Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759898 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3625 on: January 17, 2010, 07:01:38 AM »
since it's a big insult to nasser to compare his legs in his prime to gronk's here is a comparsions between their legs when nasser was still 23-24 natural and gronk in his mid 40s after a century of training!!.. if gronk has some brain this pic. shall make him recognize his real size beside nasser's, that nasser was in a totally diff. legue even when he was still very young and natural!!..

Meltdown...seriously

I own Team Nasser's mind so thoroughly I should charge them a fee to use the word "Nasser"

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3626 on: January 17, 2010, 07:12:28 AM »
Meltdown...seriously

I own Team Nasser's mind so thoroughly I should charge them a fee to use the word "Nasser"

all the muscles in both your legs = the muscles of one of nasser's calves = sad but true ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3627 on: January 17, 2010, 07:19:54 AM »
all the muscles in both your legs = the muscles of one of nasser's calves = sad but true ;D

contest-ready  oiled up  geared up  stage lighting  tanned  professional photographer

a pic in my bathroom mirror

that's a fair comparison  ::) ::)

besides we are talking NOW, Shareeeef

does it REALLY bother you this much that I crushed Nasser's shitty little arm?

Groink

Owner - team Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3628 on: January 17, 2010, 07:33:33 AM »

contest-ready  oiled up  geared up  stage lighting  tanned  professional photographer

a pic in my bathroom mirror

that's a fair comparison  ::) ::)

besides we are talking NOW, Shareeeef

does it REALLY bother you this much that I crushed Nasser's shitty little arm?

Groink

Owner - team Nasser

no gronk at all but seriously i never saw a "clear" pic. of your arm to know how good it's and also that recent pic. of nasser's arm is not clear enough to judge how good his arm is now.. another thing is that how i can compare your arm and nasser's arm in these last pics while you guys dont do the same pose?..

all my comments are just to show you your real size beside nasser.. sure you look good for your age but there are thousands in your age and older around the world who have much better physiques while nasser one day had the best physique (from the front) in the world.. so i really see it stupid and pointless to compare you with him and i really post about this just for fun

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3629 on: January 17, 2010, 07:39:36 AM »
no gronk at all but seriously i never saw a "clear" pic. of your arm to know how good it's and also that recent pic. of nasser's arm is not clear enough to judge how good his arm is now.. another thing is that how i can compare your arm and nasser's arm in these last pics while you guys dont do the same pose?..

all my comments are just to show you your real size beside nasser.. sure you look good for your age but there are thousands in your age and older around the world who have much better physiques while nasser one day had the best physique (from the front) in the world.. so i really see it stupid and pointless to compare you with him and i really post about this just for fun
Umm, NO. The length and number of your replies, and the hysterical tone of your posts all belie this. Sorry.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3630 on: January 17, 2010, 08:01:59 AM »
Umm, NO. The length and number of your replies, and the hysterical tone of your posts all belie this. Sorry.

yes the same way your constant existence in all nasser threads can be just for fun ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3631 on: January 17, 2010, 08:35:16 AM »
yes the same way your constant existence in all nasser threads can be just for fun ::)
Just a counterpoint to all your Team Nasser lies, spin and hyperbole. Sometimes, that, indeed, can be fun. 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3632 on: January 17, 2010, 09:44:34 AM »
so how tall is Groink anyway

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3633 on: January 17, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »

"About a Girl"  :D
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3634 on: January 17, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »

LOL.

It's funny isn't it chimps.

These guy have been losing their minds for the last two days since i owned their hero and set off a "code red" in camp Nasser.

I never, ever say this but I can literally imagine them smashing their keyboards in anger, especially Bobs and Shareeeeef.

They keep fanatically saying the same thing over and over again.  "your arm isn't a big as Nasser's!!!!"...... when the truth is staring

them in the face.

It reminds me of those little Japs that were still hiding in caves on Iwo Jima 30 years after the war was over  :D

this is why Getbig in general thinks they are idiots

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3635 on: January 17, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »
LOL.

