Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759841 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4600 on: January 29, 2010, 08:52:14 PM »
Anyone can be a "permabulker".  Its pretty easy, all you have to do is lift and eat everything in sight.

Getting cut up is MUCH harder because it takes diet and discipline.

Sherieef, Bigbobs, Nasser etc can easily look like you, all they would have to do is cut the cardio and eat at McDonald's all day long and not give a shit. 

But can you get as defined and separated as them?  Nope.  Your lack of willpower is sickening.

From that pic you posted a while ago (which for some reason I can't find now) I saw ZERO definition and a gut.

If you can't see your abs, you are fat.  Pretty simple definition.

are you talking about this pic. my friend ;D.. after BONES epic funny pics. this pic. of gronk has become the new mocking stock of the board.. like bones he posted it expecting to get great comments but even the idiots of GB who always support any one against team nasser couldnt say one good word!!..  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4601 on: January 29, 2010, 08:56:58 PM »
from this pic. it's clear that gronk has big undetailed biceps, small forearm for his upper arm.. relatively very small soft chest and i believe he has gyno which he tried to hide by resting his right hand on his midsection.. big belly and of course a small brain!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4602 on: January 29, 2010, 09:25:24 PM »
ha ha ha....the tiny tits are at it again.

So to get rid of gyno you  put your hand on your hip?  Bodybuilders the world over thank you for the cure to gyno, you fucking idiot.

Bobs is softer than i am and he weighs 45 lbs less, and he juices. So....yeah, anybody can be my size :rolleyes:

Shareef doesn,t even look like he works out and he's got bigger hips than a Mexican chick that had 12 children. and when he steps out from under his magic light......what little muscularity he pretends to have disappears. thqt's what happens when you are puny

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4603 on: January 29, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
Instead of Shareeef i'll call you Shakira....cuz those hips don't lie

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4604 on: January 29, 2010, 09:41:54 PM »
Instead of Shareeef i'll call you Shakira....cuz those hips don't lie

I am beginning to think that you are right, and that there is no point, in trying to have a civil, or objective debate with Team Nasser....one is more likely to broker  peace treaties in the middle east, or get Hulkster to worship Dorian, then getting an intelligent thoughtful response, from this "Team."  :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4605 on: January 29, 2010, 09:42:59 PM »
ha ha ha....the tiny tits are at it again.

So to get rid of gyno you  put your hand on your hip?  Bodybuilders the world over thank you for the cure to gyno, you fucking idiot.

Bobs is softer than i am and he weighs 45 lbs less, and he juices. So....yeah, anybody can be my size :rolleyes:

Shareef doesn,t even look like he works out and he's got bigger hips than a Mexican chick that had 12 children. and when he steps out from under his magic light......what little muscularity he pretends to have disappears. thqt's what happens when you are puny

i have big hips?!!! ::)  :-\.. actually my hips are relatively small!.. but my waits is very small so may be it makes my hips look wider than they really are!!.. but i dont think anyone agrees with you in this mr. big belly..

sure if someone with a gyno like you puts his hand on his hip he will reduce his gyno a little bit.. it works for a photo but in reality you will never be able to hide it, sorry!..

if i am shakira you are queen latifa :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4606 on: January 29, 2010, 09:50:38 PM »
you have a disgusting physique. and big hips, your waist isn't small.

in short (haha) you have zero potential for ever looking thick and powerful, you will always be a wiry little spider monkey that steals fruit to survive.

big deal Shakira.....you can see your abs a little (under the 6000 watt light as usual)...,.nothing else on you looks even remotely impressive...you are the definition of a tiny tit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4607 on: January 29, 2010, 09:55:38 PM »
Funny but Ronnie Coleman's gyno didn't go away when he put his hand in his hip.....keep reaching for straws Aladdin

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4608 on: January 29, 2010, 09:59:14 PM »
are you talking about this pic. my friend ;D.. after BONES epic funny pics. this pic. of gronk has become the new mocking stock of the board.. like bones he posted it expecting to get great comments but even the idiots of GB who always support any one against team nasser couldnt say one good word!!..  :D

Oh brother its funny how that fat tv repairman posted that pic and subjected himself to self-ownage!

