Author Topic: Was Breitbart murdered/poisoned? "His skin was bright red" says witness.  (Read 6177 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
An Eyewitness Speaks Out About Andrew Breitbart’s Death Scene.
CrimeFileNews.com ^ | 2 March 2012 | Crimefile

Los Angeles, CA—It was just after midnight when Christopher Lasseter was walking his little dog in Brentwood. He watched a man he now knows to be Andrew Breitbart crossing Barrington from The Brentwood.

Beritbart was walking without apparent distress in the direction of the Starbucks across the well-lit street. Once Breitbart stepped up on the curb, as Lasseter put it, “He fell hard like a sack of Potatoes.”

A man unknown to Lasseter called 911. The 911 operator told them to begin chest compressions on Beritbart until the police and paramedics arrived.

The very top photo shows where Breitbart died on his back with his head close to the lamp post on the left and his feet under the newspaper vending machine to the right.

Lasseter described Breitbart’s skin color as bright red.

I obtained the interview on video but it’s now property of TMZ.com so look for it over there. I will post a link here once it’s available.

We will be waiting with bated breath for the Medical Examiner's and the Toxicology Reports to know exactly what cut a young man's life short.

WTF????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
sounds like a beta carotine overdose.   

were there carrots in that wine?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Daily meltdowns induced a blood pressure stroke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
is red skin sometimes seen in a person having a heart attack?   i dont know a lot about it. 

is red skin ever seen in a person who was poisoned?

prove it doesn't happen with heart attacks - but does happen with poison - and couldn't be from walking buzzed while heart failing - and you might be onto something.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
is red skin sometimes seen in a person having a heart attack?   i dont know a lot about it. 

is red skin ever seen in a person who was poisoned?

prove it doesn't happen with heart attacks - but does happen with poison - and couldn't be from walking buzzed while heart failing - and you might be onto something.
for sure there's other shit than can cause this other than foul play. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Was there anything that damming on the vid?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
His skin was bright red from embarassment :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Nope...  Even Lou Dobbs on Fox was asking WTF after seeing it.  It doesn't show anything.  The rest of what they think they have is like six degrees to the kevin bacon if he was a communist lol.  The whole thing was a fuckin stunt from what I see.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yep - it proved Obama went to Harvard

If you recall some posters on this board devoted hundreds of hours of their life ranting that Obama never went there, no one can remember him going there, etc...

the funniest part of all is PBS aired the video in 2008 so Ayers killed Breitbart for nothing

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

If you recall some posters on this board devoted hundreds of hours of their life ranting that Obama never went there, no one can remember him going there, etc...

the funniest part of all is PBS aired the video in 2008 so Ayers killed Breitbart for nothing
Yea, i remember seeing this video during the election.  As soon as I saw it I remembered it from a documentary on Obama that came out during the 08 election.  They did one for McCain and one for Obama and this video material was in the Obama doc.  So I was asking WTF when they were saying this was never released before.  That's BS clearly...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
His skin was bright red from embarassment :)

No doubt.

Kind of weird that one would think red skin would be an indication of being poisoned   ::)  when most poison victims have a shallow pale color to their skin.

::)

But hey, this isn't a rocket scientist making these claims and crying nonstop is it huh?  Maybe it was sun poisoning.  I guess in their minds even that is even possible despite it being close to midnight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yeah, my grandpa died of heart attack decades ago... he was puking for hours and in terrible pain... i'm sure his face was pretty damn red too.  blood flow and all that.

to just assume poisoning because a guy's face was red?

well, it sounds like 33 reached the conclusion already and just seeks the evidence to support that.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yeah, my grandpa died of heart attack decades ago... he was puking for hours and in terrible pain... i'm sure his face was pretty damn red too.  blood flow and all that.

well, it sounds like 33 reached the conclusion already and just seeks the evidence to support that.

what's new  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

what's new  ;D

"Not a DAMN thang!"
/Chris Rock

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Did you read the article or did you just blurt out some bullshit as usual?  The witness said AB was walking like everything was perfectly fine and dropped like a sack of potatoes and was immediately dead and his face was bright red.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
when people have a massive heart attack they drop like a rock most of the time without warning

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Poison is a slow death.  You wouldn't be out walking before you fell over.  You would be laying around feeling sluggish or having a violent reaction like puking and shitting everywhere.  Even radiation poisoning isn't that fast.

