Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759802 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4550 on: January 28, 2010, 06:19:26 PM »
Is he? And here I thought he was a coward, hiding roach-like behind a gimmick.

Even if he were posting here not under his real name, who the fark are you to call that "cowardly?"  Do you post under your real name or ever tell anyone your real name?  No.  Yet you accuse Nasser of "hiding" and being a "coward?"  Hypocrite!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4551 on: January 28, 2010, 06:28:10 PM »
X5!

Its amazing how all these pumpkinheads have all day to type hateful messages, photoshop Nasser, and play World of Warcraft all while staying at a muscular and lean 250-270lbs (natural of course).   ::)

Feel free to come down to Gold's Venice anytime you want, and refute me. .....Of course you wont seeing how you are a faceless gimmick.  ::)

How is what I am saying so hard to believe... I am about the same height as Nasser, (5'10 and 1/2 to be exact), and Nasser outweighs me by a good 50 pounds. We seem to have similar bodyfat percentages from what I can gather from his current photos.

I could probably balloon up quite a bit more then I am, if I was also on the sauce, so how hard is that to comprehend?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4552 on: January 28, 2010, 06:32:30 PM »
And the pile keeps growing...  8)

OMG great picture!!!
TEAM Nasser

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4553 on: January 28, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »

Open Challenge to the Mantie Brigade!

I will post pics of me hitting all the 7 mandatory poses, if Sharma, and "AZN Muscle" post at least three real pictures of themselves along with a real name, and some way of verifying their information.

This of course will never happen....  :-\

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4554 on: January 28, 2010, 06:39:01 PM »
Feel free to come down to Gold's Venice anytime you want, and refute me. .....Of course you wont seeing how you are a faceless gimmick.  ::)

How is what I am saying so hard to believe... I am about the same height as Nasser, (5'10 and 1/2 to be exact), and Nasser outweighs me by a good 50 pounds. We seem to have similar bodyfat percentages from what I can gather from his current photos.

I could probably balloon up quite a bit more then I am, if I was also on the sauce, so how hard is that to comprehend?

Oh brother, did you see your name anywhere in that post Foreskin69?  Epic Team Nasser owning your mind.

Of course I believe that you are 5'10ish and 245lbs lean.  I mean the avg getbigger is 250-270lbs lean, multi-millionaire, and dates women who are only 10s.  As far as I can see, you are "below average" at your 245.  ;D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4555 on: January 28, 2010, 06:41:13 PM »

I will post pics of me hitting all the 7 mandatory poses, if Sharma, and "AZN Muscle" post at least three real pictures of themselves along with a real name, and some way of verifying their information.

Oh brother meltdown city!!!

I will stop commenting about you now as I don't want you to end up in a mental hospital.

We are compassionate individuals and would never want that even for enemies of Nasser.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4556 on: January 28, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »
OMG great picture!!!

Isn't it?  8)

Nasser is the most intelligent and unique bodybuilder ever! I'm still hugely inspired by his perfect female breast/bicep simulation - no bodybuilder in history has even been able to produce a bicep that looks exactly like a female breast!!! I challenge you to find someone else who shines in this category!

I've added a nipple (no pepperoni) to illustrate how perfect the shape truly is!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4557 on: January 28, 2010, 06:43:17 PM »
Oh brother, did you see your name anywhere in that post Foreskin69?  Epic Team Nasser owning your mind.

Of course I believe that you are 5'10ish and 245lbs lean.  I mean the avg getbigger is 250-270lbs lean, multi-millionaire, and dates women who are only 10s.  As far as I can see, you are "below average" at your 245.  ;D

Yes I am far below average...with my only dating an "8" at the moment, not having yet hit Multi-Million $$ status, and do not live in a mansion.

That said, I still am telling you the truth, and all you seem to be able to come up with, is insults....which is kind of amusing considering how much you hate negativity.  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4558 on: January 28, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
Oh brother meltdown city!!!

I will stop commenting about you now as I don't want you to end up in a mental hospital.

We are compassionate individuals and would never want that even for enemies of Nasser.

Instead of refuting any of my statements with solid, logical arguments, you simply resort to insults, and tired rhetoric. Instead of owning up to a challenge you fling a barb and run. If this is the "Nasser Way," then by all means keep it. 

You have yet to do anything to transcend cheap Gimmick status, and really aren't worth my time....  :-\

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4559 on: January 28, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »
Instead of refuting any of my statements with solid, logical arguments, you simply resort to insults, and tired rhetoric. Instead of owning up to a challenge you fling a barb and run. If this is the "Nasser Way," then by all means keep it. 

You have yet to do anything to transcend cheap Gimmick status, and really aren't worth my time....  :-\

You know how stupid you sound offering to hit "All 7 mandatory poses"?  This is an internet message board, its not that serious "tough guy". 

Oh brother, Team Nasser is lodged so deep in your mind someone better send a search and rescue team to get them out.   :D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4560 on: January 28, 2010, 06:51:00 PM »
You know how stupid you sound offering to hit "All 7 mandatory poses"?  This is an internet message board, its not that serious "tough guy". 

Oh brother, Team Nasser is lodged so deep in your mind someone better send a search and rescue team to get them out.   :D

Translated: I have nothing intelligent to say in response, so I will merely insult you.

Well played sir!  :D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4561 on: January 28, 2010, 07:02:12 PM »
X5!

