Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759803 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5375 on: March 03, 2010, 12:31:40 AM »
(No homo)

You forgot to add that Gene.  ;)

you said before you would post your pic. to show how you look like young nasser!!.. where is the pic. man?..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5376 on: March 03, 2010, 12:36:08 AM »
you said before you would post your pic. to show how you look like young nasser!!.. where is the pic. man?..
I know, I don't have a scanner at home so I will have to do it at the University maybe or even Kinkos, I haven't forgotten. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5377 on: March 03, 2010, 02:28:49 AM »
I know, I don't have a scanner at home so I will have to do it at the University maybe or even Kinkos, I haven't forgotten. 

no need to scan, you can take a new pic. with your mob. or wait for your egyptian GF to take a pic. of you with a good cam (gronk style);D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5378 on: March 03, 2010, 05:55:09 AM »
no need to scan, you can take a new pic. with your mob. or wait for your egyptian GF to take a pic. of you with a good cam (gronk style);D
Well I looked a lot more like him when I was 21 (28 now) so I have this one pic that I was gonna show for the comparison.  Plus I had the trademark round rimmed Nasser style glasses back then (contacts now)!  Not saying we look like twins, but younger pics are kinda similar...I would never put myself on the same level as the wizard of truth.   ;) 

I'm not exactly sure what Groink style is? 

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5379 on: March 04, 2010, 01:51:01 AM »

Here's Nasser the animal lover having some fun!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5380 on: March 04, 2010, 01:52:47 AM »
Well I looked a lot more like him when I was 21 (28 now) so I have this one pic that I was gonna show for the comparison.  Plus I had the trademark round rimmed Nasser style glasses back then (contacts now)!  Not saying we look like twins, but younger pics are kinda similar...I would never put myself on the same level as the wizard of truth.   ;) 

Groink style is being huge and muscular and good looking  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5381 on: March 04, 2010, 02:15:27 AM »

it's a joke because gronk always takes unclear pictures of himself with his poor mob. phone and when you ask him to take a better quality pics. he says "oh ok i will wait for my GF to do that with a good camera"!!.. the funny thing is that he said this so many times but it never happened so may be his GF refused to help him in that or he found out that good quality pics. exposed his flaws more so decided to keep using his poor mob. :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5382 on: March 04, 2010, 02:16:18 AM »
Here's Nasser the animal lover having some fun!!!

great to see you with nasser in a pic. :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5383 on: March 04, 2010, 02:22:33 AM »
great to see you with nasser in a pic. :-X

lol

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5384 on: March 04, 2010, 06:36:38 AM »
owned... you called Shrek Nasser...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5385 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
A few more Flex covers (126 and 127) - btw second pic is insane!  :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5386 on: March 04, 2010, 11:45:22 AM »
128/200:  Another Arabic cover - with a side chest shot just before his 95 transformation

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #5387 on: March 04, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »
128/200:  Another Arabic cover - with a side chest shot just before his 95 transformation

He looked fantastic before he took his bulking to the next level, very aesthetic.

Should have beat Dorian the trainwreck a few times at worst.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5388 on: March 05, 2010, 01:04:14 PM »
129:  Another cover of a Japanese mag.

130 and 131: More Flex mags.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5389 on: March 05, 2010, 01:25:23 PM »
Hey bobs...serious question.

I know you and Nasser have talked extensively about his career.....have you ever asked him why he went the Synthol route towards the end of his competition days?

It really was the beginning of the end for him and tarnished his reputation as well as hastened his exit from the sport.

Has he ever said why he did it? was it out of desperation?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #5390 on: March 05, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

I know you and Nasser have talked extensively about his career.....have you ever asked him why he went the Synthol route towards the end of his competition days?

It really was the beginning of the end for him and tarnished his reputation as well as hastened his exit from the sport.

great question

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5391 on: March 05, 2010, 06:28:06 PM »

Hey Groink...serious question.  What causes your belly button to stick out? :)

Jokes aside though, your questions have already been answered many times. All pros of his time took synthol or escecline, even from the time earlier in his career.  Not just him.  The lumps that formed later in his career were scar tissue buildup, not oil. 

He still enjoys a great reputation with tons of fan mail daily, posters of him put up in gyms and homes all over the world, greeted daily by fans, etc.  And anyone who knows Nasser even a little bit personally would never even put "desperation" and Nasser in the same sentence.  He has a very intense "I dont give a fuck" type of attitude

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5392 on: March 05, 2010, 06:36:25 PM »

Jokes aside though, your questions have already been answered many times. All pros of his time took synthol or escecline, even from the time earlier in his career.  Not just him.  The lumps that formed later in his career were scar tissue buildup, not oil. 

