Author Topic: Germany? Jesus Christ and What the fuck?  (Read 7153 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Germany? Jesus Christ and What the fuck?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 10:23:06 PM »
This is all planned by the Zionists. They are "paying" Germany and all white nations back. They are the true and real criminals. If they succeed they will be responsible for the genocide and abdication of the white race.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:22 PM »
At this point you'd have to be voluntarily 'blue pilled' not to see that this is der judens revenge for the holocaust

The Jewish leader of the 3rd biggest German party calls anyone against refugees a Nazi and gloats over the prospect of muslims outbreeding ethnic Germans - It's a 'good thing Germans don't have kids' so they can be replaced

It'll be a pyrrhic victory when the muzzies start burning synagogues and attacking Jews in the streets , so I assume these architects of the destruction of Europe will be packing and leaving for the Promised Land in the next couple of decades

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 03:18:51 AM »
At this point you'd have to be voluntarily 'blue pilled' not to see that this is der judens revenge for the holocaust

The Jewish leader of the 3rd biggest German party calls anyone against refugees a Nazi and gloats over the prospect of muslims outbreeding ethnic Germans - It's a 'good thing Germans don't have kids' so they can be replaced

It'll be a pyrrhic victory when the muzzies start burning synagogues and attacking Jews in the streets , so I assume these architects of the destruction of Europe will be packing and leaving for the Promised Land in the next couple of decades

I don't see it. How does it benefit the "zionists" overall to have a Muslim Europe? I think a lot of Jews are progressive imbeciles ahead of their Judaism and that's the real blinders.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2015, 03:34:52 AM »
I don't see it. How does it benefit the "zionists" overall to have a Muslim Europe? I think a lot of Jews are progressive imbeciles ahead of their Judaism and that's the real blinders.

"Our leading role" What do you think about what she says?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2015, 03:49:12 AM »

She's hoping that Jews will be a beneficiary of a "multicultural Europe", which is just pure delusion.

You are really stretching if you are suggesting that this moronic progressive bitty is the tip of the spear of some vast Zionist plot to topple white Europe with waves of Islam so they can retreat to Fortress Israel and laugh.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2015, 03:51:36 AM »
peace sells

but whos buying
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 03:57:57 AM »
She's hoping that Jews will be a beneficiary of a "multicultural Europe", which is just pure delusion.

You are really stretching if you are suggesting that this moronic progressive bitty is the tip of the spear of some vast Zionist plot to topple white Europe with waves of Islam so they can retreat to Fortress Israel and laugh.

I haven't any fully formed opinions on the matter. Some behaviors of groups of people may not be fully conscious either.
Nonetheless it's interesting that this particular group is pushing for immigration and multiculturalism so much. Some
have suggested that this is due factors relating to evolutionary psychology (Kevin McDonald).

I did read one blog of one Orthodox Jew (Luke Ford) who saw muslim immigration as a threat to Jews but they seem rare.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 04:10:24 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2015, 04:14:07 AM »
im german and havent heard anything about that

its all about the refugee debate here

seems like no1 got fucking anything to do in their lives so suddenly everyone is a refugee supporter, at least on facebook. so fucking lame
me neither not on the news...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2015, 04:20:37 AM »

Agreed.
They are split up into various factions too.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2015, 06:32:29 AM »

These zionists (they are not jewish!) are the worst "people" on this planet. They are just insane.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2015, 08:07:16 AM »
 ::)

Canada: 10,000 resettlements

More than 2,370 Syrian refugees have resettled in Canada since January 2014, and the government promised in January to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees over a three-year period, the Toronto Sun reported.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2015, 08:12:13 AM »
These zionists (they are not jewish!) are the worst "people" on this planet. They are just insane.

???

I just don't see where you guys are getting this..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2015, 08:47:28 AM »
Headed off to Dresden next month. At least they have PEGIDA. I feel safer.

I thought this movement died out, didn't they have some leadership issues?  I remember back in the winter this was all over BBC, now not even a peep.  Maybe the main stream media is just trying to block it out.  Gott mit Uns!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2015, 08:48:46 AM »
Certain elements have spent the last 70 years beating up Germany for its alleged crimes. Is it any wonder that the Germans have reacted like this?

The Morgenthau Plan (look it up) was designed by certain elements in the US to destroy German manhood. The plan is working.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 08:56:12 AM »
Certain elements have spent the last 70 years beating up Germany for its alleged crimes. Is it any wonder that the Germans have reacted like this?

The Morgenthau Plan (look it up) was designed by certain elements in the US to destroy German manhood. The plan is working.
Most Germans are ashamed about the Holocaust. I have as i wrote before met German vets, Stalingrad and U Boat .. none spoke about Jews or blacks. I think most people do not understand the full picture. There are people here who hate British Soldiers as they see or saw us as an Army controlling their land. I can really tell you i have seen many sides here.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2015, 09:06:35 AM »
???

