Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759904 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3875 on: January 18, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »
George Stephanopoulos would be proud!  :D
Well, actually Stephanopolous had the option to resign from the Clinton team. The only way bobs can resign is by getting some surgery, I reckon.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3876 on: January 18, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »
It's hard to take you seriously when you seem incapable of admitting that he too is human and has faults. You seem to think that somehow he has always been above G4P, dealing, wife-beating, being rude/overly aggressive to women, etc.

I'm not trying to Judge Nasser...I too have done some pretty stupid things in my life, and am hardly perfect, but you won't ever see me denying this, or employing a handfull of followers to try and be my internet apologists/spokesmen.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, even if it means putting words in my mouth and ignoring what I've been saying.  I've never claimed that Nasser is a perfect human.  I do defend him here against false accusations.  I speak highly of his character (I posted earlier about his utmost hospitality towards me and my wife), and I don't parade his wealth but when facing false insults that he is broke I will reply with the unexaggerated truth.  If that hurts your feelings, so be it, but no need to put words in my mouth.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3877 on: January 18, 2010, 04:28:49 PM »
When you have nothing left to say, just blindly and falsely accuse my post of being a "lie" without any support.  Great strategy!
You mean like trying to pass of your maniacal obsession with Nasser as just a 'normal' interest in a friend!? You stagger credulity.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3878 on: January 18, 2010, 04:30:24 PM »
Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, even if it means putting words in my mouth and ignoring what I've been saying.  I've never claimed that Nasser is a perfect human.  I do defend him here against false accusations.  I speak highly of his character (I posted earlier about his utmost hospitality towards me and my wife), and I don't parade his wealth but when facing false insults that he is broke I will reply with the unexaggerated truth.  If that hurts your feelings, so be it, but no need to put words in my mouth.

Just listen to yourself.....really  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3879 on: January 18, 2010, 04:31:45 PM »
You mean like trying to pass of your maniacal obsession with Nasser as just a 'normal' interest in a friend!? You stagger credulity.  ::)

I guess you consider defending your real-life friends as being a "maniacal obsession?"  I'm glad  I don't have real life friends like you.

Also a better position than yours - which is having a maniacal obsession over someone you claim you don't care about.  Oh yeah, you only do it for fun  ::) ;)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3880 on: January 18, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »
You mean like trying to pass of your maniacal obsession with Nasser as just a 'normal' interest in a friend!? You stagger credulity.  ::)

haha you really need to swallow your own "medicine" doc. at least bobs and nasser are actual real world friends. you've never met either of them but have posted obsessively about them for two years. not one fucking day has gone by in that time when you haven't thought about nasser el sonbaty or bigbobs at least once.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3881 on: January 18, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »
I guess you consider defending your real-life friends as being a "maniacal obsession?"  I'm glad  I don't have real life friends like you.

Also a better position than yours - which is having a maniacal obsession over someone you claim I don't care about.  Oh yeah, you only do it for fun  ::) ;)

QFT - see my post dude. doc is consumed with rage and jealousy by your friendship

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3882 on: January 18, 2010, 04:36:56 PM »
haha you really need to swallow your own "medicine" doc. at least bobs and nasser are actual real world friends. you've never met either of them but have posted obsessively about them for two years. not one fucking day has gone by in that time when you haven't thought about nasser el sonbaty or bigbobs at least once.
Hey, right on cue. 'Not one fucking day,' eh. Oh noes, someone is attacking bobs, I better show him you don't mess with Team Nasser.  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #3883 on: January 18, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »

Um...no. Not everyone here that tells you that you are deluded in your admiration for Nasser is off base. Sure there are people that will just insult him to get a rise out of you, but to be fair, most of the criticisms thrown towards Nasser, have some merit.

I base what I say on the overall tenor of your posts, not on putting words in your mouth, as you put it. I think you are a sharp guy, and I enjoy your posts for the most part, but you have had a strong hand in lowering the quality of Getbig with your incessant Nasser spamming.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3884 on: January 18, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »

Also a better position than yours - which is having a maniacal obsession over someone you claim you don't care about.  Oh yeah, you only do it for fun  ::) ;)
The fun I get is through the mockery and subversion of your lies and pretentiousness.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3885 on: January 18, 2010, 04:40:27 PM »
Um...no. Not everyone here that tells you that you are deluded in your admiration for Nasser is off base. Sure there are people that will just insult him to get a rise out of you, but to be fair, most of the criticisms thrown towards Nasser, have some merit.

I base what I say on the overall tenor of your posts, not on putting words in your mouth, as you put it. I think you are a sharp guy, and I enjoy your posts for the most part, but you have had a strong hand in lowering the quality of Getbig with your incessant Nasser spamming.

