Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759884 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5650 on: March 16, 2010, 09:30:47 AM »
So sounds as if its a mafia like group that protects the family leader?

They say love is blind.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5651 on: March 16, 2010, 11:03:35 AM »
Yes, but he deserved to beat them more times than he actually did.

You can't seriously believe there are no biases in judging the "sport" do you?  Do you think all contest results are fair?  

Right...and whenever Nasser won, the judging was fair...is that how it works ?? ::) ::)

Levrone was better than Nasser, so was Flex...If shawn wasn't a fidget he was too. Nasser lacked roundness and full muscle bellies, and was shallow from the back. Also relatively weak triceps and loaded biceps.

He was also insanely massive and very evenly developed ... aside from his back,and to some degree his arms... he had no weak points. But he wasn't perfect.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5652 on: March 16, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »
The fact is that team nasser was started as a joke (as most teams are in getbig) by bluto.  Nasser was taken aback when he found that it was all for laughs.  Bluto was quickly discarded as head of the team. and immediately replaced by a genuine bootlicker (bigbobs)to run the propaganda machine. Nasser needed someone who had blind faith and will ignore the truth and common sense.  Of course once bobs took the reins all the real getbiggers left leaving bobs no choice but to create gimmick accounts via his friends.

Most pretend to be nasser fans (Eg- sharma, Swami,etc ) but they are really here to defend bobs when his spin starts getting unraveled.

The first and obvious target for the nasser spin machine led by bobs was Milos but it that didn't turn out too well when Milos responded back with some embarrassing nasser facts. Time for a tactic change so the next target was Yates. Problems started developing when Bobs real name was revealed so he let sharma (who is now posting under geneticmarvel) run the Yates attacks in order to prevent drawing more attention towards him.  That way he can always claim that he hardly ever posts about nasser

It helped that Bobs actually believes that nassers losses were due to racism (despite the fact that nasser lost worldwide and not just in the US). The sheer ridiculousness of this argument has been pointed out by several rational thinking individuals.  I'm sure bobs prefers playing the race card since that gets more sympathy from his muslim buddies who occupy a few accounts here.  Playing victim and blaming others is so much easier than accepting nasser faults.

Same old crap getting recycled over an over with "team" nasser expecting different results.
Fortunately the rest of getbig has a low tolerance for spin.

The dance continues with getbig correcting the delusions and fantasies harbored by the "team"..... :D

hahahhahahahaaa look who is talking ::)..

hereunder are my proof of your gimmicks AGIAN which i posted before many times and was deleted by mods!!.. anyway let them delete it and i will keep posting it to always show how a stupid asshole you are and from your side post your proof that i ever had one gimmick but i advise you not to do so because whatever stupid prrof you have will expose you stupidity more and more

Quote from: Dreadlord on May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM
Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .

Quote from: Nizar on April 27, 2009, 09:31:09 PM
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board 

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
Quote from: Dreadlord on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Quote from: Barracuda on January 28, 2008, 08:48:38 PM
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia

Quote from: Dreadlord on December 16, 2008, 09:08:51 PM
Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. . Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Quote from: Barracuda on February 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts. 

Quote from: Dreadlord on August 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM
After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

Quote from: Dreadlord on October 10, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5653 on: March 16, 2010, 01:06:22 PM »
hahahhahahahaaa look who is talking ::)..

hereunder are my proof of your gimmicks AGIAN which i posted before many times and was deleted by mods!!.. anyway let them delete it and i will keep posting it to always show how a stupid asshole you are and from your side post your proof that i ever had one gimmick but i advise you not to do so because whatever stupid prrof you have will expose you stupidity more and more

Quote from: Dreadlord on May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM
Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .

Quote from: Nizar on April 27, 2009, 09:31:09 PM
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board 

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
Quote from: Dreadlord on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Quote from: Barracuda on January 28, 2008, 08:48:38 PM
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia

Quote from: Dreadlord on December 16, 2008, 09:08:51 PM
Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. . Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Quote from: Barracuda on February 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts. 

