Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759888 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Nasser Nights and more...
« Reply #2500 on: June 24, 2009, 02:02:00 PM »
wow, wow such lucky dogs is all I can say, they live better than me. 
TEAM Nasser

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #2501 on: June 24, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »

I'm sure Nasser prepared filet mignon for both of them - after the most pleasant swim any dog could imagine!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2502 on: June 24, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »
;D

Here's another example, just got off the www.hugenasser.com website

"Hello Mr. El Sonbaty, How’ve you been? My name is Jojo from Kenya and remember you sent me 2 autographed photos years back after you won Arnold Classic Championships encouraging me never to give up and beleive in GOD and myself, for sure have never given up and am stil goin strong workin out hard and it has realy paid Big Big gym as I have won several champioships thanx 2 U,The biggest being the the light heavy weight champion in our province the rift valley, iframed your photos and hang them up in my room and they have been agreat inspiration,guys realy admire them even my little 10yr old brother say he will join the sport God willing, u have realy made agreat difference in peoples lives here unknowingly,I hope you still have the photos I sent you back then and I’ll send you one just to jog your memory, thans 2GOD F/book av been able to trace you again,so my regards to your family and ihope we will be intouch via again via f/book 4mo inspiration,thanx again and am hoping to hear from you my ROLE MODEL, God bless you Legend."

you are a bizarre and creepy individual......never before in my life have i seen one man have such a spooky unhealthy infatuation for another man (another man who is a NOBODY mind you.).......and the whole "Nasser Nights" thing......where you pay him to go stay over his house for a few days:  well im not even going to comment on that, its so  far beyone me.  Hopefully somebody soon puts you out of you misery you damaged freak.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2503 on: June 24, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

you are a bizarre and creepy individual......never before in my life have i seen one man have such a spooky unhealthy infatuation for another man (another man who is a NOBODY mind you.).......and the whole "Nasser Nights" thing......where you pay him to go stay over his house for a few days:  well im not even going to comment on that, its so  far beyone me.  Hopefully somebody soon puts you out of you misery you damaged freak.

I take it you have no friends if you label a friendship as a "spooky unhealthy infatuation." 

Besides being friendless, you must have no reading comprehension skills to think that I paid him for the visit  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2504 on: June 24, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »

so why have you posted in this thread :-\

your case = jealousy at its worse!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2505 on: June 24, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »

seste

• Getbig II
« Reply #2506 on: June 24, 2009, 04:59:16 PM »

lol.

But dogs sure are the best friend of the man,they are always there and never breaks your hearth like females do

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #2507 on: June 24, 2009, 05:03:42 PM »
Both Sato and  Kuma are Akitas.  In the second pic notice Sato in the background, she likes to stay in the water and cool off.  Kuma (the younger male) likes to swim and always stays within eye contact of Sato.

Does Nasser plan to breed them?
A

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2508 on: June 27, 2009, 05:41:31 AM »

What is creepy is that you think that two men being good friends is "unhealthy". You must be friendless and lonely. Take a ticket and have a seat.... pumpkinhead number 4785

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2509 on: June 29, 2009, 10:38:39 PM »
What is creepy is that you think that two men being good friends is "unhealthy". You must be friendless and lonely. Take a ticket and have a seat.... pumpkinhead number 4785

Xx2 !!!

LOL

team Nasser and Huge Nasser owning pumpkin heads the world over lol  ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2510 on: June 29, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

you guys are some funny dudes......last time i checked, true friendship did not require payment in advance........if that is what you guys catagorize as a healthy male relationship......then i will happily remain lonley.   8) 8) 8)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #2511 on: June 29, 2009, 11:08:22 PM »
i completely agree, it is so far past normal its almost unbelievable, anyone who thinks this is normal or healthy is in the 1%, the vast majority of people with an objective opinion on this subject would assume bigbobs is simply a closeted homo secretly in love with a muscleman, which he most likely is

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2512 on: June 30, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »
you guys are some funny dudes......last time i checked, true friendship did not require payment in advance........if that is what you guys catagorize as a healthy male relationship......then i will happily remain lonley.   8) 8) 8)

Where are you getting that there was any type of payment?   ???  I've already said many times this was not the case.

Perhaps in your world you do have to pay even guys to be willing to hang out with you, and hence you think everyone else is the same ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2513 on: July 03, 2009, 12:41:28 PM »
What up BigBobs, got any new Nasser pics and updates?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser El Sombaty
« Reply #2514 on: July 03, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »
Nasser is not competing anymore but I've seen recent pics of him over the last few years and he still look amazingly huge- he has held his size much more than other retired pros.  He was always underrated, underscored.  Also, he was known for being a really friendly pro when he guest posed, etc..

Mike

QFT

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2515 on: July 03, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »
Nasser was the best BB ever.

A Ron Coleman with calves, good abs and not pregnant. :D

Ron had a back  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2516 on: July 03, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »
Ron had a back  ;)

Brutal quoting a post almost three years ago  :)

And

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2517 on: July 03, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »
Brutal quoting a post almost three years ago  :)

And

Yates own as much real estate in your brain as he does in Nassers  ;) brutal posting a pic that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2518 on: July 03, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »
really? thats good to hear. I heard that he was an asshole which always made me not like him much. I also heard that he used to tell kids the secret to getting big was cat food so the kids would run out right away and go buy a bunch of cat food. I hope those are just fake rumors then.
Yea right on the money he was an asshole with no back so he never won the O ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2519 on: July 03, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »
;D

Here's another example, just got off the www.hugenasser.com website

"Hello Mr. El Sonbaty, How’ve you been? My name is Jojo from Kenya and remember you sent me 2 autographed photos years back after you won Arnold Classic Championships encouraging me never to give up and beleive in GOD and myself, for sure have never given up and am stil goin strong workin out hard and it has realy paid Big Big gym as I have won several champioships thanx 2 U,The biggest being the the light heavy weight champion in our province the rift valley, iframed your photos and hang them up in my room and they have been agreat inspiration,guys realy admire them even my little 10yr old brother say he will join the sport God willing, u have realy made agreat difference in peoples lives here unknowingly,I hope you still have the photos I sent you back then and I’ll send you one just to jog your memory, thans 2GOD F/book av been able to trace you again,so my regards to your family and ihope we will be intouch via again via f/book 4mo inspiration,thanx again and am hoping to hear from you my ROLE MODEL, God bless you Legend."

wow!!.. i am so proud i made nasser's page on facebook!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2520 on: July 04, 2009, 08:07:54 AM »
Is nasser still working at that auto oil changing business? I saw a pic posted awhile ago where he is reduced to changing oil now. ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2521 on: July 04, 2009, 03:25:29 PM »
I can't believe this thread keeps crawling along

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2522 on: July 05, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »
Is NASSER still changing oil at the local oil changing business or has he moved on now to a janitor position somewhere? :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2523 on: July 05, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »
nasser night 4eva
w

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2524 on: July 12, 2009, 09:04:48 PM »
bigbobs

any word on how Nasser's book is coming along?