You really are stupid aren't you?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

I didn't see the whole thing but how does giving a speech on Harvard's campus prove he attended there?
(I don't care if he attended or not)

On the heart attack issue, my friend died of a massive heart attack and his wife found him and said he was purple.  I can't remember how long he had been lying there though.
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Poison is a slow death.  You wouldn't be out walking before you fell over.  You would be laying around feeling sluggish or having a violent reaction like puking and shitting everywhere.  Even radiation poisoning isn't that fast.

You really are stupid aren't you?

Depends on the poison....Isn't Sarin pretty fast?
R

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
333 - can you pull your head out of your ass for once

You've got ZERO PROOF the guy was poisoned yet you arrived at that conclusion almost immediately upon hearing about his death

The dude had heart problems and was drinking (btw - why kind of family man is out at midnight on a weekday getting hammerred in a bar), sedentary, overweight, etc...   The same thing happened to Tim Russert.   Standing there on moment and stone cold dead a few minutes later.

Most likely, like Russert, Breitbart had the "widow maker" which would account for the red face (although his face could have been previously red from excessive alchohol + walking)

from the interweb

A widow maker is a nickname used to describe a highly stenotic left main coronary artery or proximal left anterior descending coronary artery of the heart.

This term is used because if the artery gets abruptly and completely occluded it will cause a massive heart attack that will likely lead to a sudden death. The blockage that kills is made up of platelets streaming to the site of a ruptured cholesterol plaque. Even a small amount of plaque in this area can (for a variety of poorly understood reasons) rupture and cause death; bypassing chronic blockages or trying to open them up with angioplasty does not prevent heart attack but it can restore blood flow in case of a sudden blockage or heart attack. An example of the devastating results of a complete occlusion of the LAD (Left Anterior Descending) artery was the sudden death of former NBC News Washington Bureau Chief Tim Russert.

From the minute a widow maker hits, there is a five-minute window of time to get to a hospital or receive emergency care[1].

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 - can you pull your head out of your ass for once

You've got ZERO PROOF the guy was poisoned yet you arrived at that conclusion almost immediately upon hearing about his death

The dude had heart problems and was drinking (btw - why kind of family man is out at midnight on a weekday getting hammerred in a bar), sedentary, overweight, etc...   The same thing happened to Tim Russert.   Standing there on moment and stone cold dead a few minutes later.

Most likely, like Russert, Breitbart had the "widow maker" which would account for the red face (although his face could have been previously red from excessive alchohol + walking)

from the interweb

I was asking a question.   I did not say it definately.   Just seems strange that someone collapses and is instantly dead like that. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I was asking a question.   I did not say it definately.   Just seems strange that someone collapses and is instantly dead like that.  

happens every fucking day

it only seems "strange" to you because you're stupid, unaware, mentally ill....take your choice

btw - you sound pretty definite here and this was from the day he died

you must be the worst lawyer in the country (assuming you're actually lawyer in the first place)

I believe he was murdered.  

I believe Ayeres poisoned him at the dinner.   seeing what I did in the presser w sheriff Joe and the ayers connection to obamas phony bc I have little doubt AB was murdered.  

But his revenge from the grave will be great and we will send the communist demon Obama back to Kenya where he belongs, vomit be upon him.

Those two murderers ayers and dohrn should have been hanged.    the fact that the communist demon Obama befriended them speaks volumes.

Michael savage did a lot on this tonight.   AB was murdered IMHO.     any threats to the thugbama regime need to be erased to these communist tyrants.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Was the video that big of a deal?

Doesn't seems like it.

Has the coroners report came out yet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Very strange circumsntaces around timing and way he died.  

Maybe someone calls him and says he has secret video of obama admitting he was from Kenya, meets him at bar at midnight, gets poisoned, etc.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I didn't see the whole thing but how does giving a speech on Harvard's campus prove he attended there?
(I don't care if he attended or not) On the heart attack issue, my friend died of a massive heart attack and his wife found him and said he was purple.  I can't remember how long he had been lying there though.

are you still not sure he actually went to Harvard?