Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 764237 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3750 on: January 18, 2010, 01:40:16 AM »
The space in my mind reserved for people (with delusions of grandeur) like nasser is repaid twice over by the amusement he provides me by seeing the zealots like you fall flat on your faces in your rage to defend him.

Watching the sheer amount of ownings team nasser receives daily is payment enough.

The real question is how many blood vessels have you burst while hammering away at your keyboard?

:D

Brutal admission of Nasser owning your mind.  

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3751 on: January 18, 2010, 01:45:09 AM »
Brutal admission of Nasser occupying your mind.  

Brutal use of getbig cliche's in yet another failed attempt to regain ground.

Try harder monkey boy.  :D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3752 on: January 18, 2010, 01:48:32 AM »

Brutal use of getbig cliche's in yet another failed attempt to regain ground.

Try harder monkey boy.  :D

Team Nasser owns your mind.  In your own words "Lights out bitch".  ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3753 on: January 18, 2010, 01:55:05 AM »
The problem here is ... Nasser is genuinely a nice guy whose 'profile' is being destroyed by these bongoids who calls themselves his 'team'. I attended most of the Olympias in the 90's and in '97 had him win the contest after pre-judging. I can see why Dorian won again (leave politics out), but Nasser could just as easily have won and probably should have. I've only met him very very briefly and saw him interact with fans quite a few times. He was always gracious, could interact with anyone on any level of conversation and seemed genuinely interested in whoever happened to be talking to him. His only sin was to keep at it for too long and should have retired earlier than he did. Other than that he would've gone peacefully into the sunset until these dicks show up and put a negative slant on him. Nasser, if you're on here and reading this, you'd do yourself a favour to tell these guys to fuck off or at the very least to put a sock in it.

Very good post. Team Nasser have done an outstanding job at tarnishing Nasser's image. That's how far bitterness will bring you. He should let bygones be bygones, get rid of the nuthuggers and go on with his life. Poor guy is stuck in 1997.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3754 on: January 18, 2010, 01:55:43 AM »

Try to keep up monkey boy.
Falling back on getbig cliche's doesn't seem to be working out well for you.
The fact that you've been melting down while I'm laughing at you shows who owns whom.

Dance puppet....dance

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3755 on: January 18, 2010, 02:00:08 AM »
Try to keep up monkey boy.
Falling back on getbig cliche's doesn't seem to be working out well for you.
The fact that you've been melting down while I'm laughing at you shows who owns whom.

Dance puppet....dance

Did I strike a nerve "Tyr"?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3756 on: January 18, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »
God, I logged out to have a nice week-end with my wife and kid and I come back to find 14 pages of the same "Nasser this, Nasser that" BS. Sharma and Co must really start considering getting a life of their own. That's pathetic. Even the dog pics weren't as sad.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3757 on: January 18, 2010, 02:02:43 AM »
Did I strike a nerve "Tyr"?

No you struck out.  
Amusing to see you still flailing about though.... ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3758 on: January 18, 2010, 02:05:20 AM »
God, I logged out to have a nice week-end with my wife and kid and I come back to find 14 pages of the same "Nasser this, Nasser that" BS. Sharma and Co must really start considering getting a life of their own. That's pathetic. Even the dog pics weren't as sad.

Well they still live with their parents and have no other diversion  other than defending a washed up bodybuilder who does private posing and underwear sales to schmoes to eke out a living.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3759 on: January 18, 2010, 02:12:49 AM »
Well they still live with their parents and have no other diversion  other than defending a washed up bodybuilder who does private posing and underwear sales to schmoes to eke out a living.

Tyr melting down worse than Chernobyl.  ;)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3760 on: January 18, 2010, 02:21:38 AM »
Tyr melting down worse than Chernobyl.  ;)

The truth = meltdown?  :D
Only in the team nasser book of failed tactics. 

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #3761 on: January 18, 2010, 05:22:22 AM »
will this thread be in Nassers book???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3762 on: January 18, 2010, 06:40:47 AM »
I love how Bobs, Shareeeef Al Malakahimmabiblipper, Jtsunami et al never attack my personal life....but these ANONYMOUS  ;) gimmicks don't hesitate......

some cowardly shit going down here  ;)

ironically you just attacked my personal life in your previous post ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3763 on: January 18, 2010, 06:46:17 AM »
What is the obession with Nasser? I mean we dont see this with Dorrian or Lee Haney or Arnold

seems you dont read the posts of 2 kids here with called hulkester and ND ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3764 on: January 18, 2010, 06:50:19 AM »
will this thread be in Nassers book???
I will be most disappointed if there is not a chapter on 'Pumpkinheads and assorted Feces (sic) Faces that I have encountered on the internet, and am now fighting by proxy.'

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3765 on: January 18, 2010, 06:54:43 AM »
Very good post. Team Nasser have done an outstanding job at tarnishing Nasser's image. That's how far bitterness will bring you. He should let bygones be bygones, get rid of the nuthuggers and go on with his life. Poor guy is stuck in 1997.

I too have met Nasser. You don't get to his level without something special. I don't know if I believe he brings anything so special to the table that makes him be in the elite of the elite--but no doubt he's a great bodybuilder and a decent guy.

