Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 43909 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" (Cain/West 2012)
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:10 AM »
Really?  Because the early muslim fighters actually were found to be rather civilized in battle.  They had a code of ethics and if you read up on the subject, you'll find they weren't actually the devil incarnate.  Quiet the opposite.

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone." - Abu Bakr, Muhammads successor. 

I think both you and this West fellow need a history lesson.  Also note this is about the historical armies of Muhammad and not current terrorists. 

Ha ha ha ha ha - are you freaking kidding?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:44 AM »
This quote from Oliverus Scholasticus after the Islamic armies had defeated the Franks during the crusades and how he had actually supplied them with food "Who could doubt that such goodness, friendship and charity come from God? Men whose parents, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, had died in agony at our hands, whose lands we took, whom we drove naked from their homes, revived us with their own food when we were dying of hunger and showered us with kindness even when we were in their power."
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 09:17:06 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha - are you freaking kidding?   

I would think you need a history lesson there 333.  No army of the 9th century was particularly good by todays standards.  But history has shown that the Islamic armies of that time were in fact quite ahead with their way of thinking.  Especially when it came to ethical behaviour.  I'm sure they didn't always follow the standards, armies rarely do, but as you can see and read from first hand quotes.  It was not and is not the same as the barbarian extremists of today. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 09:22:12 AM »
I will also add that yes there were massacres and be-headings and all the other nasty bits that dark to middle ages warfare had. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 09:25:57 AM »
I will also add that yes there were massacres and be-headings and all the other nasty bits that dark to middle ages warfare had. 

Read what Churchill said about muslms and you will understand why they have always been a warlike people.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »
Now I've seen it all. Hands down the most ignorant apologist for Islam I've seen. This guy is actually justifying the Muslim attempt to conquer the Middle East, Europe (and the rest of the world, for that matter).

It's nice that they were civilized after they defeated the Franks. Too bad they weren't very civilized when they spend the 100+ years prior to the Crusades slaughtering Christians, Jews and every other non-Muslim group across the Middle East.  ::)

Read what Churchill said about muslms and you will understand why they have always been a warlike people.  

Why waste your time with this apologist? Time and time again he shows himself to be little more than a parrot for MSM talking points. Woefully uninformed. Thankfully this clown is part of the shrinking minority.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »
Now I've seen it all. Hands down the most ignorant apologist for Islam I've seen. This guy is actually justifying the Muslim attempt to conquer the Middle East, Europe (and the rest of the world, for that matter).

It's nice that they were civilized after they defeated the Franks. Too bad they weren't very civilized when they spend the 100+ years prior to the Crusades slaughtering Christians, Jews and every other non-Muslim group across the Middle East.  ::)

Why waste your time with this apologist? Time and time again he shows himself to be little more than a parrot for MSM talking points. Woefully uninformed. Thankfully this clown is part of the shrinking minority.

Hahaha this is awesome.  I love how you both walk right into the stupid wall.  Perhaps you should have a look for yourself.  The MSM wasn't around in the 9th century, nor is the MSM producing books on this period of history. 

I will quote two well known historians, especially the former - "In their wars of conquest, however, the Muslims exhibited a degree of tolerance which puts many Christian Nations to shame." E. Alexander Powell - The struggle for power in moslem asia

This is E Alexander Powell - http://www.greatwardifferent.com/Great_War/E_Alexander_Powell/E_Alexander_Powell_01.htm

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated - De Lacy O'Leary - Islam at the Crossroad 1923.

Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »
Hahaha this is awesome.  I love how you both walk right into the stupid wall.  Perhaps you should have a look for yourself.  The MSM wasn't around in the 9th century, nor is the MSM producing books on this period of history.  

I will quote two well known historians, especially the former - "In their wars of conquest, however, the Muslims exhibited a degree of tolerance which puts many Christian Nations to shame." E. Alexander Powell - The struggle for power in moslem asia

This is E Alexander Powell - http://www.greatwardifferent.com/Great_War/E_Alexander_Powell/E_Alexander_Powell_01.htm

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated - De Lacy O'Leary - Islam at the Crossroad 1923.