Quote from: Dreadlord on August 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM
After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

Quote from: Dreadlord on October 10, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward

LOL @ team Nasser crying about gimmicks

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5654 on: March 16, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »

Right...and whenever Nasser won, the judging was fair...is that how it works ?? ::) ::)

Nope, even when Nasser won he deserved to win by even greater point spreads ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5655 on: March 16, 2010, 01:34:20 PM »
LOL @ team Nasser crying about gimmicks

actually anti-Nasser gimmicks cry a lot more about gimmicks defending Nasser.

You can add that Shipsekki account as a gimmick too - just one week after signing up he knows practically every argument that the anti-Nasser crowd uses lol and is posting non-stop about Nasser.  Should have posted on other topics for a longer time to be more discrete.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5656 on: March 16, 2010, 01:39:36 PM »
actually anti-Nasser gimmicks cry a lot more about gimmicks defending Nasser.

You can add that Shipsekki account as a gimmick too - just one week after signing up he knows practically every argument that the anti-Nasser crowd uses lol and is posting non-stop about Nasser.  Should have posted on other topics for a longer time to be more discrete.

I love how you post nonsense like this and somehow think because YOU posted it, that makes it true.  ::)

Gimmicks are Gimmicks...one isn't "worse" than the other. Shppsekki, sharma, Azn, Tyr...all the same shit.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5657 on: March 16, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »
In any case we are diverting from the most interesting topic as of late - Sherief's meeting with the genetic marvels Mr. and Mrs. El Sonbaty - how did this go Sherief? 

actually bobs by the beginning of feb. or so nasser told me his parent would come to egypt by the end of the month and he hoped i could meet them!!.. i for sure liked the idea and as soon as i returned from dubai by the end of feb. i found his dad calling me just to say hi and so.. then he phoned me after that more than once just to see how was everything with me, really a true gentleman!!.. then we arranged a meeting at their place which was last saturday.. and i shall meet them again next week with my family but will make it in another place..

my wife and i reached their place at around 8:45 pm and stayed there till after 1:30 am!!..actually we were going to leave at 11:00 pm but his mother insisted we should stay for more time and because they are very nice ppl time passed very quickly with them.. we really didnt feel we stayed there for nearly 5 hours!!!!..

nasser's dad was an engineer in many mercedes factories around the world and he speaks 4-5 languages fluently!!.. his mother is very nice and friendly and reminded me a lot of my mother in law :)..

actually i didnt want to keep talking about nasser all the time in order not to make his parent feel i just came to collect info and stories about nasser lol but still they talked a lot about nasser especially when he was a kid, his mother told us that even when he was a baby he was always smiling to beautiful ladies and was turning his face to ugly ones lol.. (no wonder the wizard has become a women magnet ;D)..

i asked his dad about if he really didnt like nasser to be a bb and he answered that this was at the beginning but when he found nasser winning big armature shows he started to change his mind!..

there place was 2 separate floors but they built an inside stairs to make it like a duplex apartment, and nasser's dad told me that nasser paid the price of the first floor as a simple present to his parent (i can tell you bobs it's an expensive place) but since they (his parent) dont need 2 floors they kept the 1st floor for nasser to stay in when he is in egypt.. they showed us nasser's room and they put some of his pics. in both floors!!.. when you hear them talking about him you feel how much they love him and how much he is very good with them.. he phones them all the time wherever they are, in egypt or in germany.. actually they live in germany and visit egypt once a year for a long stay (more than 3 months)!!.. they also visit nasser in SD 2 times a year..

his mother showed us many photo albums of nasser but my naughty son was dealing violently with the albums so i gave them to her before finishing them all..

i also asked them about sato and nasser's father who doesnt like animals in general said great words about her because of her intelligence and cleanliness and how she was very friendly with him even after a long time of not meeting!..

nasser's dad also showed me a couple of flex magazines with few pics of nasser and of course i didnt lose the opportunity and took them to scan the pics for the facebook page :D.. he also told me that nasser had insisted that he (his dad) should call me to meet because nasser really values his friendship with me and really hopes to meet me one day!!..

nasser's mom has become a friend of my son although he bit her :D but he kissed her many times too..

after meeting nasser's mom and dad i have known the reason behind nasser's intelligence, sense of humour, hospitality, and politeness!!.. both his parent have these all!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5658 on: March 16, 2010, 01:41:32 PM »
I love how you post nonsense like this and somehow think because YOU posted it, that makes it true.  ::)

Gimmicks are Gimmicks...one isn't "worse" than the other. Shppsekki, sharma, Azn, Tyr...all the same shit.

