Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759804 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3800 on: January 18, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »
If you actually look at this thread without bias, you'll notice that a few weeks ago I got back from a cool holiday which included visiting Nasser, and simply started sharing the holiday pics and stories, but I can't even do that because every time I make a post about the holiday the jealous haters try to put a negative spin on it, try to attack Nasser personally, or try to post 100x100 resolution red-webcam blurry images to compare themselves, and gimmicks come out of the woodworks to attack me and Nasser as well.  Every now and then I  try to get it back on topic by posting some more pics or stories from the holiday but they get ignored due to the jealous and delusional haters on this site.  I've posted how Nasser was extremely hospitable and kind to my wife and I, but again, all that is ignored since the haters on here will always hate.

So think of that next time you accuse me of "hurting" Nasser's image  ::)

Yes indeed!  All Bigbobs did in this thread was post pictures of his trip visiting Nasser.  The photos showed Nasser's courtesy and generosity towards friends, him living life to the fullest, and just to be an all around cool dude.  This thread is for fans of the pharaoh of muscle, but it has been tarnished by all the keyboard warriors who are jealous of the beautiful man with glasses' success.

This "Groink" character claims to "own Nasser", but the only thing he owns is the space that Team Nasser rents out in his mind.  I'm sure he is a big dude, but it is delusional to think that his physique can hang with a legend's like Nasser's. 

This thread needs to be cleared out, as its not safe here with all the pumpkinhead meltdowns Team Nasser is creating.   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3801 on: January 18, 2010, 10:34:33 AM »
you havent answered my question, do you believe i have/had gimmicks or not??..
You are a shrill, demanding person, aren't you?

Do I know if you (specifically) have/had gimmicks. No. Does Team Nasser use gimmicks like they're going out of style? Yes.    ;)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3802 on: January 18, 2010, 10:35:15 AM »
Correction

nasser = a ex-bb who does private posing and sells underwear to schmoes. Convicted wifebeater and drunk/drug addict.

groink =  making an honest living

Sha-labia - an uneducated arab who spends his whole day trying to rewrite history on getbig....and getting mauled daily.

Oh brother this is too easy!  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3803 on: January 18, 2010, 10:57:34 AM »
Honestly this is the only "normal" picture of Groink that has been posted here to my knowledge.  To his benefit he said he weighs 230 in here which was 20 lbs less than he claimed when most of the blurry, odd pics were posted (even though the size difference looks much more than 20 lbs).  Now he's claiming 264 lbs, but I bet he still won't post a "normal" pic of him today because it will take away from the awe that some getbiggers see him in.  I'm sure he's in decent shape today but there's obviously a reason why he only posts those webcam pics.

It kinda reminds me of how some girls on facebook or whatever tend to put only or mostly webcam pics which makes their face look better.  If you meet these girls online and ask for a "normal" picture they always shy away form it, becasue they know they look better in their webcampics lol.

what's wrong with this pic Bobs?..taken with a regular digital camera I weighed 260 when it was taken.

shows me from another angle, clear as a bell.  Arms back  shoulders all very big and muscular. Funny how my arms look just as big there...maybe that's because they are  :D :D

Lets see Nasser match it.  

..sorry but I'm not going to strip down and take pics in my skivvies with my face in them to settle an internet grudge. I'll post pics that show my physique and size, but I'm not throwing up shirtless pics like you guys all do....maybe I'm a little more modest than that.

And  here's a "regular" pic of me with my child....I black out the faces on all my pics now, so bitch if you must...I had an issue with that.

You'll also notice I'm just sitting there...not puffing my chest out and trying to flex my arms without being too obvious, like SOME people do  ;)   BABAR !!

shows me just sitting there, if you look at that compared to the one on the couch, you can see how much bigger I am now

Also shows what a "shitty dad" I am  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3804 on: January 18, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »
what's wrong with this pic Bobs?..taken with a regular digital camera I weighed 260 when it was taken.

shows me from another angle, clear as a bell.  Arms back  shoulders all very big and muscular. Funny how my arms look just as big there...maybe that's because they are  :D :D

..sorry but I'm not going to strip down and take pics in my skivvies with my face in them to settle an internet grudge. I'll post pics that show my physique and size, but I'm not throwing up shirtless pics like you guys all do....maybe I'm a little more modest than that.