I will also say whatever good reputation he has, he himself ruins it. He talks incessantly about the injustices of the NPC and why non-American bodybuilders are constantly screwed. He may have a point but he is one negative, bitter "one horse pony." It gets old real fast and he seems oblivious to how he is turning people off.

I believe Nasser himself in all of his bitterness has turned these "team members" to spew his bitterness. He is so caught up in his head that he doesn't realize that 1) no one really cares 2) we would love him anyway if he was "mr. Olympia" or not.

Nasser. Let it go. We all have to deal with injustices in our every day lives too. You are not alone so quit whining for once and for all.

Let it go and enjoy being an international bodybuilding icon. Tell your team members to let it go too.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3766 on: January 18, 2010, 07:01:13 AM »
I'm quite satisfied with my life. things are great for me. I notice you like to harp on a tough time i went through...that's ancient history for me...I moved on.  maybe Nasser can do that and stop living in 1997  :D

What I am saying now applies to all Pro BBers, this isn't the first time I've said it. I just posted it again in response to Shareeefs idiotic statement that Nasser is the 99.9% genetic elite LOLOL

i said that nasser's genetics are better than 99% of ppl and this is true (same with ray, ronnie, dorian...etc).. let's assume that nasser was on a plane with 99 other random male passengers and we checked the genetics of all of them, dont you think that nasser's would be the best or at least number 2??.. make this random experiment many times on nasser and any 99 male that happen to be in the same place and in every time nasser will be 1st or 2nd (AT LEAST ;D)

so when i said better than 99% of ppl i was not wrong.. :P

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3767 on: January 18, 2010, 07:07:50 AM »
i said that nasser's genetics are better than 99% of ppl and this is true (same with ray, ronnie, dorian...etc).. let's assume that nasser was on a plane with 99 other random male passengers and we checked the genetics of all of them, dont you think that nasser's would be the best or at least number 2??.. make this random experiment many times on nasser and any 99 male that happen to be in the same place and in every time nasser will be 1st or 2nd (AT LEAST ;D)

Quite correct. But of that elite 1%, he rates in the .01% for bitterness, self-pity, and mean-spiritedness. Now that is statistically significant. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3768 on: January 18, 2010, 07:11:58 AM »

No way to know unless they all did what Nasser did in exactly the same way.I'm sure he'd be the guy with the most juice in his blood.

if Less than .00001 % of all people ever even ATTEMPT to be a pro BBer how can you say his genetics are better than 99% of all people? There really is no disputing this, it's simply a numbers thing.

But that won't stop you.......it's comical

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3769 on: January 18, 2010, 07:14:30 AM »

actually my friend this asshole tyr had many gimmicks in the past and most of them were exposed by team nasser, i myself exposed 3 (at least) of them ;D.. since then i have forced him to use only one account and since then also he has been following me in every thread like stao follows nasser :-\.. so no wonder his hatred seems strange to new ppl like you..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3770 on: January 18, 2010, 07:16:35 AM »
Sherief, how many Pro-Bbers got cheated of a title? You don't hear Vic martinez crying all day long, a lot of people who actually were there will tell you that Labrada should have won hands down in '90, same with Padilla, etc....I don't here them bitchin' 0,01% as much as Nasser.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3771 on: January 18, 2010, 07:17:06 AM »
actually my friend this asshole tyr had many gimmicks in the past and most of them were exposed by team nasser, i myself exposed 3 (at least) of them ;D.. since then i have forced him to use only one account and since then also he has been following me in every thread like stao follows nasser :-\.. so no wonder his hatred seems strange to new ppl like you..
And bobs, now babar, had his hamood gimmick and who knows -really?- how many gimmicks Team Nasser keeps afloat. Stop trying to claim the moral high ground.  ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3772 on: January 18, 2010, 07:17:58 AM »
There are probably thousands if not millions of people who have better genetics than Nasser/Ronnie/Yates/Flex  etc but never bothered to compete in a beauty pageant known as bodybuilding.

To say that Nasser is one of the 1% genetically gifted humans shows how truly ignorant Sha-labia is. Then again he was never all that bright to begin with.

Besides Nassers genetics only netted him 6 wins throughout his whole career and ended up with him having to retire from bodybuilding for health reasons. :P

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3773 on: January 18, 2010, 07:19:24 AM »

Someone called for an exterminator?  :D

Nice try shalabia/sharma/big Al and whatever other accounts that you have on this thread. So far you've proved nothing and I'm still laughing at your posturing

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3774 on: January 18, 2010, 07:23:18 AM »
No way to know unless they all did what Nasser did in exactly the same way.I'm sure he'd be the guy with the most juice in his blood.

if Less than .00001 % of all people ever even ATTEMPT to be a pro BBer how can you say his genetics are better than 99% of all people? There really is no disputing this, it's simply a numbers thing.

But that won't stop you.......it's comical

man i was talking about genetics and not if these ppl take drugs or not or train or not!!.. same can be said even if nasser never entered a gym!!.. any bb expert can tell you if you have good genetics for bb or not even if you never trained!!..