Then why are you quoting Sherief and saying "LOL @ team Nasser crying about gimmicks" but not making similar comments when Nasser haters make the same accusations?

And it is true what I said in the last post, simply scrolling back a bit you will see ths.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5659 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:43 PM »
Then why are you quoting Sherief and saying "LOL @ team Nasser crying about gimmicks" but not making similar comments when Nasser haters make the same accusations?

And it is true what I said in the last post, simply scrolling back a bit you will see ths.

because he himslef is one of them :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5660 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »
I love how you post nonsense like this and somehow think because YOU posted it, that makes it true.  ::)

fixed! 8)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5661 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:49 PM »
Thanks for the awesome summary of the meeting with Nasser's parents!  Lots of info there and will reply to parts of it when I get a moment

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5662 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »

I just posted saying 'all gimmicks are the same shit" 2 posts ago....comprehend much ?

I've posted many times saying "we all do the same shit"  because we do......I can admit it because it's just a stupid message board....You seem to think the sky will fall if you and your "team" are seen as anything less than perfect.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5663 on: March 16, 2010, 02:24:57 PM »
actually bobs by the beginning of feb. or so nasser told me his parent would come to egypt by the end of the month and he hoped i could meet them!!.. i for sure liked the idea and as soon as i returned from dubai by the end of feb. i found his dad calling me just to say hi and so.. then he phoned me after that more than once just to see how was everything with me, really a true gentleman!!.. then we arranged a meeting at their place which was last saturday.. and i shall meet them again next week with my family but will make it in another place..

my wife and i reached their place at around 8:45 pm and stayed there till after 1:30 am!!..actually we were going to leave at 11:00 pm but his mother insisted we should stay for more time and because they are very nice ppl time passed very quickly with them.. we really didnt feel we stayed there for nearly 5 hours!!!!..

nasser's dad was an engineer in many mercedes factories around the world and he speaks 4-5 languages fluently!!.. his mother is very nice and friendly and reminded me a lot of my mother in law :)..

actually i didnt want to keep talking about nasser all the time in order not to make his parent feel i just came to collect info and stories about nasser lol but still they talked a lot about nasser especially when he was a kid, his mother told us that even when he was a baby he was always smiling to beautiful ladies and was turning his face to ugly ones lol.. (no wonder the wizard has become a women magnet ;D)..

i asked his dad about if he really didnt like nasser to be a bb and he answered that this was at the beginning but when he found nasser winning big armature shows he started to change his mind!..

there place was 2 separate floors but they built an inside stairs to make it like a duplex apartment, and nasser's dad told me that nasser paid the price of the first floor as a simple present to his parent (i can tell you bobs it's an expensive place) but since they (his parent) dont need 2 floors they kept the 1st floor for nasser to stay in when he is in egypt.. they showed us nasser's room and they put some of his pics. in both floors!!.. when you hear them talking about him you feel how much they love him and how much he is very good with them.. he phones them all the time wherever they are, in egypt or in germany.. actually they live in germany and visit egypt once a year for a long stay (more than 3 months)!!.. they also visit nasser in SD 2 times a year..

his mother showed us many photo albums of nasser but my naughty son was dealing violently with the albums so i gave them to her before finishing them all..

i also asked them about sato and nasser's father who doesnt like animals in general said great words about her because of her intelligence and cleanliness and how she was very friendly with him even after a long time of not meeting!..

nasser's dad also showed me a couple of flex magazines with few pics of nasser and of course i didnt lose the opportunity and took them to scan the pics for the facebook page :D.. he also told me that nasser had insisted that he (his dad) should call me to meet because nasser really values his friendship with me and really hopes to meet me one day!!..

nasser's mom has become a friend of my son although he bit her :D but he kissed her many times too..

after meeting nasser's mom and dad i have known the reason behind nasser's intelligence, sense of humour, hospitality, and politeness!!.. both his parent have these all!!..

