Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759745 times)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6850 on: July 06, 2011, 11:26:00 AM »
Last I heard Nasser, Bobs.et al were all achieving and flourishing. Time for an update...

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6851 on: July 07, 2011, 09:37:02 PM »
there's a great new pic on Nasser's website of Nasser+ bobs

sorry im too tech illiterate to post it here

maybe a Team NAsser member can help out?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #6852 on: July 11, 2011, 07:17:22 AM »
Onto a different subject Nasser. Another breed of people within the bodybuilding world appears to be those who spend excessive time posting on the message boards. Posting on the boards can be a good thing, but it can also cause some pretty heated battles, intense debates and bitter rivalries. I understand you yourself have spent some time viewing the message boards at Getbig.com and have even made a couple of posts to this forum. They even have a Team Nasser operating on this board. What are your thoughts on the Getbig.com message board and message boards in general?

The funny thing is that plenty of obviously confused Getbig.com people post nonsense and act pretty immature on the board. They again seem to be either in their puberty/teenage years or they are just plain dumb and do not have any clue what is going on in bodybuilding despite their "expertise". They do not have too much ammunition in general when it comes to the "Nasser" subject - the main subjects for them are "synthol" and some dumb "gay bashing": very infantile subjects.

By the way, the gay community comprises a third of adults' worldwide. My point here is not to discuss homosexuality (there is no reason for doing so) but being gay is not that uncommon, especially since we do not live in Nazi Germany or Iran. These gay bashers are the sick ones, not the gay people. So, even if some of my fans are gay, so what? Even if I was a gay person, which I am not: so what? Only low class people and uneducated/under-educated people make fun of gay people because they are mostly insecure about themselves and their own sexuality.

I personally find it very strange and weird if someone has a certain sexual preference but is acting differently because of "societal pressure" and is afraid to be him or herself. You do not have to overly and openly propagate your sexual agenda but you do not have to gay bash either. I say herewith in this subject matter addressed to the idiots on the posting boards, "Grow up or move to Iran." And by the way, I do have some very good gay friends myself.

Also it seems that many of these same people or synthol bashers do not workout seriously. I would make the thesis that, with exceptions for sure, the more someone is "out" there to improve his body and is doing shows the more likely it is that this person is using performance enhancing drugs, GH, site injections, synthol and esiclene.

Also I would like to address and to ask the competent staff from getbig.com whether it is Ron or others, to no longer merge Nasser threads or "spam" from my fans and the hardcore and the devoted TEAM NASSER. At the same time it is quite obvious that Nasser hate mail is normal and accepted and gay bashers are allowed and seem to be pretty much welcome.

So, please guys from the Getbig.com staff do take into consideration that despite so many Nasser posts, other material on other pros has been and is accepted and has never been erased before to my personal knowledge. Your site, along with bodybuilding.com, is the only one, which has so far rightly deeply integrated freedom of speech into the statues of its company. Besides that there is only the bodybuilding.com site giving people like myself the opportunity and space and length to say what guys like me want to say.

So, thank you therefore very much especially to the terrific Russ DeLuca from bodybuilding.com. His company was the first and only one from the very start that showed a real sense of democracy and integrity. And also, what I am saying in my interviews is not made up BS; it is 100 percent the truth and has not been said by people because they are afraid to come out because of the fear of reprisal and of jeopardizing their status and their livelihood. Thank you very much guys.

And one final thing: Getbig and Ron A are over regulating Nasser. If there are three or four threads on the main page with "Nasser" in the title the mods will combine them all into a single thread, however at times there are three to four threads on the main page with "Milos" in the title or "Chick". However those do not get merged. Why the double standard guys?

Exhibit Four: The Typical Getbigger.

The typical message board user, especially on Getbig.com, is a person who is a faceless and nameless subject who subjects him or herself to the weirdest excesses of verbal sputum regarding the gay community, to derogatory statements without basis and to racism in combination with xenophobia.

Typically most of these mentally unskilled labourers and misguided lost worms and pumpkin-heads have hollow existences. They hide behind their computers where they throw verbal pot shots and convey an illusion of being cool and important. These creatures and meek subjects lead miserable shadow lives based on a never-ending search for an exalted cyber status and desperate sense of acceptance they will never attain.