Ignoring the first 90% of your post because you are just rewording your last 3-4 posts which I've already addressed ;)

As for "spamming" show me how often in the last 1-2 years I post about Nasser outside of Nasser-threads, or how often I create a new Nasser thread?  Hardly ever, compared to my total post count.  You can reply and argue all you want, but numbers don't lie.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3886 on: January 18, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »
The fun I get is through the mockery and subversion of your lies and pretentiousness.  ;)

That's why many of your posts towards Nasser or myself have had an angry tone?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3887 on: January 18, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »
Ignoring the first 90% of your post because you are just rewording your last 3-4 posts which I've already addressed ;)

As for "spamming" show me how often in the last 1-2 years I post about Nasser outside of Nasser-threads, or how often I create a new Nasser thread?  Hardly ever, compared to my total post count.  You can reply and argue all you want, but numbers don't lie.

you think everything is a Nasser thread  ;)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3888 on: January 18, 2010, 04:42:17 PM »

I suppose that someone is only as good as his Arch-Nemesis, and the good Dr. needs Bigbobs to be complete.  ;D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3889 on: January 18, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »

but you have had a strong hand in lowering the quality of Getbig with your incessant Nasser spamming.

Er, no, he's actually been the poster of the best threads and most bodybuilding related stuff in the last few years .. SS has also kept things alive too. Whilst people post garbage bobs has given us a mainline to a truly great pro and great pics.

Anyway, aren't you the guy who was saying you want to bang trannys with big dicks? Way to go "topskin" , a great contribution ::)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3890 on: January 18, 2010, 04:42:41 PM »
Oh brother everyone take cover!  Pumpkinheads melting down everywhere!

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3891 on: January 18, 2010, 04:44:40 PM »
You can see the frustration building on Bobar. Dude probably is sweating and has that awful stench going on. Team Nasser is resorting to gimmicks and still getting crushed. haha ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3892 on: January 18, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »

How is every single accusation agaisnt him false? Nasser has never been rude to fitness/bodybuilding girls in the industry? I have meet a few that have told me personally problems that they have had with him hitting on them...are they all lying?

Nasser was never out of line in regards to his wife? How would you know...just because you are his friend?!? Nasser has never done questionable things for cash? Again...you would have no idea about this? Yet you will defend to your death that he could never possibly do any such things.

But these are just more baseless attacks from the pumpkinheads....  They have no merit. Nope. None. No sir.  ::)  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3893 on: January 18, 2010, 04:46:52 PM »
You can see the frustration building on Bobar. Dude probably is sweating and has that awful stench going on. Team Nasser is resorting to gimmicks and still getting crushed. haha ;D

did you see how weak he is?  LOLOLOLOL

oh my goodness, i would probably stop lifting if I was so small and weak after taking multiple cycles and being trained by a Pro

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3894 on: January 18, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »
i would probably stop lifting if I was so small and weak

BABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3895 on: January 18, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »
Er, no, he's actually been the poster of the best threads and most bodybuilding related stuff in the last few years .. SS has also kept things alive too. Whilst people post garbage bobs has given us a mainline to a truly great pro and great pics.

Anyway, aren't you the guy who was saying you want to bang trannys with big dicks? Way to go "topskin" , a great contribution ::)

Yep...that is what I said... verbatim.  ::)

I admitted to finding Danielle Foxx hot, and half jokingly said that I would hit it, and feel dirty about it afterwards....this was probably a year and a half ago no less.

If that makes me a flaming Homo...then so be it, but I somehow think that is still less shamefull, then simply being an "on-call" gimmick, summoned whenever Team Nasser needs some help in interweb debates.  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3896 on: January 18, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »
How is every single accusation agaisnt him false? Nasser has never been rude to fitness/bodybuilding girls in the industry? I have meet a few that have told me personally problems that they have had with him hitting on them...are they all lying?

Nasser was never out of line in regards to his wife? How would you know...just because you are his friend?!? Nasser has never done questionable things for cash? Again...you would have no idea about this? Yet you will defend to your death that he could never possibly do any such things.

But these are just more baseless attacks from the pumpkinheads....  They have no merit. Nope. None. No sir.  ::)  

Nobody is perfect.  I'm sure on some days over his 15 year career as a IFBB pro there are isolated incidents where he was not nice to someone lol, but all in all he's nicer than 99% of people.  I speak from knowing him personally.  You speak from heresay.  

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3897 on: January 18, 2010, 04:53:11 PM »
Nobody is perfect.  I'm sure on some days over his 15 year career as a IFBB pro there are isolated incidents where he was not nice to someone lol, but all in all he's nicer than 99% of people.  I speak from knowing him personally.  You speak from heresay.  

He may be a great guy for all I know. I have never met him. If I did meet him, and even if I thought he was an awesome guy, and became his friend, I wouldn't go around acting like he was infallible, or that none of the criticisms agaisnt him had any merit.

See.... I maintain my friendship with people, despite any shortcomings they may have. I don't just start looking at people with rose colored glasses, because I like them.

I think that is the difference here in a nutshell. I am done speaking on this topic....for now anyway. I am not personally judging Nasser, as that is not my place, I am however pointing out the lack of objectivity/pragmatic thinking on your part.

Carry on.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3898 on: January 18, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »
did you see how weak he is?  LOLOLOLOL

oh my goodness, i would probably stop lifting if I was so small and weak after taking multiple cycles and being trained by a Pro

Sounds like your tone has changed a lot, must be due to the anger and meltdowns as of late, because when I first returned from my holiday you were praising my physique.

Oh and I don't train for power, it's hardly a concern of mine.  My rotator cuffs hurt when I press heavy anyway.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3899 on: January 18, 2010, 04:54:15 PM »
I wouldn't go around acting like he was infallible, or that none of his criticisms had merit.

Still putting words in my mouth I see