Author Topic: Alternative to caucasian.  (Read 2067 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Alternative to caucasian.
« on: October 21, 2010, 08:57:36 AM »
Do people of european descent in europe or around the world need an alternative name other than euro/white/caucasian. I'm not advocating for more pc stuff. But it's pretty hurtful to any causes that are white based.The word white itself means racial group. However the issue isn't about genetics it's about culture. There are some direct issues.  I.e. counting peopel of different cultural backrounds(i.e. muslims etc.) native rites issues, because we either have to view our selves as Euro(invaders) Whites(racial). We can't say white pride, or white issues because of acts of the past where white was on paper as part of the mechanics of racism(apartied jim crow laws, racist autrailia. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Alternative to caucasian.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:32:46 AM »
Another great idea! ::)

I'm surprised NASA hasn't contacted you about your brilliant space exploration plan.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

I'm surprised NASA hasn't contacted you about your brilliant space exploration plan.

Bolden is too busy trying to get muslims to feel good about themselves.  Maybe after discussing how the flying imam in the sky will help Nasa in its next mission, it can contact Lundgren on his plans. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 09:38:46 AM »

Don't worry, he's just dyslexic.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 10:32:10 AM »
How about WHITE POWER WARRIORS.Or ARYAN SUPERMEN.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 10:33:18 AM »
How about WHITE POWER WARRIORS.Or Caucasian SUPERMEN.

Its going to be more like - "Schmucks expected to slave away to pay for everyone else" 

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »
Bolden is too busy trying to get muslims to feel good about themselves.  Maybe after discussing how the flying imam in the sky will help Nasa in its next mission, it can contact Lundgren on his plans. 
Do you even lift weights? Your soul interest seems to be based on Obama. Do you have some sort of obession with him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 10:55:25 AM »
Do you even lift weights? Your soul interest seems to be based on Obama. Do you have some sort of obession with him?

Last night alone - and no roid or anything bodyweight of 210 - Incline 315 for 6, flat bench 315 for 9, squated 315 for about 15 no spot, etc etc. 

I have competed in 5 natural shows, I posted my pics already about a year ago, etc etc. 

BTW - did you ever read about what Obama is doing with bolden? 

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 11:07:31 AM »
Last night alone - and no roid or anything bodyweight of 210 - Incline 315 for 6, flat bench 315 for 9, squated 315 for about 15 no spot, etc etc. 

I have competed in 5 natural shows, I posted my pics already about a year ago, etc etc. 

BTW - did you ever read about what Obama is doing with bolden? 

I could care less about obama. Your completely obsessed with this man for no reason. He's owns your mind, and he don't even care about you in the least. Your really gotta expand your mind a little. At least my space dreams are progressive, my own, and different.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 11:18:21 AM »
I could care less about obama. Your completely obsessed with this man for no reason. He's owns your mind, and he don't even care about you in the least. Your really gotta expand your mind a little. At least my space dreams are progressive, my own, and different.

No reason - ? ? ?  ?   i live in NYC and this asshole has had his own little jihad on my city from day 1.  There are plenty of reasons. 

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »

No reason - ? ? ?  ?   i live in NYC and this asshole has had his own little jihad on my city from day 1.  There are plenty of reasons. 
Yes but your constant blabing about if isn't acommplishing anything. Your not advance just rehashing what you already know.