And  here's a "regular" pic of me with my child....I black out the faces on all my pics now, so bitch if you must...I had an issue with that.

You'll also notice I'm just sitting there...not puffing my chest out and trying to flex my arms without being too obvious, like SOME people do  ;)   BABAR !!

shows me just sitting there, if you look at that compared to the one on the couch, you can see how much bigger I am now

was that tv in the pic. installed by you?? :-X ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3805 on: January 18, 2010, 11:22:04 AM »
Groink you're huge, but no you don't own Nasser and you're not his daddy. you look like you would be about 240-250 contest shape

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3806 on: January 18, 2010, 12:34:13 PM »

Thanks for posting one normal, recent pic (the school one).  You do look big and decent overall, but still silly to be trying to compare yourself to Nasser.  At the same height, he's about 50 lbs heavier and at similar bodyfat level, and that's being generous.

And LOL @ you saying you wont post a topless pic due to "modesty" (even though I haven't asked for a topless pic in this exchange) - anyone who has read your posts knows that's far from reality.  I mean you claim to have better genetics than top pro bodybuilders lol, even other getbiggers who have more impressive physiques (like okami or hazbin) have never made the claims you do or come across with the attitude that you have.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3807 on: January 18, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »
Groink, you look thick there. 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3808 on: January 18, 2010, 12:49:39 PM »
Groink is one big dude no doubt 8)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3809 on: January 18, 2010, 12:53:44 PM »
Groink you have built a good physique, and Team Nasser is not refuting that.  

It is the fact that you insist that you are owning Nasser which is clearly not the case.

He is 60lbs (at least!) heavier than you and is at a lower bodyfat than you.

He is also genetically gifted, and at worst (a very far stretch), on par with your own "great" genetics.

How you think you can possibly have a bigger arm than him is just delusional.

And Bobs is right, there are others on this board who have bigger/leaner physiques than yourself, yet they do not even think/dare to claim that their physique is in the same league as Nasser's (A 3x at least uncrowned Mr. O).

Props to you for building a good physique.  However a bodybuilding legend you are not.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3810 on: January 18, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
Groink you're huge, but no you don't own Nasser and you're not his daddy. you look like you would be about 240-250 contest shape

If he weighs 260 in those pics, I'd reckon he'd probably be 210-220sh in contest shape.  No ways hes 240-250. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3811 on: January 18, 2010, 01:17:26 PM »
Groink you have built a good physique, and Team Nasser is not refuting that.  

It is the fact that you insist that you are owning Nasser which is clearly not the case.

He is 60lbs (at least!) heavier than you and is at a lower bodyfat than you.

He is also genetically gifted, and at worst (a very far stretch), on par with your own "great" genetics.

How you think you can possibly have a bigger arm than him is just delusional.

And Bobs is right, there are others on this board who have bigger/leaner physiques than yourself, yet they do not even think/dare to claim that their physique is in the same league as Nasser's (A 3x at least uncrowned Mr. O).

Props to you for building a good physique.  However a bodybuilding legend you are not.

I think my arms are bigger than than his because they are....Instead of another pointless rant,show me a recent pic that proves otherwise

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3812 on: January 18, 2010, 01:27:44 PM »
 I think my arms are bigger than than his because they are....Instead of another pointless rant,show me a recent pic that proves otherwise

::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3813 on: January 18, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »
::)

still waiting on that pic....keep entertaining yourself

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #3814 on: January 18, 2010, 01:40:43 PM »
I would much rather install TV's than be forced to sell my worn posing trunks to schmoes on the internet. Nasser is no different that a whore now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3815 on: January 18, 2010, 01:42:46 PM »
I would much rather install TV's than be forced to sell my worn posing trunks to schmoes on the internet. Nasser is no different that a whore now.

with purple legs and swollen ankles...what's up with that?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3816 on: January 18, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »

Fatter?  Yes.  More muscular?  No.