Its amazing how all these pumpkinheads have all day to type hateful messages, photoshop Nasser, and play World of Warcraft all while staying at a muscular and lean 250-270lbs (natural of course).   ::)

x6!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4563 on: January 28, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »

x2

foreskin 69:
another nameless, never-was, no-hoper, wannabe loser with no life spending all his time on getbig- he will be doing the same thing in 5 years- still living at home with his parents and MAYBE working @ Mcdonalds

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4564 on: January 28, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »
how many sandows?!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4565 on: January 28, 2010, 11:49:04 PM »

and what about me?.. you said i was a gimmick although i posted 300 pics. of myself (at least) before?? :-\

have you ever posted your pic.?.. if not, does this make you automatically a gimmick? :-X

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4566 on: January 28, 2010, 11:50:38 PM »
how many sandows?!

How many do you have?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4567 on: January 29, 2010, 01:41:18 AM »
and what about me?.. you said i was a gimmick although i posted 300 pics. of myself (at least) before?? :-\

have you ever posted your pic.?.. if not, does this make you automatically a gimmick? :-X

your life is a rotten gimmick......go back to the sand lands with your manties

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4568 on: January 29, 2010, 04:01:09 AM »
bobs needs to take Nasser to the local library on his next visit to renew his library card. Try to get his reading skills back up to speed. Baby steps. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4569 on: January 29, 2010, 04:04:17 AM »
Even if he were posting here not under his real name, who the fark are you to call that "cowardly?"  Do you post under your real name or ever tell anyone your real name?  No.  Yet you accuse Nasser of "hiding" and being a "coward?"  Hypocrite!
::) stop licking his balls bitch

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4570 on: January 29, 2010, 05:27:46 AM »
“He is the most perfect Muslim whose disposition is best; and the best of you are they who behave best to their wives”
Muhammad

Bobs...my aversion is not so much towards Nasser, as it is to you and the rest of the "Team Nasser" brigade, and your insistence, to not only put the man on a lofty pedestal, but to be willing to overlook any type of objective reasoning when trying to talk about him.

You may not realize that you do this, but I assure you that you do, and I am hardly alone in this assessment.  

Of course I should probably not care about this...it is your prerogative if you wish to Deify Nasser, but since you have been posting nonstop praise/threads about the man since 06 or so, in a forum/community that does not  wish to read about his lofty accomplishments Ad Nausem, I suppose that I have a right to comment.

As for your statement....you need to seriously take a hard look at what you are saying, and see if you cant see the nonsense. He is giving back by writing a book? If his interviews on Bodybuilding.com are any indication, then all Nasser is concerned with these days, is being bitter, vindictive, and backbiting his former friends, and colleagues. This is hardly a gift to the community, but rather an outlet for his sour grapes. It isn't that his book wont be interesting, but it will be interesting, in a trashy gossip kind of way.

He is a great man, because he spends time with his dogs, and takes them for walks? Seriously Bobs?  ::) Yes...I concede to your point, and agree that this makes him a God amongst us lesser mortals.  ::)

No stop and think...what does he REALLY do that is worthy of the amazing accolades that you bestow upon him? So far the things you mention are very half ass.

Topskin's post are right on the money. Bobs and Sherief are by far the two most articulate members of Team Nasser, the only ones you can debate with and you show knowledge of what Bbing is. I won't comment too much on the latest pics but still a little: Bobs, please take a leg pic standing, would be much better and Sherief, bring down the lights, they are a bit too conveniently placed lol (good bis BTW, very good separation, tris look hard but shape is not full, your post delts are good, time to really bring up the rest of your shoulders, middle and front delts are lacking, bro).

What I don't get is the lack of objectivity when it comes to Nasser and how you guys don't sse how much it automatically backfires. The immediate reaction of a lot of people here when they see a Nasser thread is agressive because of this.
Sherief's thread about the Houston Pro win had the potential to be a good thread buyt because of the whole history with Nasser here, even that one went awry. You would have posted pics of let's say Dillett winning Grand Prix France that everyone would have praised it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4571 on: January 29, 2010, 05:37:55 AM »
Topskin's post are right on the money. Bos and Sherief are by far the two most articulate members of Team Nasser, the only ones you can debate with and you show knowledge of what Bbing is. I won't comment too much on the latest pics but still a little: Bobs, please take a leg pic standing, would be much better and Sherief, bring down the lights, they are a bit too conveniently placed lol (good bis BTW, very good separation, tris look hard but shape is not full, your post delts are good, time to really bring up the rest of your shoulders, middle and front delts are lacking, bro).

What I don't get is the lack of objectivity when it comes to Nasser and how you guys don't sse how much it automatically backfires. The immediate reaction of a lot of people here when they see a Nasser thread is agressive because of this.
Sherief's thread about the Houston Pro win had the potential to be a good thread buyt because of the whole history with Nasser here, even that one went awry. You would have posted pics of let's say Dillett winning Grand Prix France that everyone would have praised it.

do you think my front and middle shoulders are not the same level as my rear?.. i am not sure but yes you may be right.. for me my shoulders are ok, not very good like my biceps, back and abs and not weak like my lower body!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4572 on: January 29, 2010, 05:46:05 AM »
do you think my front and middle shoulders are not the same level as my rear?.. i am not sure but yes you may be right.. for me my shoulders are ok, not very good like my biceps, back and abs and not weak like my lower body!..

On your tris and bis pic, it looked like you missed both middle and front. From those pics, the front delt seems ok even though your post delt is better. Middle delt, yeah, definitely behind the rest.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4573 on: January 29, 2010, 05:54:52 AM »
On your tris and bis pic, it looked like you missed both middle and front. From those pics, the front delt seems ok even though your post delt is better. Middle delt, yeah, definitely behind the rest.

actually in this tri pic. as well as the side chest i was not pumped, i mean my muscles were relaxed but in the most mascular i was in my gym training so looked fuller ;).. thx morta!..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4574 on: January 29, 2010, 06:17:28 AM »
Aw, what's the matter, bobs? Nasser can call us names, but he himself can't take it!? Talk about a cowardly roach.