Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49536 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2017, 10:41:59 AM »
Wish Trump would release the sealed transcript of Bush and Cheney had with the 9/11 commission.  The fact that Bush stamped it as forever classified is bullshit and that Bush wouldn't testify without Cheney in the room.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2017, 10:42:35 AM »
You got that right Ron

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2017, 10:48:33 AM »
these conspiracy theorists should have been blown up that day as well...that'd be one less stupidity to deal with....

3000 architects & engineers know the truth
http://www.ae911truth.org/

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2017, 11:40:11 AM »
3000 architects & engineers know the truth
http://www.ae911truth.org/

hahahaha.  go and read some of the Architects 9/11 comments in their profiles
Deane Rykerson
I have always wondered about the inconsistency of heat and damage mid-structure and structural failure at the base of the buildings. After this evidence, I am convinced that more investigation is needed

she sounds like you FFS....

The others just set to be saying "it doesn't look right" fuck me, not one theory as to how they got the explosives in there but all seem to bang on about it being a controlled demolition.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »
Sheep will be Sheep - You will never see what's in front of your eyes and that's fine. I am sure you believe all the BBC tells you too  :)

8)
P

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2017, 12:42:01 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »
Is there any example of how buildings normally collapse? Or of planes crashing into structures and the end result?

Isn't that the issue, Dave D?

Since we have no other instances of planes crashing into buildings, we have no strong experimental foundation for what what would happen if a plane hit a building. There is no way that such a phenomena could be repeatable, testifiable, or observable. We only have ONE instance. It definitely helps the credibility of a hypothesis when it can be observed against the backdrop of other similar instances.

Now, of course, I agree with BeThere/UKJEFF.  But, I do get what you're saying--having a baseline measure would strengthen the current hypothesis.
X

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2017, 03:55:49 PM »
I had just flown back from London to Australia and I remember waking up jet lagged to see that footage on the morning news. Man it was a freak out and I've watched different doco's like '10 years on' on YouTube. It's never failed to shock me and the Jumpers shocked me more than anything else.

I'm really surprised how little coverage 9/11 now gets.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2017, 05:22:06 PM »

.. lets at least show some respect for the people who lost their lives that day.
Well put.

It was a terrorist attack on the people of the United states from a group of evil-doers bent on destroying everything America stands for.
There is NO CONSPIRACY.
It happened.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2017, 02:05:54 AM »
How did building 7 fall down  ???

Just like this. Keep on mind that it has been claimed to collapse at the speed of free fall.. ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2017, 02:11:24 AM »
The official 911 story is total bullshit.  Anyone who believes it is a fucking moron.

Here again wit your bullshit claims? Are you now able to point out some real explosions from the original 9/11 videos? Here is little example for you, so you can see what is the speed of real explosion:

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2017, 02:26:43 AM »
HUGE amount of evidence and a new report has just concluded they were demolished

Jet fuel burns at 1100 degrees - steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees
Buildings fell at freefall speed - so how did lower floors not give ANY resistance
Buildings do not collapse from fire - Grenfell towers in the UK burnt for days and stood as has EVERY other building in history that has burned. Towers "fell" after 90 mins of just upper floors burning!!!!
Lift system in both towers was being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of 911
IF a crime scene, why was ALL the evidence (the rubble) removed within weeks and shipped to china
Thermite (Military explosive that melts steel) was found in every dust sample tested all round the world.
Reception of tower one blew up on impact of the plane 90 floors up?!!!
Building 7 was pulled. The fire brigade admitted it yet it takes weeks to rig up the explosives to demolish such a building
The Pentagon is the most filmed building in the world (CCTV) and yet not one camera caught sight of a plane
NO evidence a plane ever hit the pentagon - no metal / engines / luggage / bodies ...... Nothing
The only area destroyed at the pentagon were the accountants offices where £23 Billion had gone missing as reported on National TV on 10th September 2001
How can a man hiding in a cave in Afganistan have pulled this off ....... and then when America finally found him, they shot him and dumped his body at sea!!!  ::)
and there is a LOT more proof is was an inside job ....

AMERICANS SHOULD DEMAND THE ANSWERS INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING

And of course, that is all crap. For example, do you know what energy density means? If jet fuel energy density would be so low that it burns at 1100 degrees, it couldn't run the jet engine, so there has to be something wrong with that claim? And where exactly is the evidence about the molten steel? There is no such thing, like there is no evidence of free fall speed etc. It is all tin foil hat bullshit, just like your claim that buildings doesn't collapse from fire? You see this thing first time at the history of mankind, and you somehow know it is impossible?  Why do you need evidence for known facts, but you don't hesitate at all to believe some futile internet crap? Why do you believe these tin foil hat lies rather than facts? Just think about it..