Ahh, so you throw out one of the tiny handful of historians who claim otherwise. Meanwhile, there's a mountain of evidence saying that they're full of shit. But hey, it's not like you to cherry pick your information regarding Islam. Not like you're are a huge fan of revisionist history (something you've been called out on here before), right?  ::)

But you think I walked into a wall? You're actually making excuses for Muslims showing tolerance AFTER they conquered the people. Whoopdeedoo, in some instances they chose not to slaughter all of them after the fact. They only enslaved them, raped them, pillaged them and subjugated them into subhuman second-class citizens paying the jizya.

Huzzah for "tolerance"! You really are one stupid, ignorant, Muslim douche.

This thread is a perfect example of why you are a monumental joke on this board and why you end up tucking tail and running anytime you hang around a thread about Islam long enough for you to stick your foot in your mouth.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 10:20:20 AM »
Haha mountain of evidence.  More like selective evidence.  You have zero balance and really are woefully uniformed.  It's hilarious to come on here and try to see you justify your generalized nonsense with the help of 333's ignorance.  Thanks for the laughs!  It's like you think all armies were somehow good at this time.  "good" must be taken in context, something you seem to know little about.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 10:22:00 AM »
Haha mountain of evidence.  More like selective evidence.  You have zero balance and really are woefully uniformed.  It's hilarious to come on here and try to see you justify your generalized nonsense with the help of 333's ignorance.  Thanks for the laughs!  It's like you think all armies were somehow good at this time.  "good" must be taken in context, something you seem to know little about.

Selective evidence? That's exactly what you're using. LOL.

You are so ignorant on this topic that it's stunning. I'm almost convinced that you're a Muslim given how much spin you put on your posts. Thankfully, you're in the shrinking minority of stooges who think like you do.

Here's some selective evidence for you:

MUSLIM CRUSADES Started Four Centuries Before the Western Crusades

Islam has killed about 270 million people: 120 million Africans*, 60 million Christians, 80 million Hindus, 10 million Buddhists, etc.”

Forced conversions to Islam have been the norm, across three continents—Asia, Africa, and Europe—for over 13 centuries. Orders for conversion were decreed under all the early Islamic dynasties, under both Seljuk and Ottoman Turkish rule, and in Persia/Iran and the Indian subcontinent, etc.

Islam has been at a continuous war against non-Muslims for almost 1400 years (since Muhammad.) Following is a list of the major Islamic invasions preceding the Western Crusades.

ISLAMIC CRUSADES
630 – Muhammad conquers Mecca from his base in Medina.
632 – Muhammad dies in Medina. Islam controls the Hijaz.
636 – Muslims conquest of Syria, and the surrounding lands, all Christian – including Palestine and Iraq.
637 – Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq (some date it in 635 or 636)
638 – Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.
638 – 650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran, except along Caspian Sea.
639 – 642 Muslim Crusaders conquer Egypt.
641 – Muslim Crusaders control Syria and Palestine.
643 – 707 Muslim Crusaders conquer North Africa.
644 – 650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Cyprus, Tripoli in North Africa, and establish Islamic rule in Iran, Afghanistan, and Sind.
673 – 678 Arabs besiege Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire
691 – Dome of the Rock is completed in Jerusalem, only six decades after Muhammad’s death.
710 – 713 Muslim Crusaders conquer the lower Indus Valley.
711 – 713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain and impose the kingdom of Andalus. The Muslim conquest moves into Europe.
718 – Conquest of Spain complete.
732 – Muslim invasion of France is stopped at the Battle of Poitiers / Battle of Tours. The Franks, under their leader
Charles Martel (the grandfather of Charlemagne), defeat the Muslims and turn them back out of France.
762 – Foundation of Baghdad
785 – Foundation of the Great Mosque of Cordova
789 – Rise of Idrisid amirs (Muslim Crusaders) in Morocco; Christoforos, a Muslim who converted to Christianity, is executed.
800 – Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders) in Tunisia
807 – Caliph Harun al—Rashid orders the destruction of non-Muslim prayer houses &
of the church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem
809 – Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy
813 – Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country
831 – Muslim Crusaders capture Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy
837 – 901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France
869 – 883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq
909 – Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia
928 – 969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969)
937 – The Church of the Resurrection (aka Church of Holy Sepulcher) is burned down by Muslims;
more churches in Jerusalem are attacked
960 – Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam
969 – Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo
973 – Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids
1003 – First persecutions by al—Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed
1009 – Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al—Hakim (see 937)
1012 – Beginning of al—Hakim’s oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians
1050 – Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (aka Murabitun)
are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.
1071 – Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia
1071 – Turks (Muslim Crusaders) invade Palestine
1073 – Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders)
1075 – Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia
1076 – Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana
1086 – Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca
1090 – 1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands

