Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759812 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4250 on: January 26, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »
Now you're degenerating into 16-year old gimmick-level maturity  :-\  I know you can do better than that

so gronk at 45 acts like a 16 years old kid, mmm so we can expect to see a mature version of him by his 100 birthday :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4251 on: January 26, 2010, 11:09:12 AM »
so gronk at 45 acts like a 16 years old kid, mmm so we can expect to see a mature version of him by his 100 birthday :-X

Lets see you are a 30yr old who acts like a 12 yr old..........except the average 12 yr old has more intelligence and meltsdown less   :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4252 on: January 26, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »
Lets see you are a 30yr old who acts like a 12 yr old..........except the average 12 yr old has more intelligence and meltsdown less   :D

and since you act as a 14 years old i am guessing you are only 2 years old now..

yes 1 year in dogs = 7 in humans :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4253 on: January 26, 2010, 12:03:57 PM »
and since you act as a 14 years old i am guessing you are only 2 years old now..

yes 1 year in dogs = 7 in humans :-X

You really suck at comebacks don't you pygmy?  :D

Makes sense that you are well versed in dog years since all muslims are referred to as diseased dogs  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4254 on: January 26, 2010, 12:11:02 PM »
and professing your undying love for a retired BBer who you have never even met is normal behavior for a 32 year old man?

I'm a ballbuster....no doubt. What you do here is just creepy. You ain't normal dude.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4255 on: January 26, 2010, 12:14:43 PM »
It's hard to judge Groink's muscle quality apart from his arms (mainly bis) and delts. His leg pic doesn't reveal much, if he was leaner you could tell if he lacks mass or not (in case he had pretty much the same volume while being ripped). Groink, here's my two cents and you probably won't give a fuck about it, but I would really suggest you do a steady diet for about twelve weeks with a periodized training, probably cycling carbs for a while at first. Nothing too agressive. You cling on to your size and are afraid to lose mass but I swear that if you do it correctly you will not only keep your muscle mass but you'll even look bigger somehow (Bbing is all about the illusion of size). I'mnot talking getting in contest shape, even under 10-12% BF. Getting lean and being muscular at the same time is the hardest part. And it will reveal exactly what are the things you have to bring up and what are the true gains you've achieved. I kind of thing it's a waste because you've shown potential (whatever your status is-natural or not I don't give a fuck). The fact that in your pics your traps d'ont disappear considering your delt size would indicate you have a good back or at least potential. Same for Bobs, you too have different physiques but with pretty similar structure to start with.

yes i agree his tricep is not that good.. as you see my arm may be an inch smaller but i have a better looking and more complete tricep.. as for bicep his is big but he NEVER posted a pic. showing it from the front so i guess he lacks any definition there!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4256 on: January 26, 2010, 12:17:11 PM »
and professing your undying love for a retired BBer who you have never even met is normal behavior for a 32 year old man?

I'm a ballbuster....no doubt. What you do here is just creepy. You ain't normal dude.

i agree with you that buying another man's undies when you are 32 is a shamful think but i am still 30 so i have 2 years to go :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4257 on: January 26, 2010, 12:27:27 PM »

Well sha-labia doesn't really have much in his life. He is the getbig village idiot.
Its laughable to see him trying to pose that scrawny bonerack that he calls a physique.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4258 on: January 26, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
I Had a reply all ready to go then I realized why bother replying to someone as delusional as Shaerif....you make me laugh.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4259 on: January 26, 2010, 12:35:00 PM »

Just because you can't understand Sherief's sense of humour does not make him creepy, it actually makes you a simpleton.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4260 on: January 26, 2010, 12:35:06 PM »
I Had a reply all ready to go then I realized why bother replying to someone as delusional as Shaerif....you make me laugh.

sherief knows his real size really well and doesnt live in his own world thinking he is better than bb legends!!..

i know gronk you hate the fact that you posted that topless pic. but let it go man, you cant change this fact!!.. everybody has already seen it and even gb idiots couldnt say good  words about your physique!!.. the only two who said good comments were you and that asshole mucsleking.. doesnt this tell you who is the delusional?!.. ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4261 on: January 26, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »
sherief knows his real size really well and doesnt live in his own world thinking he is better than bb legends!!..

i know gronk you hate the fact that you posted that topless pic. but let it go man, you cant change this fact!!.. everybody has already seen it and even gb idiots couldnt say good  words about your physique!!.. the only two who said good comments were you and that asshole mucsleking.. doesnt this tell you who is the delusional?!.. ::)

Didn't log into your other account properly?  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4262 on: January 26, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »

:-\ :-X :-\

every day you are more stupid than the day before and i am sure you were born naturally stupid :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4263 on: January 26, 2010, 12:41:36 PM »
:-\ :-X :-\

every day you are more stupid than the day before and i am sure you were born naturally stupid :-X

Nope- thats the story of your life as evidenced by your posts on getbig :D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4264 on: January 26, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »
Sherief is an idiot!!!! x3

and bobs pays nasser to call him his friend!!!! x3

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4265 on: January 26, 2010, 12:47:53 PM »
shareef is a tiny tit....no doubt. I could stuff some feathers in his mouth and use him to clean my ceiling fans.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4266 on: January 26, 2010, 12:50:42 PM »
shareef is a tiny tit....no doubt. I could stuff some feathers in his mouth and use him to clean my ceiling fans.

i am so sorry you are so poor and dont have air conditions :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4267 on: January 26, 2010, 12:50:47 PM »

HAHAHA  What an epic fail on Sherif.  Fucker didn't realize which account he was logged in under.  How many gimmicks does this screwhead have?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4268 on: January 26, 2010, 12:54:59 PM »
I live in AZ you idiot.....every single house here has central air as well.

unlike you...who lives in a makeshift corrugated aluminum shack, and sells bootleg DVD's at the baazar

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4269 on: January 26, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »
i am so sorry you are so poor and dont have air conditions :-X

Considering your version of air-conditioning is leaving all the windows open in your mudhut that's pretty funny pygmy.   ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4270 on: January 26, 2010, 12:57:48 PM »
HAHAHA  What an epic fail on Sherif.  Fucker didn't realize which account he was logged in under.  How many gimmicks does this screwhead have?

Please tell me you're not really that dumb MOS?  You've never read someone typing in the third person?  Read the second paragraph of the post, that's 100% Sherief-style writing  ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4271 on: January 26, 2010, 01:00:11 PM »
I live in AZ you idiot.....every single house here has central air as well.

unlike you...who lives in a makeshift corrugated aluminum shack, and sells bootleg DVD's at the baazar

Rumor has it that sha-labia is a camel fluffer.

He can only dream of selling pirated DVD's.
After all that is an executive job in Cairo

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4272 on: January 26, 2010, 01:01:10 PM »
Please tell me you're not really that dumb MOS?  You've never read someone typing in the third person.  Read the second paragraph of the post, that's 100% Sherief-style writing  ::)

no need to explian to idiots bobs, leave him to die with his stupidity :-\

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4273 on: January 26, 2010, 01:01:35 PM »
Please tell me you're not really that dumb MOS?  You've never read someone typing in the third person.  Read the second paragraph of the post, that's 100% Sherief-style writing  ::)

Here comes bagdad bobs with damage control.   :D

"The americans are nowhere near baghdad"
" Nasser does not sell worn thongs"
 :D :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4274 on: January 26, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »
no need to explian to idiots bobs, leave him to die with his stupidity :-\

Aww....poor baby is having another explosive meltdown after being exposed.