Here is some facts for you:
-

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2017, 02:32:05 AM »
And of course, that is all crap. For example, do you know what energy density means? If jet fuel energy density would be so low that it burns at 1100 degrees, it couldn't run the jet engine, so there has to be something wrong with that claim? And where exactly is the evidence about the molten steel? There is no such thing, like there is no evidence of free fall speed etc. It is all tin foil hat bullshit, just like your claim that buildings doesn't collapse from fire? You see this thing first time at the history of mankind, and you somehow know it is impossible?  Why do you need evidence for known facts, but you don't hesitate at all to believe some futile internet crap? Why do you believe these tin foil hat lies rather than facts? Just think about it..

-

Right on cue.  Thank god we have Ropo here to clear all these things up.

What facts?... they are facts because you say they are?

What an ignorant sheeple retard you are.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2017, 02:35:53 AM »
Here again wit your bullshit claims? Are you now able to point out some real explosions from the original 9/11 videos? Here is little example for you, so you can see what is the speed of real explosion:

Ropo the retard.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2017, 02:37:04 AM »

-

Watch the videos from the day - Molten steel pouring from the building and you can watch them fall at freefall speed  ::)

Jet fuel burns at around 1100 degrees is a fact by the way - Steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2017, 02:40:11 AM »
Right on cue.  Thank god we have Ropo here to clear all these things up.

What facts?... they are facts because you say they are?

What an ignorant sheeple retard you are.

They are facts because they are proved to be a facts, there is scientific evidence that they are facts.  For example: Show me a video where we see some molten steel which is proved to be molten steel, not overheated aluminium? Fact is that your beliefs about the matter are based on denial of reality, and it that isn't stupidity, what is?  ;D

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2017, 02:43:41 AM »
They are facts because they are proved to be a facts, there is scientific evidence that they are facts.  For example: Show me a video where we see some molten steel which is proved to be molten steel, not overheated aluminium? Fact is that your beliefs about the matter are based on denial of reality, and it that isn't stupidity, what is?  ;D

one of the molten steel videos but I am sure you'll say its orange tango or something -

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2017, 02:44:33 AM »
I still remember that day... i watched tv getting ready to do legs in the gym. Watched the news as always. And one tower started to show in smoke on the screen. Then the other plane flew in live just before my eyes! I could'nt even grasp it really. Thought it was a movie. Life changed for all of us that day.
MIRAGETROPIN

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2017, 02:47:59 AM »
errr...why have you moved onto the next one on the list, I would like to stay on the topic of the melting steel for now, as for the wreckage on the lawn at the Pentagon

you need to start producing evidence not just parroting shit you have read on the web

No Plane parts at the Pentagon -

These photos mysteriously appeared for news channels later

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2017, 02:54:56 AM »
No Plane parts at the Pentagon -

These photos mysteriously appeared for news channels later

Youtube videos made by conspiracy theorists are not evidence.

Trev, I have countered every single one of your claims with evidence based on scientific studies and trials, each time your claims have been debunked you have ignored it and moved on to something else.
Molten  steel (debunked)
No building has EVER fallen due to fire (building in Iran)

I did agree with you that the BBC reporting of building 7 having collapsed when it was still standing as odd, now, why do you think they reported the building had collapsed when it hadn't, I have no idea, could you please shed some light on it?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2017, 02:55:20 AM »

LOL  You didn't even watch the video.

You're an anti-conspiracy bot.

Please STFU.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2017, 03:13:17 AM »
Youtube videos made by conspiracy theorists are not evidence.

Trev, I have countered every single one of your claims with evidence based on scientific studies and trials, each time your claims have been debunked you have ignored it and moved on to something else.
Molten  steel (debunked)
No building has EVER fallen due to fire (building in Iran)

I did agree with you that the BBC reporting of building 7 having collapsed when it was still standing as odd, now, why do you think they reported the building had collapsed when it hadn't, I have no idea, could you please shed some light on it?