He calls everyone else who is leaner and has better physiques than him "tiny tits".  ::)

Yet his photo shows not a single ab or defined part just a mass of blubber.

I hope he delivers extra tvs every day (3x at least) to save up for some lasik eye surgery to repair his vision, because his eyes are definitely not working!    

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4609 on: January 29, 2010, 10:04:32 PM »
you have a disgusting physique. and big hips, your waist isn't small.

in short (haha) you have zero potential for ever looking thick and powerful, you will always be a wiry little spider monkey that steals fruit to survive.

big deal Shakira.....you can see your abs a little (under the 6000 watt light as usual)...,.nothing else on you looks even remotely impressive...you are the definition of a tiny tit

bravo gronk this is the ONLY way to hide your gyno ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4610 on: January 29, 2010, 10:06:51 PM »
Oh brother its funny how that fat tv repairman posted that pic and subjected himself to self-ownage!

He calls everyone else who is leaner and has better physiques than him "tiny tits".  ::)

Yet his photo shows not a single ab or defined part just a mass of blubber.

I hope he delivers extra tvs every day (3x at least) to save up for some lasik eye surgery to repair his vision, because his eyes are definitely not working!    

totally right!!.. his has bad eyes and also bad cheap mirror that doesnt help his bad eyes to see the reality and of course a very bad low MP phone camera ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4611 on: January 29, 2010, 10:10:55 PM »
Better physique...LOLOL.

I'd shoot myself in the face with a nail gun if i had either one of their small ugly bodies. they both have terrible genetics and should think about taking up knitting

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4612 on: January 29, 2010, 10:12:27 PM »
according to gronk my waist is not small and my hips are big and he has no gyno but the 3 pics. below prove him wrong :-X

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4613 on: January 29, 2010, 10:12:50 PM »
Better physique...LOLOL.

I'd shoot myself in the face with a nail gun if i had either one of their small ugly bodies. they both have terrible genetics and should think about taking up knitting

My girlfriend is obsessed with knitting, and is trying to get me interested. I am open minded, but in this case I am just not having it!  >:(

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4614 on: January 29, 2010, 10:15:13 PM »
Better physique...LOLOL.

i agree and my first piece will be a new bra fro you my friend to cover your gyno ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4615 on: January 29, 2010, 10:17:56 PM »
i agree and my first piece will be a new bra fro you my friend to cover your gyno ;D

You have good shape, but are in dire need of more size, especially in your legs. Put on some size, you will be formidable, for sure.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4616 on: January 29, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »
i'm glad you agree....it's good to know ones limitations.  gyno....lol. you are truly an idiot

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4617 on: January 29, 2010, 10:27:39 PM »
You have good shape, but are in dire need of more size, especially in your legs. Put on some size, you will be formidable, for sure.

thx.. these pics were 8 years ago, i was just showing mr. big belly that i have no big hips and that my waist is small!!.. my legs now are much better and bigger..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4618 on: January 29, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »
i'm glad you agree....it's good to know ones limitations.  gyno....lol. you are truly an idiot

boooohaaahahahahaaaa look who is talking, the guy who campares himself to bb legends :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4619 on: January 29, 2010, 10:33:17 PM »
seriously i believe i carry more muscles than gronk if we consider hight and weight differnces.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4620 on: January 29, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »
according to gronk my waist is not small and my hips are big and he has no gyno but the 3 pics. below prove him wrong :-X

Sherief you look fantastic in those pictures!  I am sure you get lusted for by beautiful female admirers daily (3x at least!).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4621 on: January 29, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »
You are the most delusional person on this board.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4622 on: January 29, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »
You are the most delusional person on this board.

Hahahaha if you think this is better than Nasser's physique, I think that makes you the most delusional.

Nasser is a bodybuilding legend with many contest wins.

The only contest you could win is maybe a Hotdog Eating contest (no homo)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4623 on: January 29, 2010, 10:56:08 PM »
Hahahaha if you think this is better than Nasser's physique, I think that makes you the most delusional.

Nasser is a bodybuilding legend with many contest wins.

The only contest you could win is maybe a Hotdog Eating contest (no homo)

haaaaahhhaa.. and the contest of the biggest bra ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4624 on: January 30, 2010, 03:33:57 AM »
Where's Nasser? Anybody seen that cowardly roach Nasser?