Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 764274 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5300 on: February 25, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »
To retain some size. He's been big for 2 decades. He would not want to shrink down to normal size.

He's a bodybuilder, his whole self-image and identity revolves around being a big person.

Given his age and years of taking AAS he would struggle to retain any mass. It's unlikely his system would even produce low/normal levels of test on its own.

Not being nasty, flaming, or anything. Nasser would probably admit this himself.

But what about all those who, when they see pics of greatly deflated pros, get all defensive and argue that all these guys have to do is eat properly and train (without using any drugs) and they'd still basically maintain their beastly physiques?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5301 on: February 25, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »
Here comes Team Towelhead to engage in their daily session of " who can suck Nasser's asshole harder"  HA HA HA HA HA...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5302 on: February 25, 2010, 01:09:56 PM »
Here comes Team Towelhead to engage in their daily session of " who can suck Nasser's asshole harder"  HA HA HA HA HA...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5303 on: February 25, 2010, 02:31:55 PM »
dude in your avater you seem really big .... you must be on fucking 3 grams of test

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5304 on: February 25, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
Here comes Team Towelhead to engage in their daily session of " who can suck Nasser's asshole harder"  HA HA HA HA HA...

I feel sorry for you delusional TV repairman.

When you see someone being praised you go out of your way to post hateful comments and try to bring them down.

You truly must live an unhappy existence with all that hatred and jealousy in your heart.

Instead of trying to attack and insult people who have accomplished more than you, you should be motivated to emulate their example and try to work harder every day in your own life to create a better situation for yourself.

That is the mantra of the 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. O and Team Nasser.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5305 on: February 25, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »
dude in your avater you seem really big .... you must be on fucking 3 grams of test
Groink has bigger arms than Nasser

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5306 on: February 25, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »
Groink has bigger arms than Nasser

I am awaiting Groink's book!!  :D
D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5307 on: February 25, 2010, 02:46:25 PM »
I am awaiting Groink's book!!  :D

Why, is your TV in need of repair?  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5308 on: February 25, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »
Why, is your TV in need of repair?  :D

Can he fix a couple of flat screen's??  ???

Groink's book is going to be a Top Ten Best Seller.  ;)
D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5309 on: February 25, 2010, 03:07:24 PM »
On with the 200 pic celebration, on to some memorable magazine covers plastered with Nasser that can be found in the homes of millions of people around the world.

113/200:  Perhaps Sherief can translate this when he is back from his business trip to Dubai, or KSA if he reads this

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5310 on: February 25, 2010, 03:12:37 PM »
114/200

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5311 on: February 25, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
115/200:  Nasser owning Yates in the most muscular shot

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5312 on: February 25, 2010, 03:18:19 PM »
I feel sorry for you delusional TV repairman.

When you see someone being praised you go out of your way to post hateful comments and try to bring them down.

You truly must live an unhappy existence with all that hatred and jealousy in your heart.

Instead of trying to attack and insult people who have accomplished more than you, you should be motivated to emulate their example and try to work harder every day in your own life to create a better situation for yourself.

That is the mantra of the 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. O and Team Nasser.

x2!
AZN bringing the hurtful truth to Groink yet again.

unfortunately, Groink will be relegated to his pitiful existence for the rest of his life.
never savoring the joys of living life to the full.
stuck in a dead end job,

never achieved anything, never will, an anonymous no hoper full of hate and jealousy................ . and so it goes.........

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5313 on: February 25, 2010, 03:19:07 PM »
115/200:  Nasser owning Yates in the most muscular shot
Who won this one?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5314 on: February 25, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »
Team Towelhead in full anus-lick mode now.  I never miss the irony of a couple anonymous turds telling me how miserable my life is LOLOL.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5315 on: February 25, 2010, 07:39:21 PM »
x2!
AZN bringing the hurtful truth to Groink yet again.

unfortunately, Groink will be relegated to his pitiful existence for the rest of his life.
never savoring the joys of living life to the full.
stuck in a dead end job,

never achieved anything, never will, an anonymous no hoper full of hate and jealousy................ . and so it goes.........

all praise TEAM Nasser and The Wizard of Truth living the life of a king.

TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5316 on: February 25, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »
Do you guys draw straws or something to see which one of you brown guys gets to swallow Nassers load?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5317 on: February 25, 2010, 11:53:56 PM »
Groink! how's the book coming along!?!

Just got off the phone with Nasser and he is writing like hell to ensure his comes out first...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5318 on: February 26, 2010, 12:21:28 AM »
I for one appreciate what bigbobs is sharing. I don't see any other pro, current or former doing that on getbig.

Hey Bobs, could you ask Nasser if it is true that Vince Taylor would sometimes eat like this ?

lite breakfast, in the afternoon a burger and a budlight, and a steak at night ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5319 on: February 26, 2010, 01:10:19 AM »
On with the 200 pic celebration, on to some memorable magazine covers plastered with Nasser that can be found in the homes of millions of people around the world.

113/200:  Perhaps Sherief can translate this when he is back from his business trip to Dubai, or KSA if he reads this

great pics bobs!!.. especially those of nasser's old contests, i am sure this is the first time these rare pics are uploaded on the net, but of course not the last time.. soon you will find many bb forums sharing them..

as for this one, nothing is written on the cover except the name of the magazine with is "negoum el-reyada" (translation = sports starts).. it's a lebnanese bb magazine but to be honest it's poor in both shape and content.. also on the cover nasser's name is written as "nasser el-sonbaty 3rd place at olympia 95".. and the date of the issue (dec. 1995).. seems they were still waiting for the olympia pics so they used one of his previous contests pics (noc 94)  :D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5320 on: February 26, 2010, 05:49:10 AM »
here's a pic of nasser smiling for his fans...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5321 on: February 26, 2010, 05:58:15 AM »
Groink! how's the book coming along!?!

Just got off the phone with Nasser and he is writing like hell to ensure his comes out first...
Groink's writing a book now!? Ya know, despite Nasser's 4-year head start and even if he uses all the colours that Crayola offers, I'm sure Groink can pick up a few #2 pencils and be finished waaaaay before Nasser.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5322 on: February 26, 2010, 06:00:43 AM »
Groink's writing a book now!? Ya know, despite Nasser's 4-year head start and even if he uses all the colours that Crayola offers, I'm sure Groink can pick up a few #2 pencils and be finished waaaaay before Nasser.   
;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5323 on: February 26, 2010, 12:17:01 PM »
I for one appreciate what bigbobs is sharing. I don't see any other pro, current or former doing that on getbig.

Thanks Sev, we also appreciate your posts owning the delusionites and non-picture posters on this site :)

Hey Bobs, could you ask Nasser if it is true that Vince Taylor would sometimes eat like this ?

lite breakfast, in the afternoon a burger and a budlight, and a steak at night ?

I'll ask but it would not surprise me at all.  Even Nasser one some days only ate 100 grams of protein (but on most days of course he ate much more). Many pro's don't pay very close attention to what they eat each day in the offseason, so some days will end up eating a lot and other days not as much, or some days not as much protein but lots of carbs.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5324 on: February 26, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »
116 and 117/200:  More coverage of Nasser's incredible most muscular pose, hands clasped version