Author Topic: IP Gear Remailer Goes Down , 1.8 million in steroids and other drugs seized  (Read 24320 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

Would you hit it?

Looks like bag of smashed assholes.

bigmc

• Getbig V
interesting

is IP gear a large company?

not any more  :D
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
For those wondering about the charge -

Class D felony: imprisonment for 1 to 2 ½ years (may be sentenced to probation). For a 2nd time offender: imprisonment for 1 ½ to 4 years (may be sentenced to parole supervision). For a 2nd time offender previously convicted of a violent felony: imprisonment for 2 ½ to 4 ½ years.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
we should bomb them.  no wait...drone

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Stash from their bust:

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I have not been on a cycle since the end of 2006

I have no way to get PED

BFG

• Getbig III
They are cooperating and will see no jail time.

they have already been released, without bail, and only one charge against them.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Would you hit it?

I'd be ALL over that.

Multiple times.

;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
They are cooperating and will see no jail time.

they have already been released, without bail, and only one charge against them.

Yup. Anyone wIth any criminal intentions should look into steroids.   Biggest steroid bust ever and it's a "D" felony. They wont do any time. You get worse that for an 8 ball of coke.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
who is that

Ip's debt collector, she will mess you up boy!

bigmc

• Getbig V
Ip's debt collector, she will mess you up boy!

i dont buy gear off the internet

im not a retard
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Yup. Anyone wIth any criminal intentions should look into steroids.   Biggest steroid bust ever and it's a "D" felony. They wont do any time. You get worse that for an 8 ball of coke.
But, but....gh15 said....

Steroids is pretty much the weakest illegal drug you can get into, if they had 1.8 mill in weed they'd be doing time. And everyone smokes weed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
how do you know its ip gear

and does anyone have a proper link to the article

We - at least I - recognized his name.  He was not very secretive about it. 

Combined with the fact that he alienated most other sources with his belligerent behavior at times it would not come as a surprise if one of them didn't put the bug in the right person's ear to get the feds on his trail to start with.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The last time a bust like this happened a couple months before the O some guys didn't look that good.  Wonder who drops out this time.

EH

• Getbig III
Actually there is.  I know of more than a few legit supp companies that are booming nowdays that got their funding and capital because the owners were sources prior to becoming legal. 

If you don't think there is money to be made, then ask Bruce, or Naps, or the guys that started up Supra labs back in 2003 and now own car dealerships, HRT clinics, bars and time shares in Florida. 

If you are a domestic source, then no.  It is nickel and dime stuff.  The biggest domestic source I know of takes in around $10-$15 per month in profit after expenses have been met.  Most don't even make 10K before expenses.

eh?

even if avg order $200

2 orders/day = 12k/month

$1,600/month expense can turn $21k net pretty easy... consistency in supply is the only issue... that, and picking up the cash.

10 months, 210k...get in, don't blow the cash, don't do rec's, and get out.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
eh?

even if avg order $200

2 orders/day = 12k/month

$1,600/month expense can turn $21k net pretty easy... consistency in supply is the only issue... that, and picking up the cash.

Dope man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
damn, thats easy enough gear to keep cswol going for a week or so

With that much gear he might be able to complete one rep with full range of motion.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
i dont buy gear off the internet

im not a retard

Two ways to look at it.

First, where do you think your "guy" gets it ? You are getting hosed on price.

Second, yeah no kidding...let him take the risk, I'll pay the extra 50 bucks to not worry about it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
". . . $1,800,000 in steroids. . ."   according to police.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
eh?

even if avg order $200

2 orders/day = 12k/month

I am not following your math here.  Can you explain a bit more?  

But I can tell you now that there is not a single domestic source operating out there right now that does 21K per month.  That is not happening.  Now there are some that I know that will SELL that much, but they are also acting as a middle man for a larger source.   A lot of their sales are generated by the larger source and the shipping duty falls on them.  Just because that op is turn that much money, it doesn't mean that one person is keeping it.  Once you become a middle man, your profits drop drastically.  

