Author Topic: A true Patriot arrested for not letting blacks disgrace the American Flag  (Read 7889 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
She was also featured in a nude playboy spread in a gym ( :P ). Keeping it bb-related.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Savage slacks on that Air Force Veteran.

che

• Getbig V
She's hot

che

• Getbig V
This is hot

Master P

This is hot

Those nerd cops wouldn't know what to do with pussy that good.. Their nuts prob drained in the scuffle.. Then when the girl taking the video kept asking the cops questions, they had nothing to say .. That's because their mind was on brain freeze from their balls releasing their loads

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
She needs to calm the fuck down. It's only a bit of cloth. It won't keep her heating on, put steam on the table nor fill up the bank account.

People get so emotional about stupid shit.

bradistani

• Getbig V
this would send her apoplectic then :D

Master P

this would send her apoplectic then :D

No, because blacks doing it makes it worse ..

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
No, because blacks doing it makes it worse ..

MM doing it is likely for shock value and not closely reflective of his standard beliefs and behavior.

When blacks do it it is pretty obvious they really hate america, especially whites in america. 

The truth hurts.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
MM doing it is likely for shock value and not closely reflective of his standard beliefs and behavior.

When blacks do it it is pretty obvious they really hate america, especially whites in america. 

The truth hurts.
Exactly,marilyn manson did it for publicity

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Four coward pigs is about the average for beating down one skinny female.....

They were probably crying for backup when she started to resist.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
When asked why they don’t stand up for the flag, the cops don’t offer a response.

Why would the cops stand up for the flag? That is not their job. People have the right to assemble. What are the cops going to do? ??? ???
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Exactly,marilyn manson did it for publicity

Still should've been beaten for it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
When asked why they don’t stand up for the flag, the cops don’t offer a response.

Why would the cops stand up for the flag? That is not their job. People have the right to assemble. What are the cops going to do? ??? ???

From what I read, she was causing a disturbance during a protest. Cops don't pick sides during a protest. They have to protect the KKK from getting their asses whipped like they have to protect people walking on the flag. People have the right to protest and demonstrate peacefully. She apparently doesn't believe that and interferred, which caused the cops to respond. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
From what I read, she was causing a disturbance during a protest. Cops don't pick sides during a protest. They have to protect the KKK from getting their asses whipped like they have to protect people walking on the flag. People have the right to protest and demonstrate peacefully. She apparently doesn't believe that and interferred, which caused the cops to respond. 

I realize that. That is why I said it was stupid for her to expect them to take sides. That is not their job. IF anything, that is the jobs of courts.  Cops are their to protect.
X

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers

blinky

• Getbig V
idiot

BooRadley

Pube headed devils.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
She needs to calm the fuck down. It's only a bit of cloth. It won't keep her heating on, put steam on the table nor fill up the bank account.

People get so emotional about stupid shit.

I can't get mad at you because you will never understand. That flag means somthing to us. It stands for the people who died in the name of it. The countless hours of every servicemembers spend away from home. Say what you want but that is a extension of us. I would have been arrested 100x times over with her defending it. Then again I stand for somthing. It might just be a ideology but to me it represent what was and what might still could be.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
I can't get mad at you because you will never understand. That flag means somthing to us. It stands for the people who died in the name of it. The countless hours of every servicemembers spend away from home. Say what you want but that is a extension of us. I would have been arrested 100x times over with her defending it. Then again I stand for somthing. It might just be a ideology but to me it represent what was and what might still could be.

Exactly. Well said.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

You sacrificed your knee for us, Navy Mike.
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
You sacrificed your knee for us, Navy Mike.

And lost some earing, eye sight, hair...  my mental state lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
And lost some earing, eye sight, hair...  my mental state lol

Hair?

My son in law did three and a half tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.He was a forward observer. He experience the physical and mental impact of an IED.  He lost some hearing, has PTSD, migraines, knee problems, short term memory loss and more. When he opted not to let military doctors cut his neck open and operate on his spine, he was medically boarded out. Presently, he's on full disability both military and SSD. He's still a young man.

BTW, losing your mental state is no laughing matter. It might just be the worst disability.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Hair?

My son in law did three and a half tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.He was a forward observer. He experience the physical and mental impact of an IED.  He lost some hearing, has PTSD, migraines, knee problems, short term memory loss and more. When he opted not to let military doctors cut his neck open and operate on his spine, he was medically boarded out. Presently, he's on full disability both military and SSD. He's still a young man.

BTW, losing your mental state is no laughing matter. It might just be the worst disability.

I joke about the hair do to the ungodly work load that over time I feel made me lossing my mind some.

I'm glad he made it out with his life. I have the up most respect for him. I'm glad he is getting taking care of and yes never let the military work on you in serious operations. They will leave you worse off then before