Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759753 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4150 on: January 25, 2010, 01:50:24 AM »
you don't say......... ;D

As good an example of a Freudian slip as any hahahaha

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4151 on: January 25, 2010, 01:51:29 AM »
Ha Ha nice catch Groink.  Yes Kiwiol, as Freud said, "there are no accidents"   :-X

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4152 on: January 25, 2010, 01:54:02 AM »

Oh brother, only a Pumpkinhead wouldn't realize that the word "gay" has more than one meaning, and that in this instance it means "happy and merry". 

And only a pumpkinhead would use such childish humor. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4153 on: January 25, 2010, 01:56:59 AM »
Oh brother, only a Pumpkinhead wouldn't realize that the word "gay" has more than one meaning, and that in this instance it means "happy and merry". 

Everyone knows it has two meanings, but

1) Using gay as a word for happy is outdated.  Is this 1940? 

2) If he meant it as happy then he is an idiot because he totally set up the sentence incorrectly. 

3) The dude simply made a typo, it was funny, geez lets move on...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4154 on: January 25, 2010, 01:57:41 AM »
Oh brother, only a Pumpkinhead wouldn't realize that the word "gay" has more than one meaning, and that in this instance it means "happy and merry"

Certainly that's your case. You act like a jester.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4155 on: January 25, 2010, 02:13:55 AM »
Hey Sherif, you asked me on the other thread my age. I'ma bit older than you, 4 years to be exact. I'll post pics of my calves so you can laugh a bit.
It's not like they're totally non-existent but there's onlythe outside portions that bulks a little. like my hams, I think too much soccer playing when I was young lleft only those kind of muscle fibers that won't bulk. But I must admit I've also been lazy with those, focusing more on my quads. So, now you know, I'm not your long lost twin brother.

yes you are not because also you dont LOVE nasser as i do ;D

actually my friend till one year ago if you saw my legs you would think i never or rarely trained them and yes in addition to their not good genetics (size wise) i was also very lazy with them just doing few sets of leg extension and curls.. then all of a sudden i decided to train them "like a man" one year ago or so and returned again to do squats, heavy leg press and all these shitty exercises i was doing when i was younger.. and finally they have started to respond!!.. still weak for my upper body but i feel good about them now and i am still behind them to improve more!!.. i hope you take this shift too and train your hams and calves seriously!!..

one good thing with any part you were always ignoring is that when you start training it hard you see
noticeable improvments unlike your good parts which after a certain age you can hardly improve!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4156 on: January 25, 2010, 02:16:48 AM »
The only "hunting" done is by guys like you looking for more pairs of Natzor's soiled undies to buy online.

what is up with you these days??.. are you bored from other threads ;D

come on man i am sure you know well that this used undies of nasser is a big lie.. actually i am sure nobody here really believes it!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4157 on: January 25, 2010, 02:18:07 AM »
Never had a problem with training quads. Always loved it. But once done, always was a bit lazy to do hams and calves correctly. i train my bacl doing SLDL and my hams respond a bit to it also. But I definitely need to do more and specially up the intensity.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4158 on: January 25, 2010, 02:20:34 AM »

:o :o :o aaaahhhaahahahaaaa....  ;D

sometimes your desires affect your hand when typing :-X (this is a joke assholes)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4159 on: January 25, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »

exactly my friend this was what i meant!! ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4160 on: January 25, 2010, 02:25:32 AM »
Never had a problem with training quads. Always loved it. But once done, always was a bit lazy to do hams and calves correctly. i train my bacl doing SLDL and my hams respond a bit to it also. But I definitely need to do more and specially up the intensity.

i do SLDL on legs day!!.. i do the normal DL on the back day.. another good exercise for hams is good morning, sometimes i do it instead of the SLDL as a change!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4161 on: January 25, 2010, 02:29:06 AM »
you don't use steroids... quit training or start using.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4162 on: January 25, 2010, 02:37:54 AM »

Ronnie Coleman stated that he was natural. So it can be done without steroids.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4163 on: January 25, 2010, 02:47:18 AM »

i cant quit training, i just cant!!.. for me bar and dumbbells are like water and air for others :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4164 on: January 25, 2010, 03:35:51 AM »
Why does Nasser still juice!? Does it give his for-sale manties authenticity?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4165 on: January 25, 2010, 07:13:37 AM »
Why does Nasser still juice!? Does it give his for-sale manties authenticity?

