Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759812 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4650 on: January 30, 2010, 10:19:20 PM »
Oh no you don't have to send me anything!  

I hear some barking in the background (not sure if you can hear it) because it is kind of faint ;)  However, some dog is barking that Nasser's book will never come out.  Despite the faint barking, I can assure you that it will come out and you will have an autographed copy.  
You say Nasser is on here under a name that is not his own!? Wow. That would take an act of cowardly roachment. I wouldn't have figured he do that except, like, he did put oil in his in shoulders and arms and stuff and that's basically lying to people. So I understand why you lie for him.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4651 on: January 30, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »
I really appreciate that Bigbobs! Just let me know when to send the money and please let Nasser sign it.  :) I know how publishing can go and  totally understand that but once again, that is publishing.  ;)
Hmm. Publishing these days is in the shitter. 'Course, if you knew anything about the business, you'd know that Doug_Steele. Any one else's dick you want to suck? 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4652 on: January 30, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »
props bob with your pics and hours of entertainment... any news of nasser coming back to compete?? or has he quit?

Thanks mobil.  He has no plans to come back at the moment.  He discusses the reasons why in the book.

Hmm. Publishing these days is in the shitter. 'Course, if you knew anything about the business, you'd know that Doug_Steele. Any one else's dick you want to suck? 

Chimps is reaching new lows of now attacking non-team Nasser members simply for their fanship.  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4653 on: January 30, 2010, 10:30:10 PM »
Thanks mobil.  He has no plans to come back at the moment.  He discusses the reasons why in the book.

Chimps is reaching new lows of now attacking non-team Nasser members simply for their fanship.  :-\
Nope. lying bobs is striving to smear people who try to keep things straight. where's sharma, bobs? that fat piece of lying shit? where is he?    :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4654 on: January 30, 2010, 10:35:11 PM »
The important thing to remember is Nasser was a weak trainer and blatantly abused synthol. He was marked down for this but Team Ball-Licking doesn't like talking about that. he was weak-willed and resorted to cheating

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4655 on: January 30, 2010, 10:44:39 PM »
Indeed. Even in his mid-40's he still can't set foot in a gym without being on drugs. what a pathetic excuse for a human.

And I have it on very good authority that Nasser is on Getbig "A lot"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4656 on: January 30, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »
Indeed. Even in his mid-40's he still can't set foot in a gym without being on drugs. what a pathetic excuse for a human.

And I have it on very good authority that Nasser is on Getbig "A lot"
I've heard Nasser hasn't lifted and honest weight in his life. Went straight from steroids in uni to living in San Diego by the porous border.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4657 on: January 30, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »
The two biggest Nasser-induced meltdowners posting on this very page :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4658 on: January 30, 2010, 11:04:55 PM »
Meltdown? Okay P- nipples....whatever you say. Nasser was an oil bag and deserves to be ridiculed. I find it amusing that the one guy you tools hold up as a paradigm of integrity was one of the first top-name guys to step onstage loaded with oil. ahhhh....the irony

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4659 on: January 30, 2010, 11:10:46 PM »
Meltdown? Okay P- nipples....whatever you say. Nasser was an oil bag and deserves to be ridiculed. I find it amusing that the one guy you tools hold up as a paradigm of integrity was one of the first top-name guys to step onstage loaded with oil. ahhhh....the irony

Yes, meltdown.  Because not even a few weeks ago you had posted positively towards me and Sherief, complimenting both of us, yet since the recent events (you posting your topless picture and Nasser saying he doesnt want to meet you) you have been posting in a very angry tone and trying to attack both of us. 

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4660 on: January 30, 2010, 11:14:44 PM »
Yes, meltdown.  Because not even a few weeks ago you had posted positively towards me and Sherief, complimenting both of us, yet since the recent events (you posting your topless picture and Nasser saying he doesnt want to meet you) you have been posting in a very angry tone and trying to attack both of us. 

Why would he meet Alex but not Groink?  Alex talked alot of shit as well.  Is it because Groink is about the same size as Nasser but a natural?  When is that book coming out? should be a great read.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4661 on: January 30, 2010, 11:19:37 PM »
Why would he meet Alex but not Groink?  Alex talked alot of shit as well.  Is it because Groink is about the same size as Nasser but a natural?  When is that book coming out? should be a great read.

Number of reasons, biggest one is that Alex does not argue for pages and pages if someone points out a minor criticism in his physique, which shows he is not insecure like Gronk.  He also does not compare himself to other top pros or claim to have better genetics than them.  Alex also messaged a few times that he would like to meet me and Nasser (after our first visit).  Alex talked shit at times but also posted positively at other times, and it seemed as though he was just having fun when posting negatively and not really getting angry.