A lot of these typical guys are chronically jobless despite their proclamation of "being busy". They are busy with eating constantly (which makes them even fatter), busy doing recreational drugs (which makes them even more delusional and screwed up), busy putting other people down for the same things and reasons they stand for themselves. And a lot of these unappealing wannabes are so angry in hearing the truth about them and the simple truth in general.

A lot of them are also just wannabe bodybuilders who can't even show consistency in their training for a month. And for sure "some day they will step onstage " when they have time and the moment is ripe but with "way less drugs" than anyone else to "show the world" what kind of garbage bag bodies they really do have.

Until then they continue exercising their decayed and run down mouths where they most likely do not even have the time to brush their mordant teeth. And in lots of cases their monetary situation is pretty poor. Therefore some of the regulars on the board are "forced" to deal drugs.

These pumpkin-heads are generally negative towards everything. Even if someone posts their own pictures with their shirt off, they (the pumpkin-heads) will usually put it down even if it looks better than them. Or if someone posts a picture of his girlfriend they will usually say that she is ugly even if she looks so much better than their own girlfriend.

Some of these types of getbiggers are also the types of people that would, upon seeing a pro at an expo, take a picture with that pro and later brag to their girlfriend and friends how they met that pro. But otherwise they would never even introduce a girl to their own best friend. So, they also do have a huge lack of self-esteem and a lack of social skills.

If some of these idiots on the boards would compete and do all of the preparation by themselves - just once in a while - they would not have the time and energy to talk trash for a major part of their existence. A lot of these described typical losers here do not have any essential accomplishments on their side. Obviously they also have never been challenged either in any field where they really had to perform at their best. Mostly they are just quarter ass performers with a huge degree of envy but also self hate because of their unsuccessful history in most "departments" of life.

Many of these heads without brains and bulbs without lights would not have any life whatsoever without the Getbig.com site. The reason why I am there on and off is because I like to support Team Nasser, which is obviously very much devoted to me. And further I really like to laugh at the idiots there.

Getbig.com has to me, the Nasser fans, Team Nasser and for many other rational, educated and intelligent and positive people also high entertainment and information value. Despite that, one German proverb, referring to the average Joe Schmoe getbigger says: Selig sind die geistig Armen", which translates in English to: "Blessed are the mentally poor ones."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6853 on: July 11, 2011, 07:41:37 AM »
^^^Indignant and condescending. Check and check.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6854 on: July 11, 2011, 02:25:55 PM »
Onto a different subject Nasser. Another breed of people within the bodybuilding world appears to be those who spend excessive time posting on the message boards. Posting on the boards can be a good thing, but it can also cause some pretty heated battles, intense debates and bitter rivalries. I understand you yourself have spent some time viewing the message boards at Getbig.com and have even made a couple of posts to this forum. They even have a Team Nasser operating on this board. What are your thoughts on the Getbig.com message board and message boards in general?

The funny thing is that plenty of obviously confused Getbig.com people post nonsense and act pretty immature on the board. They again seem to be either in their puberty/teenage years or they are just plain dumb and do not have any clue what is going on in bodybuilding despite their "expertise". They do not have too much ammunition in general when it comes to the "Nasser" subject - the main subjects for them are "synthol" and some dumb "gay bashing": very infantile subjects.

By the way, the gay community comprises a third of adults' worldwide. My point here is not to discuss homosexuality (there is no reason for doing so) but being gay is not that uncommon, especially since we do not live in Nazi Germany or Iran. These gay bashers are the sick ones, not the gay people. So, even if some of my fans are gay, so what? Even if I was a gay person, which I am not: so what? Only low class people and uneducated/under-educated people make fun of gay people because they are mostly insecure about themselves and their own sexuality.

I personally find it very strange and weird if someone has a certain sexual preference but is acting differently because of "societal pressure" and is afraid to be him or herself. You do not have to overly and openly propagate your sexual agenda but you do not have to gay bash either. I say herewith in this subject matter addressed to the idiots on the posting boards, "Grow up or move to Iran." And by the way, I do have some very good gay friends myself.

Also it seems that many of these same people or synthol bashers do not workout seriously. I would make the thesis that, with exceptions for sure, the more someone is "out" there to improve his body and is doing shows the more likely it is that this person is using performance enhancing drugs, GH, site injections, synthol and esiclene.

