Author Topic: So in Islam  (Read 18035 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
So in Islam
« on: September 11, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
Still trying to work this out, kill thousands of innocents, injure thousands more, wreck countless familys,cause devastation and all this gets you a place in paradise!??!??

But eating bacon means you go to hell??

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: So in Islam
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »
LOL!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 02:06:01 PM »
How about we respect all religions? Like Coaches everyone is going to hell if you dont accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

It baffles me that grown, mature human being would believe some of this shit on blind faith...i guess its good in some way as it keeps you sheep in line to a degree and gives the dumb and hopeless hope and direction.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »
Thats right, but I least I won't blow your ass up if you don't believe it.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
In before gaybear and Dr Commie say Christianity is just as dangerous  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 02:19:50 PM »
In before the term "goat fornicators" is used.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 02:21:17 PM »
In before     "religion of peace  ::) "
~

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
i respect many Muslims more as we know theyll die for what they believe. Do you think we can say the same for modern day Christians? The best we get out of them is a half ass attempt at Mass or Sundau Church, carefully scheduling it around NFL Sunday if there is no TiVo. Then, for the majority theyll o ly go Easter and Christmas and do drugs, extra maritial affairs, are gay and try to hide it, hate gays, do everything bad duringt the week and come Sunday theyre saints...muthafuckin hogwash....

Can I get a amen?Preach on brother Wiggs.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 02:24:34 PM »
i respect many Muslims more as we know theyll die for what they believe. Do you think we can say the same for modern day Christians? The best we get out of them is a half ass attempt at Mass or Sundau Church, carefully scheduling it around NFL Sunday if there is no TiVo. Then, for the majority theyll o ly go Easter and Christmas and do drugs, extra maritial affairs, are gay and try to hide it, hate gays, do everything bad duringt the week and come Sunday theyre saints...muthafuckin hogwash....

Stupid.. Those goat fuckers have nothing to live for that's why. If you honestly thought when you die you will be having sex with a 100 virgins in some beautiful garden all day you wouldn't do the same thing? Those people are ignorant no braver then Christians. They're more brainwashed!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
Stupid.. Those goat fuckers have nothing to live for that's why. If honestly thought when you die you will be having sex with a 100 virgins in some beautiful garden all day you wouldn't do the same thing. Those people are ignorant no braver then Christians. They're more brainwashed!

There are plenty of Muslims worldwide with money and just as much devotion as a muslim with very little money.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »
Take bacon and beer away from me and I'll fly a plane into a building.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
In before,"Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and whacked little boy winkie".

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 02:39:52 PM »

Can I get a amen?Preach on brother Wiggs.

Good points, but Muslims are just as full of shit too. Most of them smoke, do drugs, fuck everything that moves too. Not too many are going to blow themselves up, although they do exist.

The more pious a person claims, the further they fall.
G

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »
How about we respect all religions? Like Coaches everyone is going to hell if you dont accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

It baffles me that grown, mature human being would believe some of this shit on blind faith...i guess its good in some way as it keeps you sheep in line to a degree and gives the dumb and hopeless hope and direction.

How about we disrespect every religion?

Thats right, but I least I won't blow your ass up if you don't believe it.

Yes you won't but ignorance can destroy many lives.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »
Wherever Islam dominates, ignorance, poverty, hunger, disease, human rights abuses, and dictatorships show up.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 02:51:26 PM »
Wiggs - your comment is woefully shortsighted. Muslims die attacking the American/Western way of life in a cowardly fashion. Terrorist acts upon innocent people are never brave or respectful. If a religious war is what these sheep fuckers want...have them openly declare a worldwide war on Christianity.

See how that works out for them.

I have no tolerance for the bullshit of radical islam, especially today, ten years after 9/11. I'm a firm believer America's response to that attack should have been so severe that those pricks would have had to hide in caves for a thousand years before showing their faces again.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 02:51:43 PM »
Wherever Islam dominates, ignorance, poverty, hunger, disease, human rights abuses, and dictatorships show up.

Thread!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 02:53:50 PM »
Take bacon and beer away from me and I'll fly a plane into a building.

I actually LOL'ed real hard at that!

Never been an alcohol drinker myself (nothing to do with religion), but Bacon is fucking great!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Wiggs - your comment is woefully shortsighted. Muslims die attacking the American/Western way of life in a cowardly fashion. Terrorist acts upon innocent people are never brave or respectful. If a religious war is what these sheep fuckers want...have them openly declare a worldwide war on Christianity.

I have no tolerance for the bullshit of radical islam, especially today, ten years after 9/11. I'm a firm believer America's response to that attack should have been so severe that those pricks would have had to hide in caves for a thousand years before showing their faces again.

I wish I could find the video this journalist was following around the Taliban. What a bunch of idiots these goons are. I'm surprised they can actually pull off any sort of successfully attack. Half the time the batteries were dead in the detonator something idiotic always seemed to happen. Very disorganized. They're like a bunch of retarded inbreds. The leaders don't kill themselves. They brainwash weak people to do there bidding. Nothing brave or courageous about them.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »
How about we disrespect every religion?

this

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2011, 02:57:31 PM »

Yeah drop some bombs on those fuckers, that Americans now best. And since you really don't know who did those attacks or atleast you can't pinpoint them you would be attacking innocent people and you, in turn, would be the terrorist.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »
It's funny how liberals can't use logic. How can Islam and Christianity be equally as bad. Go live in a Country that is predominately Muslim. Go live in a Country that is predominately christian. Which one is safer? Which country will you have more rights? Which country has the most violence? It really is that simple.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2011, 03:04:54 PM »
It's funny how liberals can't use logic. How can Islam and Christianity be equally as bad. Go live in a Country that is predominately Muslim. Go live in a Country that is predominately christian. Which one is safer? Which country will you have more rights? Which country has the most violence? It really is that simple.

If you point out how many inmates America has and is dominantly christian nation everyone will say that there are many other factors in affect so that from A happens B isn't true. So I will say that same thing here.  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »
this

Good clip. Religion is just bunk, and it's embarrassing that grown-ass adults believe in such fairy tales.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »
If you point out how many inmates America has and is dominantly christian nation everyone will say that there are many other factors in affect so that from A happens B isn't true. So I will say that same thing here.  ::)

Hey at least you wont get your fucken head cut off for getting raped. In muslim countries woman get stoned to death if they are raped. How sick is that! I thought liberals are all for womans rights and human rights. Muslims are the worst when it comes to both! Why do liberals go after christians you think they would hate muslims the most. It doesn't make sense to me.