These guy have been losing their minds for the last two days since i owned their hero and set off a "code red" in camp Nasser.

I never, ever say this but I can literally imagine them smashing their keyboards in anger, especially Bobs and Shareeeeef.

They keep fanatically saying the same thing over and over again.  "your arm isn't a big as Nasser's!!!!"...... when the truth is staring

them in the face.

It reminds me of those little Japs that were still hiding in caves on Iwo Jima 30 years after the war was over  :D

Damn big arm there groink team Nasser is fuming.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3636 on: January 17, 2010, 11:51:46 AM »

5'11"  260 this morning

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3637 on: January 17, 2010, 12:04:24 PM »
LOL.

them in the face.

Dude, you are giving yourself waay too much importance if you think I have even an ounce of anger due to your posts.  Laughing at your level of delusoin, yes...but anger? No.

You haven't owned anything, except in your own mind or your few gimmick friends.  Nasser = one of the best bodybuilders of all time, we posted a video of him weighing himself proving your "250 tops" claim totally wrong, and in turn you hand-pick camera phone poor-res pics to try to compare to some of his pics to convince yourself you are better in some way.  Just shows how much Nasser lives in your head. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #3638 on: January 17, 2010, 12:09:52 PM »
LOL @ people in this thread, this thread by itself has owned getbig, you know why? bigbobs never backs down, the man is genuine, thats why i have heaps of respect for the him..

keep it up bigbobs you have my full support.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3639 on: January 17, 2010, 12:11:06 PM »
LOL.

them in the face.

Well, they really are still fighting the battle long after the armistice has been signed. They still feel they can 'win' somehow. If they YELL LOUD ENOUGH, or swamp the boards with posts. Or, if they take lots of pics and profess how nice a guy Nasser is, and what a superstar life he is leading. And if they deny, lie, spin and throw enough disinformational chaff at other posters. And how Nasser doesn't care about any of this. And how it's really all BS. And it's all for nought.

And when they took those Japanese soldiers back home, they were feted like heroes, but they never really understood the Japan they were seeing. They just remembered it as it was once was in their memory. And they had nothing else to hold onto except those memories until death took too long to come and take them away.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3640 on: January 17, 2010, 12:14:01 PM »
LOL @ people in this thread, this thread by itself has owned getbig, you know why? bigbobs never backs down, the man is genuine, thats why i have heaps of respect for the him..

keep it up bigbobs you have my full support.

Thanks man, like I said earlier in the thread too the respect is mutual :)

And the haters, including those who try to compare themselves to the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia to improve their self esteem, are contributing to what makes this the best thread on Getbig, for 2010 as well  ;D

On to some more pics from the trip, first one is me and Nasser at the pool table.  Nasser isn't in the second since he took the picture

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3641 on: January 17, 2010, 12:15:26 PM »
Well, they really are still fighting the battle long after the armistice has been signed. They still feel they can 'win' somehow. If they YELL LOUD ENOUGH, or swamp the boards with posts. Or, if they take lots of pics and profess how nice a guy Nasser is, and what a superstar life he is leading. And if they deny, lie, spin and throw enough disinformational chaff at other posters. And how Nasser doesn't care about any of this. And how it's really all BS. And it's all for nought.

And when they took those Japanese soldiers back home, they were feted like heroes, but they never really understood the Japan they were seeing. They just remembered it as it was once was in their memory. And they had nothing else to hold onto except those memories until death took too long to come and take them away.  

How ironic, both of these posts on the same page  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3642 on: January 17, 2010, 12:16:40 PM »
Dude, you are giving yourself waay too much importance if you think I have even an ounce of anger due to your posts.  Laughing at your level of delusoin, yes...but anger? No.

