Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759810 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4475 on: January 28, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »
Topskin, ever stop and think maybe you are taking our posts a little too seriously?  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4476 on: January 28, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »

At first yes. Notice I haven't really said much on the subject for a long time. Since you have basicly been posting, "Nasser is Awesome!" in so many words for the last few years, how tounge in cheek can it be?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4477 on: January 28, 2010, 01:17:34 PM »
Saying negative things only harbors bad feelings and hateful emotion.
Hmm. That would then make Nasser a black hole of enmity.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4478 on: January 28, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »
Topskin, ever stop and think maybe you are taking our posts a little too seriously?  ::)

I wouldn't worry about anything you post being taken seriously ;)

Topskin is fairly new to this thread, he still thinks that you might actually have an objective bone in your body...I give him about two weeks before he realizes arguing with you retards is like arguing with a Hamster.

best just to make fun of you  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4479 on: January 28, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »
I wouldn't worry about anything you post being taken seriously ;)

Topskin is fairly new to this thread, he still thinks that you might actually have an objective bone in your body...I give him about two weeks before he realizes arguing with you retards is like arguing with a Hamster.

best just to make fun of you  :D

Poor little hamster running in that little circle thing,he never gets anywhere :(

I wonder who's legs are bigger the hamster or bob's ;D...I know who's are hairier :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4480 on: January 28, 2010, 01:33:34 PM »

Poor little hamster running in that little circle thing,he never gets anywhere :(

Yes but even the tiny Hamster has bigger legs than Bobs....he is at the absolute bottom of the food chain   :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4481 on: January 28, 2010, 01:37:34 PM »

Yes but even the tiny Hamster has bigger legs than Bobs....he is at the absolute bottom of the food chain   :D

Ha,you posted before I could edit my post.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4482 on: January 28, 2010, 01:43:32 PM »

Ha,you posted before I could edit my post.

LOL... ;D ;D ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4483 on: January 28, 2010, 02:10:29 PM »
LOL.....you have hairy twigs for legs. You look like Grover from Sesame Street or a Tarantula.

Nasser is a fat fuck who can't breathe and acts inappropriately around women ;)

yes yes you are saying this now after he said he would never meet a mirrorless person like you but before this you were saying how much he looked interesting and you wanted to meet him ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4484 on: January 28, 2010, 02:12:18 PM »
WOW..Just WOW and for one last time, WOW!!!

Bob's legs are enormous. The quads show some serious size there. Ok, the hair does obscure some of the separation but really he has owned the haters real bad with that.

As for Sherief, those arms are simply perfect imo. The guy is an inspiration to us all. Some fine brown muscle on show in this thread.

many thx my dear bro. this is too much!!..  :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4485 on: January 28, 2010, 02:12:35 PM »
 Nasser is a multi-faceted person and human being. Really, this is more to present a light-hearted and fun side of Nasser's life with a bodybuilding board. Don't forget, he is as interesting to listen to on world politics as he is about post workout nutrition. This is a man far, far better educated than almost anyone here.

This not the place to debate Islam with American idiots - it is actually my belief that anyone who put "69" in a screen name or email address instantly deserves NO RESPECT and is BOTTOM of the food chain - or talk about Nasser's Humanitarian efforts and Philosophical viewpoint on life, religion and the condition of the human being.

This sort of stuff is to be covered in his book, no doubt.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4486 on: January 28, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
Nasser is a multi-faceted person and human being. Really, this is more to present a light-hearted and fun side of Nasser's life with a bodybuilding board. Don't forget, he is as interesting to listen to on world politics as he is about post workout nutrition. This is a man far, far better educated than almost anyone here.

This not the place to debate Islam with American idiots - it is actually my belief that anyone who put "69" in a screen name or email address instantly deserves NO RESPECT and is BOTTOM of the food chain - or talk about Nasser's Humanitarian efforts and Philosophical viewpoint on life, religion and the condition of the human being.

Hello Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4487 on: January 28, 2010, 02:15:09 PM »
Oh brother your delusion is without limit!

I'm sure Bobs was just posting a casual picture.  He wasn't trying to manipulate anything, and I'm sure will post another pic later.

You on the other hand remain the "KING" of shady pictures.  From blurry camera phone pics to pics taken under "red lights".