START OF WESTERN CRUSADES
Only after all of the Islamic aggressive invasions is when Western Christendom launches its first Crusades.
1094 – Byzantine emperor Alexius Comnenus I asks western Christendom for help
against Seljuk (Muslim Turks) invasions of his territory
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade; they capture Jerusalem in 1099

Move along, clown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 10:23:52 AM »
 ;)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 10:24:11 AM »
What's even funnier is seeing you meltdown and pretty soon start to post qu'ran verses as if they are to be taken literally.  Then will come some selective massacres, which happened by all armies at that time, and sadly still does.  Once again context is helpful.  Then will come the 'you're a muslim or apologist or some other rubbish' meanwhile history and truth will contradict your small vision of things yet again.  This is quite a good laugh i must say, and it is as your expense  ;D
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »
;)

Haha hilarious we aren't talking about 21st century but thanks for bring the dumb
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 10:26:29 AM »
What's even funnier is seeing you meltdown and pretty soon start to post qu'ran verses as if they are to be taken literally.  

Plenty of Muslims do take them literally, hence their affinity for waging "jihad" and chopping heads off. Muslims taking the verses in the Koran literally is exactly why we're in the mess we are today, dipshit.

Do you feel like owning yourself some more, you woefully uninformed moron? Calling meltdown while you cherry pick revisionist history and make a fool of yourself doesn't really accomplish much.

Haha hilarious we aren't talking about 21st century but thanks for bring the dumb

Yes, let's not talk about the 21st century. It's much easier to drag up revisionist events from centuries ago because you just might be able to spin your way through them. Too bad it failed...again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 10:26:35 AM »
What's even funnier is seeing you meltdown and pretty soon start to post qu'ran verses as if they are to be taken literally.

________________________ ____________________-

That beheading thing about "Smite them by the neck" thing seems to be taken very literally by these barbarians.

Daniel Pearl
Phil Anderson
Nick Berg

? ? ? ? ?    

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 10:27:17 AM »
Hahaha context.  I never said the Muslim armies didn't conquer or kill, what a idiot you are for even thinking that.  I said and i stand by it their attitude towards war was very civilized for the period of time.  Waging war does not disprove that.  Squirm squirm squirm your boat...
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 10:27:49 AM »

________________________ ____________________-

That beheading thing about "Smite them by the neck" thing seems to be taken very literally by these barbarians.

Daniel Pearl
Phil Anderson
Nick Berg

? ? ? ? ?    

That whole jihad thing the Islamic holy texts talk about seems to be taken pretty literally, too.  ::)

Hahaha context.  I never said the Muslim armies didn't conquer or kill, what a idiot you are for even thinking that.  I said and i stand by it their attitude towards war was very civilized for the period of time.  Waging war does not disprove that.  Squirm squirm squirm your boat...

A historian claims they were civilized for the period of time. Wow! That's got me convinced. I'll just ignore the litany of books, historians and other experts saying otherwise. Islam truly is a Religion of Peace because they chose not to act uncivilized by medieval standards!

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »
Plenty of Muslims do take them literally, hence their affinity for waging "jihad" and chopping heads off. Muslims taking the verses in the Koran literally is exactly why we're in the mess we are today, dipshit.