You haven't owned anything, except in your own mind or your few gimmick friends.  Nasser = one of the best bodybuilders of all time, we posted a video of him weighing himself proving your "250 tops" claim totally wrong, and in turn you hand-pick camera phone poor-res pics to try to compare to some of his pics to convince yourself you are better in some way.  Just shows how much Nasser lives in your head.  

really?....funny, wasn't it you and Nasser that took the time to post a video of him stepping on a  scale to prove ME wrong? (as you have admitted yourself)

who lives in who's head?  ;) I own Both of your minds........ hahaha

Hand -pick....please. that pic has been around for 6 months. I am enjoying watching you try and come at this unsolvable TRUTH from every different possible angle.

Keep on blowing smoke and repeating your little mantra to yourself, Bobs, I know this must be tough for you.

haven't you noticed that your little rants have no traction?....no one is backing you up?

Flexing hard enough in this pic Bobs?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3643 on: January 17, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »
Thanks man, like I said earlier in the thread too the respect is mutual :)

And the haters, including those who try to compare themselves to the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia to improve their self esteem, are contributing to what makes this the best thread on Getbig, for 2010 as well  ;D

On to some more pics from the trip, first one is me and Nasser at the pool table.  Nasser isn't in the second since he took the picture

Some ugly people around that tree except Bobs (no homo)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3644 on: January 17, 2010, 12:20:54 PM »
They still feel they can 'win' somehow. If they YELL LOUD ENOUGH, or swamp the boards with posts. Or, if they take lots of pics and profess how nice a guy Nasser is, and what a superstar life he is leading.

Wrong, the world is much larger than getbig.com.  Nasser's legacy is hardly touched by me, you, or all of getbig.  Like I said before, he gets approached daily by someone who knows who he is in San Diego with words of respect.  People in gyms all over the world look to him for inspiration.

For example, one during the trip my wife and I went to Tijuana and for a laugh we dropped into a gym not far off the tourist strip and on their wall they had pics for motivation, with of course, a shot of none other than Nasser.

Our camera battery had died so I took the pic with my camera phone.  The guy working there did not speak much English but I explained to him, "Nasser El Sonbaty my Amigo!" and his eyes opened wide and he gave me a thumbs up!

It's funny how some of you guys think that some of us bantering back and fourth over Nasser on this message board even breaks a tip off of his legacy-iceberg

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3645 on: January 17, 2010, 12:21:56 PM »
How ironic, both of these posts on the same page  ::)

Irony is not answering the post with anything of substance. Keep on fighting Lt. Onoda. The war for you will never end.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3646 on: January 17, 2010, 12:24:58 PM »
really?....funny, wasn't it you and Nasser that took the time to post a video of him stepping on a  scale to prove ME wrong? (as you have admitted yourself)

who lives in who's head?  ;) I own Both of your minds........ hahaha

Hand -pick....please. that pic has been around for 6 months. I am enjoying watching you try and come at this unsolvable TRUTH from every different possible angle.

Keep on blowing smoke and repeating your little mantra to yourself, Bobs, I know this must be tough for you.

haven't you noticed that your little rants have no traction?....no one is backing you up?

Flexing hard enough in this pic Bobs?

Again, dont flatter yourself - the video was taken for ALL of getbig, as many posters were claiming he's nowhere near 300, not just you - did you hear him or I say "Groink" once in the video? 

The reason I say "hand pick" is because it is exactly that.  None of your pics are clear, and none have other people in them as a point of reference.  We've posted tons of pics of Nasser and myself, all that are clear and with others around, yet you pic your very best, low res, blurry picture and compare to try to prove something.

I've admitted (since I am a fair man) that you hold more size than I do, but I can still handpick a cameraphone pic to show how my arms look comparable or larger than yours in a similar pose (which I did earlier in this thread).  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3647 on: January 17, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
Does Nasser ever talk to Milos anymore Bobs I know he bashed Milos a bit on the BB.com interviews have they made up?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3648 on: January 17, 2010, 12:28:26 PM »
Does Nasser ever talk to Milos anymore Bobs I know he bashed Milos a bit on the BB.com interviews have they made up?

No they haven't talked for several years.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3649 on: January 17, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »
Irony is not answering the post with anything of substance. Keep on fighting Lt. Onoda. The war for you will never end.  ;)
This like catholic vs protestant.