Author Topic: Palin Binden VP Debate ***FULL VIDEO INCLUDED***  (Read 20037 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Palin Binden VP Debate
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »
I also loved the part when she (in her own way) told the mainstream media to f**k off. Like it or not, she may come off all cute but deep down I think she f**k you up if you cross her.

If Obama comes out in the second debate on tues and tells Brokaw "I know you have Qs, but tonight I'm going to use my time to give planned speeches."...

You'd be shitting a brick, joe. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »
I also loved the part when she (in her own way) told the mainstream media to f**k off. Like it or not, she may come off all cute but deep down I think she f**k you up if you cross her.

she pissed on the MSM the last 4 weeks, and mccain lost 5+ points nationwide as a result of their constant exposing of her.

Piss on the for 4 more weeks.  See mccain drop another 5 points.  She'll make FOX viewers happy, but the rest of the country will only know what the TV tells them. 

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »
I tell you one thing. If I hear the word maverik one more time I am going to do bad things to small fluffy animals...  >:(

The Coach

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2008, 09:30:14 PM »
If Obama comes out in the second debate on tues and tells Brokaw "I know you have Qs, but tonight I'm going to use my time to give planned speeches."...

You'd be shitting a brick, joe. 

Wouldn't be the first time he stuck his foot in his mouth. Remember Rick Warren and O'Rielly?

The Coach

« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
I tell you one thing. If I hear the word maverik one more time I am going to do bad things to small fluffy animals...  >:(

LOL!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »

What was Tom Cruises nickname in Top Gun?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »
Wouldn't be the first time he stuck his foot in his mouth. Remember Rick Warren and O'Rielly?

So you're cool when Palin doesn't answer Qs, but you'd be pissed if Obama did that.

What if brokaw asked Obammers about Iran and he said "Tom, I'm here for the USA, not you or Mccain, so I'm giong to take the next 90 seconds and talk about the economy"?

You'd be (rightfully) calling him a coward.

Palin is a coward.  A cute spunky one, but still a coward.  She didn't asnwer Qs after agreeing with the debate rules to answer them.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »
What was Tom Cruises nickname in Top Gun?

Hate you!@  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: BIDEN WINS THE DEBATE!
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2008, 09:47:24 PM »
Love her? Love to hate her? She smoked him and she has Americas attention! I was at a debate party. Even Obama/Biden backers agreed she made him look silly.

Did you watch the debate or are you really that fucking dumb?

lol smoked him  ::) She catered to the dumbasses and pleased certain repugs by not fucking it up. But she by no means won a single issue.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »
Did you watch the debate or are you really that fucking dumb?

lol smoked him  ::) She catered to the dumbasses and pleased certain repugs by not fucking it up. But she by no means won a single issue.

Her 'candid & approachable' routine not only destroyed Biden on the homo issue, it also carried her with ease through the rest.

You just cannot concede you were ABSOLUTELY wrong in your prior assertions that Palin was going to get raped by Biden; you have been shown up for the clueless fuckwit you always have been.

That is the funny thing here, your fucking hubris, my silly dune coon friend.

The Coach

« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
All Sarah Palin did is dodge questions and over labour her answers. 

Dude, you really need to quit..........It'll kill you!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »
Her 'candid & approachable' routine not only destroyed Biden on the homo issue, it also carried her with ease through the rest.

You just cannot concede you were ABSOLUTELY wrong in your prior assertions that Palin was going to get raped by Biden; you have been shown up for the clueless fuckwit you always have been.

Moderators will love you.  Right up their alley. 
Oh...Monica!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2008, 10:08:43 PM »

The homo issue is immaterial. In the matters of foreign policy, Afghanistan, the economy and even demonstration of understanding constitutional law Biden smoked Palin.

Spin dune coon jokes as you might, you're still British and cannot vote in an US election.  ;)

Someone should inform Yaroni.

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2008, 10:09:32 PM »

How did Palin win at all on the homo issue.  She stated she was "tolerant" of alternative lifestyles (ie. gays), but then went on to state immediately that she did not approve gay marriage.  So how exactly is she tolerant?  Because she doesn't gay-bash?  That's like me saying I don't like black people, but I tolerate them, so I should get a pat on the back for being tolerant and restraining myself from committing hate crimes.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »
Bumpity Bump.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »
hahahahaha  good call, If I hear them say Naiveté one more time i'll puke :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »
So you're cool when Palin doesn't answer Qs, but you'd be pissed if Obama did that.

What if brokaw asked Obammers about Iran and he said "Tom, I'm here for the USA, not you or Mccain, so I'm giong to take the next 90 seconds and talk about the economy"?

You'd be (rightfully) calling him a coward.

Palin is a coward.  A cute spunky one, but still a coward.  She didn't asnwer Qs after agreeing with the debate rules to answer them.

She didn't answer 1/2 the questions she was asked.

She is an idiot... a hot idiot, but just another bimbo none the less.

A buffoon... She didn't answer shit and if America sits there and says she did, those people who say she did, are idiots as well... I'll convert the whole thing to flash and post it to show my point if I have to.

She didn't answer shit... Only the biggest right wing nut cases will say she won that debate.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2008, 10:55:42 PM »
FOX text poll with over 100,000,000 votes in so far;

Biden 12%
Palin 86%

Dick Morris said she hit a homerun.

When they move the fences in 100 feet for you, it's not hard to hit a homerun.

The Coach

« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2008, 10:58:58 PM »
When they move the fences in 100 feet for you, it's not hard to hit a homerun.

LMAO ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »
She didn't answer 1/2 the questions she was asked.

She is an idiot... a hot idiot, but just another bimbo none the less.

A buffoon... She didn't answer shit and if America sits there and says she did, those people who say she did, are idiots as well... I'll convert the whole thing to flash and post it to show my point if I have to.

She didn't answer shit... Only the biggest right wing nut cases will say she won that debate.

tu_holmes has a good record on the board of calling it how he sees it without party bias.  He's called bs on me and other liberals as well as conservatives... he's a pretty neutral voice imo.  for the record...

The Coach

« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »
tu_holmes has a good record on the board of calling it how he sees it without party bias.  He's called bs on me and other liberals as well as conservatives... he's a pretty neutral voice imo.  for the record...

Your drinking wine too? How many glasses :P?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2008, 11:11:10 PM »
Guliani said "She gave the best debate he's ever seen" (paraphrasing)

Most importantly, Karl Rove said there were at least 10 FACTUAL inaccuracies that Biden said and at least 6 that were arguable.

Guliani should be ashamed for lying to the American people like that.

Karl Rove also said that Palin had a few incorrect statements as well.

However, Rove is the same guy who said that Tim Kaine (The governor of Virginia) would be a bad pick for Democratic VP due to his political background, when on every level he is more qualified than Sarah Palin.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »
two... wow, how did you know?  They were small glasses but yea, I've have about 1 glass total.  good call, you got me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2008, 11:16:06 PM »

What do you mean exactly Joe?

How many times do I have to explain to people that if McCain was the same McCain from 2000 I'd vote for that guy in a heartbeat... Unfortunately, he sold his soul to get his neo-conservative base to back him.

It's disgusting.

I'm a real independent.

The Coach

« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »
two... wow, how did you know?  They were small glasses but yea, I've have about 1 glass total.  good call, you got me.

This gave it away ;D

tu_holmes has a good record on the board of calling it how he sees it without party bias

Just joking....he's a good dude.