Author Topic: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!!  (Read 14863 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 ;D

Dear Melvin Goodrum,

We are responding to your inquiry upon the advertising and interview of Hulk Hogan on 11/26/07.  We have not licensed or commissioned the use of the Hulk Hogan trademark to any radio internet show and after listening to the file that you sent us, we are certain that the person speaking was not Terry Bothea at all.  We are sorry that you were defrauded and we assure you that there will be immediate and appropriate action against the individuals responsible for this hoax.  If you have any further questions or additional information regarding this matter, please let us know as soon as possible.  Thanks again for your loyal support in the WWE

A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »
Vince you're NUTS dude...ha ha ha.  Good one.   ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Still upset because Ed didnt want to hear about you blowing dudes?

Jason

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »
;D

Dear Melvin Goodrum,

We are responding to your inquiry upon the advertising and interview of Hulk Hogan on 11/26/07.  We have not licensed or commissioned the use of the Hulk Hogan trademark to any radio internet show and after listening to the file that you sent us, we are certain that the person speaking was not Terry Bothea at all.  We are sorry that you were defrauded and we assure you that there will be immediate and appropriate action against the individuals responsible for this hoax.  If you have any further questions or additional information regarding this matter, please let us know as soon as possible.  Thanks again for your loyal support in the WWE

Vince did the cleaners get that spit-cum stain out of your dollar store outfit?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 07:58:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good stuff.
$

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 07:58:39 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Still upset because Ed didnt want to hear about you blowing dudes?

Jason

Yes, but I feel much better now..... ;D
A

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 08:00:34 PM »

Yes, but I feel much better now..... ;D

Me too.  Thats by far the best shit Ive read in a long time

Jason

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 08:02:26 PM »
HUGE vince your gettin HUGE wheres my bee pollen and protein bars?
A

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 08:02:53 PM »
;D

Dear Melvin Goodrum,

vince....would an actual email from the WWE mispell hulk hogans last name? i doubt it....nice try though

btw, its bollea....not bothea

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Lol....is this guy for real!! Oh man!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:25 PM »
vince....would an actual email from the WWE mispell hulk hogans last name? i doubt it....nice try though

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!  Good catch.  Too bad, this could have been good.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:31 PM »

Yes, I did notice that his real name was spelled wrong.  But its not a fake and its no longer my business or concern...... ;D
A

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 08:06:52 PM »
classic vince..What a dumbass.. ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
This must have been really nagging at you for weeks...Special Ed owns your thoughts.....amazing!

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 08:14:58 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »
This must have been really nagging at you for weeks...Special Ed owns your thoughts.....amazing!

I did nag me that Ed didn't wish for me to help out but what pissed me off was when he did those monkey sounds of me on the file which is why I decided to get revenge and what better way then throwing a billion dollar corporation at him for trademark infringement.

All I did was simply go to their corporate website and filled out a form and placed a link to the Big Nation radio show interview.

As far as the misspelling is concerned, I'm sure they'll also misspell his last name on the possible lawsuit as well..... ;D

Payback's a bitch isn't it....chuckle
A

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
;D

Dear Melvin Goodrum,

Fake.  Just like the rest of your frauds.

You're an embarassment to humanity.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
He's not making this up folks.   ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 08:18:27 PM »
He's not making this up folks.   ;D

How do you know?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »

I did nag me that Ed didn't wish for me to help out but what pissed me off was when he did those monkey sounds of me on the file which is why I decided to get revenge and what better way then throwing a billion dollar corporation at him for trademark infringement.

All I did was simply go to their corporate website and filled out a form and placed a link to the Big Nation radio show interview.

As far as the misspelling is concerned, I'm sure they'll also misspell his last name on the possible lawsuit as well..... ;D

Payback's a bitch isn't it....chuckle

desperate attempt at attention by a 30 year old man who looks 60.

Special Ed is a lawyer, you think he didn't think this thru?  All you've done is make your weekly monkey noise tribute a permanent thing now.  You ass.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
;D

Dear Melvin Goodrum,

YOUR A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT! I HOPE YOU TRY TO DO SOMTHING AT THE ARNOLD TO ME AND MY SPONSOR JETFUEL

YOUR A FUCKING JOKE

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »
epic use of the quote function ::)

derek is known for sucking a mean c0ck... not so much for any mental prowess.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Instead of trying to bring down Special Ed, why don't you try to beat him by starting your own show.....I'm sure you would have a huge following!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Instead of trying to bring down Special Ed, why don't you try to beat him by starting your own show.....I'm sure you would have a huge following!

How do you think that would go?  You think competition between the shows would drive them to get better and better each week?