Author Topic: How many titles will Phil win by retirement and why?  (Read 2586 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: How many titles will Phil win by retirement and why?
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 03:11:49 PM »
this fella might have something to say about any '10 sandows'

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 03:16:22 PM »
Phil absolutely destroys Kai Greene but I think you guys need to cool it on mocking Kai so much

just because he sold his body for cash doesnt mean he's not a frightening mountain of mass and power

in real life none of you would have the ballz to go up to him and make grapefruit towel jokes

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 03:50:08 PM »
I guess the main question is who will beat him?  There seems to be him, Kai, maybe wold and Big Ramse but that's about it.  Everyone else is a second tier compared to them.  Who is the heir apparent?  Who's the 25 year old who will be Mr. O in 4 years?

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »
Ronnie won his first at 34. Phil isn't Jay, he wasn't juicing at 17-18 he started a little later. I can't see anyone at the top now beating him, Wolf should have last year (and come at least 2nd in 2007 behind Victor) and they didn't even put him second so they clearly won't give it to him no matter what he looks like. Ramy needs more quality and to be more ripped to beat Phil, maybe downsize his quads a bit too, if it's judged on Physique alone.

AGREED with everything except the statement that Wolf should have beat Phil last year... Sorry but I respect your opinion on this, and you CLEARLY know what you're talking about here, because I actually believe in 2007 he possibly should have won it all. Then Victor... I spoke with him at evas... that knee injury really took a number on him then the restaraunt being taken and the money and the child support... God speed to victor. Terrible circumstances to an actually great person and muscle maker grill was amazing anda  staple of ny and nj . even competitor evas suported him and vice versa. vic was ALWAYS in evas when i worked there. this is one reason i've met every pro but rami. and i don't know if we speak teh same langu'age literally . he is at 18  year old arnold stage now with english right? he'll get better he's smart

the threat lis if ifbb doesn't get smarter...

well let's put it this way. Rami IS ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN EVERYONE ELSE

and the middle east is a HUGE market. with some talent. and rami is a straight male. that i know. he does no g4p.

the threat is if the ifbb doesn't smarten up and main stream the sport (if this happens it will be Phil 1 Wolf 2 for a few years then rami develops and eventually gets gift of 1 OR phil gets injured (god forbid.. knock on wood.. ) and rami takes it. in hypothetical main stream situyation. first th;ing is they have to fix the pro tan situation and the trunks. ghave to go bakc to 74

have to take out pre judging

have to take out all judges

replace with a different style. consult oak.

actually, s hit.. put it in oaks hands.

look at what musscle pharm just did w the arnoldl line... it's HUGE and  he hasn't competeted since..........

no flash in the pan there no ZYZZ. oak lives on forever and knew what he was doing and is an icon. too bad the game changed due to political and dark influences like underground g4p and lack of sponsors becauyse sponsors don't wanna touch a sport with g4p and those trunks and that pro tan. it's a vicous cycle

need to end it. need to appeal to main stream heterosexual males (and STILL the gay guys will love it) and MOST IMPORTANTLY the straight females

make a special shout out to the LGBT community to get the lesbians involved too

If they don't, a middle east take over will happen to IFBB.

TRUST ME. Rami is very smart.  Watch. his camp is on point. he is on point . he does NO drugs. No alcoho0l. i have heard he is VERY smart. he also found a new exotic -- like an untouched before exotic not a mix -- in conjunction with something analgous to the GREAT REVEAL of IGFLR3 a few years back in \conjunction with slin and hgh

this isn't genetics. it i's partially. but rami is on someth;ing that everyone else will find in a few years

and PHIL DOESN'T NEED

PHIL IS THE GIFT.  THE FUTURE. LET'S MAINSTREAM THE SPORT SO IT DOESN't GET TAKEN TO THE MIDDLE EAST.

THEN WE WON'T HAVE TO JOKE ABOUT CNN BREAKING HEADLINE NEWS

IT WILL BE REAL.

BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN OAK BACK IN HIS COMPETITION DAYS LOOK AT HIS MOVIE CAREER THEN NOW.... CNN WAS BREAKING HEADLINES ON HIS WINS LOL.

PHIL NEEDS TO SPEAK UP. A SPONSOR NEEDS TO STEP UP WITH LEVERAGE MONEY. SAYING I WILL GIVE YOU X AMOUNT IF YOU CHANGE SPORT. IT'S ALREADY POLITICAL. THE FACT THAT THE UNDERGROUND G4P RUNS IT IS AWFUL. THE SPONSORS SHOULD BE REAL. FUCK THIS SUCK A DICK TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP SHIT. THAT's FOR HOLLYWOOD STARLETS.

TIME TO TAKE BACK BODYBUILD. OR ELSE IT GETS TAKEN TO MIDDLE EAST.

