PM »
333 derails topics? Look at his fucking followers. They refuse to discuss anything and seem to post on this board for no other reason than to personally insult the guy. If you're going to hold him to some perceived standard for "derailing" threads then I'd expect you to start either deleting the personal attacks or banning the useless dipshits like Garebear and Co. who bring nothing to the table whatsoever.
those threads that just attack 3333 without an issue get moved.  I even moved my own thread against 3333 that didn't have any real political issue.  refusing to discuss isn't really breaking the rules.  I know people get called out all the time for running away from a topic but I've never heard that they should be banned for not answering.  I don't like it when people ignore it when I feel I make a decent point but it happens all the time but I don't think they should be banned or a rule written requiring people to respond lol...

Again, if you guys feel someone is a problem, point out what they are doing and send it to me.  I've asked that over and over and yet nobody does it...  I along with the other mods to look into complaints when they are made.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 06:38:24 PM »
alright bro, Ill take you up on your offer...what do I have to do? hit the report to mod button right?

How about people stfu and stop acting like babies tattling to the mods?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 06:39:35 PM »
those threads that just attack 3333 without an issue get moved.  I even moved my own thread against 3333 that didn't have any real political issue.  refusing to discuss isn't really breaking the rules.  I know people get called out all the time for running away from a topic but I've never heard that they should be banned for not answering.  I don't like it when people ignore it when I feel I make a decent point but it happens all the time but I don't think they should be banned or a rule written requiring people to respond lol...

Again, if you guys feel someone is a problem, point out what they are doing and send it to me.  I've asked that over and over and yet nobody does it...  I along with the other mods to look into complaints when they are made.

are you kidding?   I have a legion of stawkers and have I ever asked you to ban one of them? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 06:41:57 PM »

If you want me to see it, you have to pm me with it.  I've also stated that over and over here.  try to make sure it's something that they are doing over and over.  The only reason I'm yelling at 3333 about it is because he's doing it often.  If someone wants to talk about Perry supporting Al Gore, they should be able to do without 3333 attempting to make the thread about Obama.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 06:42:38 PM »
those threads that just attack 3333 without an issue get moved.  I even moved my own thread against 3333 that didn't have any real political issue.  refusing to discuss isn't really breaking the rules.  I know people get called out all the time for running away from a topic but I've never heard that they should be banned for not answering.  I don't like it when people ignore it when I feel I make a decent point but it happens all the time but I don't think they should be banned or a rule written requiring people to respond lol...

Again, if you guys feel someone is a problem, point out what they are doing and send it to me.  I've asked that over and over and yet nobody does it...  I along with the other mods to look into complaints when they are made.
LOL bro gare trolls 3 left and right and none of those threads get moved.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 06:43:21 PM »
If you want me to see it, you have to pm me with it.  I've also stated that over and over here.  try to make sure it's something that they are doing over and over.  The only reason I'm yelling at 3333 about it is because he's doing it often.  If someone wants to talk about Perry supporting Al Gore, they should be able to do without 3333 attempting to make the thread about Obama.
oh trust, 240 breaks the rules on a daily basis bro.

Ok ill pm you with a link.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »

LMFAO!   sad bro.   You obviously don't pay attention to what goes on here.   sure I am guilty of derailing some threads, but to act like I am alone in this?   GMAFB.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 06:45:22 PM »

are you kidding?   I have a legion of stawkers and have I ever asked you to ban one of them? 
personal attacks on you get moved or deleted all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 06:46:04 PM »
LOL bro gare trolls 3 left and right and none of those threads get moved.

the thing is I don't care!    Don't want him banned or moved.   even that troll lurker - dude stalks me like crazy.    Don't care one bit.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »

LMFAO!   sad bro.   You obviously don't pay attention to what goes on here.   sure I am guilty of derailing some threads, but to act like I am alone in this?   GMAFB.

threads do get derailed all the time and there's nothing that can be done about that.  You obviously attempt to derail threads intentionally by coming in early on with an attempt to change the topic.  HH needs to stop doing this too but he doesn't do it as much as you.

