Author Topic: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?  (Read 34116 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2015, 08:04:13 PM »
Nah. You're just uninformed. The draconian drug measures in this country and how they impact black and latino men in this country is not just an issue of protesting to change one's own behavior.
hahah as a minority myself I can tell you first hand that changing your own behavior is the key to rising above those small issues you mentioned. I have many friends who fell into that life and made shit decisions. I and many of my other friends for the most part stayed focused on becoming successful and guess what we are.....

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2015, 08:18:02 PM »
hahah as a minority myself I can tell you first hand that changing your own behavior is the key to rising above those small issues you mentioned. I have many friends who fell into that life and made shit decisions. I and many of my other friends for the most part stayed focused on becoming successful and guess what we are.....

Nah. Like I said. You're just not a very well-informed guy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2015, 08:24:03 PM »
Nah. Like I said. You're just not a very well-informed guy.
hahah sure boss sure ;)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2015, 08:32:22 PM »
hahah sure boss sure ;)

Your above post was idiocy. It has nothing to do with nothing. The fact that you would call huge systemic problems "small problems" and think whatever nonsense you got into as a kid has anything to do with that just proves how uninformed you are. Overpolicing is one of the most destructive forces in America right now and that destruction is falls disproportionately on minorities by design. Of course it is a subject that is deserving of protests and massive public outcry.  You are an idiot. Just because you are an idiot, doesn't mean that the subjects your tiny brain can't comprehend shouldn't matter to anyone.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2015, 08:42:07 PM »
If you want to have an actual debate about this, I'd be glad to  ;)

(Not about you being an idiot. There's no debate about that. About the destructiveness of overpolicing on minority communities )

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2015, 09:29:33 PM »
If you want to have an actual debate about this, I'd be glad to  ;)

(Not about you being an idiot. There's no debate about that. About the destructiveness of overpolicing on minority communities )

Is there data on this that indicates this "design"?   If so why do you suppose it's this way?

It would seem to me an area with higher violent crime rates warrant more policing.

There are many neighborhoods I can walk around at night with little worry and there are neighborhoods I would never walk around at night in.

It seems to make better sense to focus police in areas with higher crimes rates.  

I  am  interested in yours or another view on this.  

I don't think I agree much with what you're saying, but I believe I could be just plain naive about it.  I live in the San Francisco Bay area and have spent plenty of time in  "minority neighborhoods" both affluent and poor, white, black, Hispanics and Asian.  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2015, 10:58:33 PM »
LMFAO are you serious kid?

the inferiority complex that most blacks have causes them to obsess over whites all the time. You dont see whites rioting when a black kills a white do you? you dont see black people rioting when a black kills a black do you?

I have said it for a long time now, the worst problem facing blacks is their own mindsets/values in their communities.

He doesn't seem to realise that for the most part, whites don't give a flying fuck about blacks. They're just ... 'there'

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2015, 11:02:01 PM »

Didn't know you were a minority. Actually strange to see a minority with good values of responsibility, education and taking control of your own life. And never accepting BS excuses or pointing at others instead of yourself for your miserable fucking life.

There's some people on here that can learn from that

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2015, 04:34:01 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/black-brunch-protests-nyc-berkeley-oakland-190212742.html

Apparently they go into eating establishments with mostly white patrons during breakfast/lunch periods and read the names of black people killed by cops.

hahaha seriously the delusion of these fuckwits. If they think that cops are the issue and not the moral/family values of the black community its no wonder black communities are in such disarray.

I wonder why they have never read the names of blacks killed by blacks at the resteraunts with black patrons, probably b/c they would be there until the place shuts down.

WaPo debunked the "every 28 hours" narrative these miscreants were pushing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/12/24/the-viral-claim-that-a-black-person-is-killed-by-police-every-28-hours/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2015, 05:00:34 AM »
If you want to have an actual debate about this, I'd be glad to  ;)

Over policing?  Most areas dominated by "minorities" would be worse than Somalia within weeks without welfare checks and cops. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2015, 05:31:38 AM »
By: Patrick J. Buchanan

After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?

And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.

Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.

