Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 43815 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - I love this guy.
« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2011, 07:30:26 AM »
Herman Cain: AWG is a Scam
The SPPI Blogs ^ | unknown | Tom Nelson

Herman Cain wins the GOP Florida straw poll: Don’t miss this short list of his well-informed quotes about the global warming scam

Dec ’09: Herman Cain: T*H*E New Voice

[By Herman Cain] I learned early on that with any computer program the principle of “garbage in means garbage out” is always true. When you do not use all of the empirical data to develop your mathematical model it is “garbage in.”

It is outrageous that the head of the United Nations, the head of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Obama Administration are all dismissing these revelations as they push onward with their political agenda in the face of scientifically manufactured results.

This is no longer a controversy. This is conclusive. And once again, liberals choose to ignore the facts.

It’s a scam.

Herman Cain wins GOP Florida straw poll; Rick Perry in second place – Washington Times

He received 37 percent of the more than 2,600 votes cast.

Flashback: New Hampshire Primary 2012: Green: Herman Cain global warming is poppycock

Herman Cain: Manmade global warming is poppycock. I hope I can say that on your show.

Mark Levin: You know you can.

Herman Cain: In other words, I don’t believe in it.

Look, if people look at the real data, the climate had varied ever since we’ve known that the planet is here. And we know that those scientists who tried to concoct the science to say we had a hockey stick global warming and they were busted because they manipulated the data.

No! This manmade global warming is not a crisis.

June 2011: Herman Cain interview: Full transcript – CBS News

HERMAN CAIN: I don’t believe global war– global warming is real. Do we have climate change? Yes. Is it a crisis, no. And this is why I strongly oppose the– the cap in trade, and tax and kill bill that Congress passed, even though it didn’t get through the Senate yet. And this is why I went to that rally today, about the RGGI, the you know, Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative. I said that it needed to be called the RGGR, Regional Greenhouse Gas Rip-off. Because that’s all it is.

It has already imposed $777 million on to people of this region. Why? Because it provided another source of taxation for the bureaucrats to– to create another hidden tax. So absolutely I don’t believe that it’s (UNINTEL)– because the science, the real science doesn’t say that we have any major crisis or threat, when it comes to climate change.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2011, 10:38:44 AM »
Raising Cain
Weekly Standard ^ | 10/01/11 | Fred Barnes

Both President Obama and Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain went to graduate school. Obama got a degree at Harvard Law School. Cain did his graduate work at Purdue and Burger King University. That doesn’t tell you all you need to know about the difference between Obama and Cain, but it explains a lot.

Obama and Cain are African Americans, but there the likeness ends. Obama is a liberal, Cain a conservative. Their parents, their upbringing, their education, their careers, the lessons they learned from life—these are as dissimilar as where they’ve wound up, Obama in the White House and Cain as a successful corporate executive.

Until recent months, there was no reason to consider the contrast between the two. But now Obama’s presidency is crumbling. His reelection in 2012 is in jeopardy. The economy is weak, and Americans disapprove of his handling of it by a two-to-one margin. Even in the Democrat-controlled Senate, there aren’t enough votes to pass his new jobs bill.

Cain’s campaign is surging. After strong performances in four nationally televised Republican debates last month, he jumped into third place in the GOP race in a Fox News poll at 17 percent, close behind Rick Perry (19 percent) and Mitt Romney (23 percent). A Rasmussen poll of likely voters in late September found Cain trailing Obama, 39 percent to 34 percent.

Thus the interest in the backgrounds of Cain and Obama. Much of Obama’s is known. His mother was an academic with a Ph.D. in anthropology. She had two failed marriages to foreigners. Obama’s father, a Kenyan student, left the family when Obama was a toddler. From ages 6 to 10, Barack lived with his mother and his Indonesian stepfather and half-sister in Jakarta, then went back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents.

Cain’s early life was far more stable. He grew up in a black section of Atlanta. His mother worked as a maid, his father as a barber, janitor, and chauffeur. “Dad worked all three jobs until he could make it off two jobs,” Cain writes in This Is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, his fifth book. “Then he worked those two jobs until he could make it off of one job. That’s the experience shared by many Americans.” Not Obama’s parents.

In Atlanta, Cain went to segregated Archer High School. In 1967, he graduated from Morehouse College, a bus ride away from his home. He majored in math. In Honolulu, starting in fifth grade, Obama went to Punahou, one of the most prestigious private schools in the country. He spent two years at Occidental College in Los Angeles before transferring to Columbia, where he majored in political science, followed by Harvard Law, where he was editor of the law review.