Book is probably coming out before the summer.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4662 on: January 30, 2010, 11:24:01 PM »
LOL......I posted that I'd like to meet Nasser because it would be interesting. Bobs interprets that as if I have my walls covered in Nasser posters, wear his used underwear, and I'm ready to drag my girlfrienn across the country to pay to hang out with. Sorry Bobs but we are all not like you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4663 on: January 30, 2010, 11:26:03 PM »
LOL......I posted that I'd like to meet Nasser because it would be interesting. Bobs interprets that as if I have my walls covered in Nasser posters, wear his used underwear, and I'm ready to drag my girlfrienn across the country to pay to hang out with. Sorry Bobs but we are all not like you.

I never said any of those things.

And brutal refusing to address the rest of my post.  Why you have been so negative and angry in the last week compared to prior, where you used to actually compliment me and Sherief?  If that's not a meltdown then what is it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4664 on: January 30, 2010, 11:33:01 PM »
Because I feel like messing with you guys.

I'm not angry, nor do I care what was said about my pic.....I expected worse actually. I get many compliments on my build daily at my gym from people who see me in person. I really don't put much stock in what is said here...it's freaking Getbig.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4665 on: January 30, 2010, 11:50:05 PM »
I get many compliments on my build daily at my gym from people who see me in person. I really don't put much stock in what is said here...it's freaking Getbig.

People at the gym and outside are more realistic critics than the average getbigger, so I also get complimented all the time in real life. 

Nasser, on the other hand, gets approached and complimented daily by people who know who he is, whether he is at the gym, getting groceries, having dinner, etc.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4666 on: January 31, 2010, 05:48:23 AM »
People at the gym and outside are more realistic critics than the average getbigger, so I also get complimented all the time in real life. 

Nasser, on the other hand, gets approached and complimented daily by people who know who he is, whether he is at the gym, getting groceries, having dinner, etc.
Team ego. Oh brother.  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4667 on: January 31, 2010, 07:58:04 AM »
Because I feel like messing with you guys.

I'm not angry, nor do I care what was said about my pic.....I expected worse actually. I get many compliments on my build daily at my gym from people who see me in person. I really don't put much stock in what is said here...it's freaking Getbig.

we like you gronk and as your friends we just like to cover your weakness :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4668 on: January 31, 2010, 07:59:49 AM »
with this bra you dont have to put your hand on your hip to hide your gyno the next time you take a pic. ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4669 on: January 31, 2010, 08:20:32 AM »

Does Nasser have a board/forum on his website? If he does, wouldn't it be better to have your team headquartered over there, instead of the trenches of Getbig? Seems it would solve a lot of the strife that is going on here.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4670 on: January 31, 2010, 08:22:49 AM »

Does Nasser have a board/forum on his website? If he does, wouldn't it be better to have your team headquartered over there, instead of the trenches of Getbig? Seems it would solve a lot of the strife that is going on here.

actually it wouldl decrease your posting rate here in a very big way since 90% of your posts are about nasser :-X

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4671 on: January 31, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »
actually it wouldl decrease your posting rate here in a very big way since 90% of your posts are about nasser :-X

Since you and the rest of your team hate my posts anyway, why is this a bad thing? See... everyone wins! Now move along and take the rest of the brigade with you....

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4672 on: January 31, 2010, 08:33:41 AM »
Since you and the rest of your team hate my posts anyway, why is this a bad thing? See... everyone wins! Now move along and take the rest of the brigade with you....

i dont hate your posts at all.. but you wished to get team nasser out of GB because you saw our threads stupid.. i just found this very strange since you post in nasser's threads every day more than other threads!!.. if you dont like arguments about nasser just dont enter threads about him!!..

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4673 on: January 31, 2010, 08:47:40 AM »
i dont hate your posts at all.. but you wished to get team nasser out of GB because you saw our threads stupid.. i just found this very strange since you post in nasser's threads every day more than other threads!!.. if you dont like arguments about nasser just dont enter threads about him!!..

I admit that I have been pulled into a black hole, and have been spending way too much time arguing with you people. Luckily i do it on company time, and get paid for it.

Many people started to leave this board, around the same time that Bluto started your Team, as they were tired of constantly running into praise for Nasser around every corner.

It seems like a pro-nasser forum, (such as a website dedicated to him), would be a better outlet.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4674 on: January 31, 2010, 08:51:12 AM »
I admit that I have been pulled into a black hole, and have been spending way too much time arguing with you people. Luckily i do it on company time, and get paid for it.

Many people started to leave this board, around the same time that Bluto started your Team, as they were tired of constantly running into praise for Nasser around every corner.

It seems like a pro-nasser forum, (such as a website dedicated to him), would be a better outlet.

but i am sure if this happens we will see you there too ;D..

actually you are not smart to think that anyone left GB because of posts about nasser!!.. there are a lot of ppl here who dont like nasser's threads and just avoid them and these ppl have all my respect!!..