Also I would like to address and to ask the competent staff from getbig.com whether it is Ron or others, to no longer merge Nasser threads or "spam" from my fans and the hardcore and the devoted TEAM NASSER. At the same time it is quite obvious that Nasser hate mail is normal and accepted and gay bashers are allowed and seem to be pretty much welcome.

So, please guys from the Getbig.com staff do take into consideration that despite so many Nasser posts, other material on other pros has been and is accepted and has never been erased before to my personal knowledge. Your site, along with bodybuilding.com, is the only one, which has so far rightly deeply integrated freedom of speech into the statues of its company. Besides that there is only the bodybuilding.com site giving people like myself the opportunity and space and length to say what guys like me want to say.

So, thank you therefore very much especially to the terrific Russ DeLuca from bodybuilding.com. His company was the first and only one from the very start that showed a real sense of democracy and integrity. And also, what I am saying in my interviews is not made up BS; it is 100 percent the truth and has not been said by people because they are afraid to come out because of the fear of reprisal and of jeopardizing their status and their livelihood. Thank you very much guys.

And one final thing: Getbig and Ron A are over regulating Nasser. If there are three or four threads on the main page with "Nasser" in the title the mods will combine them all into a single thread, however at times there are three to four threads on the main page with "Milos" in the title or "Chick". However those do not get merged. Why the double standard guys?

The typical message board user, especially on Getbig.com, is a person who is a faceless and nameless subject who subjects him or herself to the weirdest excesses of verbal sputum regarding the gay community, to derogatory statements without basis and to racism in combination with xenophobia.

Typically most of these mentally unskilled labourers and misguided lost worms and pumpkin-heads have hollow existences. They hide behind their computers where they throw verbal pot shots and convey an illusion of being cool and important. These creatures and meek subjects lead miserable shadow lives based on a never-ending search for an exalted cyber status and desperate sense of acceptance they will never attain.

A lot of these typical guys are chronically jobless despite their proclamation of "being busy". They are busy with eating constantly (which makes them even fatter), busy doing recreational drugs (which makes them even more delusional and screwed up), busy putting other people down for the same things and reasons they stand for themselves. And a lot of these unappealing wannabes are so angry in hearing the truth about them and the simple truth in general.

A lot of them are also just wannabe bodybuilders who can't even show consistency in their training for a month. And for sure "some day they will step onstage " when they have time and the moment is ripe but with "way less drugs" than anyone else to "show the world" what kind of garbage bag bodies they really do have.

Until then they continue exercising their decayed and run down mouths where they most likely do not even have the time to brush their mordant teeth. And in lots of cases their monetary situation is pretty poor. Therefore some of the regulars on the board are "forced" to deal drugs.

These pumpkin-heads are generally negative towards everything. Even if someone posts their own pictures with their shirt off, they (the pumpkin-heads) will usually put it down even if it looks better than them. Or if someone posts a picture of his girlfriend they will usually say that she is ugly even if she looks so much better than their own girlfriend.

Some of these types of getbiggers are also the types of people that would, upon seeing a pro at an expo, take a picture with that pro and later brag to their girlfriend and friends how they met that pro. But otherwise they would never even introduce a girl to their own best friend. So, they also do have a huge lack of self-esteem and a lack of social skills.

If some of these idiots on the boards would compete and do all of the preparation by themselves - just once in a while - they would not have the time and energy to talk trash for a major part of their existence. A lot of these described typical losers here do not have any essential accomplishments on their side. Obviously they also have never been challenged either in any field where they really had to perform at their best. Mostly they are just quarter ass performers with a huge degree of envy but also self hate because of their unsuccessful history in most "departments" of life.

Many of these heads without brains and bulbs without lights would not have any life whatsoever without the Getbig.com site. The reason why I am there on and off is because I like to support Team Nasser, which is obviously very much devoted to me. And further I really like to laugh at the idiots there.

Getbig.com has to me, the Nasser fans, Team Nasser and for many other rational, educated and intelligent and positive people also high entertainment and information value. Despite that, one German proverb, referring to the average Joe Schmoe getbigger says: Selig sind die geistig Armen", which translates in English to: "Blessed are the mentally poor ones."