He still enjoys a great reputation with tons of fan mail daily, posters of him put up in gyms and homes all over the world, greeted daily by fans, etc.  And anyone who knows Nasser even a little bit personally would never even put "desperation" and Nasser in the same sentence.  He has a very intense "I dont give a fuck" type of attitude

he sells manties to fags for rent money..

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5393 on: March 05, 2010, 06:46:13 PM »
when is his book coming out, I think I will buy it? Need a good read.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5394 on: March 05, 2010, 07:10:32 PM »
ok this shit thread about the cross-eyed one must stop since it is disturbing the space time continuum- too much faggotery does that- which may lead to the real 2012.

as such i will now reserve at least 20 mins of my day to sabotage this thread. Ignoring it, is futile,  as shit  piles on shit and we now have  238 pages of shyte. No i am not starting right away, as i have great weekend coming and 2012 is far away, but beware next week my constant actions against the cross-eyed one will begin. I cant promise the gay dedication of their fans so I would appreciate if others could join in just posting crap about the 4-eyed fuck living in a cali trailer park with a sexually abused dog sato. Now i could report him right away to some animal cruelty agency for sexual and psychological abuse of Sato, Bigbobs and other Nasserites animals , but that would be underhanded.

Instead I ask you to try to make sure that that least 50% of posts about this degenerate are negative. Factual truth is not of the essence since nasserites live in a fact free universe. so feel free to make up the most outrageous accusations and lies (nasser was supposed to fly from Berlin in 9/11 etc) since in nasser world lie is truth. the objective is that at least 50% of the posts are anti the 4-eyed one so that is legacy in getbig is poisoned forever.

i know i ask for a lot, but what is the alternative: that the best board reports how good the backless one was, and how many olympias he lost because of his ethnic background ( 4 eye, hated by all, full blown retard with inflated self-beliefs)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5395 on: March 05, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »

on the other hand we have gronk the alpha guy who enjoys life too as he scares ppl when he visits them :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5396 on: March 05, 2010, 08:10:54 PM »

LOL...that's what you guys are reduced to....comments on a belly button. Please stop...you are hurting my feelings ::)

Jokes aside.....I don't agree with your statement....Nasser is the first Elite-level BBer that got marked down  for Synthol abuse. There were a few that obviously abused it in that time frame..Ernie Taylor and Manfred Hoerbel come to mind...but never anyone of Nasser's stature.

i remember the audience laughing at his deformed rear delts at the 98 Olympia. and I'm not kidding or trying to be a dick....people WERE commenting

I used desperation in that it was apparent to Nasser that he was never going to have an Olympia worthy back and biceps.... so he made a bad choice in going overboard with the oil.

All kidding aside i'm sure he regrets it, because he's got the "oilbag" rep now from an ill-advised choice he made late in his career.

He should have never listened to Milos...it was a costly mistake.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5397 on: March 05, 2010, 08:14:42 PM »
LOL...that's what you guys are reduced to....comments on a belly button. Please stop...you are hurting my feelings ::)

Jokes aside.....I don't agree with your statement....Nasser is the first Elite-level BBer that got marked down  for Synthol abuse. There were a few that obviously abused it in that time frame..Ernie Taylor and Manfred Hoerbel come to mind...but never anyone of Nasser's stature.

i remember the audience laughing at his deformed rear delts at the 98 Olympia. and I'm not kidding or trying to be a dick....people WERE commenting

I used desperation in that it was apparent to Nasser that he was never going to have an Olympia worthy back and biceps.... so he made a bad choice in going overboard with the oil.

All kidding aside i'm sure he regrets it, because he's got the "oilbag" rep now from an ill-advised choice he made late in his career.

He should have never listened to Milos...it was a costly mistake.

are you saying nasser's biceps were not good?!!.. at his best his biceps were better than most if not all other top pros in the 90s..

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5398 on: March 05, 2010, 08:24:29 PM »
Nasserites

nasser is known for being a wife-beater how can you admire such a coward?
he is probably a dog-beater too. Big bogs did the 4 eyed one ever hit sato in ur magnificent presence?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5399 on: March 05, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »
Nasserites

nasser is known for being a wife-beater how can you admire such a coward?
he is probably a dog-beater too. Big bogs did the 4 eyed one ever hit sato in ur magnificent presence?

shut up stupid gimmick :-\