Author Topic: Forget about Klobuchar for VP  (Read 4327 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Forget about Klobuchar for VP
« on: May 28, 2020, 03:32:01 PM »
Stick a fork in Amy. She deserves it. Apparently a very nasty person:

Amy Klobuchar declined to prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death after previous conduct complaints
Kathryn Krawczyk
The Week
May 28, 2020, 2:37 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/amy-klobuchar-declined-prosecute-officer-183728902.html

———————-

Dummy Biden backed himself into a corner saying that he would pick a woman. So who’s left? Pocahontas? Kamala? The big girl in Georgia?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Forget about Klobuchar for VP
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 05:56:45 PM »

Amy Klobuchar declined to prosecute officer at center of George Floyd's death after previous conduct complaints
Kathryn Krawczyk
The Week

———————-

Dummy Biden backed himself into a corner saying that he would pick a woman. So who’s left? Pocahontas? Kamala? The big girl in Georgia?

Any chance you actually spent 30 seconds to read your link before you posted it

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 06:01:33 PM »

I'm on the same team as you Straw. But even before the tragedy in Minnesota this week I was praying Biden doesn't pick her. She seems like a kunt and will not inspire black men to vote.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 06:14:48 PM »
I'm on the same team as you Straw. But even before the tragedy in Minnesota this week I was praying Biden doesn't pick her. She seems like a kunt and will not inspire black men to vote.

Yeah, it's going to be a tough choice and I agree with Thin Lizzy that Biden shouldn't have committed to picking a woman but I think he's got some decent choices.  Trump picked a mannequin as his VP and no one even noticed.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 07:17:21 PM »
Yeah, it's going to be a tough choice and I agree with Thin Lizzy that Biden shouldn't have committed to picking a woman but I think he's got some decent choices.  Trump picked a mannequin as his VP and no one even noticed.

Decent choices?

Kamala Harris, Pocohontas, or Aunt Jemima?

And you’re stupid enough to try to sell those as decent choices? It’s no wonder the Democrat Party is dead.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 02:02:59 AM »

I guess you’re saying that she wasn’t responsible because she was technically out of that position when the decision was made. It’s still not gonna matter. She’s associated with these incidents, both the police misconduct and the ensuing riots, whether or not she made the correct decision. She’s done.

Do you think she still has a shot of being the Dem candidate for Vice President after this?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 04:08:15 AM »

Kathryn Krawczyk
The Week

———————-

Just imagine the big girl in Georgia (Abrams) becoming President when Biden steps down for dementia.  They would need subtitles when ever she did a presidential address. ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 07:02:07 AM »
Just imagine the big girl in Georgia (Abrams) becoming President when Biden steps down for dementia.  They would need subtitles when ever she did a presidential address. ;D

It’s gonna be funny when the two of them stand together and she’s three times as wide as him. Bigger disparity than between Romy and Heath.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 08:03:14 AM »

I too wish he hadn't pigeonholed himself to picking a woman.  I think Cory Booker would have been a good choice. Black voter turnout would be huge. That being said, I think "the big girl" from Georgia Stacy Abrams is a much better choice than Kamala Harris.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 08:06:42 AM »
I too wish he hadn't pigeonholed himself to picking a woman.  I think Cory Booker would have been a good choice. Black voter turnout would be huge. That being said, I think "the big girl" from Georgia Stacy Abrams is a much better choice than Kamala Harris.

What offices has Abrams held that give you confidence she'd be a good VP / President?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 08:10:13 AM »

A lot of agreement on this thread.😂 Harris has a nasty way about her that is off putting. She had a ton of fanfare and media backing around her mainly because of her look and yet she failed miserably.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 08:32:25 AM »
Yeah, it's going to be a tough choice and I agree with Thin Lizzy that Biden shouldn't have committed to picking a woman but I think he's got some decent choices. Trump picked a mannequin as his VP and no one even noticed.

I like it ^^

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 09:25:04 AM »
What offices has Abrams held that give you confidence she'd be a good VP / President?
In the democratic party failure equals success.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 01:46:42 PM »

Black guys like you love big black mamas, don't they :D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 02:17:29 PM »
What orifices has Abrams filled that give you confidence she'd be a good VP / President?

;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 02:39:07 PM »

Amy Kockblocker is an infinitely better human being than Cory Booker.

Booker is the cafe au lait version of Beto O’Rourke.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 06:21:02 PM »
Why doesn’t anyone ever think about Tulsi as VP running mate?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 06:23:05 PM »
Why doesn’t anyone ever think about Tulsi as VP running mate?

Because the Democrats themselves started to hate her during the primaries.
Y

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 09:07:51 PM »

Corey Booker???  Lol

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2020, 01:07:11 AM »
Amy Kockblocker is an infinitely better human being than Cory Booker.

Booker is the cafe au lait version of Beto O’Rourke.

Corey Booker???  Lol

I loved when his beard... err... um ex-girlfriend came out as a lesbian. ::)

He's another Andrew Gillum.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 10:15:58 PM »

I have tried to put this into words many times lol.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 10:16:35 PM »

Kathryn Krawczyk
The Week

———————-

Meg whitman for the win here.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2020, 06:36:39 AM »

Do you agree that out of all of the female VP candidates, she would be the best suited to get conservatives to “cross over” and vote for Biden? I think all of the other female choices are too far left. Other than Tulsi’s gun stance and questionable religious upbringing, she’s a very solid candidate.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2020, 06:43:29 AM »

This. Too much of a flamethrower for the DNC.

She sort of got in line at the end by endorsing Biden but she literally sunk Kamala's campaign in one evening and that surely pissed off a lot of powerful people.

It became obvious some strings were being pulled to freeze her out of the debates while other candidates with lesser poll numbers were allowed to participate. Just more outright corruption within the Democratic party.

She could be very formidable in 2024 though. Young, good looking combat veteran with some grass root support and now a little bit of campaign experience under her belt.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2020, 08:44:24 AM »
The Democrat Party started out with 24 potential presidential candidates.

All 24 of them were total morons, like the weak liberal fuckwads who vote for them.

And the best they could come up with was the pedophile, corrupt, lying, senile Joe Biden.

Absolutely guaranteeing four more glorious years of President Donald Trump.