Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759767 times)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4425 on: January 28, 2010, 05:49:05 AM »
very wise not to train heavy for a while after a long stop!!.. gradually you will gain your thickness and size and will start to lift heavy again!!..

is this wisdom coming from nassergod? ...

a twinky talking about thickness and size... pathetic!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4426 on: January 28, 2010, 08:05:26 AM »
good shape but a little soft.. my wife took a triceps shot of me yesterday after finishing training at my roof gym, i will post it today after cutting the mess around me out ;D

here is the triceps pic. of yesterday i was talking about with a biceps one ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4427 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:09 AM »
Great arms SS - very few people show that kind of arm separatino from the front  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4428 on: January 28, 2010, 09:02:11 AM »
Great arms SS - very few people show that kind of arm separatino from the front  8)

thx bobs and as you see i am under normal lighting ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4429 on: January 28, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
Sheriff you look thicker what you been doing different?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4430 on: January 28, 2010, 09:49:47 AM »

Epic double chin bro... ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4431 on: January 28, 2010, 10:01:47 AM »
Sheriff you look thicker what you been doing different?

are you serious??.. the only change i think is that i have added some weight, i havent stepped on the scale for a while but i am sure my weight has increased a little bit from junk food.. i have also stopped doing cardio for a while but will do it again starting from tomorrow inshaALLAH ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4432 on: January 28, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
LOLOLOLOL @ Team twink blowing each other.

My god one picture is worse than the next....with Bobs pathetic legs taking home the prize. those are the ugliest legs I've ever seen and very, very small, no muscle to be found anywhere.....horrible shape

Shareeef as usual looking  very small and semi-defined under a 6000 watt lightbulb.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4433 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:03 AM »

My god one picture is worse than the next....with Bobs pathetic legs taking home the prize. those are the ugliest legs I've ever seen and very, very small, no muscle to be found anywhere.....horrible shape

Shareeef as usual looking  very small and semi-defined under a 6000 watt lightbulb.

Oh brother Team Nasser owns your blubber covered permabulker physique.  You are softer than a bag of marshmallows.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4434 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:16 AM »

::)  ::)  ::)

1) bobs legs are not small..
2) mr. nobody is not from team nasser and he is a bb expert and sees me thick..
3) i have more muscles than you if we consider hight and weight differences..
4) you are angry because no one said a good thing about your topless pic. against your expectaion (unless you want to count GB's idiot Muscleking)..

conclusion = i am your father :-X

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4435 on: January 28, 2010, 10:22:32 AM »
Ahhh, what the hell, I'll do that now and figure something else out for 200th page celebration :)

This was just taken minutes ago.  Haven't really trained quads for a few months (because of hurt lower back), just leg extensions.  And yes they are very hairy, and if I shaved they would show more shape, but I don't really care, just throwing the pic up for fun.  And my wife hates it when I shave bodyhair because it feels prickly.

OMG bobs, sexual

TEAM Nasser

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4436 on: January 28, 2010, 10:39:47 AM »
up
the
dosage
twinks

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4437 on: January 28, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »
WOW..Just WOW and for one last time, WOW!!!

Bob's legs are enormous. The quads show some serious size there. Ok, the hair does obscure some of the separation but really he has owned the haters real bad with that.

As for Sherief, those arms are simply perfect imo. The guy is an inspiration to us all. Some fine brown muscle on show in this thread.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4438 on: January 28, 2010, 11:46:19 AM »

Bob's legs are enormous. The quads show some serious size there. Ok, the hair does obscure some of the separation but really he has owned the haters real bad with that.

As for Sherief, those arms are simply perfect imo. The guy is an inspiration to us all. Some fine brown muscle on show in this thread.

The bootlicking in this crew is beyond absurd. Bob's has a good physique, and I don't think anyone would try and dispute that, but his Quads/Calves are a weak bodypart, even my normal standards. The complete and utter lack of objectivity in this team becomes more, and more apparent with every retarded post like this.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4439 on: January 28, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »
The bootlicking in this crew is beyond absurd. Bob's has a good physique, and I don't think anyone would try and dispute that, but his Quads/Calves are a weak bodypart, even my normal standards. The complete and utter lack of objectivity in this team becomes more, and more apparent with every retarded post like this.

Oh brother I knew it was only a matter of time before "Foreskin69" would respond.  Team Nasser owns your mind. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4440 on: January 28, 2010, 11:51:02 AM »

the manty sniffer's are cheerleaders

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4441 on: January 28, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »
Oh brother I knew it was only a matter of time before "Foreskin69" would respond.  Team Nasser owns your mind. 

Congrats on an insightful, and witty post. You have clearly showed me the error of my ways, with your deep insights, and pragmatic, thoughtful reasoning.   ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4442 on: January 28, 2010, 11:56:14 AM »

Thank you King Sharma!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4443 on: January 28, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »

I admit calves are relatively weak, but quads? I respectfully disagree.  Even though there is much hair covering the separation you can still see the lateralis and the medialis muscles, as the unbiased Mortalcoil noted.  Because of the angle you see the lateralis of my left quad and the medialis of the right one.  The left lateralis is protruding far out from the knee, and you can see the shape of the medialis on the left leg based on the shadow.  Many legs that don't show these shapes get complimented here, so mine should be no exception.  I think my quads are probably my strongest bodypart, even though lately they have shrunk due to back injury.  

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4444 on: January 28, 2010, 11:58:44 AM »
the manty sniffer's are cheerleaders

Team Nasser during an intense rehearsal!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4445 on: January 28, 2010, 12:00:34 PM »
Wife getting a kiss from Sato in front of Nasser's house  :)

newmom

« Reply #4446 on: January 28, 2010, 12:03:42 PM »
great pic Bobs, very pretty wifey you have there..

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4447 on: January 28, 2010, 12:04:04 PM »
Congrats on an insightful, and witty post. You have clearly showed me the error of my ways, with your deep insights, and pragmatic, thoughtful reasoning.   ::)

You and other pumpkinheads keep posting in this thread with nothing but hateful remarks.  This thread is meant for fans of Nasser and those who can share their thoughts/experiences on the beautiful man with glasses!

Yet all you keyboard warriors do is spew your hateful remarks while you play World of Warcraft in your basements waiting for Mom to finish dinner.

All the while Team Nasser continues to be large and in charge, satisfy beautiful women, and live life to the fullest!

Why do you continue to have such hateful rage?  Instead of being jealous of other people's lives/accomplishments/physiques, you should focus on improving your own and try to live life to the fullest.  

That is the Nasser way.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4448 on: January 28, 2010, 12:07:01 PM »
Wife getting a kiss from Sato in front of Nasser's house  :)

Bob you have been truly blessed with a beautiful wife!

Lookin huge, beautiful woman, living life to the fullest! 

You truly are living the "Nasser way of life".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4449 on: January 28, 2010, 12:09:16 PM »
great pic Bobs, very pretty wifey you have there..

Thanks newmom!  One day maybe she'll also be a beautiful mother like yourself.

Nice to see you posting here too, looks like you dont get bored with the many man-arguments and pissing matches in this thread? :)