Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759878 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5500 on: March 07, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
:D

Lots of love in this thread  ;D

Nasser is worshipped by some dudes. End of story. He was one of the best at that time

I don't think it's really about Nasser per se, but rather Middle Eastern superiority  :-X

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5501 on: March 07, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »
Actually the thread is a very positive and fantastic thread that celebrates bodybuilding, heroes, superior genetics, the fusion of intelligence and muscle. This is thread about and for real men.

It is occasionally taken off track by failures and bitter, bitter men who have amounted to a big, fat zero. We enjoy to laugh at them and indulge their jealous and spoilt games but we NEVER lose sight that this is about a great man and his greatness is what irks and frustrates the lesser men who lurk in their shadowy shitholes.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5502 on: March 07, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »
Actually the thread is a very positive and fantastic thread that celebrates bodybuilding, heroes, superior genetics, the fusion of intelligence and muscle. This is thread about and for real men.

It is occasionally taken off track by failures and bitter, bitter men who have amounted to a big, fat zero. We enjoy to laugh at them and indulge their jealous and spoilt games but we NEVER lose sight that this is about a great man and his greatness is what irks and frustrates the lesser men who lurk in their shadowy shitholes.

LOL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5503 on: March 07, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »

real men do not worship another man ;)

there is a fine line between admiring what Nasser acomplished and his build and worshipping ... and there are some people here who overstepped that line by a few hundred miles  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5504 on: March 07, 2010, 10:08:48 AM »

LOLOL...you can't make this shit up.

The funny thing is.....HE"S SERIOUS  ;D ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5505 on: March 07, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »
real men do not worship another man ;)

there is a fine line between admiring what Nasser acomplished and his build and worshipping ... and there are some people here who overstepped that line by a few hundred miles  ;D

no one worships nasser sev!!.. you as everybody here know well that we sometimes like to exaggerate things just for fun..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5506 on: March 07, 2010, 02:13:34 PM »
no one worships nasser sev!!.. you as everybody here know well that we sometimes like to exaggerate things just for fun..
222 pages is labouring that point.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5507 on: March 07, 2010, 02:20:22 PM »

Nah....this isn't worship.

And Nasser just liked to "lift weights a little"  ::) ::)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #5508 on: March 07, 2010, 04:52:44 PM »

Agreed, If these people don't like Nasser, they shouldn't view a thread (multiple times) based on him and his pictures/accomplishments. They pretend not to care and to be above everyone else, but if that were true they would just leave the thread and stop bitching

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5509 on: March 07, 2010, 05:15:19 PM »
more nasser pix plz!
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5510 on: March 07, 2010, 05:51:45 PM »
TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5511 on: March 07, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »
Team Nasser is a bunch of little twirps who think they are bigger than they are.

The worst has to be sharif...constantly going on and on about "the front of his biceps" or "the outer head of his deltoid is clearly visible in this picture"

What a delusional fool....he has no muscles  ::)

It makes me laugh when he compares his feeble body to mine

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5512 on: March 07, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »

The weirdest part is you coming back here over and over again, telling everyone how excellent you are. You must be incredibly insecure about yourself. Sad sad sad....  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5513 on: March 07, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
The weirdest part is you coming back here over and over again, telling everyone how excellent you are. You must be incredibly insecure about yourself. Sad sad sad....  :-\

and you respond like clockwork to every post I make.

I'm totally secure...if you looked half as good as me you would know what total confidence feels like

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5514 on: March 07, 2010, 07:34:27 PM »
I'm totally secure...if you looked half as good as me you would know what total confidence feels like

Oh gee, thanks for telling us you're secure and complementing yourself again - sure signs of being 100% secure!!  ::)

You remind me of derek anthony and squadfather - creating the ultimate loser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5515 on: March 07, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »
Oh gee, thanks for telling us you're secure and complementing yourself again - sure signs of being 100% secure!!  ::)

You remind me of derek anthony and squadfather - creating the ultimate loser

It's called being happy with yourself.