I just don't see where you guys are getting this..

come on aj, I like you in these realms. But don't tell me you can't go out of your bubble that you consider reality to find some of the biggest bullshit circus inflicted by these zionists. If the 3rd biggest power in germany is referring german native's as nazi's and you don't see anything wrong with that you are as blind as a bat. I don't have to be the greatest theologist or even know how to count to 10 to see that the national movement, which is zionism, is formed by jewish (if you want to call them that) radicals who have seeded white hate in the world because they are extremely vengeful for what hitler did, so they want their little revenge.

There's some logical theories that hitler was supported by jews, because they knew hitler would eventually fuck up, and after wards if a white man would even say the word "jewish" he would have to be extremely careful in what context he would say it. Hell, even in rap battles if a black rapper would spit a funny joke about a jew the audience would go silent. Where the hell does that come from, this extreme caution of mentioning jews. People understand if you rant about everything else... but if you criticize jews in some open debate you will get the "anti semitism" card.

I mean, yeah, it may sound way too insane. But look how fucking insane the western world has become, it's like the self destruct mode has been activated.

End rant.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2015, 09:17:47 AM »
Most Germans are ashamed about the Holocaust. I have as i wrote before met German vets, Stalingrad and U Boat .. none spoke about Jews or blacks. I think most people do not understand the full picture. There are people here who hate British Soldiers as they see or saw us as an Army controlling their land. I can really tell you i have seen many sides here.
Holocaust which means "Burnt Offering". Look up the original meaning of the word. The banker jews agitated Germany after the first world war and then offered a secret half jew (hitler) as their savior and financed his initial uprising.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/new-dna-evidence-shows-hitler-was-jewish/

There are even rumors that hitler escaped to Argentina and lived out his life there. He was the ultimate practical joke played on the German people. He probably despised Germans.

It was all planned to make jews the ultimate victims, create israel, and demonize white people until they are finally genocided in their own lands. The final solution was not the extermination of jews - it was the genocide and abdication of the white race.

If you do the numbers you will see it was impossible to dispose of 6 million jews in the concentration camps. Those ovens could not burn bodies fast enough to match those numbers. Yes, perhaps 150,000 - 500,000 jews died in concentration camps. Well over 2 million german soldiers alone died at the end of the war in camps. Millions of white civilians and soldiers died in the second world war. Far fewer jews died and those that did were sacrificial "burnt offerings" to achieve the goals of the zionists.

The first and second world wars were jew wars and one of the main goals was the reduction of white people in Europe and prepare it for the coming mass flooding of immigrants.

Not all jews are zionists, and not all jews yearn for the genocide of the white race. However a large portion of the elites that own all the media companies, banking and politicians and promoting the genocide of the white race via social engineering, immigration etc. are jews.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2015, 09:55:37 AM »

I always wondered this too, whenever I see these CT on this shit.  Why would you purposely let in your sworn enemy? Makes no sense.  I think some of these folks truly want to help people, but are just too dumb to realize the consequences, while the others are just ultra rich and want to keep themselves that way by flooding the labor force with cheap immigrant labor.  Similar to what we do here, only that at least our South America/Mexicans are predominantly Catholic and adhere to our values, while these folks flooding Europe have none of the host countries values in mind.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 10:48:26 AM »
peace sells

but whos buying

The very song popped up today on my ipod, cant listen to radio anymore as there's too much talking, much better ipod set to random linked upto the car

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »

I dint think the Germans from dresdon particularly like us very much, that being said all the ex forces lads I know seemed to like being posted to germany, altho most would prefer Cyprus.

I cant see many working class Germans looking forward to so many refugees coming over, what the general feeling amongst 'normal' people?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2015, 01:03:49 PM »

I dint think the Germans from dresdon particularly like us very much, that being said all the ex forces lads I know seemed to like being posted to germany, altho most would prefer Cyprus.

I cant see many working class Germans looking forward to so many refugees coming over, what the general feeling amongst 'normal' people?

Normal people talk about Hitler as abnational hero, in private of course.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 01:16:21 PM »
 :o

Kerry: U.S. committed to taking in more refugees

The U.S. has been looking at a "range of approaches" to assist Europe as it struggles to accommodate the huge wave of migrants.  

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-meet-lawmakers-migrant-crisis-abroad-072712030--politics.html

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 01:20:39 PM »
:o

Kerry: U.S. committed to taking in more refugees

The U.S. has been looking at a "range of approaches" to assist Europe as it struggles to accommodate the huge wave of migrants.  

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-meet-lawmakers-migrant-crisis-abroad-072712030--politics.html

lets see how none racist the blacks and browns in america are. I haven't seen one black person beating muslims in any of these riots/events, so, I really hope the black americans will summon the spirit of "tyrone" when the mehmed uga buga riots commence and show what a n'gga is about ;D.

Pfffft, like that will happen.