Author Topic: The Ted Cruz shadow campaign has started  (Read 4907 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Ted Cruz shadow campaign has started
« on: May 05, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=18228

ATTENTION ALL DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS...

IN states where primaries are yet to be determined... It's come to our attention that Cruz and Kasich have NOT suspended...Through their contact list and data base, they are pushing their supporters to now, more than ever - to stay on task and get out and vote....

They have even verbalized, how dumb - the hope is the Trump supporters will NOT turn out in the big numbers, they will work in the shadows and maybe be able to still keep DT from reaching the 1237... Please share this - because we have to make those in those states understand they are STILL very important!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: The Ted Cruz shadow campaign has started
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 11:00:45 PM »
Lame. I would say the Don should up his security with the enemies that he's made in the last 48 hours.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 08:17:28 AM »
Ted Cruz is not releasing his delegates before the GOP convention

Ted Cruz is not releasing his delegates in at least three states, a sign he may hold onto some clout at this summer's Republican National Convention.

Cruz sent a letter to Republican state parties in at least Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas on Monday informing them that he plans to keep the delegates he won bound to him...

Trump is the presumptive nominee and is on a path to clinch the 1,237 delegates needed to earn it on the first ballot, but holding on to his delegates could help Cruz exercise at least some control over convention rules and procedures.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/ted-cruz-campaign-kansas-convention-delegates/index.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 08:31:31 AM »
The GOP is seemingly content with running their party into the ditch.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »

Was it ever any place else to start with?

Obviously, rock bottom has a basement.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 09:46:10 AM »

Nominating Trump will do just that. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 09:53:23 AM »
Nominating Trump will do just that. 

Yeah because you've been brilliant with your predictions here lately.

What are you? Like 0-49 over the past few months? Really solid.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 09:57:54 AM »
Yeah because you've been brilliant with your predictions here lately.

What are you? Like 0-49 over the past few months? Really solid.

Who the heck cares about my predictions?  Other than you?  This is about Trump and what he will do to the GOP and to the country. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 10:03:58 AM »
Who the heck cares about my predictions?  Other than you?  This is about Trump and what he will do to the GOP and to the country. 

How about what Hillary would do to the country.

Do you ever consider that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 10:09:37 AM »
How about what Hillary would do to the country.

Do you ever consider that?

Yep.  Less damage than Trump.  With Hillary I know we are getting someone who is dishonest and cares more about making money than most anything else.

With Trump, he is dishonest but also undisciplined, immature, fails to take advice, and isn't all that smart. 

Which is why I will not vote for either one of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 10:15:01 AM »
Yep.  Less damage than Trump.  With Hillary I know we are getting someone who is dishonest and cares more about making money than most anything else.

With Trump, he is dishonest but also undisciplined, immature, fails to take advice, and isn't all that smart. 

I will not vote for either of them.   And I am willing to pistol whip anyone that accuses me of voting Hilary.  Will not happen.  I may join you for Gary Johnson.

You may be on to something here.   hilary = obama 2.  Nothing changes.

Trump might start a war, trump might do some crazy shit we cannot even imagine. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 10:21:21 AM »
I will not vote for either of them.   And I am willing to pistol whip anyone that accuses me of voting Hilary.  Will not happen.  I may join you for Gary Johnson.

If you won't vote for either one then why aren't you going to the media and exposing the "plant"

You would destroy both of their campaigns, make yourself  famous and create a vacuum that would allow Ted Cruz to re-activate his campaign

You'd be fucking famous for revealing this incredible (though of course obvious) secret and you'll probably make millions as well

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 10:22:19 AM »

Things change day one when she begins to fill the seat of Justice Scalia.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 10:28:44 AM »
If you won't vote for either one then why aren't you going to the media and exposing the "plant"
You would destroy both of their campaigns, make yourself  famous and create a vacuum that would allow Ted Cruz to re-activate his campaign
You'd be fucking famous for revealing this incredible (though of course obvious) secret and you'll probably make millions as well

George Will already exposed the dem plant thing, and many others have also said they believe it.

Nothing to expose, dude.  People can accept it, or deny it, either way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 10:30:07 AM »
Things change day one when she begins to fill the seat of Justice Scalia.

What is the requirements to be appointed to the SCOTUS?   None.  You don't even have to be a lawyer.
http://www.supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi2

I could see Trump appointing some maniac just to mix things up ;)  He always said his pro-abortion sister would be a great addition.  He may just add his kids to the SCOTUS to keep his name relevant ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 10:41:49 AM »
George Will already exposed the dem plant thing, and many others have also said they believe it.

Nothing to expose, dude.  People can accept it, or deny it, either way.

He mused about it last summer and no one took him seriously and I don't recall him still  flogging this idiotic premise

You're a TRUE BELIEVER

You can change the course of history

Why are you wasting your time on this board when you can literally bring down both Trump and Clinton

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 10:44:34 AM »
What is the requirements to be appointed to the SCOTUS?   None.  You don't even have to be a lawyer.
http://www.supremecourt.gov/faq.aspx#faqgi2

I could see Trump appointing some maniac just to mix things up ;)  He always said his pro-abortion sister would be a great addition.  He may just add his kids to the SCOTUS to keep his name relevant ;)

yeah, I'm sure his sister or kids would be confirmed by a Democratic Congress

Wait, why are you even talking about this. 

You  know he has no plans to be POTUS.  Even if he  wins he just turns the whole thing over to Hilary on day one and then hides out from everyone for the rest of  his life

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 10:50:43 AM »
With Hillary I know we are getting someone who is dishonest and cares more about making money than most anything else.

That didn't stop you from having a nut crush on Carson.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 10:53:32 AM »

it was more of a long-term infatuation.   His posts about carson go back to 2007 or 2008.

Carson really fooled those zealots.  THey look past his lies and incompetence because he was religious.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 11:02:32 AM »

Yours is the same thinking of the neo-cons that are theatened in the GOP. Would rather just have Hillary. In other words can't accept change, can't lose power and most of all can't be wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 11:05:52 AM »
Yours is the same thinking of the neo-cons that are theatened in the GOP. Would rather just have Hillary. In other words can't accept change, can't lose power and most of all can't be wrong.

Trump wins, and it's 8 years, or 12, before they can put up a true conservative.

Hilary wins, and in 4 years, they can put up Paul Ryan against a 76 year old Hilary... she'll look like shit, she'll be tired, she might even be handing it over to an inesperienced Julian Castro or another veep choice.... 2020 vs Hilary looks awesome for republicans.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 11:11:30 AM »

Thanks for your contribution. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 11:12:04 AM »

I didn't say I'd rather have Hillary.  I said I'd rather have neither. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 11:17:19 AM »
Trump wins, and it's 8 years, or 12, before they can put up a true conservative.

Hilary wins, and in 4 years, they can put up Paul Ryan against a 76 year old Hilary... she'll look like shit, she'll be tired, she might even be handing it over to an inesperienced Julian Castro or another veep choice.... 2020 vs Hilary looks awesome for republicans.

Too bad there were no "true conservatives" running this time

Seems like Cruz made a huge tactical error by not pointing out the obvious fact that Trump was a democratic plant every time he got in front of the camera.   I don't recall him ever mentioning it once. Even when Trump was attacking his wife and father.   Weird.....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 11:20:30 AM »

The only way a true conservative returns is a depression, outbreak of some crazy disease or world war. The free shit army has the same vote as the tax payer and nearly number the same. It's over, that is a part of history. There will never be another true conservative in office unless things are REALLY bad in the USA. So bad that common sense returns to all voters. I'll not hold my breath.