Well for starters this shows that Groink's previous post (as well as that of some gimmicks) saying Nasser thinks "most of you are fuckin idiots" is totally off base,  as well as those who imply the praises towads Nasser are only one-sided, as getting one's parents to meet and extend hospitality towards a friend in another country is a show of utmost respect, especially in Middle Eastern cultures

When I countered his post by giving examples of how Nasser as very kind and hospitable with me, he responded that he was not referering to me but to others and that he would leave it up to us to figure out who lol, as he wanted you to believe it applied to you.  Truth is he doesn't think of any of his fans or frieinds that way.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5664 on: March 16, 2010, 02:35:05 PM »
Well for starters this shows that Groink's previous post (as well as that of some gimmicks) saying Nasser thinks "most of you are fuckin idiots" is totally off base,  as well as those who imply the praises towads Nasser are only one-sided, as getting one's parents to meet and extend hospitality towards a friend in another country is a show of utmost respect, especially in Middle Eastern cultures

When I countered his post by giving examples of how Nasser as very kind and hospitable with me, he responded that he was not referering to me but to others and that he would leave it up to us to figure out who lol, as he wanted you to believe it applied to you.  Truth is he doesn't think of any of his fans or frieinds that way.

Woo-Hoo....you really got me there  ::)

It cracks me up the way this shit is life and death with you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5665 on: March 16, 2010, 02:38:39 PM »
Woo-Hoo....you really got me there  ::)

It cracks me up the way this shit is life and death with you.

just dont want to admit that you made shit up right? :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5666 on: March 16, 2010, 02:42:42 PM »
Sherief I think their ability to learn so many languages (5-6 each) is related to their natural genetic intelligence!  Did you guys speak in Arabic or English?

Also the point about Nasser paying for a floor of the Egypt vacationhome on his parents' behalf is in start contrast to what some guys mentioned here Nasser gets handouts from his parents lol.  Must have taken lots of used underwear sales to pay for the nice property, as some getbiggers think that is a primary source of income for him  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5667 on: March 16, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
just dont want to admit that you made shit up right? :)

No....I didn't make up shit.

Maybe got some bad info that i repeated,I'll say that.

No biggie....good for sherief if he enjoyed meeting Nasser's parents. not my idea of a good time, but to each their own

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #5668 on: March 16, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »
Maybe if "Groink" had put as much effort into his marriage and being a dad as he does arguing with guys on getbig about nasser and his arms, some other guy wouldn't have had to actually step up to the plate and be a father to his kid.
No hatin, just statin.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #5669 on: March 16, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »
Firstly Nasser is thankful at your comments and good questions.  To be honest Nasser always preferred soccer over bodybuilding, and to this day as well.   Initially he started working out to strerngthen his legs for soccer, but continued after rerealizing his grat potential in bb.  Overall he did enjoy his pro career and still enjoys bodybuilding today, but points out that bodybuilding is the most under paid sport compared to the effort that is put into it, the sacrifice,  mental strength, determination, etc.  If he would know what he knows now when he was younger he would not have chosen bodybuilding.  He also pointed out that many people in the bodybuilding industry are simple rejects of society.  He stressed that this does no apply to all but many people within the industry.

thanks bobs, very insightful answers from the wizard.

i also prefer football to bodybuilding - since greats like huge nasser have retired  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5670 on: March 16, 2010, 04:45:59 PM »
Still beat Nasser more than Nasser beat him, and is universally regarded as a better bobdybuilder, which he was

by who ?

no one that understands how bodybuilding is judged could in their right mind judge levrone above nasser.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5671 on: March 16, 2010, 04:51:46 PM »
Cmon dude. If thats you in that picture, YOU have better arms than Dorian fucking Yates. Is that what you call a Mr Olympia? Dorians arms were always garbage, and to me, you need the total package to win the show of all shows. How could they have crowned a Mr O with arms like that?

this is a great post he does have better arms than the keg. however the really amazing thing is he built them naturally   :o :o ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5672 on: March 16, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »
Thanks for the awesome summary of the meeting with Nasser's parents!  

x2 it sounds like nasser got his manners and world renowned sense of hospitality from his parents  8)
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5673 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »
 :-\     Mr.Heart Attack Fat Panda

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5674 on: March 16, 2010, 05:14:05 PM »
i only hope nasser isnt using the sharma-account. that character sharma has a very bitter and evil vibe.