Author Topic: Tommi Thorvildsen quarter squats 7 plates on the Smith Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2762 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, no wonder this clown has no legs or thickness, look how small his forearms are, also watch his boyfriend spank his ass as well.

&NR

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
hahahahaha, no wonder this clown has no legs or thickness, look how small his forearms are,also watch his boyfriend spank his ass as well.

&NR
mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahahahahahah ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
hahahahaha, no wonder this clown has no legs or thickness, look how small his forearms are, also watch his boyfriend spank his ass as well.

&NR

Well, I've seen alot worse quarter reps...Post up your vid S/father! 8)

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
That was actually pretty good, particularly the last 2 reps.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Well, I've seen alot worse quarter reps...Post up your vid S/father! 8)
Tommi can do a back flip - he's a cool guy gave a siminar at our gym. Those were decent range squats - his stance was wide so going to 90 degrees doesn't appear as low as it would with a close stance. This guy trains hard as hell and runs off training partners from the intensity he uses.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

looks pretty good to me!
are you delusional?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Tommi can do a back flip - he's a cool guy gave a siminar at our gym. Those were decent range squats - his stance was wide so going to 90 degrees doesn't appear as low as it would with a close stance. This guy trains hard as hell and runs off training partners from the intensity he uses.
all that intensity ain't doing shit for his size, he looks 215 lbs.

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
Well Squadfucker, when you earn your pro card, glute striations, do backflips at a heavy weight, and qualify for the Olympia like Tommi I'll applaud your efforts, until then shuddup & go f**k yourself.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Well Squadfucker, when you earn your pro card, half glute striations, do backflips at a heavy weight, and qualify for the Olympia like Tommi I'll applaud your efforts, until then shuddup & go f**k yourself.

"half glute striations"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
bump.

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
"half glute striations"?

Wow, I made a typing error. Big Deal

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Well Squadfucker, when you earn your pro card, glute striations, do backflips at a heavy weight, and qualify for the Olympia like Tommi I'll applaud your efforts, until then shuddup & go f**k yourself.

True that.  Dude isnt the biggest baddest pro but a lot guys would give their life to do all that he has done in pro bb.  And those were some heavy squats and quality half reps (considering his wide stance).  Not some bullshit reps.
Truly STOP WHINING

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?

yeah really. i met tommy in 2003 and he was up around 300 pounds and if you watch the squats he goes deeper with each rep so to say he is doing quarters, you are a retard. go back to your room.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
yeah really. i met tommy in 2003 and he was up around 300 pounds and if you watch the squats he goes deeper with each rep so to say he is doing quarters, you are a retard. go back to your room.
hhahaha, hey delta post some pics of you meeting the pros with your bald head, 11 inch forearms and ghostly complexion, we all need a laugh.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
dont have pics of me an tommy at the 2003 southern states. if you really want ot laugh how bout me at 135 after i broke my collar bone at the 95 mr olympia meeting the pros that were at least 100 pounds bigger than i. those are funny.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
hhahaha, hey delta post some pics of you meeting the pros with your bald head, 11 inch forearms and ghostly complexion, we all need a laugh.

Why don't you post some pics of you with some pros.  Oh wait, your mom won't take you to any shows will she?

delta9mda

• Getbig V

Why don't you post some pics of you with some pros.  Oh wait, your mom won't take you to any shows will she?
yeah ownage. hey squady, corky want you come out and play.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
seems right about parralel to me.