Author Topic: I'm drunk as fuck tonight and I don't give a fuck!!!!!!  (Read 7612 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
I'm drunk as fuck tonight and I don't give a fuck!!!!!!
« on: March 25, 2009, 09:21:59 PM »
Grant is the problem not the solution

Coach is a prick for making a very good living and still taking child support from a female/s...Uncool to the 10th degree...Cut the fucking cordc Coach...Its why you get cheated on brotha...

Bring back old 240 for fuck sakes...

Alex12 is not a greek god until the he drops down to under 220...Just do it Alex...Fuck off with the weak ass excuses...You

Goatboy is Ron...Deal with it Pro bodybuilders

Chick is a cool mother fucker...PERIOD!!!!!

Vince Basile is a smart ####...But can't be trusted around young adults..

Vince Goodrum is the best troll to ever hit a bodybuilding site...Im guessing Ron actually pays him

Nassar beat everyone from the front...GET OVER IT guys...

Lee Priest fill's his arms full of oil...Sorry to break it to all you SKAT motherfuckers...Also his back couldn't win a state level show...

GH15 is 95% in the right...Nuff said

Why is Shawn Ray even aloud on the airwaves?

I Challenge Flex Wheeler to a fight anytime anywhere...The fucker is bully and Karma is coming his way

Rhino needs to come back to GETbig...For crying out loud the man is a pro bodybuilder

The Bob bowl may give you diarrhea..I said MAy!!!

Its time for Tom Prince to come back...

Fuck You Victor Richards for never having to have to suffer...Your rich parents gave you everything you needed and even then, you never could get yourself under 6%...We all love your size bro...But the truth is, you never had the heart...And why the fuck aren't you a doctor or some shit now? You wanted everyone to think you were capable of it in the past :-\ LIVING OFF YOUR PARENTS IS FINE BRO...JUST FUCKING TELL THE TRUTH...

Thank you Joe and Ben Weider for creating all of this...These guys/gals are fucking freaks... Anyway you look at it they are interesting...I thank you both for that...However the  Arnold/HITLER complex needs to be exposed....Sorry guys...Its just he is way too fucking obvious...And us poor people aren't as dumb as Arnold wants us all to believe...Mark my words, if Arnold keeps pushing, he will be crushed!!!!

Sev, why do you hit on every female that post's on here? No offense bro but you are between 7th and 12ths place in any decent STATE bodybuilding show...And that is being nice...I've never seen you under 8 to 10%...I'll just leave that where it is because I think you are really a decent guy towards men...However i do believe that you don't have a steady girl because of some form of abuse towards women.....Just saying :-\

David Palumbo pwns all you mother fuckers...Get on the no carb diet, or you are a weak/Shawn Ray/Lee Priest bastard...

Jay Cutler needs to leave the fish that is known as Orange Roughy the fuck alone...Fuck this over weight bastard...Why the fuck is Cutlers best days behind him while Ronnie Coleman wasn't even peaking yet
in Cutlers best dayz? Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

PLAZMOSIS MADE ME WRITE ALL THIS!!!!!   I think :-\

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Re: I'm drunk as fuck tonight and I don't give a fuck!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »

Coach is a prick for making a very good living and still taking child support from a female/s...Uncool to the 10th degree...Cut the fucking cordc Coach...Its why you get cheated on brotha...

Alex12 is not a greek god until the he drops down to under 220...Just do it Alex...Fuck off with the weak ass excuses...You

Vince Basile is a smart ####...But can't be trusted

Vince Goodrum is the best troll to ever hit a bodybuilding site...Im guessing Ron actually pays him

Lee Priest fill's his arms full of oil...Sorry to break it to all you SKAT motherfuckers...Also his back couldn't win a state level show...

I Challenge Flex Wheeler to a fight anytime anywhere...The fucker is bully and Karma is coming his way

Rhino needs to come back to GETbig...For crying out loud the man is a pro bodybuilder

Fuck You Victor Richards for never having to have to suffer...Your rich parents gave you everything you needed and even then, you never could get yourself under 6%...We all love your size bro...But the truth is, you never had the heart...And why the fuck aren't you a doctor or some shit now? You wanted everyone to think you were capable of it in the past :-\ LIVING OFF YOUR PARENTS IS FINE BRO...JUST FUCKING TELL THE TRUTH...