The video was a live news report that aired once just like the BBC one. Proves there were no plane parts at the scene so why did later photos show there were.
Explain the BBC one? are you 3 years old? The BBC were obviously told too early what was going to happen - Just raises questions for anyone who is not a sheep
Again you haven't debunked anything - There was molten steel pouring from the building and it can only have been caused by a substance such as thermite.
Just look up the videos of some of the top demo guys in the world - Don't accept what governments tell you.
Said before my father-in-law is a precision engineer and to him and skilled people like him, it was obvious on the day that this was a demolition.

You keep harping on about that 1 Iran building but fail to see the obvious re the Towers. Did you ever visit them? I did - They were fuckin enormous. A fire 90 floors up would never cause them to fall down after 90 minutes ..... Building 7 - If you watch the video of it "falling" its obviously a demo. The fire brigade later admitted it - demos cannot be set up in a few hours ...

accept what the mainstream media and governments tell you if you like but deffo worth opening your mind just a little mate

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2017, 03:20:37 AM »
Watch the videos from the day - Molten steel pouring from the building and you can watch them fall at freefall speed  ::)

Jet fuel burns at around 1100 degrees is a fact by the way - Steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees.

How do you know it is steel? There is hundred of tons of aluminium in the building, and it melts at low temperature, but it boils only after 2500°C. What that means in real life is that aluminium would be at the liquid form something like 660°C -2500°C.Only it's colour would chance to brighter and brighter.  Aluminium is known to it's great thermal conductivity, so you see at the video how it cools down quite fast and forms white flakes which falls down. If that would be steel it wouldn't cool down such a speed and it would form black pellets, and this is a fact. What you see there is molten aluminium at the temperature of 1000-1300°C pouring from the building, because colour = temperature and there is charts of equivalences https://www.hearth.com/talk/attachments/metal-color-temp-chart-png.100306/

You don't know what energy density means? It means simply how much energy you get from pound of material. If energy density is high as fuels need to have, it produces a lot of energy per weight unit, which means that it burns at the high temperature, and therefore it has enough energy to run your engine. You can run the car engine with ethanol, which has energy density of 30(MJ/kg)Same engine doesn't even start with methanol which has energy density of 20(MJ/kg) Jet fuel has density of 42(MJ/kg). Tin foil hat claim is utterly stupid and it doesn't work in reality. In fact there is no such measure as "open air burning temperature", you don't find it any books or documents. I dare you, just google it up?

Simple Simon

« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2017, 03:25:44 AM »
The video was a live news report that aired once just like the BBC one. Proves there were no plane parts at the scene so why did later photos show there were.
Explain the BBC one? are you 3 years old? The BBC were obviously told too early what was going to happen - Just raises questions for anyone who is not a sheep
Again you haven't debunked anything - There was molten steel pouring from the building and it can only have been caused by a substance such as thermite.
Just look up the videos of some of the top demo guys in the world - Don't accept what governments tell you.
Said before my father-in-law is a precision engineer and to him and skilled people like him, it was obvious on the day that this was a demolition.

You keep harping on about that 1 Iran building but fail to see the obvious re the Towers. Did you ever visit them? I did - They were fuckin enormous. A fire 90 floors up would never cause them to fall down after 90 minutes ..... Building 7 - If you watch the video of it "falling" its obviously a demo. The fire brigade later admitted it - demos cannot be set up in a few hours ...

accept what the mainstream media and governments tell you if you like but deffo worth opening your mind just a little mate

Did you read any of the links I sent you, thermite???  No, no thermite, show everyone evidence of thermite.

You are obviously not going to read the evidence so let me tie you in knots regarding building 7

Who told the BBC that building 7 had collapsed?
Why did they tell the BBC ahead of time, why not just let them report it as it happened?
Why did the BBC need to know at all?

Try those three for starters

and as for me "opening my mind" jeez, you wont even look at evidence I have given you, Im happy to review anything you have apart from Youtube videos with an agenda

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2017, 03:41:13 AM »
one of the molten steel videos but I am sure you'll say its orange tango or something -

Typical foil hat crap, but let me explain why: If you work with molten aluminium in the factory etc. it colour would be silverish by simplest reason: YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO OVERHEAT IT. What about in fire, who will control temperatures in burning building? It melts at 660°C but it start to vaporize only after 2500°C, so there is this 1840°C cap in temperatures where aluminium is at the liquid form, but only changes it's colour and viscosity by temperature. Colour at the video demonstrates the temperature of 1000 - 1300°C. If you aren't blind you see the white flakes forming from it as it is cooling down. Steel would be black and form pellets instead of flakes, because it is heavier and cools down slower. Don't believe me? Just find a welder and ask him to show you what is the colour of melted steel.