Do you think that if you were to purchase a pair of his soiled manties, that he would throw in a "Certificate of Authenticity," or at least an official "Nasser: Seal Of Aproval?" 

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4166 on: January 25, 2010, 07:16:33 AM »
i cant quit training, i just cant!!.. for me bar and dumbbells are like water and air for others :-X

Sounds like overtraining when not on roids...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4167 on: January 25, 2010, 07:49:35 AM »
Have you considered counseling Sheriff?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4168 on: January 25, 2010, 08:00:29 AM »

Don't have an aneurysm,it was a typo, we all know this.

You know....you won't die if  you laugh at yourself every now and again.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4169 on: January 25, 2010, 08:09:23 AM »
When is nasser going to present his cooking oil...?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4170 on: January 25, 2010, 09:28:43 AM »
a great rare pic. of the wizard!! :o.. i believe at gronk's very best all his muscles are equal to the muscle of one of nasser's calves here :P..

Seriously, Nasser sent me that EXACT 8 x 10 in late 1995 also.  Before websites and email addresses were common Flex magazine would give mailing addresses that you can write to pros after their articles in the magazine.  I had just started working out and mailed a letter to Nasser, just asking basic questions about working out and diet and not really expecting a reply even, and he sent a very lengthy hand-written reply with an autographed 8 x 10 of that photo.  Was very flattered and inspired! 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4171 on: January 25, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
Seriously, Nasser sent me that EXACT 8 x 10 in late 1995 also.  Before websites and email addresses were common Flex magazine would give mailing addresses that you can write to pros after their articles in the magazine.  I had just started working out and mailed a letter to Nasser, just asking basic questions about working out and diet and not really expecting a reply even, and he sent a very lengthy hand-written reply with an autographed 8 x 10 of that photo.  Was very flattered and inspired!  

great story bobs.. i too when i was 15-16 in 1996 wrote a letter with a drawing of nasser and sent it to his address but..................... .. he didnt answer me  >:( >:(;D.. i am not sure if he recieved it or not because i had got the address from an egyptian magazine then later i compared it to the address in flex magazine and the post code was not the same, may be the egyptian magazine wrote a wrong number, may GOD forgive them :-X

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4172 on: January 25, 2010, 12:03:38 PM »
Seriously, Nasser sent me that EXACT 8 x 10 in late 1995 also.  Before websites and email addresses were common Flex magazine would give mailing addresses that you can write to pros after their articles in the magazine.  I had just started working out and mailed a letter to Nasser, just asking basic questions about working out and diet and not really expecting a reply even, and he sent a very lengthy hand-written reply with an autographed 8 x 10 of that photo.  Was very flattered and inspired! 

If the above is true, then good for Nasser, for taking the time to be gratefull to one of his fans.

This however, does not exonerate you for the last three years of spam!  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4173 on: January 25, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »
If the above is true, then good for Nasser, for taking the time to be gratefull to one of his fans.

This however, does not exonerate thank you bobs for the last three years (at least) of spam!  :Dgreat posts about the wizard

fixed

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4174 on: January 25, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »
Seriously, Nasser sent me that EXACT 8 x 10 in late 1995 also.  Before websites and email addresses were common Flex magazine would give mailing addresses that you can write to pros after their articles in the magazine.  I had just started working out and mailed a letter to Nasser, just asking basic questions about working out and diet and not really expecting a reply even, and he sent a very lengthy hand-written reply with an autographed 8 x 10 of that photo.  Was very flattered and inspired!  

another great story about The Wizard of Truth, they just don't stop, he really is the seventh wonder of the world!
TEAM Nasser