Author Topic: generation nothingness/bible index  (Read 1460 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
generation nothingness/bible index
« on: July 22, 2011, 02:57:42 AM »
i always asked who is the most educated fella respresenting generation nothingness ,,gh15 gh15 who is the fella that reprsent our generation when it comes to the nothingness in it yet show it in an educated manner and at the end doing nothing but push air into the brain and get us dumber and continue the circle of generation nothingness

well friends,, this person is live and well and his name is

dr.... ::) drew pinski

that fella is simply one of the most fucked up individual that really is the reason for the creatiosn of prozaq and of the rest of the balonie yoru generation is on ,,

take a look at daughter palin junior the whore inteview by this fella...and you will understand why i call this generation generation notghiness,,
, just the mere intervie of this whore ,,,to put her in an interview with out doing anything but being a whore who knocked up at age 16...i dont know this is right there a big problem that can be pin point into one posting and can let you understand the reason i came up with generation nothingness..but! what make it even more sick generation is the therapy given by the so call doctors drew pinskys....

he is the worst of this generation,, he and the other dr phillip and georgio lopezo the mexicanos...just look into it with litle deepness...and you shall find the problem from within ,, something just doesnt click right with the generation that now is leading this planet,,americana get very poor,, china get pretty rich,, and the society from within americana fall a free fall ,, something got to be done otherwize americana society will be no more,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: generation nothingness/bible index
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:51:19 AM »
I remember when I was a kid listening to this radio show called Loveline with Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew.  To every caller Drew would tell them to go to therapy.  He used convince the callers that they're fucked up and they can never heal themselves of their issues.  He lowers the self-esteem of the people.  He's in the business to keep the pill and therapy business alive. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »
Hey "GH15", do you personally know Dr. Drew? Or are you being your old self and throwing shit agaist the wall? Again...do you personally know him?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »
dr drew said that being on tren, test and growth hormone is similar to taking meth amphetamines.... stfu coach fucking glorified gym teacher.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 12:22:41 PM »
Quite gimmck. The day you think you know what you're taking about then you can call me out.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 12:37:31 PM »
im not calling you out, as a fellow gear user you should think that the dudes a joke as well... dude r u kidding me? a fucking gimmick.... ur out of ur mind...... is gimmick a word that insecure pussies use to call tell it how it is motherfuckers? check my posts dickhead i aint no gimmick, ill have some new pics up when im done with my summer cycle also.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 12:42:17 PM »
GH15, U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. HE HAS SOMETHING TO SELL. THIS IS BUSINESS, THIS ISNT GENUINE. ITS JUST LIKE A PRO ENDORSING MUSCLE TECH WHEN THEY DONT PAY THE PRO WITH SUPPLEMENTS FROM MT, BUT PAY FOR THEIR HORMONA BUFFET. THIS GUY ISNT PAID TO GIVE REAL ADVICE, HES PAID TO GIVE YOU THE DRAMATIC FAKE ADVICE THE AUDIENCE WANTS TO HEAR. NO ONE BELIEVES THE PROBLEM IS ACTUALLY THEMSELVES, THEY BELIEVE THERES A PILL OR A PERSON THAT CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

NO ONE WANTS TO BE BLAMED FOR ANY WRONG DOING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 01:18:29 PM »
Sorry about the gimmck thing, but telling me to "STFU you're a glorified gym teacher" doesn't help.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 01:42:19 PM »
 I used to listen to love line all the time, he and Adam Carolla were fun to listen to. But as the years went on and Dr Drew became more famous, he became more transparent. He reminds me of why I dislike doctors, they're people who have a desperate hunger for power, but they don't have the tools - I'll call it courage - to earn people's respect the hard way. They want to be given power by someone else, so they submit themselves to the hierarchy of the medical institution, they pay their tuition, they put in the years and they kiss the asses they have to kiss and viola in 10-12 years they have a degree that lets them have authority in peoples lives, and like most cowards, they abuse their authority. They lie and put on the front of an angel. They keep people alive so they can sell them more medicine. Dr Drew's front is very strong, he's an excellent liar, and there are much worse people who will try to fool you into accepting their will, but inside of him I think sits a creature something like that thing from lord of the rings, what's his name, who followed the hobbits all around in the shadows.

Thinking of this makes me wish life wasn't so disillusioning. You grow up and start to see the world for what it is, not good vs bad but attaining and maintaining power. You figure out how to get some power, how to accumulate some money and keep it and then you start a family and you have more power over people than you ever thought you would, and then the game really starts of not abusing the power you have but trying to create individuals who can attain power more efficiently than you. I'm not there yet but one day I will be, I need to first get a girlfriend and some money lol

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:04 PM »
Sorry about the gimmck thing, but telling me to "STFU you're a glorified gym teacher" doesn't help.

thats true well then were good now..well we should agree that dr drew is a jackass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 01:51:27 PM »
I'm a little sensitive because I pretty much grew up with him, trained with him and he eventually became our family physician before I moved. Look up his credentials, he isn't some blow hard.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 01:53:48 PM »
i dont hav etime right now i come later to write more in detail ,, but to twister....you are part of this paycotizm ,, yes yes yuo are part of this!,, you dont see 2 inches from your nose what happen around you this is how you got cheated on million times...

lyou become part of this generation notghiness at your age!! ,, go back to tiger woods balonie and look who he fired that no one generation nothingess piece of poop fella ,, the only one who stood behind him got fired! you dont talk about it because you are fake,, just like tiger woods...
no real achievments in greatness,, part of famous to be famous...no real meat and potatos only nice clothes and shiney cars..

the era of the michael jordans ,,the era of the larry birds,, the era of the carl louis ,,the era of the joe montana ....is long gone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »
He sees what's going on, not in the intellectual sense so that he can explain it to you, but in the animal sense. In the sense that if you ask him, don't you have any remorse for all the times you said x but in your mind knew the truth was y, he'll look at you go, what? In the back of his mind is the equation: it's not a lie unless you get caught, it defines his life. He can't communicate this to you but it's there in the animal sense. It's why he sought to work out with Dr Drew (who btw has the body of a 25 year old at 45+, steroids? Yes please), it's why he sought dr drew to be his physician. It's why dr drew sought out to be a doctor, sought out to be associated with celebrites, because they are close to power. it's called the coward gene, they all got it.

He knows what's going on he just can't play the game at the level of those that he imitates

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
Quite gimmck. The day you think you know what you're taking about then you can call me out.

Quit gimmick? (as in, give it up?)

Quiet, gimmick? (as in telling him to shut up?)

or maybe "Quite the gimmick?" (as in, a gimmick like no other?)

lol, then the line after that is funny given the above.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 09:24:44 AM »
I'm a little sensitive because I pretty much grew up with him, trained with him and he eventually became our family physician before I moved. Look up his credentials, he isn't some blow hard.

But he sounds like one, all in pursuit of media fame and glory