I'm done wasting my time with you...it's very boring

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5516 on: March 07, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »
It's called being happy with yourself.
Since when has bragging had anything to do with happiness? It's a sure sign is insecurity. I mean.. you coming here and blaming your physique is better than Nasser's is laughable. Get real! Do you realize how idiotic it makes you look like? I bet you're also better than Levrone, Wheeler, Dennis James, Melvin Anthony etc.? Bold claims from an internet warrior that has posted one blurry shot of his arm pushed against the torso to make it bigger LOL LOL LOL!!!!

I'm done wasting my time with you...it's very boring

Great! Stay away and thanks for playing  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5517 on: March 07, 2010, 07:45:09 PM »
Since when has bragging had anything to do with happiness? It's a sure sign is insecurity. I mean.. you coming here and blaming your physique is better than Nasser's is laughable. Get real! Do you realize how idiotic it makes you look like? I bet you're also better than Levrone, Wheeler, Dennis James, Melvin Anthony etc.? Bold claims from an internet warrior that has posted one blurry shot of his arm pushed against the torso to make it bigger LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Great! Stay away and thanks for playing  :-*

there's a thread up right now you might want to look at

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5518 on: March 07, 2010, 08:19:51 PM »
222 pages is labouring that point.  ;)

yes you have to repeat things again and again for idiots who dont understand from the first time!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5519 on: March 07, 2010, 08:24:00 PM »
yes you have to repeat things again and again for idiots who dont understand from the first time!..

we understand just fine.....we just think it's pathetic

Hey where has your buddy bobs been?...I haven't seen him online since I owned the piss out of him, is he OK?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5520 on: March 07, 2010, 08:32:29 PM »
Team Nasser is a bunch of little twirps who think they are bigger than they are.

The worst has to be sharif...constantly going on and on about "the front of his biceps" or "the outer head of his deltoid is clearly visible in this picture"

i NEVER compared myself to you!!.. actually i even noticed you for the first time on GB on the appreciation thread mr. bobs kindly made about me and for sure you were there just to say some shit about my physique!!.. then you kept saying shit about me and my physique all the time like on the thread of my roof gym!.. and when i saw your pics i didnt say shit i just noticed that your were not posting any pic. of your torso or any pic of your arm from the front so i just asked you to do so.. then you owned yourself badly and made a very big mistake and posted a pic of your torso which didnt receive ONE good comment even from your friends here.. it has become a classical piece exactly the same as when loving monkey and method posted their pics thinking they were great!.. i am sure now you will never post a pic. of your arm from the front to avoid owning yourself AGAIN!!.. :P ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5521 on: March 07, 2010, 08:33:56 PM »
we understand just fine.....we just think it's pathetic

Hey where has your buddy bobs been?...I haven't seen him online since I owned the piss out of him, is he OK?

bobs is great as always thank ALLAH.. unlike you he just has A LIFE outside of GB :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5522 on: March 07, 2010, 08:35:34 PM »
i NEVER compared myself to you!!.. actually i even noticed you for the first time on GB on the appreciation thread mr. bobs kindly made about me and for sure you were there just to say some shit about my physique!!.. then you kept saying shit about me and my physique all the time like on the thread of my roof gym!.. and when i saw your pics i didnt say shit i just noticed that your were not posting any pic. of your torso or any pic of your arm from the front so i just asked you to do so.. then you owned yourself badly and made a very big mistake and posted a pic of your torso which didnt receive ONE good comment even from your friends here.. it has become a classical piece exactly the same as when loving monkey and method posted their pics thinking they were great!.. i am sure now you will never post a pic. of your arm from the front to avoid owning yourself AGAIN!!.. :P ;D

I got PLENTY of positive remarks from a lot of posters...even team Nasser members. The only people who had a bad thing to say were Team Nasser gimmicks.

Oh...and Look at the Arm Don II  thread  ;)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5523 on: March 08, 2010, 12:33:17 AM »

I heard the book is in the final stages...

when can we pre order?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5524 on: March 08, 2010, 01:05:37 AM »
I heard the book is in the final stages...

when can we pre order?

ask the source you heard this news from :-X