Author Topic: PRIDE FC spoiler!!!  (Read 3218 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: PRIDE FC spoiler!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 06:26:36 PM »
again im a little late commenting on this so you have to bare with me if you still care  ::)
the matchups was pretty awful, still i find it interesting to see, pride is pride after all and just to see those big names in america is pretty cool.
coleman got nothing on fedor, and he got lucky on shogun he wouldnt finish shogun a 2nd time and he has passed his prime big time. also the father-angel is getting pretty worn out... he's 42, big deal he's a father... what man isnt at that age? i bet most fighters on that card got kids. so what. i hope he got a good paycheck because i really felt he could be damaged by fedor since he just didnt want to stop... when fedor starts hitting someone with those punches you can really sense that they will be damaged even long after the fight in a way you just dont feel it otherwise... the power of fedor.

randleman fight was a disappointment, not a lot of fights end with leglocks and kneebars like that... i would've liked the fight to go on a bit. randleman was very impatient... and he fought and won over some great fighters in his day so he's pretty cool to watch...

i wonder how they will arrange the future fights in pride usa... surely fedor will most of the time fight in japan still...
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 09:53:42 AM »
yeah i was also very disappointed to see that she was some typical american chick

I feel ripped off :-\

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 10:06:16 AM »
again im a little late commenting on this so you have to bare with me if you still care  ::)
the matchups was pretty awful, still i find it interesting to see, pride is pride after all and just to see those big names in america is pretty cool.
coleman got nothing on fedor, and he got lucky on shogun he wouldnt finish shogun a 2nd time and he has passed his prime big time. also the father-angel is getting pretty worn out... he's 42, big deal he's a father... what man isnt at that age? i bet most fighters on that card got kids. so what. i hope he got a good paycheck because i really felt he could be damaged by fedor since he just didnt want to stop... when fedor starts hitting someone with those punches you can really sense that they will be damaged even long after the fight in a way you just dont feel it otherwise... the power of fedor.

randleman fight was a disappointment, not a lot of fights end with leglocks and kneebars like that... i would've liked the fight to go on a bit. randleman was very impatient... and he fought and won over some great fighters in his day so he's pretty cool to watch...

i wonder how they will arrange the future fights in pride usa... surely fedor will most of the time fight in japan still...

Well the next show is tentatively set for Feb 28 I think and Fedor should be fighting on NYE so I doubt he'll be recovered in time to fight in Feb. The Coleman fight would have been better in Japan where Fedor could've thrown some knees and kicks in the north-south position, etc. But yeah, I agree with what you've said for the most part.