Neither Cain nor Obama took part in the civil rights movement in the early 1960s. Cain, now 65 years old, was in school, and Obama, 50, was a child. But Cain experienced segregation more than Obama did. In 1963, his applications were turned down at the University of Georgia and Georgia Tech. “Having been desegregated for only two years, they chose to keep black students at a minimum,” Cain writes.

Cain says he benefited from the civil rights movement when he graduated from all-black Morehouse. “I received 25 job offers, and they came from some of America’s most respected and successful corporations,” he says.

One more contrast. Church attendance was a staple of Cain’s rearing, and today he’s an evangelical Christian. His faith helped him through stage 4 cancer when 70 percent of his liver and 30 percent of his colon were removed. Having survived, he says, “My journey is God’s plan.” That includes his “journey to the White House.” Obama embraced Christianity as an adult in Chicago. Unlike Cain’s faith, Obama’s stresses the social gospel rather than salvation through belief in Christ as his savior.

What did Cain and Obama learn from their families and education? “One of the most important lessons Dad taught us was not to feel like victims,” Cain writes. “He never felt like a victim. He never talked like a victim. And both our parents taught us not to think that the government owed us something. They didn’t teach us to be mad at this country.”

Based on his career, Obama didn’t draw the same lessons. He concluded America is an unjust country. He became a community organizer, a civil rights lawyer, a state senator, a U.S. senator, and president—all the while pursuing liberal efforts to aid perceived victims of the free-market economy through strong government intervention.

Cain entered the market economy, succeeding at Pillsbury, Godfather’s Pizza, and Burger King. He writes about going to Burger King U., where new managers are taught the hamburger business. He learned “the broiler, steamer, burger board, Whopper board, specialty sandwich board, and fry station.”

While still in school, Cain writes, “I began to develop my concept of being responsible for one’s success or failure in life—a concept I would later come to define as being a ‘CEO of Self’—a time when many of the qualities of determination and leadership that I inherited from my dad began to show up.” Obama stresses collective action.

Yet it’s his faith in himself, along with God’s calling, that has led Cain to believe he can capture the presidency. He wasn’t deterred by losing a Senate bid in Georgia in 2004. When he took over Godfather’s Pizza, it was on the brink of bankruptcy. He mastered “pizzaology,” introduced the “Big Value” of two large pizzas for $12, and turned the company around.

“I see parallels between the situation that existed at Godfather’s when I came on board and the state of our Union today,” he writes. Obama is “in denial,” Cain says. “He’s a weak leader, his economic policies have failed, and he’s been inconsistent on foreign policy.” Cain “will do what I did when I helped restore Godfather’s Pizza.” That means conservative policies and the tenacity to see them through.

His upbringing may explain his gift for delivering a conservative message with a friendly face, as Ronald Reagan did. “I also like to smile, laugh, and have fun with people,” he says. Obama is lugubrious. He lectures. He gives excuses. His speeches are anything but fun.

But Obama has the White House, a bulging war chest, a vast campaign staff, powerful interest groups, and the media. Three or four Republican candidates have resources Cain cannot match. He has himself. But if all continues to go well for him, help may be on the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:10 PM »
One poll today had him tied with Romney for second. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »
I like π (pi) but really, bro, you strap yourself to every republican flavor of the month.

Right now it's Cain, 2 months ago it was Perry, 5 months ago it was Bachmann, a year ago it was Palin.

The republicans have a huge issue right now in that everyone ends up being a fuckup after they are completely vetted.

Except that Paul guy... he has some kooky ideas, but hell, we've tried it this way the past 10+ years, let's try it his way... Can't get any worse.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2011, 06:30:19 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-503544_162-20115655-3.html?assetTypeId=41&blogId=503544&tag=accordionB;commentWrapper

Awesome - Cain tied for first.   

dude he is a 95%er... whats going on with you... based on the color of his skin alone, that disqualifies him

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2011, 06:33:39 AM »
dude he is a 95%er... whats going on with you... based on the color of his skin alone, that disqualifies him

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 05, 2011, 06:33:54 AM »

No, he is a 5%er, one of the few AA who can actually think for themselves and not engage in herd behavior.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: October 05, 2011, 06:35:55 AM »
No, he is a 5%er, one of the few AA who can actually think for themselves and not engage in herd behavior.  

he's an alcoholic  ???  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »

"One of the few"... chump... go down to Atlanta... Morehouse college.. (where Cain went... oh.. and so did i).