Instead of hating on Team Nasser, may I suggest you get on a treadmill and start dieting.  

haahahaha but man do you think installing a TV or 2 or 3 at most every month gives him good money to get a good treadmill??.. as you see some one as fat as gronk must buy a strong piece or it will be destroyed after the first use :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4488 on: January 28, 2010, 02:15:45 PM »
many thx my dear bro. this is too much!!..  :D

You are most welcome. Your strong arms and strong, insightful brain are a joy to behold. Seriously, we are just lucky you share yourself so fully. It truly enriches the website.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4489 on: January 28, 2010, 02:17:18 PM »
You are most welcome. Your strong arms and strong, insightful brain are a joy to behold. Seriously, we are just lucky you share yourself so fully. It truly enriches the website.

When are you going to enrich us with a picture of yourself? Since you have been following the Wizard so closely, surely your physique should be most formidable.  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4490 on: January 28, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »
When are you going to enrich us with a picture of yourself? Since you have been following the Wizard so closely, surely your physique should be most formidable.  :D

and when are you going to shit us with yours? :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4491 on: January 28, 2010, 02:19:34 PM »
yes yes you are saying this now after he said he would never meet a mirrorless person like you but before this you were saying how much he looked interesting and you wanted to meet him ::)

Ummm No...I said I'd like to meet him. As in it would be interesting if it were to happen, not that i would go 10 minutes out of my way to make it happen.

I certainly wouldn't fly across the country with my wife in tow....that's pathetic

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4492 on: January 28, 2010, 02:19:50 PM »

x2 - I doubt that any of the guys trying to judge him here would ever extend the type of hospitality that Nasser has extended towards me and other friends of his, yet they try to attack his character.  

Most of the time we converse we are not talking about anything bodybuilding related, and that's why people who do not care about bodybiulding (such as my wife for example) still have  very pleasant time conversing with Nasser.  Nasser actually get annoyed and feels bored when he meets others who only talk about bodybuilding with him.  I am often amazed at the amount knowledge this man has, especially in world politics, sociology and history.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #4493 on: January 28, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »
Wife getting a kiss from Sato in front of Nasser's house  :)

Good looking wife.
What does she say, if anything, about the flak you receive on here...?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4494 on: January 28, 2010, 02:21:40 PM »
x2 - I doubt that any of the guys trying to judge him here would ever extend the type of hospitality that Nasser has extended towards me and other friends of his, yet they try to attack his character. 

Most of the time we converse we are not talking about anything bodybuilding related, and that's why people who do not care about bodybiulding (such as my wife for example) still have  very pleasant time conversing with Nasser.  Nasser actually get annoyed and feels bored when he meets others who only talk about bodybuilding with him.  I am often amazed at the amount knowledge this man has, especially in world politics, sociology and history.

If it makes you feel any better Bob's I will buy you dinner, if you ever come out to Venice.  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4495 on: January 28, 2010, 02:23:20 PM »
Good looking wife.
What does she say, if anything, about the flak you receive on here...?

Thanks, she does not  know the extent of it but does know that I come on here and stir the pot sometimes, and she finds it funny too...as long as it's not taking much away from our time together :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4496 on: January 28, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »
Ummm No...I said I'd like to meet him. As in it would be interesting if it were to happen, not that i would go 10 minutes out of my way to make it happen.

I certainly wouldn't fly across the country with my wife in tow....that's pathetic

sure you wouldnt because you are not nasser's close friend as bobs, if you met him it would be like any other fan he uses to meet on daily bases to take a pic. with him or to get his signature..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4497 on: January 28, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »
sure you wouldnt because you are not nasser's close friend as bobs, if you met him it would be like any other fan he uses to meet on daily bases to take a pic. with him or to get his signature..

I don't want to be his friend.. I don't hang out with strange people.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4498 on: January 28, 2010, 02:25:30 PM »
If it makes you feel any better Bob's I will buy you dinner, if you ever come out to Venice.  :)

If you're implying the hospitality I'm referring to is just Nasser buying me dinner you are clueless :)

However, if you are in Venice next time we can maybe hit the gym or something, that is if you're comfortable enough showing me how you look? ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4499 on: January 28, 2010, 02:26:54 PM »
Wife getting a kiss from Sato in front of Nasser's house  :)

beautiful wife..
legendary friend..
great physique..
great mind...

=

bigbobs 8)