On closer look at the school pic you can see pointy lower-outer pics (aka gyno) and a belly :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3817 on: January 18, 2010, 01:50:10 PM »

50-some pro shows in total, times $150 per posing trunks = approx.  $8,000 in total.

Yup, that's definitely funding his retired lifestyle with a nice home, nice cars, regularly going out, travelling, never working, etc.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3818 on: January 18, 2010, 01:52:44 PM »
Fatter?  Yes.  More muscular?  No.

On closer look at the school pic you can see pointy lower-outer pics (aka gyno) and a belly :o

whatever....pointy-lower outer pecs? If anything.. it's the shirt you fucking idiot... now That I look at it closer i don't even know what you are seeing....you really will stop at nothing will you?  god forbid you just give credit where it's due.

I'm sorry if I'm comparable to your hero, and completely dwarf you, even though you gear up regularly.

again  where's the arm pic showing Nassers arm is bigger than mine.....STILL WAITING.

and what's up with the purple legs and swollen ankles?

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3819 on: January 18, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »
whatever....pointy-lower outer pecs? If anything.. it's the shirt you fucking idiot... now That I look at it closer i don't even know what you are seeing....you really will stop at nothing will you?  god forbid you just give credit where it's due.

I'm sorry if I'm comparable to your hero, and completely dwarf you, even though you gear up regularly.

again  where's the arm pic showing Nassers arm is bigger than mine.....STILL WAITING.

Oh brother meltdown city!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3820 on: January 18, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »

No need to melt again man.

And you're accusing me of looking too closely at things while you're claiming Nasser has "purple legs and swollen ankles?"   ::)  Not sure what youre looking at.  And LOL @ "totalling dwarfing me."  A bit bigger, sure, but by no means would you dwarf me.  I guess 43 year olds are now reduced to melting and falsely claiming online to "dwarf" a 30 year old

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3821 on: January 18, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »
Oh brother meltdown city!

I know, he's seriously a crybaby at times.  :-\  Makes me feel hesitant to say much to avoid another meltdown. 

You can compliment the guy and say he looks good but he'll still melt if you point a few flaws in his pics.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3822 on: January 18, 2010, 02:17:08 PM »
As a innocent bystander the recent pics of NASSER and GROINK seems Groink is in better shape lower fat content and such. Not taking away from Nasser's competion days he was great, just talking today.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3823 on: January 18, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »
No need to melt again man.

And you're accusing me of looking too closely at things while you're claiming Nasser has "purple legs and swollen ankles?"   ::)  Not sure what youre looking at.  And LOL @ "totalling dwarfing me."  A bit bigger, sure, but by no means would you dwarf me.  I guess 43 year olds are now reduced to melting and falsely claiming online to "dwarf" a 30 year old

You are looking at a pic of me in a thermal sweater and saying i have gyno...I pointed out how retarded and desperate that is....where is the "melt' in that?

It's funny when i defend myself I'm "melting" but you idiots post rant after rant about your hero and that's fine and dandy.

STILL waiting for a pic showing Nasser with a better arm than mine.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3824 on: January 18, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »
You are looking at a pic of me in a thermal sweater and saying i have gyno...I pointed out how retarded and desperate that is....where is the "melt' in that?

It's funny when i defend myself I'm "melting" but you idiots post rant after rant about your hero and that's fine and dandy.

STILL waiting for a pic showing Nasser with a better arm than mine.

You can't seriously claim that the tone of your previous post is no different than the tone of our posts.  There was obviously anger in yours.

As for the arm pic, I already posted it earlier.  If you disagree and feel your arm is better that's your choice.  We aren't going to convince each other.

Maybe it wasn't gyno in the pic but simply bodyfat.  The chest and waist area definitely do not show low bodyfat.  Nasser is leaner than you.  That's also why his forearms are vascular and separated and he has a formidable bicep peak.

Anyway the whole Groink vs. Nasser comparison is pretty played out, I'm willing to drop the discussion if you are.