Those brothers would run circles around your brain...

Fam you know jack shit about "AA" you fuckin idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2011, 06:41:30 AM »
"One of the few"... chump... go down to Atlanta... Morehouse college.. (where Cain went... oh.. and so did i).

Those brothers would run circles around your brain...

Fam you know jack shit about "AA" you fuckin idiot

Politically speaking  - there is no group who votes in such lockstep like AA. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2011, 06:42:59 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Morehouse_College_alumni

Just in case you wanted to see some of the "few"

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »
I like π (pi) but really, bro, you strap yourself to every republican flavor of the month.

Right now it's Cain, 2 months ago it was Perry, 5 months ago it was Bachmann, a year ago it was Palin.

The republicans have a huge issue right now in that everyone ends up being a fuckup after they are completely vetted.

Except that Paul guy... he has some kooky ideas, but hell, we've tried it this way the past 10+ years, let's try it his way... Can't get any worse.

Uh, isn't this why we go through the process?

So we can make an informed decision on the candidate we would like to vote for? Of course it changes as the candidates mess up or you learn more about their political beliefs.

You can count me on the Herman Cain bandwagon.

P.S. Paul would be the death of America with his foreign policy.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2011, 09:58:43 AM »

So we can make an informed decision on the candidate we would like to vote for? Of course it changes as the candidates mess up or you learn more about their political beliefs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2011, 09:59:52 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #241 on: October 05, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »

Sure, but learning and talking such great things about candidates before you know stuff about them is pretty silly.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #242 on: October 05, 2011, 01:09:38 PM »
Sure, but learning and talking such great things about candidates before you know stuff about them is pretty silly.

Why? Everybody did that exact thing when it came to our Community Organizer in Chief.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #243 on: October 05, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »
Why? Everybody did that exact thing when it came to our Community Organizer in Chief.

I don't think that's true... I had never really thought twice about Obama before the actually primary elections started.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #244 on: October 05, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »

YEAH! Choke on that you  "Ron PAul would destroy America" idiots. Awesome. Bring em home, now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2011, 01:44:37 PM »
Was watching a Cain interview last night.  I think I may have written him off too soon.  He sounds really good.  He might be the only guy in the race that doesn't talk a politician.  I like what I'm hearing from him.  Love his approach. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #246 on: October 05, 2011, 02:54:31 PM »
Was watching a Cain interview last night.  I think I may have written him off too soon.  He sounds really good.  He might be the only guy in the race that doesn't talk a politician.  I like what I'm hearing from him.  Love his approach. 

HAHAHAHA!!! Weren't you talking shit about this guy earlier?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2011, 03:25:37 PM »
We'll find out if Palin was right over the next few weeks. 

Cain jabs Palin again over 'flavor the week' comment
By: CNN Political Unit

Washington (CNN) – Rising GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain turned Sarah Palin’s words against her Wednesday, saying he's unconcerned about a potential White House bid by the former Alaska governor as she’d be the “flavor of the week.”

"The thing about Cain supporters is we build, and then we build, and we build," Cain said Wednesday at a book signing in Florida. "They don't defect. My supporters aren't going to run to the flavor of the week."

Palin previously knocked Cain's recent surge in the polls, casting him as the "flavor of the week" after he won a much-watched Florida straw poll nearly two weeks ago.

But this isn't the first time Cain, former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, showed his pique at Palin’s ice cream analogy.

In an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," Cain joked Friday that his "flavor" was Haagan-Daas Black Walnut.

"Substance, that's the difference. I got the substance," Cain told Leno. "I'm the Black Walnut. It lasts longer than a week."

According to recent national polls, Cain has jumped to top-tier status in the 2012 GOP presidential race, joining former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

Palin has said she's still considering a run but faces an Oct. 28 filing deadline for the first-in-the-nation primary in New Hampshire.

"What happens if Sarah Palin gets in? Well, if Sarah Palin gets in, we got one more person in the race. That's all there is to it," Cain said Wednesday.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/05/cain-jabs-palin-again-over-flavor-the-week-comment/#more-178995

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
Notice when I started this thread?   ;D  ;D  ;D

With sarah out now - her rabid supporters are going to go to Cain.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: October 05, 2011, 03:37:06 PM »
Notice when I started this thread?   ;D  ;D  ;D

With sarah out now - her rabid supporters are going to go to Cain.   

Good call (starting the thread).