Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759790 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3400 on: January 15, 2010, 01:28:32 PM »

Why on earth would Nasser ever meet a nothing from the internet called "Groink" for a posedown?

This is a winner of the Arnold classic and the uncrowned Mr Olympia. You are a guy who is living a disjointed, unsuccessful life and trying to built a physique that cannot hold a candle to Nasser.

It is testimony to the truly pitiful nature of your existence that you  concern yourself with such trifling issues at your advanced age.

Think about it, this is a man who stood on the stage and was given a cheque by Arnold Schwarzenegger when winning the Arnold classic. You can't even stand in front of your daughter and be a real man, a real father to her.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3401 on: January 15, 2010, 01:30:07 PM »
I didn't edit shit...i guess the powers that be were offended? Over what?

Why did someone edit that last part out?  WTF!

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #3402 on: January 15, 2010, 01:31:41 PM »
How can Groink support his kids on the salary of a TV delivery repair man? Does he do Gay for pay on the side ?  Does he pay child support?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3403 on: January 15, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »
Why on earth would Nasser ever meet a nothing from the internet called "Groink" for a posedown?

This is a winner of the Arnold classic and the uncrowned Mr Olympia. You are a guy who is living a disjointed, unsuccessful life and trying to built a physique that cannot hold a candle to Nasser.

It is testimony to the truly pitiful nature of your existence that you  concern yourself with such trifling issues at your advanced age.

Think about it, this is a man who stood on the stage and was given a cheque by Arnold Schwarzenegger when winning the Arnold classic. You can't even stand in front of your daughter and be a real man, a real father to her.

oooh the claws are coming out now....hahahaha.

and to answer your first question....he won't, because he is a fat blob and he KNOWS I'll own him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3404 on: January 15, 2010, 01:40:47 PM »
How can Groink support his kids on the salary of a TV delivery repair man? Does he do Gay for pay on the side ?  Does he pay child support?

i do quite well.

If you call having 4 vans going out every day installing televisions for the largest retailer on the east coast for 5 years straight  "a TV delivery guy" then yep, guilty as charged.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3405 on: January 15, 2010, 01:42:15 PM »
i do quite well.

If you call having 4 vans going out every day installing televisions for the largest retailer on the east coast for 5 years straight  "a TV delivery guy" then yep, guilty as charged.

Are you back on the east coast ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3406 on: January 15, 2010, 01:45:10 PM »
i do quite well.

4 vans? good man, but since you dont know the diff. between a merecdes and a limo i believe you mean 4 donkey carriages ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3407 on: January 15, 2010, 01:46:01 PM »
4 vans? good man, but since you dont know the diff. between a merecdes and a limo i believe you mean 4 donkey carriages ;D

They were elephants  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3408 on: January 15, 2010, 02:18:49 PM »
So if you were living large and balling out of control why were you a) on anti depressants and b) can't afford to buy your daughter things.

Also if you made so much money how about posting a copy of your tax return as proof ?

You know DICK about me or my family....fuck off.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3409 on: January 15, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
Oh brother the keyboard warriors are coming out of the woodwork!!!

While Nasser is large and in charge at 300lbs (at least) with abs, jet-setting the world in style, and living life to the fullest, we have all these haters attacking him on an internet board.

Anyone who has seen "Nasser on the way" knows that the pharaoh of muscle is man who has much to be proud of.

He has achieved in life what most of these "internet tough guys" aren't even capable of 1%.  

From the bitch that lives in his mom's basement to the guy who repairs tvs, the haters come from all walks of life (though all similar in the little accomplishments made in their own lives)

This thread is full of epic jealousy of the beautiful man with glasses.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3410 on: January 15, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »
Oh brother the keyboard warriors are coming out of the woodwork!!!

While Nasser is large and in charge at 300lbs (at least) with abs, jet-setting the world in style, and living life to the fullest, we have all these haters attacking him on an internet board.

Anyone who has seen "Nasser on the way" knows that the pharaoh of muscle is man who has much to be proud of.

He has achieved in life what most of these "internet tough guys" aren't even capable of 1%.  

