Author Topic: Ben Carson (why not)?  (Read 29805 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ben Carson (why not)?
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 11:32:27 AM »

To become a neurosurgeon, you certainly have to be smart. Politics is a different story and it involves other attributes aside from sheer intelligence.

Not really, you just have to pick one thing and study it for your whole life.  A mechanic that can take apart a car engine to it's nuts an bolts and reassemble it is just as intelligent but they focused their learning on mechanics.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 11:32:33 AM »
Our past presidents have not lacked intelligence, they've lacked integrity.

Uhhhhhh ... what ?? How about George W Bush ? Guy was a blathering idiot.

that or they don't want to see it.

Hard to see that which you are not versed or aware of. The majority of Americans are sheep and know more about American Football than American Politics.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 11:34:11 AM »
Not really, you just have to pick one thing and study it for your whole life.  A mechanic that can take apart a car engine to it's nuts an bolts and reassemble it is just as intelligent but they focused their learning on mechanics.

Lol ... did you really just compare an Auto Mechanic ... to a Neurosurgeon ??????

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 11:35:59 AM »

Lol ... did you really just compare an Auto Mechanic ... to a Neurosurgeon ??????

Perhaps a Mechanical Engineer would have been more appropriate.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 11:37:31 AM »
Liberals hate Ben Carson even more because he's black.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »
Perhaps a Mechanical Engineer would have been more appropriate.

Slightly. We are talking about a BRAIN SURGEON HERE, FELLAS.

I know we're all GetBiggers and all .....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 11:49:06 AM »
No Joe... I know who did the killing.

You're not quite with me here, but this will help.

Who said "go"?

Had he wanted to save terrorists he would have simply said, "No.", not "Go."

Right?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-12/nbc-confirms-obama-lied-about-bin-laden-raid

This is thing. Obama has proven time and time again that he has little if any credibility. If he wrong once or admitted he was wrong or misspoke (in other words, show just a LITTLE integrity) then fine, he might be believable. But he isn't. Not in anyway shape or form.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 11:51:54 AM »

If ever there was a proper place to finally use the world "literally"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »
Having to hear all candidates suck God's Cock and tug on Israel's balls the whole night was nauseating.  That blonde whore would ask them a question about American and they always replied that it's important to keep Israel safe.  What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  And Chris Christie bringing up 9/11 again.  

The two big candidates are Scott Walker and Marco Rubio -  Does anyone know why?  Because the Koch Brothers are dumping in a couple hundred million in Walker's campaign and Sheldon Aldelson is doing the same for Rubio.

Who controls America? Israel and America are basically one in the same. They've been telling us that over that last 40 years...Any outsider visiting Israel is put in a category(watch list)...It's exactly what's ramping up in America. Because the same people run it. America's police being run like the military didn't happen by accident. It's exactly how Israel is run.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 11:59:21 AM »

Totally agree... All I'm saying is that Brain Surgeons don't put people on the moon.

Fuck yeah, they are some of the smartest people on the planet.

I'd put Engineers of various degrees up there as well. Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical.

They are all extremely intelligent.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 12:02:47 PM »
Totally agree... All I'm saying is that Brain Surgeons don't put people on the moon.

I'd put Engineers of various degrees up there as well. Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical.

The dude basically just hit talking points every time he was asked a question. I didn't get the sense that he was some super smart dude(although he obviously is)...I'm sure he was nervous, but he didn't come across like he was comfortable in his own skin...To become a Brain surgeon, he really had to follow the rules and do as he's told to get to where he is at. I think he'd get eaten alive in Washington...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2015, 12:04:36 PM »
Trump didn't earn billions by being a retard.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »
Trump didn't earn billions by being a retard.

The great thing about Trump is he don't take shit from anyone. I wouldn't want to be some young kid wanting to go into the military just for the money if Trump is in charge. That dude will use the military to it's fullest extent I believe. Trump made his daughter marry a Ggew. Supposedly told her she has no choice. Trump is 100% behind the Ggewish Hierarchy. If Israel wanted to go to war with Iran, Trump is the guy that would do for them I believe. If Trump gets elected Pres, he'd be the oldest President of all time at 70 years old. Reagan was 69 when he took office...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2015, 12:23:17 PM »

I worked with cardiac surgeons for most of my career and some were very intelligent while others were like mechanics. I've been in many cases with the great Dr Oz and he let the cardiac fellows do most of the work.  He couldn't even seat the heart valve correctly and I had to correct him in the last case. Now he has a show acting like he knows everything about the human body. ::)

Like all people some surgeons are smarter than others. Always question your doctors!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »

I worked with cardiac surgeons for most of my career and some were very intelligent while others were like mechanics. I've been in many cases with the great Dr Oz and he let the cardiac fellows do most of the work.  He couldn't even seat the heart valve correctly and I had to correct him in the last case. Now he has a show acting like he knows everything about the human body. ::)

Like all people some surgeons are smarter than others. Always question your doctors!

Oz got the show because he's a mussy.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 12:33:13 PM »
I disagree. It's one of the reasons why this country is screwed. You have a "president" with no zero integrity and definitely ZERO morals. He would just assume lop off a babies head than to kill a terrorist.

your tardation rears it's head in every thread, he would just ASSUME lop off a babies head? as soon.. fuck it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 12:33:52 PM »
I disagree. It's one of the reasons why this country is screwed. You have a "president" with no zero integrity and definitely ZERO morals. He would just assume lop off a babies head than to kill a terrorist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2015, 12:37:12 PM »
your tardation rears it's head in every thread, he would just ASSUME lop off a babies head? as soon.. fuck it.

You claim to be a doctor..right? lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2015, 12:39:01 PM »

Uhhhhhh ... what ?? How about George W Bush ? Guy was a blathering idiot.

Hard to see that which you are not versed or aware of. The majority of Americans are sheep and know more about American Football than American Politics.

How so?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2015, 12:40:51 PM »
Two black presidents in a row?    Sure.  Right.
a

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2015, 03:34:04 PM »
x2. If he left out all the religious bullshit, I might consider voting for him. But when he goes on about how the earth is 6,000 years old, well, he lost my vote. Keep your religion out of politics, which may impede on my life.

Ive only voted one time in my life. I may forgo voting this year. Exercising my right not to vote.  :D :D :D

This. So weird how repubs just dont understand that this is why they lose elections. College educated adults laugh at this shit, as they should. They would easily win if they wised up on this stuff. There has got to be a reason why they keep this narrative up, but i dont know what it is. Its costing them elections IMO

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2015, 03:35:19 PM »

Lol fucking joke of a post. Do people take your political ranst seriously when u say shit like this? Come on bro, your smarter than this.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2015, 03:37:03 PM »

This.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2015, 03:38:52 PM »
What ever happened to Bobby Jindal?  Wasn't he supposed to be the dark skin savior of the GOP?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
One of the most important thing Ben Carson will do is meticulously think out every decision he makes and how it affects the people and the world, Obamas an asshole that teamed up with hardcore leftist during a time when people where desperate and on top of that 3 of the top 4 media outlets are in his corner.  I doubt he's any smarter than your average getbigger, he reminds me a lot of a smartt ass douche that probably got his ass kicked a lot.  We've never seen his college transcripts to see what kind of student he was.