Are white vigilantes or white cops really Black America’s problem?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.creators.com%2Fconservative%2Fpat-buchanan%2Fblack-america-s-real-problem-isn-t-white-racism.html&ei=LfGrVNqCOceegwS484PwBw&usg=AFQjCNF0zqOuzlinIJhqSjBlR9zIy12p_g

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2015, 06:15:31 AM »
Anecdotally, it seems like it's just the opposite in NY. There was some backlash against DiBlasio immediately following the shootings, but more and more it seems like people are pointing out how childish and ridiculous the NYPD is acting. And from some pretty unexpected quarters, too.

We have a difference of opinion. I forgot the name of the term. But it's some legal term or sociology term that describes what certain people see on the news, television, etc. and how they alter it to fit their own bias. I feel the recent events are annoying people. It's black people basically targeting white stores or just interrupting day to day life.

Who wants their Christmas tree lighting event to be disrupted, their shopping, their meals, their errands, their sense of quiet and enjoyment?
I see it as people becoming annoyed be these protesters.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2015, 06:25:19 AM »
By: Patrick J. Buchanan

After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?

And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.

Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.

Are white vigilantes or white cops really Black America’s problem?

Link please. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2015, 06:30:22 AM »

a failure? :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2015, 06:40:31 AM »
I guess seems to be the move now.

Every Joe Schmoe and his 90 year old grandmother are labeled "white supremecists" while just trying to eat a peaceful lunch at a restaurant.

It's always easier to scapegoat than deal with real problems.  This is just a way for the black community to distract itself from the real problems they face and it gives them more attention than they would otherwise get.  Meanwhile little Tray-Michael Browntin's life goes on as it always has.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2015, 06:44:53 AM »
It's always easier to scapegoat than deal with real problems.  This is just a way for the black community to distract itself from the real problems they face and it gives them more attention than they would otherwise get.  Meanwhile little Tray-Michael Browntin's life goes on as it always has.

you find that white supremacist site yet???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2015, 06:46:03 AM »
you find that white supremacist site yet???

Go whine to Ron, crybaby.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2015, 06:47:28 AM »

You should only see the perverted shit he sends me

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2015, 06:49:52 AM »
You should only see the perverted shit he sends me

I'm not sure I want to know.  It could be anything with his depraved mind.  I guess he's been whining to Ron about me.  Andreaidawoman is a racist crybaby narc. I'd be careful about exchanging PM's with a narc like him.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2015, 06:50:49 AM »

never went to Ron in my life, honey......I'm an old-timer...no need to....I can handle you myself

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2015, 06:53:01 AM »
I'm not sure I want to know.  It could be anything with his depraved mind.  I guess he's been whining to Ron about me.  Andreaidawoman is a racist crybaby narc. I'd be careful about exchanging PM's with a narc like him.

and also I don't mind you personally attacking me but don't spread an obvious lie about me going to Ron...unless you can show proof of that..you're a sissy compared to other guys on here....why would I waste time complaining about YOU???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2015, 06:53:21 AM »
never went to Ron in my life, honey......I'm an old-timer...no need to....I can handle you myself

And you're liar.  You can't handle anything.  You whine like a crybaby at the drop of a hat.  

and also I don't mind you personally attacking me but don't spread an obvious lie about me going to Ron...unless you can show proof of that..you're a sissy compared to other guys on here....why would I waste time complaining about YOU???

Hey dumbass, you're the one that attack me first in this thread. You're the one who started this interaction so don't go playing the victim.  You are so oblivious to reality it's sad.   And here you go again wetting your diaper.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »
And you're liar.  You can't handle anything.  You whine like a crybaby at the drop of a hat.  

me thinks I'm detecting tears from you now :'( :'( :'(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2015, 06:55:44 AM »
me thinks I'm detecting tears from you now :'( :'( :'(

This doesn't really work when you are the one going out of your way to attack me.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2015, 06:56:23 AM »

Hey dumbass, you're the one that attack me first in this thread. You're the one who started this interaction so don't go playing the victim.  You are so oblivious to reality it's sad.   And here you go again wetting your diaper.

I'm not playing the victim at all...on getbig there are no victims.....I attacked you good-naturedly....you couldn't take it and stated crying