Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759851 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4375 on: January 27, 2010, 07:28:40 AM »
Thanks Clavin.!!!
I can see it now.....

Bobs wife :  "where are we going for vacation this summer, Babar ?"

Bobs : "Nasser's house......again"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4376 on: January 27, 2010, 07:46:47 AM »
And BTW.....Talk about owning your minds.

You called Nasser to talk about me, and he gave you a specific response to post on the boards.

Groink = owner of Team Nasser. case closed

TruthHurts

« Reply #4377 on: January 27, 2010, 08:03:32 AM »
Groink is the destroyed of the schmoes. I find a transcript of a recent conversation

Babar: Nasser, I must talk with you. Groink is making you look bad again on the boards

Nasser: <cough> Baber, I tell you before you son of bitch to wait until I call you collect <splutter>

Babar: I'm sorry hon, I will pay double for my next package . The dbol are already gone and I've actually damaged the membranes in my nose from sniffing that turquoise thong so hard.

Nasser: <coughs ball of phlegm>  Babar, Babar I can't breath. Anyway, we must now stragtize the best way for me to not look like I care too much what Groink says about me. I cannot meet him for my atrophied arm is no match for his. The synthol in my delts is causing me great pain, I can;t hold the phone no more.

Bobs: it's ok babe, I will deal with it and make you look good. I love you babe. I can still smell your semen inside her, makes me think of you.

Nasser: Babar, I must go now. I need my ventilator and the landlord is banging down the door. Please send money <wheezes>

Babar: Take care hon. Thinking of you. I'm wearing your workout top and snuggling up to my 10x8 of you in trunks.

Nasser: <incomprensible> <vomits lung>

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4378 on: January 27, 2010, 08:09:06 AM »
Of course Nasser doesn't want to meet Groink.  Groink is a man, not some fanboy member of Team Brown who would give his left nut to be near a washed up, bitter, mantie selling, wife beating, synthol-filled has been bodybuilder. Nasser needs to feel superior to those around him, Groink would threaten that. Bobs, you seem like a smart guy. How can you not see how pathetic you look here?

quoted for truth

Once again getbig sends the roaches that inhabit team nasser scurrying into darkness as the light of truth shines upon them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4379 on: January 27, 2010, 08:14:40 AM »
LOLOLOL @ TruthHurts and Tyr.......Lets see P - nipples dance around the fact that I own Nassers mind

TruthHurts

« Reply #4380 on: January 27, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »
Groink arrives

team nasser react

the alpha males start cleaning house

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4381 on: January 27, 2010, 09:01:44 AM »
Though it was boring to be frank. This whole pissing contest between Bobs and Groink or Groink vs Nasser is quite boring also. You guys should really get rid of gimmicks such as JTSunami, The Swami, AZN Muscle or Sharma's propaganda, it puts guys like you or Bobs in the same league. The Houston thread is a good one. Pics, comparison, training advices, etc....That's the interesting part.

Why do you refer to them as gimmicks?  The Nasser-haters have more gimmicks on their side.  Besides, Sharma is the most witty poster here and many people enjoy his humour.

But I agree the pissing contest is not what this thread was meant to be about and I do at times fall victim to replying too much to silly posts and will try to reduce that.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4382 on: January 27, 2010, 09:04:36 AM »
Back to some picture from the trip, first is of Nasser at his admirer's house, next is of the admirer, and last is a pic of me in Tijuana :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4383 on: January 27, 2010, 09:06:44 AM »
You might want to cut back on calling Nasser to talk about me too ;)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4384 on: January 27, 2010, 09:08:22 AM »
all anti-Nasserites are cursed with gay related fantasies - their heads are simply full of them! In no way is meeting one of the greatest bodybuilders ever gay related (nothing wrong about being gay of course) - or would anyone tell someone he's gay if he met Schwarzenegger? This homofobia is something anti-Nasserites should take care of at the closest psychiatrist. Sad individuals!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4385 on: January 27, 2010, 09:08:46 AM »
You might want to cut back on calling Nasser to talk about me too ;)

have you started to do anything to improve your poor chest? :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4386 on: January 27, 2010, 09:21:07 AM »
have you started to do anything to improve your poor chest? :-X