WATCH

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »
Phil absolutely destroys Kai Greene but I think you guys need to cool it on mocking Kai so much

just because he sold his body for cash doesnt mean he's not a frightening mountain of mass and power

in real life none of you would have the ballz to go up to him and make grapefruit towel jokes

i actually would

i genuinely do not like kai

i have met him a few times back in 2009-2012

i hate the way he speaks it's very pretentious

he makes ZERO eye contact with people when he speaks also

and his physique SUCKS even in real life. He is VERY big but that isn't the fucking goal anabolic and you know this more than anyone. you area ALLL about aesthetics and you cycle SO smart. Kai cycles SO dumb. He did this all wrong. he could have gotten a JOB to pay for his shit like PHIL did. Like Oak did (real estate) like nubret did (side job as a top server at VERY fancy LA restaraunt) .

i would NEVER wanna look like kai

forget race comparisons

imagine all skin is same. blue in this hypothetical. we're all blue. da ba dee da ba die da da ba dee da ba BLUE da be dee da ba die

I"M BLUE

anyone who didn't get that reference must go sit in the basement rocking chair and hum christmas carols off pitch

i wanna look like phil fuck yes. but i wanna keep my height. i really just wanna look like arnold.

but i would trade my body for phils any day despite the hgihgt difference (he's 5'10 i believe or 5'9 based of meeting him and i am 188 cm which is what US calls "LEGIT SIX FOOT TWO. OR BAREFOOT SIX FOOT TWO"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2014, 05:01:34 PM »
kai is a scary looking SOB tho

:D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2014, 05:04:23 PM »
kai's main and most MASSIVE flaw is the fact his legs are too long for his torso

i CRINGE when clueless neophytes talk about how "insanely low" kai's lat inserts are

no they arent, he just looks like a guy with medium lat tie in depth but a part of his back missing and legs stretched out up to the lats

fucking ridiculous look

the short torso also makes his gut protrude even more pronounced

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
kai's main and most MASSIVE flaw is the fact his legs are too long for his torso

i CRINGE when clueless neophytes talk about how "insanely low" kai's lat inserts are

no they arent, he just looks like a guy with medium lat tie in depth but a part of his back missing and legs stretched out up to the lats

fucking ridiculous look

Spot on, its his big disadvantage, even as an amateur his waist still had that look. And at close to 300lbs its super hard to keep it small, Kai is doing what he can. For example long torso BB Dennis Wolf, his long torso is helping him hide his gut. Check when he is relaxed, his gut is disgusting, like a big blob, alien stuff.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:54 PM »
Spot on, its his big disadvantage, even as an amateur his waist still had that look. And at close to 300lbs its super hard to keep it small, Kai is doing what he can. For example long torso BB Dennis Wolf, his long torso is helping him hide his gut. Check when he is relaxed, his gut is disgusting, like a big blob, alien stuff.
yup

nothing gets by us armchair bodybuilding analysts

;D

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2014, 05:10:47 PM »

fucking ridiculous look

'

ugh. i've been waiting for someone else to say this. check my post history i went into my disagreement with people's assesment re: kai's "GREAT STRUCTURE" before...... like yesterday ..

ALSO his traps SUCK and his legs fuck up his whole flow

he played size game

he lost

he should have relaxed at the end of his G4P days

then he was looking OK and w hair.

now... he fucked up mang. looks TERRIBLE. Palumboism is REALLY KICKING IN ON KAI. So is predator face (that started whenever he jstarted size game and his damned skull grew probably same guru who gave him the fucked up info told him to grow that damned pony tail

now  he looks like THE PREDATOR as in predator vs alien, which i think he was going for based on his nick name

and that proves all the more reason why KAI IS ABOUT TO BE PHASED OUT OF IFBB

Kai and Rami are HEAVILY tied into the future of this sport, if they let kai get 2nd this year on gift,..,.. and Rami makes move to take competition to middle east and mainstream where money and new copounds are at,

game changes . game over

if they play this SMART and mainstream it and phase kai out (rightfully as his physique is in the shitter) and do good trunks and change pro tan and appeal to wider demographic meaning straight men and straight WOPMEN

they win win win , fox coverage cnn breaking news REALLY

look at uFc

once upon a time it was NOTHING but niche

someone needs to step the fuck up

or rami takes it all away from US trust me mark my words a

remember these words ppl

thi sis not theory, this is sourced

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2014, 05:25:05 PM »
Phil has maxed out
his receptors
his physiqe hasnt changed since 2011
its regression from this year on

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2014, 05:26:36 PM »
Phil has maxed out
his receptors
his physiqe hasnt changed since 2011
its regression from this year on
he looks bigger than ever in that ice dowsing video

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2014, 05:30:16 PM »
hopefully phil wont have   VICTORAWFERISM  and start to shrink
R

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2014, 05:31:27 PM »
yes phils huge when he's blasting but my point is since 2011 he hasnt improved
he hasnt got bigger or got better quality or condition
he's stayed the same and its only a matter of time before he starts to regress ala everyone else

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2014, 05:41:23 PM »
AGREED with everything except the statement that Wolf should have beat Phil last year... Sorry but I respect your opinion on this, and you CLEARLY know what you're talking about here, because I actually believe in 2007 he possibly should have won it all. Then Victor... I spoke with him at evas... that knee injury really took a number on him then the restaraunt being taken and the money and the child support... God speed to victor. Terrible circumstances to an actually great person and muscle maker grill was amazing anda  staple of ny and nj . even competitor evas suported him and vice versa. vic was ALWAYS in evas when i worked there. this is one reason i've met every pro but rami. and i don't know if we speak teh same langu'age literally . he is at 18  year old arnold stage now with english right? he'll get better he's smart

I think Wolf and Heath should be 1 and 2. I'm a Wolf fan so i think he should be 1 but no problem with Heath winning. It's close between them. Kai didn't come in good enough condition last year, lets face it he doesn't out mass Wolf, Wolf has a better structure and Wolf comes in ripped, Kai is too soft.

Ramy, lets see at the Olympia but so far he's not yet at those guys level. Maybe 2-3 years and he will be unbeatable.