Thank you Joe and Ben Weider for creating all of this...These guys/gals are fucking freaks... Anyway you look at it they are interesting...I thank you both for that...However the  Arnold/HITLER complex needs to be exposed....Sorry guys...Its just he is way too fucking obvious...And us poor people aren't as dumb as Arnold wants us all to believe...Mark my words, if Arnold keeps pushing, he will be crushed!!!!

Sev, why do you hit on every female that post's on here? No offense bro but you are between 7th and 12ths place in any decent STATE bodybuilding show...And that is being nice...I've never seen you under 8 to 10%...I'll just leave that where it is because I think you are really a decent guy towards men...However i do believe that you don't have a steady girl because of some form of abuse towards women.....Just saying :-\

David Palumbo pwns all you mother fuckers...Get on the no carb diet, or you are a weak/Shawn Ray/Lee Priest bastard...

Jay Cutler needs to leave the fish that is known as Orange Roughy the fuck alone...Fuck this over weight bastard...Why the fuck is Cutlers best days behind him while Ronnie Coleman wasn't even peaking yet

PLAZMOSIS MADE ME WRITE ALL THIS!!!!!   I think :-\

Good post

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
that's not

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
Rhino wouldnt dare step foot in my house, i owned that bitch to oblivion....

carry on
L

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

spot on.
DAWG

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »
PARTY!!
a

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »

This is a great post but if you were drunk as fuck...you could barely type complete sentences or have good ideas

D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »
Show us your tits!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 09:31:23 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen..

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

Coach is a prick for making a very good living and still taking child support from a female/s...Uncool to the 10th degree...Cut the fucking cordc Coach...Its why you get cheated on brotha...Bring back old 240 for fuck sakes...

Keep drinking, you haven't had enough.......Peggy!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »
Keep drinking, you haven't had enough.......Peggy!

lol..nice one.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 09:48:18 PM »

The worst part is, 5 years and $44,000 later.............I haven't recieved a dime.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »
The worst part is, 5 years and $44,000 later.............I haven't recieved a dime.

Comment on everything else I said Coach...Try taking yourself out of the picture ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

Thats the problem...You fucking shouldn't have receive a dime...You could easily tell the court that you don't want any support...

You are a scummy mother fucker who holds that against a female who doesn't have the advantages of a male...

For fuck sakes ASSHOLE...Move on...Im amazed anyone would marry your ass....

Let tell you about a little secret Coach...When you told your "wife" all about your ex's....SHE WAS NEVER ON YOUR SIDE DUMMY!!! She was testing you------fool!!!!!...You have never shown the ability to be with a female....And when you talk about them, you are only telling the one with you, how fucking retarded you really are....

COACH, BREAK THE FUCKING CORD....I will bet my fucking life that you won't because you are an Abusive prick who needs choas in his life....

Cut all your wives free coach and watch what happens....

COACH YOU ARE A SOCIOPATH BRO....IT MAY BE HARD TO HEAR BRO BUT IT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH... YOU HAVE MONEY TO GET THE LAWYER THAT WILL HELP YOU ABUSE WOMEN...

BRO IF WE EVER MEET UP, I WILL CALL YOU OUT IN FRONT OF ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN...BUT THE TRUTH IS, YOU PROBABLY HAVE MANY SO-CALLED FRIENDS WHO WILL HANG WITH YOU. and will be on your side...

Cut these women free you fucking freak...KARMA IS GONNA FUCKING GET YOU JESUS FREAK...

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 10:19:59 PM »
Alcohol makes you see things more clearer.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »
Thats the problem...You fucking shouldn't receive a dime...You could easily tell the court that you don't want any support...

You are a scummy mother fucker who holds that against a female who doesn't have the advantages of a male...

For fuck sakes ASSHOLE...Move on...Im amazed anyone would marry your ass....

Let me in on a little secret Coach...When you told you "wife" all about your ex's....SHE WAS NEVER ON YOUR SIDE DUMMY!!! She was testing you-fool...You have never shown the ability to be with a female....And when you talk about them, you are only telling the one with you, how fucking retarded you really are....