Honestly Sherief I was not trying to be a dick, he said "I would like to meet Nasser" so I was trying to do him a favour by passing the message on and possibly set up a meeting like we did with Alex which turned out to be a good experience. 

newmom

« Reply #4387 on: January 27, 2010, 09:29:24 AM »
well Ill be in San Diego 5th through 14th of Feburary..set up my friend lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4388 on: January 27, 2010, 09:37:45 AM »
Back to some picture from the trip, first is of Nasser at his admirer's house, next is of the admirer, and last is a pic of me in Tijuana :D

How cute, they named the donkey zebra after you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4389 on: January 27, 2010, 11:45:49 AM »
don't take this the wrong way......but don't do me any favors Bobs.

If I happened to meet him by chance, it would be interesting....that's all i'm saying.

I have no intentions of going out of my way to meet a retired, rather weird, BBer.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4390 on: January 27, 2010, 12:50:47 PM »
well Ill be in San Diego 5th through 14th of Feburary..set up my friend lol

Cool, yeah if they're up for it maybe Alex, Nasser and you can meet up.

newmom

« Reply #4391 on: January 27, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »
Cool, yeah if they're up for it maybe Alex, Nasser and you can meet up.

ok you got me who the hell is Alex

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4392 on: January 27, 2010, 12:55:40 PM »
ok you got me who the hell is Alex

:o You post on getbig and don't know who Alex23 is?  :o

newmom

« Reply #4393 on: January 27, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »
no cant say that I remember him..lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4394 on: January 27, 2010, 12:57:34 PM »
big bobs

can u ask nasser what he thinks about amino acid pills and bcaa powders???

great pix my friend
nasser is looking majestic

Sorry for the late reply Gene.  I talked to Nasser about this last night on the phone too.  He said yes BCAAs / amino acids are helpful (as with protein powder too), but of course they do cost money and it's really up to buyer whether they think it's worth the cost.  Throughout his competitive career he did take amino acid supplements, usually before bed and especially in the middle of the night.  If you have BCAA pills by your bedside it's easier to take halfway through the night rather than getting up and trying to eat to get your protein throughout your 8 hours or so of sleep.  But again, as a pro bodybuilder..err...top pro bodybuilder, every little thing counts and plus he usually got his supplements for free anyway.  For someone who does not necessarily have bodybuilding as their top priority or is earning income from it, it might not be justified to spend that much on amino acid pills.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4395 on: January 27, 2010, 01:00:41 PM »
Bobs have you ever considered plastic surgery for your giant, asymmetrical Pepperoni nipples?

w8m8

« Reply #4396 on: January 27, 2010, 01:01:59 PM »
;D
:o You post on getbig and don't know who Alex23 is?  :o

lololololol

that's really OK Dee , I would suggest you pm chaos ... he'd be a blast to have lunch with if you're going near his domain :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4397 on: January 27, 2010, 01:03:40 PM »

You can type Alex23 in "members" and see some of his old posts you'd probably recognize him, he's got a good sense of humour, is friendly in person and a big dude too.  He's in TO now but posts on another forum these days which I referred to at the bottom fo page 171 of this thread

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4398 on: January 27, 2010, 01:46:32 PM »
You can type Alex23 in "members" and see some of his old posts you'd probably recognize him, he's got a good sense of humour, is friendly in person and a big dude too.  He's in TO now but posts on another forum these days which I referred to at the bottom fo page 171 of this thread

why is alex in T.O. now bobs?.. do you have any idea?.. is that video nasser and alex made about ron the reason? :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4399 on: January 27, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
why is alex in T.O. now bobs?.. do you have any idea?.. is that video nasser and alex made about ron the reason? :-X

No, he was put in TO a while back, even before my visit.  Not exactly sure why, I think it had something to do with arguing with Grant Michaels or starting the new forum.

The video him and Nasser made was just for a good laugh, that's not T/O  material.