Do you feel like owning yourself some more, you woefully uninformed moron? Calling meltdown while you cherry pick revisionist history and make a fool of yourself doesn't really accomplish much.

Yes, let's not talk about the 21st century. It's much easier to drag up revisionist events from centuries ago because you just might be able to spin your way through them. Too bad it failed...again.

And those Muslims are idiots.

The whole purpose of the intended question was regarding some 9th century battle being against or for Americans.  Hence the time period discussed.  Nice deflection attempt.   :D
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »
That whole jihad thing the Islamic holy texts talk about seems to be taken pretty literally, too.  ::)

Sad isn't it?  I agree.  Much like the Bible need context so does the Qu'ran
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 10:32:20 AM »
And those Muslims are idiots.

The whole purpose of the intended question was regarding some 9th century battle being against or for Americans.  Hence the time period discussed.  Nice deflection attempt.   :D

Deflect what? I just listed you 400 years of Muslims conquering Christians across the entire Middle East while your entire argument revolves around a historian's claim that they were peaceful. Damn, you sure owned me.

Not a single non-Muslim died when they spent 400 years conquering, subjugated, raping and pillaging the Christian and other non-Muslim populations across the ME. Mohammed himself wasn't a direct participant into 28 or so battles.  ::)

Sad isn't it?  I agree.  Much like the Bible need context so does the Qu'ran

When in doubt, fall back on the moral equivalence argument. You really don't have the cognitive firepower to debate this subject.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2011, 10:39:35 AM »
Deflect what? I just listed you 400 years of Muslims conquering Christians across the entire Middle East while your entire argument revolves around a historian's claim that they were peaceful. Damn, you sure owned me.

Not a single non-Muslim died when they spent 400 years conquering, subjugated, raping and pillaging the Christian and other non-Muslim populations across the ME. Mohammed himself wasn't a direct participant into 28 or so battles.  ::)

When in doubt, fall back on the moral equivalence argument. You really don't have the cognitive firepower to debate this subject.

What is your point of the statement?  That Muslims never fought and tried to convert?  Ha! I have news for you, the Christians did the exact same thing.  It has been apart of our history and is our history.  It is the essential truth - conquer or be forgotten.

I have never not acknowledged that.  What i have said is that for the time the Muslim armies were quite forward thinking.  Saying they waged war before the crusades and converted and killed people is the most foolish statement you're ever written. 

I never once said the Muslim armies were peaceful, but they were not the demon extremists of today, and they certainly were not worse than the Christian armies of the time.  As i have showed they were in some ways better when taken in the context of the period.  You have disproved nothing but that the point of this argument went so far over your head you thought i said they never waged war and were victims of the crusades.  Haha talk about need help with your talking points, that's not even remotely on base.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »
So you're actually arguing that Muslims have regressed over the last 1000 years. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has made tremendous steps forward. Awesome argument.

But your opinion that they weren't the demon extremists they are today is just that, an OPINION. And an amazingly uninformed one, at that.

Stick to your revisionist history. It really is all you've got at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2011, 10:49:15 AM »
So you're actually arguing that Muslims have regressed over the last 1000 years. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has made tremendous steps forward. Awesome argument.

But your opinion that they weren't the demon extremists they are today is just that, an OPINION. And an amazingly uninformed one, at that.

;D  ;D

Even apes and domesticated dogs, cats, fish, and pigeons have rogressed more than these vultures.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2011, 10:50:52 AM »
;D  ;D

Even apes and domesticated dogs, cats, fish, and pigeons have rogressed more than these vultures.   

Hahahahaha!

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »

Yeah i do actually believe many Muslims have regressed whilst Christian nations have progressed and become more enlightened.  Not all Muslims of course would fall into this, but there is a serious disconnect between the extremists of today and the armies of the past they so wish to replicate.  

I don't need to opinion such a statement.  There is fact and history to back it up.  

This is a good read on the subject of Muslim warfare.

http://insct.syr.edu/uploadedFiles/insct/uploadedfiles/PDFs/Aboul-Enein.Zuhur.Islamic%20Rulings%20on%20Warfare%281%29.pdf
Abandon every hope...