Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759758 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5600 on: March 15, 2010, 07:56:00 PM »
All I can say is WOW - the most articulate and wittiest poster on getbig (Sharma) just owned ShipSecki into oblivion!  I think account deletion is one of his only options now.  Exposed for being obsessed with Nasser, he now tries to prove Sharma wrong by not replying immediately, but guaranteed he is reading this thread as he can not get enough of Nasser :)

And geneticmarvel, great posts!  Countdown until someone wrongly accuses you of being a gimmick...;)

"obsessed"...  "OWNED"....  "account deletion"....enough internet cliches there?

You guys are like a SQUAD cover band

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5601 on: March 15, 2010, 07:56:15 PM »
If Nasser changed his name to say “Jack Jackson” or “John Johnson”, talked about God all the time and said the typical "i'm just honored to be here" BS years ago, his career would have gone much differently. In the U.S.A. the truth shall shun you, not set you free. His Robson interviews are the reason there are so many Trolls on here bashing him and making false claims. Whoever they are, you can be sure they were instructed to do what they're doing. Whether it be from Milos, the IFBB or other pro bodybuilders holding a grudge for what he said  we will never know. The IFBB would love to delete Nasser from the history books for revealing the truth, thats what Americans do best isnt it?

If Nasser was named Jack Jackson, he'd have still placed where he did - as high as 2nd place at the Olympia, not to mention his winning the Arnold Classic, NOC and a bunch of Grand Prix shows. But he wouldn't have guys like Bobs and Sherief worshipping him like they do now.

Sharma says he got penalized for being outspoken, but Shawn Ray was just as outspoken and so were guys like Flex and Paul Dillett. Granted there were a couple of contests, including the Olympia, in which it was close between Nasser and the winner, but that is bodybuilding. There is no objective "first past the finish line" scenario when it comes to winning. For all the people who cry foul at Nasser losing the 97 Olympia, there are just as many, if not more people, who had no problem with Dorian winning the same, myself included.

But those guys will never accuse the judging panel of racism, cause they know Nasser won and lost contests in front of different judging panels in different countries. If the judges were racist, why did Nasser win the Arnold Classic or beat guys like Shawn Ray and Kevin Levrone? It's always fair and square if he wins or places high, but racism if he loses. The 90s had the best quality physiques onstage and apart from Dorian who was really dominant, it was pretty close between the top tier guys like Flex, KLo, Nasser and Shawn. Whoever was dialed in won over the next guy if he wasn't as conditioned.

Nasser was a great bodybuilder, but the greatest bodybuilder is and will always be Arnold, who dwarfs the accomplishments, drive, fame, fan base and intelligence of any other bodybuilder

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5602 on: March 15, 2010, 07:59:34 PM »
If Nasser was named Jack Jackson, he'd have still placed where he did - as high as 2nd place at the Olympia, not to mention his winning the Arnold Classic, NOC and a bunch of Grand Prix shows. But he wouldn't have guys like Bobs and Sherief worshipping him like they do now.

Sharma says he got penalized for being outspoken, but Shawn Ray was just as outspoken and so were guys like Flex and Paul Wheeler. Granted there were a couple of contests, including the Olympia, in which it was close between Nasser and the winner, but that is bodybuilding. There is no objective "first past the finish line" scenario when it comes to winning. For all the people who cry foul at Nasser losing the 97 Olympia, there are just as many, if not more people, who had no problem with Dorian winning the same, myself included.

But those guys will never accuse the judging panel of racism, cause they know Nasser won and lost contests in front of different judging panels in different countries. If the judges were racist, why did Nasser win the Arnold Classic or beat guys like Shawn Ray and Kevin Levrone? It's always fair and square if he wins or places high, but racism if he loses. The 90s had the best quality physiques onstage and apart from Dorian who was really dominant, it was pretty close between the top tier guys like Flex, KLo, Nasser and Shawn. Whoever was dialed in won over the next guy if he wasn't as conditioned.