I usually don't go chasing down people here for breaking the rules and really only say something when it looks like a habitual daily problem.  I'm not going to nit pick everyone's every move here, it's only when someone keeps at it over and over that I'm going to say WTF.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:33 PM »
3333, is it really so much to ask that you start a new thread instead of changing the subject.  Is it hard to type out "Yahoo hypocritical calling out Perry Romney and not Obama" then make your case in the new thread?  Is that really such a harsh thing for a mod to ask?  Just stop doing it all the time and I wouldn't bitch about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »
3333, is it really so much to ask that you start a new thread instead of changing the subject.  Is it hard to type out "Yahoo hypocritical calling out Perry Romney and not Obama" then make your case in the new thread?  Is that really such a harsh thing for a mod to ask?  Just stop doing it all the time and I wouldn't bitch about it.

it's hard not to contrast things lately.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 07:23:50 PM »
No, I don't think I could, too religious for me, maybe with Austin being an exception because of U of T-Austin.

Austin, more specifically Travis Country.. is pretty liberal

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 07:35:53 PM »
it's hard not to contrast things lately.
it probably has more to do with your personal belief that nobody should be comparing the candidates because you think they're all better than Obama so all these topics are not valid to you.  You want to keep it about Obama and skip the primary or twart any comparisons between the candidates.  It's clear you're on a mission to make sure it's about Obama.

I'm actually going to vote repubican this time around.  I want to see these primary threads.  That you don't is your problem, not the rest of the forum's.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »
I already listed my preferance many times.

Paul
Bachmann
Cain
Newt
Huntsman
Santorum
Romney
Perry

In that order so far.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 07:41:43 PM »
I already listed my preferance many times.

Paul
Bachmann
Cain
Newt
Huntsman
Santorum
Romney
Perry

In that order so far.
fantastic, but has nothing to do with what I just said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »
Again, as I said before, FACTCHECK had to really dig when they correct Republicans. A lot of times it seems like they are almost splitting hairs. When they fact check Democrats they are easily correcting blatant lies.

I am not sure what you meant by this, but a lie is a lie. Remember this, a politician's (no matter whether they are Democrat of Republican) main job is to get elected and then reelected, unfortunately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »
That's a nice thing about Texas. I wish northeastern states were like that. :-\

You might be surprised to learn that some states which have low or no income tax have a total tax burden greater than those who have income tax. I live in Oregon. Oregon has an income tax. We don't have a sales tax. When one files their Federal income taxes they get a deduction for what they paid in state taxes (this is true, regardless of which state you are in). Oregon's total tax burden ranks 40 th out of fifty states. Texas ranks 44 th. Here are the high and low states for total tax burden by percentage of income:

Top Five States with Highest State Tax Burden

(as a percentage of income)

·        Maine                                     13.5%

·        New York                                12.9

·        Ohio                                        10.0

·        Minnesota                              11.9

·        Hawaii                                    11.7

United States average is 10.6%

Five states with the lowest tax burden

·        Alaska                                    6.6%

·        New Hampshire                    7.3

·        Delaware                               8.4

·        Tennessee                             8.6

·        Alabama                                8.8

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:33 PM »
I don't care if I'm taken seriously.  Many here get away with bending the rules a little without the mods making a big deal.  I'm no different.  You seem to intentionally attempt to derail threads.  You do it constantly and it's a problem.  Nobody has sent me any pms telling me that 240 is intentionally derailing threads.  If you think my warning is a joke, go ahead and laugh it up.  I will the whole time I'm deleting you for 30 days.

333386 is like a broken record, isn't he? No matter what "station" one tunes to, there he is playing the same sad one note song. Personally, I think he is amusingly annoying....if such a thing is possible.