Author Topic: Today on Tucker Carlson  (Read 1392 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Today on Tucker Carlson
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2023, 11:05:45 PM »
Whatever you're currently snorting / smoking or taking you should stop.
Its affecting you're brain / thinking / reasoning very badly.

HTH.
 ;D

Nah, just aware of the facts.. and like at least 300 times before, I could go down the list of election officials, judges, courts etc from the Republican side that has deemed the election fair. I suspect I would be wasting my time

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2023, 11:15:04 PM »
Nah, just aware of the facts.. and like at least 300 times before, I could go down the list of election officials, judges, courts etc from the Republican side that has deemed the election fair. I suspect I would be wasting my time

You don’t know any facts, Junior. I’m still questioning your authenticity

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2023, 11:17:18 PM »
Whatever you're currently snorting / smoking or taking you should stop.
Its affecting you're brain / thinking / reasoning very badly.

HTH.
 ;D

Whenever you feel ready, just post up the evidence the election was stolen...  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2023, 11:21:28 PM »
Whenever you feel ready, just post up the evidence the election was stolen...  :)

I seriously question your allegiance to this country. As a matter of fact i question if you were even in my vicinity a couple of weeks ago.

This is just a start

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2023, 11:24:11 PM »
I seriously question your allegiance to this country. As a matter of fact i question if you were even in my vicinity a couple of weeks ago.

This is just a start

Im pretty certain you question if McDonalds is really a hamburger chain and if Walmart exists...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2023, 11:26:38 PM »
Im pretty certain you question if McDonalds is really a hamburger chain and if Walmart exists...

If you were involved, I’d question it

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2023, 11:28:47 PM »
If you were involved, I’d question it

Your track record is .... let's say.... below par. So forgive me if I take your posts with a grain or 10 of salt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2023, 11:31:20 PM »
Your track record is .... let's say.... below par. So forgive me if I take your posts with a grain or 10 of salt

Yours is even further below. I’ll be out in Dripping Springs around the end the of September. Come out and train with us and prove yourself. I personally think you’re full of shit. I’ll be there for about 4 days then heading to San Antonio to train with my old instructor. Come there as well.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2023, 11:35:49 PM »
Yours is even further below. I’ll be out in Dripping Springs around the end the of September. Come out and train with us and prove yourself. I personally think you’re full of shit. I’ll be there for about 4 days then heading to San Antonio to train with my old instructor. Come there as well.

I live in Florida these days. I have nothing to prove. I spent 10 years in the military as a K9 handler then trainer. 24 years with APD.  What do I have to prove? Been there done that. If you get a kick from the firing range, more power to you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2023, 11:48:11 PM »
I live in Florida these days. I have nothing to prove. I spent 10 years in the military as a K9 handler then trainer. 24 years with APD.  What do I have to prove? Been there done that. If you get a kick from the firing range, more power to you.

The way you bullshit it seems to me you’d want to back it up. I’m 61 and l’ll back whatever I say. It’s integrity.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2023, 11:59:31 PM »
The way you bullshit it seems to me you’d want to back it up. I’m 61 and l’ll back whatever I say. It’s integrity.

Fair enough.. However, I don't bullshit. And integrity is pretty encompassing. It can cover "Can you shoot"
 all the way to "are you posting questionable links with questionable information". I'd say you lack integrity when it comes to postings. But that is nothing we haven't discussed before. Maybe in real life, you are a stand up Joe. But here, that all goes to the wayside because you habitually post nonsense. And the part that is tough to swallow, is immediately after you have been schooled about a parody posting, you go right on posting other questionable postings.. Most people will adapt and adjust given information, not you... something you might think about.. or.. more than likely, ignore...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2023, 02:09:23 AM »
Why is this January the 6th issue being blown so much out of its real importance? Americans have been fucked in the ass in so many ways that make this issue pure peanuts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2023, 05:39:58 AM »

This is just a start

::)

R

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2023, 05:41:21 AM »

Liars, retards, and people who peddle the latest CTs have none.  You've been proven over and over that you are simply not connected to reality.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2023, 07:56:43 AM »
No, I am 100% right.. no rigged about it. Are you joking?

No I am not joking - Entire MSM (lies) was stacked against him, the numerous fake/false investigations, legit evidence of voting fraud was only thrown out as it would of not changed the outcome (so they say) - but it did take place.  That is a rigged election.
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2023, 10:54:02 AM »
No I am not joking - Entire MSM (lies) was stacked against him, the numerous fake/false investigations, legit evidence of voting fraud was only thrown out as it would of not changed the outcome (so they say) - but it did take place.  That is a rigged election.

No, it did not. Repeating it doesn't make it true.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2023, 11:02:50 AM »

Repeating it is a mental version of comfort food for Trumpy supporters.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2023, 03:52:09 PM »

it did not ??? looks like you have no actual answer and thus agree with me..
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2023, 07:12:05 PM »
You don’t know any facts, Junior. I’m still questioning your authenticity

Of course you are.  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2023, 08:36:34 PM »
Of course you are.  ::)

Completely believes Trump Rudy Guliani and Sidney Powell, doesn't believe republican election officials, the outcomes of multiple investigations, at least one funded by Trump, courts, judges, former Trump Attorney General nor his Vice President. Pretty much sums up what/who we are dealing with here. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2023, 08:50:53 PM »
Completely believes Trump Rudy Guliani and Sidney Powell, doesn't believe republican election officials, the outcomes of multiple investigations, at least one funded by Trump, courts, judges, former Trump Attorney General nor his Vice President. Pretty much sums up what/who we are dealing with here.

TRUTH!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2023, 08:15:31 PM »
How’s those book sales of Tucker coming along?   Are they still blaming Amazon for the poor sales numbers?