Nasser was a great bodybuilder, but the greatest bodybuilder is and will always be Arnold, who dwarfs the accomplishments, drive, fame, fan base and intelligence of any other bodybuilder
Kiwiol, you make way too much sense to be arguing with that bunch of camel fuckers.  they are nothing but a group of racist trolls

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5603 on: March 15, 2010, 08:00:08 PM »
All I can say is WOW - the most articulate and wittiest poster on getbig (Sharma) just owned ShipSecki into oblivion!  I think account deletion is one of his only options now.  Exposed for being obsessed with Nasser, he now tries to prove Sharma wrong by not replying immediately, but guaranteed he is reading this thread as he can not get enough of Nasser :)

And geneticmarvel, great posts!  Countdown until someone wrongly accuses you of being a gimmick...;)

X2 Sharma just laid a massive smackdown on that gimmick
TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5604 on: March 15, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »
totally agree, what the USA was scared of is a Mr Olympia that wasn't from America.  They were afraid Nasser would steal it's so called glory and lead the Arab male into the lead of muscle in USA, USA didn't want Arab muscle as they know Arab muscle is much superior in quality and look to white muscle. 

Also he does not tot the company line of doing gay posing, lying and cheating like the IFBB wanted.

Samir Bannout....He was of more middle eastern blood than Nasser, and he won...and he also had a big mouth

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5605 on: March 15, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »
Samir Bannout....He was of more middle eastern blood than Nasser, and he won...and he also had a big mouth

Samir Bannout was Christian.  Also political moods change during different decades.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5606 on: March 15, 2010, 08:18:00 PM »
Samir Bannout was Christian.  Also political moods change during different decades.

So you are saying the judges marked down Nasser because he was a Muslim?  You act as if Nasser used BBing as a religious platform and walked around with a Koran quoting scripture.

Talk about "grasping at straws"

Nobody gave a fuck what his religion was, his back just sucked.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #5607 on: March 15, 2010, 08:27:34 PM »

So you are saying the judges marked down Nasser because he was a Muslim?  You act as if Nasser used BBing as a religious platform and walked around with a Koran quoting scripture.

Talk about "grasping at straws"

Nobody gave a fuck what his religion was, his back just sucked.

Dorian definitely beat him in the lower back area, but this isn't a lower back contest. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5608 on: March 15, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »

very true, good post and thx for the backup bobs.

TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5609 on: March 15, 2010, 08:31:11 PM »
Dorian definitely beat him in the lower back area, but this isn't a lower back contest. 

I'm not a huge Dorian fan but he was better than Nasser IMO

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5610 on: March 15, 2010, 08:35:33 PM »
I'm not a huge Dorian fan but he was better than Nasser IMO

Cmon dude. If thats you in that picture, YOU have better arms than Dorian fucking Yates. Is that what you call a Mr Olympia? Dorians arms were always garbage, and to me, you need the total package to win the show of all shows. How could they have crowned a Mr O with arms like that?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5611 on: March 15, 2010, 08:43:48 PM »
lol shipsekki created a gimmick just to hate on The Wizard of Truth.  Trolled a whole thread of 6 pages on main board.  You must really be bored or have a bottom of the trash can life to sit around having such hate for such a humble, intelligent and successful man as Nasser. 

jt

No, I just work a job in which I am a deskwarmer 80% of the time, so I fuck around on forums to pass the time some days.

And by the way, i'm not a gimmick, this is my only account here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5612 on: March 15, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »
Cmon dude. If thats you in that picture, YOU have better arms than Dorian fucking Yates. Is that what you call a Mr Olympia? Dorians arms were always garbage, and to me, you need the total package to win the show of all shows. How could they have crowned a Mr O with arms like that?

Well thanks for that....Like i said i'm not a big fan of dorian for the same reasons you stated. I'd put wheeler , ray and levrone in front of both of them...I prefer size and aesthetics together. Size for sizes sake never impressed me, you gotta have lines and detail too IMO.

But the MR O is a conditioned mass contest, plain and simple, and Dorian did that the best. I think 97 was a total joke BTW

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5613 on: March 15, 2010, 08:46:05 PM »
If Nasser changed his name to say “Jack Jackson” or “John Johnson”, talked about God all the time and said the typical "i'm just honored to be here" BS years ago, his career would have gone much differently. In the U.S.A. the truth shall shun you, not set you free. His Robson interviews are the reason there are so many Trolls on here bashing him and making false claims. Whoever they are, you can be sure they were instructed to do what they're doing. Whether it be from Milos, the IFBB or other pro bodybuilders holding a grudge for what he said  we will never know. The IFBB would love to delete Nasser from the history books for revealing the truth, thats what Americans do best isnt it?

If Ronnie Coleman or Dorian Yates had the same kind of team, saying the same kind of shit on this forum I would call them out too as being a bunch of dumbasses.

It's not about race.

I'm just some guy living on the other side of the world, nobody is telling me to say anything.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5614 on: March 15, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »

Dude you are living in an egomaniacal dreamland.