COACH BREAK THE FUCKING CORD....I will bet my fucking life that you won't because you are an Abusive prick who needs choas in his life....

Cut all your "Wives" free Coach and watch what happens....

COACH YOU ARE A SOCIOPATH BRO....IT MAY BE HARD TO HERE BRO BUT IT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH... YOU HAVE MONEY TO GET THE LAWYER THAT WILL HELP YOU ABUSE WOMEN...

BRO IF WE EVER MEET UP, I WILL CALL YOU OUT IN FRONT OF ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN...BUT THE TRUTH IS, YOU PROBABLY HAVE MANY SO-CALLED FRIENDS WHO WILL HANG WITH YOU. and will be on your side...

Cut these women free you fucking freak...KARMA IS GONNA FUCKING GET YOU FREAKING JESUS FREAK...
He does need me, doesn't he? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 10:24:31 PM »
Your wife now shouldn't have to listen to any of your bullshit coach....Why do you bring on such negative bullshit....

Your wife just wants to go shopping for a nice sweater and you have to let you know that 3 of your past wives didn't pay yet?

You are an abusive man Coach....Your new wife should not have to deal with the fact that you just can't let go....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »
I just cracked me one off to this thread!!
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »
Everything may be funny to you guys and so be it, it is GETbig...

HOWEVER COACH HAS LIKE 3 OR 4 FUCKING WIVES...And I 'm guessing that most that commented in here are probably single...Fair enough...But the fact is that Coach lawyers up and then buries these females...Shame on any woman who can't see it...If these woman are really the messes that Coach says they are, why on earth is he making them pay child support?

If I was a so called millionare, and I have move on with a new wife, I for sure would not take money from the very woman I held down for so many years...l

It called move the fuck on...

This piece of shit bust on nut on a woman and then makes her pay when things don't go right?????????

This asshole should be hanging from a tree...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 10:35:01 PM »
Everything may be funny to you guys and so be it, it is GETbig...

HOWEVER COACH HAS LIKE 3 OR 4 FUCKING WIVES...And I 'm guessing that most that commented in here are probably single...Fair enough...But the fact is that Coach lawyers up and then buries these females...Shame on any woman who can't see it...If these woman are really the messes that Coach says they are, why on earth is he making them pay child support?

If I was a so called millionare, and I have move on with a new wife, I for sure would not take money from the very woman I held down for so many years...l

It called move the fuck on...

This piece of shit bust on nut on a woman and then makes her pay when things don't go right?????????

This asshole should be hanging from a tree...

Coach is not a millionaire.........
No doubt about it...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »
Alcohol makes you see things more clearer.

My lawyer said that's not totally true. I love my lawyer(s).
a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »
would david goggins eat mushrooms

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »
Coach is not a millionaire.........

Doesn't matter...He has enough money to bury a female...And that is what he does, every single fucking time....

Coach is not the problem.....His new wife is the fucking problem...What kind of wife allows a man to recieve money from a women....

Coach's wife should be fcuking put into a home for mental patients....

It is not cool to take money from women PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does so because he is an abusive mother fucker.....

There is nothing funny about this fucking Jesus freak....He buries every single women that he crosses...And the scumbag thinks its actaullly funny...And even posts about it....

His new wife is the fucking scum bag and the truth is, she will never understand it, until its to late...

Coach abuses women and the person he is with, wants to be abused..

FAst forward 5 years from now, and this whore will be paying child support...That is a fuck travesty ....

And when she comes crying, no one will be there for her....For she is A FUCKING WHORE IN THE FIRST PLACE....

WAKE THE FUCK UP GIRLS....REAL MEN DON'T RECIEVE CHILD SUPPORT FROM WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF THEY DO, IT IS ONLY FROM ONE....NOT EVERY FUCKING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
Gem of a thread. We love u technoV...

I'm eating about 2lb of orange roughy as we speak (not joking).

Tomorow when the bowl turns oily orange, I will think of you again. Hopefully your head wont be in the bowl.

http://www.poopreport.com/Consumer/mystery_orange_oil.html