Generally there are two methods to do.  First is do everything yourself.  Ordering, brewing, filling, labeling, shipping, collecting.  You make the most here.  The drawback to this is that due to your small size you will never generate enough client base to make very much and justify taking such a risk with your freedom.  You will make some, that is true.  But you will never generate biz on other boards where paying sponsors have their hands in it behind the scene.    Second way is to partner up with a source.  You can either buy all your gear in bulk from them and repackage/rebottle them yourselves and in return the source will add your "brand" to their site.  (Or either you just use their brands and become a domestic reshipper) Since they get all the heavy traffic anyway, you don't have to advertise at all.  But for each sale the source is going to take a cut of it.   So you dont make all that much, but on the other hand you don't have to work as hard either.  The source handles all the advertising and bringing the customers in, the order fulfillment generation, they send you the product so you don't have brew it and you have access to an already established name brand for doing your little side biz on your own.  If the batch is bad (it happens at times) you don't have to eat the cost and spend your own money replacing bad gear that went out. The source will send you replacement gear to use.  So all you have to do basically is break down the bulk supplies into vials/bags and wait for the source to send you the shipping list.  The source collects all the money and then pays you once a month.

Oh and collecting money isn't the hard part.  That is fairly easy.  Even if you go solo, you can find people who will agree to hit up WUs for you in return for 10% of the amount they are collecting.  The hard part is legitimating that money in a way that you don't leave a paper trail in case anyone comes sniffing around down the road.  

Remember that old company HCG5000.  That sold only two products, HCG and sterile water?  They were rolling in the green.  I know those two owners personally as they only live 20 minutes from me and we moved in the same circles at times.  Or rather, used to know them.  The husband is in jail now because of a money paper trail and his wife is under house arrest (it may have ended already) but she runs another popular internet company now that is on the other boards.  (But it is legit products and she does well.)  But he got popped not for his business, but for carelessly spending his money.  

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Stash from their bust:

I love how they have the 2 shotguns out in front, what a fucking joke.

Great job, law enforcement! You just helped clean up the streets, prevent murder and stop all of those evil gym rats from putting things in their own bodies to get bigger.

What a waste.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
inb4 gh15 claims responsibility  ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
I am not following your math here.  Can you explain a bit more?  

But I can tell you now that there is not a single domestic source operating out there right now that does 21K per month.  That is not happening.  Now there are some that I know that will SELL that much, but they are also acting as a middle man for a larger source.   A lot of their sales are generated by the larger source and the shipping duty falls on them.  Just because that op is turn that much money, it doesn't mean that one person is keeping it.  Once you become a middle man, your profits drop drastically.  

Generally there are two methods to do.  First is do everything yourself.  Ordering, brewing, filling, labeling, shipping, collecting.  You make the most here.  The drawback to this is that due to your small size you will never generate enough client base to make very much and justify taking such a risk with your freedom.  You will make some, that is true.  But you will never generate biz on other boards where paying sponsors have their hands in it behind the scene.    Second way is to partner up with a source.  You can either buy all your gear in bulk from them and repackage/rebottle them yourselves and in return the source will add your "brand" to their site.  (Or either you just use their brands and become a domestic reshipper) Since they get all the heavy traffic anyway, you don't have to advertise at all.  But for each sale the source is going to take a cut of it.   So you dont make all that much, but on the other hand you don't have to work as hard either.  The source handles all the advertising and bringing the customers in, the order fulfillment generation, they send you the product so you don't have brew it and you have access to an already established name brand for doing your little side biz on your own.  If the batch is bad (it happens at times) you don't have to eat the cost and spend your own money replacing bad gear that went out. The source will send you replacement gear to use.  So all you have to do basically is break down the bulk supplies into vials/bags and wait for the source to send you the shipping list.  The source collects all the money and then pays you once a month.

Oh and collecting money isn't the hard part.  That is fairly easy.  Even if you go solo, you can find people who will agree to hit up WUs for you in return for 10% of the amount they are collecting.  The hard part is legitimating that money in a way that you don't leave a paper trail in case anyone comes sniffing around down the road.  

Remember that old company HCG5000.  That sold only two products, HCG and sterile water?  They were rolling in the green.  I know those two owners personally as they only live 20 minutes from me and we moved in the same circles at times.  Or rather, used to know them.  The husband is in jail now because of a money paper trail and his wife is under house arrest (it may have ended already) but she runs another popular internet company now that is on the other boards.  (But it is legit products and she does well.)  But he got popped not for his business, but for carelessly spending his money.  
great post lurker

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
The drawback to this is that due to your small size you will never generate enough client base to make very much and justify taking such a risk with your freedom.

Quality advice for Tbombz here.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Two ways to look at it.

First, where do you think your "guy" gets it ? You are getting hosed on price.

Second, yeah no kidding...let him take the risk, I'll pay the extra 50 bucks to not worry about it.

The "35 year natural" talking drug lingo........ ::)