Author Topic: quaker oats--your lifts claims  (Read 25478 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
quaker oats--your lifts claims
« on: January 15, 2009, 01:25:49 PM »
youve been called out     will you man up like a real man and post a video of your lifts???????

Hey Quaker, just like you ask everyone and god to post up a pic since you posted up a blurry one, its only fair u post up a video of you doing some of your previous lifting claims, other wise all your jokes about other people lifting is just a schtick

you're all about proving lifts yet never have backed up your claims and when asked about it you duck with some lame joke fully knowing your hypocrisy-----not dogging you just calling you out like you do to everyone else--so step up :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: quaker oats--your lifts claims
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
i don't actually lift weights, i go to the gym to watch everyone else do it. ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »
i don't actually lift weights, i go to the gym to watch everyone else do it. ;D

like clock work.... ::)

when asked about it you duck with some lame joke fully knowing your hypocrisy

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
qq will never post shit everyone knows this.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »
like clock work.... ::)

tell you what, as soon as you post a picture of yourself with a sign saying "i'm Big Mark C. from getbig.com, here you go QuakerOats" with the date on it i'll post a cell phone video of myself squatting 500 pounds to at least parallel, deal?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »
Quaker is a fat piece of shit, he is the biggest shit talker on this site.
he's not joking he really doesn't lift weights just sits in his trailer eating all day
there's no magic pills... just needles

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 01:35:19 PM »
tell you what, as soon as you post a picture of yourself with a sign saying "i'm Big Mark C. from getbig.com, here you go QuakerOats" with the date on it i'll post a cell phone video of myself squatting 500 pounds to at least parallel, deal?

Sounds fair to me!  We shall wait for "Big" Mark........

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 01:36:37 PM »
youve been called out     will you man up like a real man and post a video of your lifts???????

It's Dave aka Squatfather aka most ever fucking owned and stoned person on getbig for eternity, he was a pretty cool guy but
has now joined the bottom feeding crowd.
We all though he was an upstanding guy but as it turned out he has no money, no future and absolutly zero backbone.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »
the challange is on! do it Big Mark C :D

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 01:37:06 PM »

then he will say "hahahaha Im sooo much in your head I actually feel sorry for you"

::) ::)

and not post any video.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 01:37:18 PM »
Just what are QuakerOats previous lift claims? I've never heard him say what he can lift.  ???

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
then he will say "hahahaha Im sooo much in your head I actually feel sorry for you"

and not post any video.

If he posts the photo.  I'll post a video of me squatting 385 for reps lol.  I always stand by my word.  :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 01:40:12 PM »
Just what are QuakerOats previous lift claims? I've never heard him say what he can lift.  ???

he doest lift weights he cannot even afford a decent living space for Christ sake - he is jobless and pretty much homeless unless you
want to call a trailer a home ::)

And to you new guys... it's not a joke he has been found out to live in a trailer - shortly after him melting down all over the place crying to people begging for their forgiveness he switched nicks.

Have I left anything out?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
If he posts the photo.  I'll post a video of me squatting 385 for reps lol.  I always stand by my word.  :)
well thats not funny cause you're more credible and i think most would belive you on that claim.

atleast to paralell but not ass to floor  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 01:43:32 PM »
give him time, he has to log this account out and log back in under his "deltsaforce" account. :D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

and not post any video.

yes thats exactly what he will do   because he has done that very thing before    i believe magoo challenge him like this and quacker mirza did just that    instead of just backing up his lift claim like he expects everyone else to do  he makes lame challenge number 100 to evade the question    typical trailer dwelling trash ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »
yes thats exactly what he will do   because he has done that very thing before    i believe magoo challenge him like this and quacker mirza did just that    instead of just backing up his lift claim like he expects everyone else to do  he makes lame challenge number 100 to evade the question    typical trailer dwelling trash ;)
if thats what he will do - post the picture of yourself.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:42 PM »

Oh brother, "Big" Mark C.......won't see a thing from him.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »
i swear to God allmighty that if you do what i said i'll post AT LEAST a picture of me squatting 500 to at least parallel, what do you say?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
Oh brother, "Big" Mark C.......won't see a thing from him.

irony of this coming from someone who thinks of mirza as a squad 'leader' is just mind blowing

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »
i swear to God allmighty that if you do what i said i'll post AT LEAST a picture of me squatting 500 to at least parallel, what do you say?

now you change to a picture instead of video   next message it will be 'i swear i will get a friend to come here and swear he saw me squat 500' ::)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

there ya go "Mark C"...

I know for a fact QO's a man of his word and will do his part...

the question is............WILL YOU DO YOURS ?

;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »
now you change to a picture instead of video   next message it will be 'i swear i will get a friend to come here and swear he saw me squat 500' ::)
nope that's it, whaddya say?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 01:48:03 PM »

seems big mark c

is a hypocrit
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
the only reason i said what i did about the video is that i don't know how to post a cell video clip to the internet but a picture i can do for sure.