From the bitch that lives in his mom's basement to the guy who repairs tvs, the haters come from all walks of life (though all similar in the little accomplishments made in their own lives)

This thread is full of epic jealousy of the beautiful man with glasses.

X infinity

Great Post. This sordid amalgam of embittered failures are a shadow alliance united only by their self-loathing and morbid predicaments. These failure will never do what Nasser  did : take a life and fill it with experiences that says to the world "I was here; I lived!"

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3411 on: January 15, 2010, 02:54:59 PM »
X infinity

Great Post. This sordid amalgam of embittered failures are a shadow alliance united only by their self-loathing and morbid predicaments. These failure will never do what Nasser  did : take a life and fill it with experiences that says to the world "I was here; I lived!"

Yeah, "I was here; I lived; I sold my soiled panties to the shmoes, I beat a woman, I never got over having my ass handed to me time and time again by a real man by the name of Yates; I sent secret PMs to a team of backpack wearing losers on the internet!! I lived damn it I lived!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3412 on: January 15, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »
Yeah, "I was here; I lived; I sold my soiled panties to the shmoes, I beat a woman, I never got over having my ass handed to me time and time again by a real man by the name of Yates; I sent secret PMs to a team of backpack wearing losers on the internet!! I lived damn it I lived!!!
Solid credentials. I'm sure France will ask to inter Nasser in the pantheon. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3413 on: January 15, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »
To everyone who doubted Nasser's current bodyweight, here's a very interesting and entertaining video I shot last week of Nasser weighing himself and speaking a bit for getbiggers  ;D

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #3414 on: January 15, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »
Which one of you is berathing so hard, like he is about to die in 2 days? The cameraman or NAsser?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3415 on: January 15, 2010, 04:02:27 PM »
To everyone who doubted Nasser's current bodyweight, here's a very interesting and entertaining video I shot last week of Nasser weighing himself and speaking a bit for getbiggers  ;D

That's the smallest looking 300 pounder Ive ever seen....  he doesn't look even close to that weight

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #3416 on: January 15, 2010, 04:10:33 PM »
hehe love the videos,,, nasser is always hilarious  ;D

groink sometimes tight t-shirt makes people look smaller..,,

he looks big and strong but it doesnt matter so much as he retired from bodybuilding and is enjoying life!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3417 on: January 15, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
big bobs a serious question.. with the weigh in video, does Nasser call you big bobs or big boss?  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3418 on: January 15, 2010, 04:26:40 PM »
That's the smallest looking 300 pounder Ive ever seen....  he doesn't look even close to that weight
Looks fat now what happened?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3419 on: January 15, 2010, 04:30:16 PM »
big bobs a serious question.. with the weigh in video, does Nasser call you big bobs or big boss?  ;D

Your mother calls me "Big Boss" so sometimes Nasser jokingly calls me that after I told him about her  ;D

Never knew "fat" people had such paper-thin skin and striated forearms ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3420 on: January 15, 2010, 04:30:36 PM »
he looks big and strong but it doesnt matter so much as he retired from bodybuilding and is enjoying life!!!
Yes. Yes, he does. But, if he's retired, why does he still juice?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3421 on: January 15, 2010, 04:32:13 PM »

Indeed....it looks like he's never touched a weight in his life.

As an older Master trainer myself i could show Nasser the intensity and approach needed to develop an outstanding physique even into your 40's without the use of PED's . He has relied on the drugs his whole entire life and now that they are failing him, he is wandering aimlessly, he has never lifted an honest weight in his life.

I will become his new Father and show him the way

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3422 on: January 15, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »
Yes. Yes, he does. But, if he's retired, why does he still juice?
good question, bobs is in better shape than nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3423 on: January 15, 2010, 04:35:59 PM »
good question, bobs is in better shape than nasser

::)

He is about 100 lbs heavier than me at similar bodyfat

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3424 on: January 15, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »
::)

He is about 100 lbs heavier than me at similar bodyfat

what is your BF these days Bobs?...honestly, if that's possible