I didn't respond because I am at work and I had to go take care of business. I do not stay glued to the computer constantly.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5615 on: March 15, 2010, 08:48:34 PM »
If Ronnie Coleman or Dorian Yates had the same kind of team, saying the same kind of shit on this forum I would call them out too as being a bunch of dumbasses.

It's not about race.

I'm just some guy living on the other side of the world, nobody is telling me to say anything.

They do, but not to this extent. these guys are on a whole 'nother level

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5616 on: March 15, 2010, 09:12:06 PM »

Sharma says he got penalized for being outspoken, but Shawn Ray was just as outspoken and so were guys like Flex and Paul Dillett. Granted there were a couple of contests, including the Olympia, in which it was close between Nasser and the winner, but that is bodybuilding. There is no objective "first past the finish line" scenario when it comes to winning. For all the people who cry foul at Nasser losing the 97 Olympia, there are just as many, if not more people, who had no problem with Dorian winning the same, myself included.

"If the judges were racist, why did Nasser win the Arnold Classic or beat guys like Shawn Ray and Kevin Levrone?"

- Because they were American, duh. That went right over your head didnt it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5617 on: March 15, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »
He had a friend of his from the gym drain Synthol out of his body by squeezing the abscesses with a pipe wrench in his kitchen.

if that doesn't scream intelligence, I don't know what does  :D

yesterday you said you would stop saying shit about nasser but here you go again ::).. i know your tried but you ust cant!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5618 on: March 15, 2010, 09:29:12 PM »
It would appear to me that Shipsekki is far more obsessed with HUGE Nasser and the resplendent TEAM Nasser and affiliates than they are with him.

Why would anyone care about your "respect"? You are nothing, less important than tits on a bull.

;D

sure at least tits of a bull have a role in life which is to feed a baby bull!.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5619 on: March 15, 2010, 09:38:55 PM »
Dont compare yourself with Nasser. He was indeed a dashing bodybuilder scientist. Let me know when you accomplish that feat. Nasser stuck out like a sore thumb being huge, ripped, and intelligent compared to his egomaniac overnight juicer meathead peers.

brilliant insight here!

very accurate description here why Nasser is so popular years after retirement and has the most loyal and ardent fans of any BB!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5620 on: March 15, 2010, 10:18:24 PM »
brilliant insight here!

very accurate description here why Nasser is so popular years after retirement and has the most loyal and ardent fans of any BB!

So what are some examples of Nasser's intelligence?

He has a Masters degree, these days any idiot with the patience to sit through university for 6 years is given one of those. I've seen tons of fucking idiots get a masters degree just because they were perma-students who wouldn't go out and get a real job.

He speaks several languages, this is impressive, yet nothing phenomenal. The world is full of bilingual and trilingual people.

Since he retired from bodybuilding you would think that he would have put his amazing mind to use on something huh? But I don't see any fruits of his intellect.

You Team Nasser people are delusional. You are like those crazy bitches that Charles Manson brainwashed. Except instead of LSD and weed you all are injecting Test and Tren.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5621 on: March 15, 2010, 10:26:07 PM »
[quote author=ShipSekki link=topic=103123.msg4602099#msg4602099 date=12687031444

I am not biased against Nasser at all. I don't really care about pro bodybuilders and their lives too much.

[/quote]

then why are you posting on a BB forum?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5622 on: March 15, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »
[quote author=ShipSekki link=topic=103123.msg4602099#msg4602099 date=12687031444

I am not biased against Nasser at all. I don't really care about pro bodybuilders and their lives too much.

then why are you posting on a BB forum?

Because i'm into lifting and bodybuilding. I do it. But I don't follow the lives of pro BB's like a soap opera. I did in like 1998 but now I think the sport has gone downhill too much for me to take much interest. I know the names of the main guys and watch the shows and stuff but I don't really get too deep into it.

I just love to lift, that's why I came here in the frst place.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5623 on: March 15, 2010, 11:00:39 PM »
yesterday you said you would stop saying shit about nasser but here you go again ::).. i know your tried but you ust cant!..

When did i say that? Please show me the thread.

And here's a thought............I'll say whatever the fuck i want  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5624 on: March 15, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »
Because i'm into lifting and bodybuilding. I do it. But I don't follow the lives of pro BB's like a soap opera. I did in like 1998 but now I think the sport has gone downhill too much for me to take much interest. I know the names of the main guys and watch the shows and stuff but I don't really get too deep into it.

I just love to lift, that's why I came here in the frst place.

good guy.. so just talk here about lifting and dieting and ignore other threads.. thx!..