Incredible ownage of the pumpkinheads by Huge Nasser!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6855 on: July 11, 2011, 11:53:09 PM »

x2!!
THe WIzard of Truth Telling it like it is!

Swlabr

« Reply #6856 on: July 14, 2011, 08:11:55 AM »
Can I join team Nasser?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6857 on: July 14, 2011, 08:20:01 AM »
Can I join team Nasser?

if you pass their initiation.

Swlabr

« Reply #6858 on: July 14, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
if you pass their initiation.

My ass is ready.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6859 on: July 14, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6860 on: July 24, 2011, 08:24:03 PM »

do I get these women if I join? 
TEAM Nasser

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6861 on: July 27, 2011, 01:31:44 AM »
Joining the TEAM is easy, just add "Team Nasser" to your signature and you're set!
Expect some jealousy and childish hate from pumpkin-heads. Most of them are closet homosexuals and will call you a fag.
I've never regretted joining the TEAM, it's been mostly fun. I wish the Wizard himself would join the boards, but I know he's busy with his succesful business endeavours and gym training.
Team Nasser!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6862 on: July 29, 2011, 10:56:18 AM »
Joining the TEAM is easy, just add "Team Nasser" to your signature and you're set!
Expect some jealousy and childish hate from pumpkin-heads. Most of them are closet homosexuals and will call you a fag.
I've never regretted joining the TEAM, it's been mostly fun. I wish the Wizard himself would join the boards, but I know he's busy with his succesful business endeavours and gym training.

Thank you Sumpa!!! I will add it to my signature today!!!
TEAM Nasser

merrill1973

• Getbig II
Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #6863 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:02 PM »
Bobs, did you and nasser go home and cuddle after dinner..

LMFHO!!

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6864 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:43 PM »
I wish the Wizard himself would join the boards, but I know he's busy with his succesful business endeavours and gym training.

Unfortunately for Nasser, there is no successsful business endeavours. After bodybuilding and his cross eyes, Nasser's only hope was to take a job as a custodian for a small bodaga run by illegal immigrants from Nigeria that were able to come into wealth from actually duping Nasser himself on some real estate deal. Afer coming into the wealth, they felt bad they deceived him and gave him a job. ;D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6865 on: July 29, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »
Thank you Sumpa!!! I will add it to my signature today!!!

Awesome, welcome to the TEAM brother! You don't get any girls, but you shouldn't have any problems with them anyway, if you're tough enough for this brotherhood!  ;)
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6866 on: July 29, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »
Unfortunately for Nasser, there is no successsful business endeavours. After bodybuilding and his cross eyes, Nasser's only hope was to take a job as a custodian for a small bodaga run by illegal immigrants from Nigeria that were able to come into wealth from actually duping Nasser himself on some real estate deal. Afer coming into the wealth, they felt bad they deceived him and gave him a job. ;D

Haha, yeah exactly!  ;D
Team Nasser!

io856

« Reply #6867 on: August 09, 2011, 08:55:53 AM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6868 on: August 11, 2011, 03:52:36 PM »
bump for Nasser!!!!  How is his young dog growing up?  I am sure Sato will teach him the in's and out's of everyday life.

TEAM Nasser

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6869 on: August 11, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »
T

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6870 on: December 29, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »
Any members know what Nasser did for Christmas?  He didn't update his site on that day.  

dec 24th 2011

dec 25 2011

dec 26th 2011

http://hugenasser.com/
TEAM Nasser

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #6871 on: December 29, 2011, 08:10:51 PM »

Nasser changes oil for a living/thread

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6872 on: February 06, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
2012 update, Nasser is still living large and well!  Had the pleasure of another Nasser Nights!

This one is from "In Cahoots" on their busy Wednesday nights, with Nasser myself and another buddy with the Arab genes!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6873 on: February 06, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
2012 update, Nasser is still living large and well!  Had the pleasure of another Nasser Nights!

This one is from "In Cahoots" on their busy Wednesday nights, with Nasser myself and another buddy with the Arab genes!

does Nasser pull mad pussy in the bars?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6874 on: February 07, 2012, 10:19:39 AM »
not sure why the other post was merged with your 2012 pictures the way it was, it should have been put in this thread, maybe Bob's can you repost the photos for the TEAM to see?

TEAM Nasser